[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

In the shirt of JCW it writes mermanent. I have google it but no available meaning. As per @gglex6275 maybe its merman and I have google it and it is really the counterpart of mermaid which is a male fish. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merman

NJY teasing Oppa Chang Wookie. Hahaha. The ship is really sailing. 

You could be onto something Chingu. Welcome to the CSI team lol.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

In the shirt of JCW it writes mermanent. I have google it but no available meaning. As per @gglex6275 maybe its merman and I have google it and it is really the counterpart of mermaid which is a male fish. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merman

NJY teasing Oppa Chang Wookie. Hahaha. The ship is really sailing. 

Merman is a type of FISH ,right ? :tongue: .I  m dizzy with too many Fish words appeared on our thread :lol:

• Like 11

Gahh so i went to google n chk on fish idiom

Only found this

대어 (a big fish)

대어를 낚다 make a big haul; recruit a skilled person

대어를 놓치다 narrowly miss a great opportunity

Hmm which either means found/snatch somone good or you miss out.

Sigh dunno if hyunnie decided to make up for her absence post sth super cryptic to wreck our brains

The fish could mean a person or it could really just mean a fish

But anyhoo her unnie clearly knows what she means. The emoticon she posted i literally take it as "give her the side eye"

By the way she looks so pretty.

And happy 800th we reach it before 14th.

Its a hoot reading all the csi's deduction.

Thanks @riririru for d translation and @Buldok u r welcome, thanks for being so kind with ur words.

Edit to add

This is like us

giphy.gif

Digging in when we find sth potentially yummy about JiJi

And heres my hearteu for all of u...

giphy.gif

Edited by sharreb
Add gifs
  • Like 23

2 minutes ago, pauliza said:

This is so us!!!! :lol:

Group hug!!!!!! 

2 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

I can't stop laughing everytime I read that SusFishcious lol

NJH likes to play with words just like any typical millennial youth. Now, JCW surely in the past 4-5 months that he has known her, she would have taught him something right? LOL! They may even have come up with their own way of communicating!

But I, too, died laughing when my mind clicked on that SusFish thing LMAO! @waveoflove Mianhe, for being a paboya!

• Like 15

I really cannot stop laughing at our discussion now. We're seriously a whole cute bunch of shippers. LOL. Chincha. I wish I can be around Tmr at 2pm KST. I wish I won't be stucked in RL Tmr and will be able to join u guys in wishing him well! 

• Like 17

Joining the fray AND WISHING US ALL a HAPPY 800th on the day before D-1. :wub:

We have so many talented and skilled people in this thread and our Jibong family actually. So many great and inspiring write ups today. 

I find it weird that I'm feeling melancholic right now when I don't even know these two people personally esp. on the fact that I'm just a new fan of Wookie's. I feel like I'm sending off a family member to MS. Weird. LOL! :anguished:

Here I am trying to process and I can understand this is what Ji-Hyunie and his mom and those close to him is feeling and so much more because they know him on personal level. It's a feeling where you try to delay the inevitable. You try to do mundane things, try to do the usual and uneventful stuff just like any other ordinary day, but you know somethings different. I can't blame JH if she went to a music festival. She loves music. Music is good for the soul and heart. Music is her solace. I can understand because I found myself today listening to U2, The Clash and Joe Strummer, Ramones. I even bought songs from iTunes. 

• Like 22

33 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I really cannot stop laughing at our discussion now. We're seriously a whole cute bunch of shippers. LOL. Chincha. I wish I can be around Tmr at 2pm KST. I wish I won't be stucked in RL Tmr and will be able to join u guys in wishing him well! 

I wish too. But I have work tomorrow and our internet is blocking other media sites not related to work. Huhuhu. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

Okay okay! I need to calm down, I am giggling to death at my own making LOL! SusFishcious Partners indeed!

Short FF based Uri JiJi's Update.

====

Ji Hyuni and her Unnie were walking at the park, suddenly Freesia can be heard.

'Hyunie-ah, hey, its you know who hahaha calling you,,, again', she laughed a little bit louder.

'Unnie, chaebal! Ssshh!', she motioned her to be quiet. 'Yoboseyo, Oppa!' She can hear him chuckling at his end. 

'Bo? Did you call just to laugh at me? Chincha, Oppa!', She wondered why he called.

'Aniya, just wanted to tell you, I posted something on my SNS. My new haircut.', She snickered and said, 'Kronde?'

'Soooo, what do you think about the haircut?', he sounded curious. Ji Hyun was thinking maybe he wanted an opinion on the hair cut.

'But Oppa, I have seen it before, right? Changkamanya, Am I supposed to press heart and then say Oppa! Domo Domo Kyeopta! You look like a baby!' She laughed out loud when he coughed. 'Ah, I know now what to do, changkaman, let me walk away a bit from Unnie. She pressed video call. And when his face came on screen, she pressed her lips to the screen. 'Oppa, Saranghe!' Then she immediately pressed end call while walking back to her unnie laughing.

'What was that about?', her Unnie asked.

'Opso, Unnie, Oppa was just being kyeopta, as usual,' she replied.

Suddenly her phone received a message.

Oppa: What was that about?

JH: ohhh, that's a fish kiss! :heart: 

Oppa: Ji Hyun-yang-ie, how bout a pic for me?

JH: Arasso, Oppa. Coming right up!

'Unnie, take a pic of me, pally!,' She handed her handphone to her unnie and when it was taken she uploaded it on her SnS. 

====

JH: There you go, Oppa! Hope you like it! :heart:

Oppa: Get ready. I need more of those Fish Kisses.

Ji Hyunie laughed at his last message while her unnie looked at her knowingly. 'Chincha, why don't you just get married before he leaves tomorrow! Hahahaha! You two, are ridiculous!'

Note: this is a FanFic no haters here.

@masthu @genxv @lovethatlook @sharreb @attriste @MoonlightSerenade @songsongdiehard @waveoflove @luvforever @stucked

Ok this is the most reasonable explanation of what all those fish n baby hair all about. Altho its delulu i still think its reasonable hahaha

• Like 13

44 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Kiyaaaaaaaaa!!!! 

On his shirt ---MERMAN <---------- fish! right? Male mermaid? :flushed: somebody debunk me, chaebal! I cannot these two! They are talking in codes and in their own language, chincha!

U break the code chingu!! So she was saying fish (JCW) is coming to meet her!!! 

• Like 14