[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

17 hours ago, hazel30 said:

Hyunii is not online till now.  I mn,  even though she won't upload, she used to lurk on IG, liking posts..  Today,, nothing nada..  She didn't like the pic soop uploaded. She used to like their posts very fastly which always made me wonder whether she activated post notification.. But today, nothing..  It's been hours they uploaded the pic.   

Hyunii not being online till now, is kinda making me happy.. 

Makes me happy as well!! She must have been talking to her oppa :wub:

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

does it really say 'what do you think about workplace romance" riririru?

Is SBS trying to hint at something?

who knows?? /smirk smirk/ -_--_-

they keep uploading complication videos of SP(and other dramas) these days lol

• Like 16

Okay, I wanted to liven up things, well because you chingus seems sad, but I don't think I did very well... Mianhe!:cry:

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1278506

@babyval22

@waveoflove

@lovethatlook @masthu @sharreb @Huntergal @MoonlightSerenade @luvforever @attriste @genxv @riririru komowoyo for some translations! @aa95 @findingserendipity @songsongdiehard @Loyal_ss520 @tomago hmm who else should I tag?

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Okay, I wanted to liven up things, well because you chingus seems sad, but I don't think I did very well... Mianhe!:cry:

@waveoflove

@lovethatlook @masthu @sharreb @Huntergal @MoonlightSerenade @luvforever @attriste @genxv @riririru komowoyo for some translations! @aa95 @findingserendipity @songsongdiehard @Loyal_ss520 @tomago hmm who else should I tag?

im suppose to concentrate on my RL. lolol. who am i kidding... off to read it~!!!!

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, riririru said:

who knows?? /smirk smirk/ -_--_-

they keep uploading complication videos of SP(and other dramas) these days lol

We become more suspicious if SBS catch uploaded SP's video alone with something related to workplace romance :lol: Not to make it obvious ,they combined it with other drama for example RDTK which almost 1year ended.And the TIMING tho :lol:

• Like 19

1 minute ago, attriste said:

there are still photos in camp???? Hahahaha

Somehow this pic brought a lighter side about men and life in the army. In the camp, somehow everybody is equal, no chaebol, actor, and spoiled rich kids first kinda treatment. This is how patriotiism should be, equality in the name of motherland. Everybody have to wear uniform, sleep in a bunk with a bunkmate who snores (maybe not :tongue:), wash your own underwear, eating rationed food with everybody else and most of all share life stories and make friends like ordinary men should. 

Oppa to princess be like........

tumblr_mju04fvHlm1r1nqtco2_500.gif

• Like 18

35 minutes ago, applebee708 said:

Feel a bit empty all of a sudden! Really hope most of u guys will stop by here once in awhile and not back only by May 2019. Actually we might get bombs whenever Wookie is on holiday and allows to go home, or whenever vlive, dvd release will sure be a big thing for us ... year end awards! 

Refreshing the page has been part of my life for the past months ... lets not all say goodbye so soon guys! 

Don't worry! Like I said, I promise I'll still be here and talking to myself even if I really need to! Hahahs. We're prolly just taking a breather for a bit refresh and rejuvenate ourselves as we wait patiently for anything related to jiji in the next 21 months. Hahahas. I'm still gonna check here daily! 

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

hahaha I know right. his lips looked like someone was engaging into heavy liplock and got carried away and bit him! LOL!

That was such a bite girlfriend!!! If it is a cold sore, incubation period could take up to 1 week. We know where he was last week right??

giphy.gif

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

That was such a bite girlfriend!!! If it is a cold sore, incubation period could take up to 1 week. We know where he was last week right??

It must be pretty intense, after all his lips were okay yesterday right? LOL!!!

• Like 14

25 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

@babyval22

@waveoflove

Waaaah. THat was sweet girlfriend. I love it!!:heart:

hmmm, I am not sure if the kiss and bed scene would be a good bedtime story for their kids. Lol :tongue::ph34r:

666810.gif

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

hahaha I know right. his lips looked like someone was engaging into heavy liplock and got carried away and bit him! LOL!

Cough cough #byuntae tots suddenly came into my mind 

:flushed:

@gglex6275 again, another wonderful ff! Hyunnie parents are so cool in the ff! I lol at the part whereby wookie tot of something when Hyunnie said she was showering. #byuntae tots again

• Like 7