[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

7 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Reposting~

It's 6:20 PM, 8/13 my time. We have less than 4 hours, chingus! 4 more pages~

ottokeee!!! Waeyo, chincha!! Why do they look so cute together!? 

Anybody can help me with the following information, it would be greatly appreciated.

Can anybody tell me exactly what dates did uri NJH went MIA and when she exactly appeared? 

What were the dates when JCW was reported to been sighted in Jeju?

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Chingu, where did he posted this? His Weibo? 

Ppl on ig says he posted it to his fanclub Dayrock.

2 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

. @waveoflove @sharreb we need your gifs, 3 more pages to 814 

Haha i shall try dear

Lets cherish the good moments peeps

Just like BH cherishes JW

tumblr_osbej8CiKq1vqlkb3o4_500.gif
tumblr_osbej8CiKq1vqlkb3o5_500.gif
Cr: athenamini22
  • Like 14

Spoiler
23 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Reposting the 2-year event timeline as a refresh:

Hyunnie

1. Sept 2017 issue of CeCe mag
  2. 2017 - 2019 Possible monthly Vlive
  3. 2017 - 2019 Occasional IG posts of her uni days
  4. Possible photoshoots or other projects? I think photoshoot is less time demanding and can incorporate with her uni schedule
  5. May/June 2019? - Hyunnie completes her BA degree

Wookie

1. Sept 2017 - 1st Look mag photos as Fossil endorser. Plus CF with Song Ji Hyo
  2. Army life. Doesn't the army sometimes release photos of soldiers serving in the army or musical performances of soldiers at base? iirc, I think I've seen them do that before. Maybe Wookie will participate in those musical prod and we can at least see a glimpse of him. 
  3. May 2019 - Wookie completes army service

JiJi

1. Aug 2017 - This week or maybe it already happened? SP Team Farewell party for Wookie
  2. Dec 2017 - SBS Drama awards with Hyunnie and Wookie cutout. 
  3. April/May 2018 Baeksang Arts Awards*
  4. 2017-2019 - Hyunnie possibly visiting Wookie in the army
  5. Mid-year 2018 DVD DC release (orig. Apr/May but now delayed). More BTS stuff to spazz on!

*Hope Jiji would get nominated for best actor/actress and SP for director/drama! 

And additional MS dates for Wookie. Would any of these events be televised? How does that work? 

@findingserendipity Thanks for the list. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, ysrida_ said:

Out of topic.. So that we can get to 814 faster.. >_< Hahhaha I saw this in soompi just now..  Beenzino (rapper) posted gift for his love from the army.. I didn't know they can do this in army.. But this is so sweet!:wub: Dear JCW, is there any plan to send gift for your girl too?  :ph34r: hehe

That is so sweet! Who knows maybe Wookie already has it all planned out for the next two years with the help of his friends. #delulu

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, sharreb said:

This is the translation on ig (read caption)

So he promise to update when hes given his 4 days leave aft 100days

Thanks alot for the translation he posted on dayrock..

He's the sweetest towards his family,love,friends and even to his fans.. 

He must know everyone worried about him,thats why he's assure us all he's gonna be fine...I am gonna believe he's will do well..but his message make me feel all sad over again:bawling:

Woahhh...this is the 1st time I crying over actor enlistments ..he and njh really took part of my life ..:bawling: if I am this sad..I am sure his mom and hyunnie already crying a bucket over him

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

His friend Kangwoo is sending him right?  His update in IG tho.. :( i was planning to stay happy but,  when i saw his post, i cried.. He didn't even mentioned abt JCW.. But we know..  

and he used hashtag GRAY:bawling: 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, solaire said:

I didn't feel this empty when TOP enlisted earlier this year...... 

Sameeee.. TOP is my ult bias ever..  But i didn't feel like this before.... 9:40 am here and its raining.... I shouldn't be emo right now..But...  :unsure:

• Like 8

1 minute ago, songsongdiehard said:

Well I'm waiting for @lovethatlook to be out from work and she can zoom the pages too. @gglex6275 any new FF in your closet?

I need the correct timeline.. When NJH exactly went MIA last week and when he went to Jeju with his friends LOL! I really want to make it as close to reality as possible :D it causes more heart fluttering yah know!^_^

• Like 11

Just now, gglex6275 said:

I need the correct timeline.. When NJH exactly went MIA last week and when he went to Jeju with his friends LOL! I really want to make it as close to reality as possible :D it causes more heart fluttering yah know!^_^

okay then, save it for the drought which begins 8/15 :(

• Like 7