[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

5 hours ago, Hello_JIS said:

little information about the vacation that Hyunie and her team had in Gapyeong (Dont bring out the thread)

Reveal hidden contents

I found some pics and I believe Hyunie and her team had a vacation in a personal luxury villa

The pic Hyunnie shared on IG

The pic I found in a property sale website (dont laugh at me. Yes, I searched a property sale website:wink:)

2040783332_OmDZRNiB_1444295603.jpg

The information about the villa on the website (translate by google)

It is a luxurious luxurious villa with fully equipped facilities of Cheongpyeongho bay.
There is a large pool and barge on the front of the building, 
The rooftop also has space for outdoor parties
There are 5 guest rooms, living room, kitchen, fitness room, cinema room and recreation room inside the cottage.
A luxurious luxury villa with everything you need including a pool pool table and fitness center

매물번호 : 4-301
 대지면적 : 953m2/289평~~건물면적627m2(190평)
 매매가 : 40억원
 진행상황 : 계약가능
 건축구조 : 콘크리트조~ 3층건물
 담당 : 관리자 031-773-2990, 휴대폰 010-6369-1132

No idea whether the luxury villa belongs to a person or it is rented out as a holiday property. 

@Loyal_ss520 Any speculation?

Good job chingu!!! I love our CSI team!!! YAY!!

inestigating be like...

Image result for UP movie gif funny

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

U know what is more ridiculous than the hair style of the North Korean President, the thought of Wookie and KYW as a couple.

The only guy laughing with this thought is the CEO of the hat company, laughing his way to the bank.

OMG I just imagined him rubbing his hands together on his way to the bank while laughing :lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Or maybe hyunni and Yewon decided to be trolls for today since I can totally pic that happening too. Hahahahah! Hyunni can't do it cos our ship will go crazy. 

They'll be like

H: Unnie let's do something hilarious today. 

Y: What is in that head of yours now?

H: Let's troll everyone! Wear the hat that oppa wore, and wear gold bracelet! Take your pic from far and upload it on ig!  Everyone will go crazy!

Y: Bo? Michoso? Wae? You want me to get killed by your shippers? 

H: It'll be funny to see how everyone react! They won't kill you. I promise! 

(Uploaded the picture later..) 

Y: I'm mad. I must be mad. Why did I played along with that crazy girl! *desperately trying to think of ways to prove her innocence now* 

:bawling: 

I tries chingus. I really am bad at writing such things. Such leave the beautiful writings to the rest of you now! *runs off in embarrassment*

Maybe the hat is a gift from our girl. May I ask who is the friend of the CEO of verutum ?is it Yewon?

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Calling our girl @taonaka to please do a slo mo video on oppa and the suspicious gift bag. And his team that ran with him there and back.... in the video I can see as they were running back and the bag disappeared that his friends/body guards were all very excited and remarking on whatever took place. I bet that between you chingus and @taonaka's perfect slo mo's we can decipher what they are saying ... :ph34r: .... including the writing on the bag itself ... lol ... :ph34r:

I agree with you. jcw and his team are  very excited.

look to this two video so.

jcw is very excited for take paper bag.

look ti his eyes and his moves.

but while he come back he is more relax and happy.
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, attriste said:

Yesmam I have no idea why ppl are chaos-ing about the cap it's such a non-issue. 

How come now we are dragging the whole gang into the mythical van that Wookie ran to omg??? First CTJ then YeWon then Nara? Hahahah. My brain hurts. 

Was there really a van? what color was it? was it white like the one NJH rode to the WP?

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, daloula said:

Lol I hope no one gives KYW a hard time for the hat. It's quite popular and judging by the fact that his friend the CEO of the company kept liking all the pics featuring JCW wearing that hat that it was more of an advertising move from JCW for his friend. 

If JCW and KYW were dating (which sounds ridiculous), the last thing KYW would do just after his enlistment would be to draw the attention of his fans to her after staying on the low for forever lol. I don't think she has a death wish.

