[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

15 minutes ago, riririru said:

a question to byeontae senpais

Hide contents

if they kiss and biting each other's lips til leaving a scar/mark like that is it possible to just kiss without doing anything further?

im sorry im just  an innocent kiddo who is very curious about adults love lolol

I honestly think that lip thing he has is due to too much eating of spicy foods lol ... and nothing lip or kiss related.

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, riririru said:

a question to byeontae senpais

Hide contents

if they kiss and biting each other's lips til leaving a scar/mark like that is it possible to just kiss without doing anything further?

im sorry im just  an innocent kiddo who is very curious about adults love lolol

What do you mean by further? *winks! I think we need the school of b.education to teach about bases!

Lmao I mean baseball education! 

I am so tempted to go further but I don't wanna be spanked! Omomo!!!

Deluding ok, not furreal!!

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

OMO!!! I cannot with this, I was laughing so hard!! :lol: imagining them kissing like that with their hands tied *dead*

Wah this brought up the scene of two tied up together intruders in SWDBS who were fed some lusty potion and started head rubbing and kissy facing while tied together LMAO!!! Cannot unseeeee argh!!!!!!!!!

• Like 9

1 minute ago, attriste said:

Wah this brought up the scene of two tied up together intruders in SWDBS who were fed some lusty potion and started head rubbing and kissy facing while tied together LMAO!!! Cannot unseeeee argh!!!!!!!!!

hahaha, I am off to work! The thread seems happier now! If you feel sad, try to read my new FF, hope it would lift up your spirits.

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1278506/the-photobook-jijicouple

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, attriste said:

ROFL!!!!!! 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, attriste said:

What do you mean by further? *winks! I think we need the school of b.education to teach about bases!

Lmao I mean baseball education! 

I am so tempted to go further but I don't wanna be spanked! Omomo!!!

They did the whole nine yards, completed 9 innings? Lol

1426631027-vhg.gif

• Like 7

And here i go again lmao seriously i give up working i keep on urking in ig and this thread. I will just spazzing all day i don't care anymore lmao please forgive me

So,  WHAT? SBS Uploaded another video and JiJi as its thumbnail???? LMAO OMG i should really leave comment to sbs catch-nim every single days. Who knows they will really upload another bts anytime soon lol

And oh.......the discussion about oppa upper lip is still going on? lol i have a lot of possibilities what happened to him till he got the scar but i will being delulu for now and thinking that it was really bcs of someone being too excited for their final kiss (?) before they reunite again after his 100 days. And she is now busy entertain herself while waiting for her scar bcm unnoticeable and literally have no time and no mood for SNS lurking. /let me be delulu/ /i will self-debunk later/ ROFL T____T

And also, this is a little hope for us. So its not impossible for him to send special bday gift for her later from the army base. Owww <3 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2017/08/beenzino-sends-girlfriend-stefanie.html?m=1

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, lslmaivi said:

Eeeeh?? :o

Now i'm zooming in hyuni's pic from ytd rofl

Please blame my delulu mind, but hyuni's lower lip does looks a bit.....swollen? red? hahahahaha

Oh ok, maybe i'm just a little over-excited. But maybe someone with more rational mind can confirm this suspicions lmao

• Like 15

This red lip marks topic is going crazy. At first, I was thinking it is just because JCW might get into a little accident to his lip.

But now with all of you getting more convincing with this kiss theory plus hyunnie lip picture as a proof..haha..I got stuck in this kiss theory world now. ottokee:tongue:

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, jncjwh said:

Hi Chingu-deul,  I'm really late.. a real lurker since pg100. I have soo much to say i hope it's better late than never. 

First of all, thank you everyone for your lovely, lovely, funny gifs, beautiful videos, photos, edits, jokes, delulus, and so on. They made me burst out lol-ing.. many times.

i'll just jump to events of these days:

- wookie's haircut instagram video, came with the background music - Miles Davis 'So What'

- wookie wears a t-shirt - "Why so serious"

- Stylist CEO sends a message to guitar: have you sent him safely?

- kangwoo's trip with wookie: tagged #gray  music Berlin by RY X

Berlin in the cold
All that fighting, all that snow

Everyone seems concerned except for Wookie himself?? :lol:

Welcome and don't be shy. Come out of lurkdom from time to time. 

He sure looks ready to embark on a new adventure. Not that army life is some adventure. It all hard work and some more. 

47 minutes ago, lslmaivi said:

Omo! Thanks for delurking and welcome to the thread. And a gift you bring. It sure is gonna fuel some fires in thread. LOL!:lol:

55 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

hahaha, I am off to work! The thread seems happier now! If you feel sad, try to read my new FF, hope it would lift up your spirits.

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1278506/the-photobook-jijicouple

You had me laughing. Her sunny and carefree personality and the comments her parents made about her adult scene, does make one think that she has some cool 'rents. :lol:B)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Don't worry! Like I said, I promise I'll still be here and talking to myself even if I really need to! Hahahs. We're prolly just taking a breather for a bit refresh and rejuvenate ourselves as we wait patiently for anything related to jiji in the next 21 months. Hahahas. I'm still gonna check here daily! 

Talking to me... I will never leave this thread... We can talk about wookie himself or hyunie herself or anything to keep this thread alive.. 

• Like 12

2017 might as well be the year I call the 'cant get over sh^&*it year'.

Cant get over SP

Cant get over their chemistry

Cant get over not seeing JH enough after SP 

Cant get over the fact that Wookie has finally enlisted

Bring on 2018, heck lets just skip that year altogether and bring on 2019. I want 2019 to be what I call the 'bring it on' year.

• Like 22