[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

Or he is purposely stalking to study fans reaction to JiJi? :o 

Well, this is only assumption tho xD

If I am Mr K I will stalk on  Jiji's ig account for this purpose .Same here,this is just my assumption.

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Do kiss on the shoulder has certain meaning ?:D .Hahaha ..by looking at their actions ,I made my own assumption,no matter how old they are ,their mind state still not reach 12 years old yet :lol: .

Of course Chingu LOL! If you are talking about Wookie kissing Hyuni in that bedscene episode. the kiss on shoulder means another round hahaha

• Like 21

11 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Of course Chingu LOL! If you are talking about Wookie kissing Hyuni in that bedscene episode. the kiss on shoulder means another round hahaha

Hahaha..sorry innoncent people here :tongue:

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

LOL yes wookie is a cancer. regarding your comment chingu, IM DEAD *LOL* everyday I come to this thread. I have been coming here since watching SP and have been here EVERY SINGLE DAY after SP ended. omo omo. I think this is an addiction, but it has brought so much happiness to me.

Same here .I am afraid one day I wake up ,come to this thread & nobody is here .huhuhu

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Same here .I am afraid one day I wake up ,come to this thread & nobody is here .huhuhu

I'll always be here chingu. LOL i remember a while back we were all worried that we would hit drought season and this thread would be thread. some shippers even said we would talk to ourselves but ill always be here!!!

• Like 18

30 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

Ah that's rite! I rem this ep now ><

If she chose to visit those places not bcs of his recommendation, then we shall add this thing to their coincidences record seriously lol amazing that their mind is somewhat alike ><

I got the feeling ,she went to that places because it was suggested by Wookie.Eventhough they were not going there together,that place will remind her of him :lol:

5 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

I'll always be here chingu. LOL i remember a while back we were all worried that we would hit drought season and this thread would be thread. some shippers even said we would talk to ourselves but ill always be here!!!

4 minutes ago, attriste said:

Im here! Waiting for 2019! Haha. Well waiting for little milestones first like 5 weeks, 100 days, etc. 

D8 today. 

Thank you.Please be here with me :wub:

• Like 14

43 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

Goosebumps.........................

So, they are not taking selfie together (not even once and this is so funny) but they keep throwing candid pics of each others (whether purposely or not). Cute :heart:

They not even had one side by side group photo.Only one word to this describe this - SUSPICIOUS :lol:

• Like 14

2 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Ok. Some fans are angry at NamJi shippers bec of editing pics from their OTP or whatever blah blah blah. 

What about these, should we be angry too since these are from SP?

I am not angry, I find it funny and being trying hard to make a relevance. Desperation is real too

Good job!! Shipper.Those Editing unlimited..OKAYYYY...FINE!!!

My Turn...

giphy-downsized-large.gif?w=616

Editing...needless!!!Raw..Raw..and Rawwww!!:D

I dont wanna beat any shipper..but they should respect 2.5 millions views kiss scene nocut 4 mnt. take times only a couple months..Even if SP is over why SBS dont stop to release BTS..There are so many SP fmv in YT all w/ high viewer interested..Everybody quick notification squash!! When saw anything concerned with JIJI and it seems they wont stop to create awesome mv about SP..coz they realized their chemistry is no joke and its off the charts.

Yesterday.I went to acc.twitter@jibongpervert.She/He is the most crazy people that i ever seen.Shame on hater for getting flustered.Its looked ridiculous to act like a wookie's guardian.Ignore and laugh is the best way.

*yeahh you can live with ur jealous forever!!!Its a best punishment..Why so serious..Hater???^_^

Me/Ride my little Pony back to our JIJI's paradise:D:yum:

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

Yes, since he need to be extra careful now. He is probably taken aback too. They are being so lowkey and cautious all along but fans still found a way to get them "talk" (and no chill). 

=========================

Ah, i was backread like 10 pages in office and everytime i scroll the thread i'm so nervous that there would be kiss gifs and bed scene gifs everywhere and get ready to close the tab, but i think its weird that for the past 10 pages the thread is feeling so empty (no kissy gifs found), but just when i thought that it's empty now i can sense that its only starting now LMAO JiJi kisses is historical LOL

hahah!! i can totally feel you, chingu ya~ i always gotta minimize my windows till its left with one small line and quickly scrolled it down when i saw kisses and bedscenes gifs, cos i am so scared that my colls will caught me!!! hahahaha.. 

• Like 21

14 hours ago, JinamForever said:

Hello everyone I have been a silent lurker for past few weeks and I think I will continue to be one.. posting on forums is something I am not really good at. But now I just wanted to warn you guys this is important so I am posting for the first time ever.

First of all I have to say you guys are the best.I really love your findings and appreciate it how you all try your best to stay rational and be the best shipper with proper etiquette. NAMJI is my first ship I am very much positive that it will sail.

Now coming to the point....

I have noticed things have started getting weird ever since Mr. Kangwoo had a live on IG. I want you all to be careful few JIJI or shippers disguised as JIJI are getting overflown by that. Liking his pictures and commenting on it is fine but I have noticed one account I don't want to name it has been giving way too much importance to what he has been upto that account has uploaded a post about him. Now I am afraid with this we will be attracting attention from antis. They have already started their bashing business especially ba**ba** shippers they are very immature. They have previously attacked Nam Ji hyun's IG and I hope they don't start doing that again.

I do agree that kangwoo is close friend to Ji chang wook and we may end up having lot of clues but giving him attention we may cause our ship trouble. Anti's are very envious of our ship they have been purposely posting ill about SP and Nam ji Hyun silently on all the review like mydramalist, asianwiki.

I am only worried about the whole mr kangwoo thing him finding about jiji shipping accounts and all because he is worry close to ji chang wook.

Again everyone here is amazing. Your findings really brighten up my day but guys just be careful our ship is day by day becoming strong and attracting lot of attention which may sound good but it may also be dangerous.

cheers to healthy shipping.

Im just curious...what is the User name of the person u'r talking? 

• Like 9