Plus the guesting of NJH on KYW radio show and how she teased her about the army thing makes this theory unbelievable to me.

Plus do you think NJH would ask JCW whether his heart fluttered too during the drama if he was dating someone from the drama?

True. The fact that the first actress that will visit him is the friend of his girlfriend???That is seriously hedious. 

I am seriously hurting when someone linking JCW to another girl it feels like I am NJY. Hahaha.

I really dont know what to say to this ridiculous idea. 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, ysrida_ said:

Ahh.. You're right.. Mr. Kwon is quite close with Kangwoo and also Mr Iron who's always with JCW during SP.. Meaning maybe it's not only our fairy-godmother-hairstylist who talked abt our baby girl,  carnaby squat also did on their own.. Ppl said boys sometimes did gossiping more than girls usually do.. So, hyunnie was being the talk of the town when she joined SP.. :rolleyes:

yeah, jcw might have interested to work with her because she look easy going and comfortable with people. acting wise, it's also good,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daloula said:

Lol I hope no one gives KYW a hard time for the hat. It's quite popular and judging by the fact that his friend the CEO of the company kept liking all the pics featuring JCW wearing that hat that it was more of an advertising move from JCW for his friend. 

If JCW and KYW were dating (which sounds ridiculous), the last thing KYW would do just after his enlistment would be to draw the attention of his fans to her after staying on the low for forever lol. I don't think she has a death wish.

Plus the guesting of NJH on KYW radio show and how she teased her about the army thing makes this theory unbelievable to me.

Plus do you think NJH would ask JCW whether his heart fluttered too during the drama if he was dating someone from the drama?

Wow my friend, you are so on point!! Agree 101%

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

True. The fact that the first actress that will visit him is the friend of his girlfriend???That is seriously hedious. 

I am seriously hurting when someone linking JCW to another girl it feels like I am NJY. Hahaha.

I really dont know what to say to this ridiculous idea. 

Haha..ya really true. I cannot stand when seeing someone linking our jiji to other people. Jealousy alert!!:tongue: lets move on, this case successfully close

• Like 3

2 hours ago, riririru said:

Let us all buy that shirt and become wook's harems lolol

LOL!!! OOOh... I bet that shirt just sold out of the market!!! Everyone wants to be dating with JCW!! 

This just crack me up! :D

Geeeeeh, why dont we make a shirt that says "I MARRIED JCW"  and watch the fans faint and as for us, we will be running for our lives coz crazy fans have shotguns..... what a sad end for a JiJi shipper's life!

Image result for run for your life gif funny

• Like 13

Tonight Hanbam news coverage of Wookie's enlistment...

16 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Was there really a van? what color was it? was it white like the one NJH rode to the WP?

He run to the van? The more i watch the video of him running the more curious about it.... as he reach that camp base quiet early...so it no rush... n who give him the paper bag? How good that if taehee fancam can longer a bit? I guess he receive the paper bag after shake hand with all the boss... 

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, amery2185 said:

KYW-JCW is no way, but she might be there with his real one. From the paper bag video, seem someone special is definitely there in the car, not get out because she is celeb too.

Uh Huh! Supposedly he isn't really running to the toilet as per some fan accounts.. Then we don't have to crack our heads to know who's in there now! Kekekeke. :D

• Like 10

58 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

LMAO!!! Talk about some REAL DELUSIONAL FOLKS OUT THERE!!! Oh my fudge cake geez!!!! LMAO!!! Folks need to stop trying to add salt to wounds that do not exsist. No injury here, because that is what you call a delusional theory. I'd rather believe the hair stylist and oppa is lowkey if we throwing in extra people to make it a triangle love story. LMAO!! All I gotta say now is "N E X T !!! Moving on!" LOL!

IKR, Moving on now......

Back to earth back to earth...

Image result for elmo gif funny

39 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

sorry this image came into my head LOL

LOL   1000x!!!!

• Like 8