[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

16 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

I wonder why in JH's latest IG post, her sister put a sad face. Well i think its a sad face. I could be wrong.

Why would you insert a sad face if shes talking about baby hairs and fish?

This is the emoticon her sister just posted on her recent IG post. What do you guys make out of this?  To me it looks like tears? 

Ofcrse it's a sad emoji..  I saw it..  Why wud she comment that.  Like u said,  baby hairs-- Good,  Fish--Good..  Then Y?? 

And I really can't see any fish she is talking about.  

Is it a code,,??  Can someone decode it.. 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, riririru said:

Im also not sure lolol

I kept staring at her selca for few minutes to find any fish-related and iz fail lmao

U are cute @riririru.. I did same like u.. But i found her necklace.. Just like her necklace.. Haha

• Like 8

17 hours ago, hazel30 said:

Ofcrse it's a sad emoji..  I saw it..  Why wud she comment that.  Like u said,  baby hairs-- Good,  Fish--Good..  Then Y?? 

And I really can't see any fish she is talking about.  

Is it a code,,??  Can someone decode it.. 

CSI decode  chaebal..! LOL :lol:

17 hours ago, cj6103 said:

U are cute @riririru.. I did same like u.. But i found her necklace.. Just like her necklace.. Haha

Is it stylus again?? :ph34r: 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, suspact said:

I'm saying they're dating sometimes.

Sometimes, no, not even close.

It's a dilemma?

Am I the only one who thinks like this?  :blink::ph34r:

My feeling said they are dating already :lol:

After hiatus from update, why did she post related to hair while wookie just cut his hair?

• Like 12

Fish? Because she is pouting. No? Hmm...... 

Wait wait........i think pages ago there is some discussion in this thread mentioning jcw and fish lol

Ok, let's start the real investigation. Finding fish in her recent update. Omg life is so busy decoding a lot of codes lmao

• Like 13

45 minutes ago, riririru said:

Hyun's ig update

Points of the photo

1. My messy baby hairs

2. The fish showed up!!

3. As expected Hyo-tograper is the best (at taking) photos

Heres my intrepretation of the above points as translated by our amazing riririru

1. I have baby hairs just like you Wookie. (mind you she posted this pic talking about hair as soon as his new army hairdo was released on IG)

2. You are the fish I have caught Wookie and today you showed up

3. Irrelevant lol

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

My feeling said they are dating already :lol:

After hiatus from update, why did she post related to hair while wookie just cut his hair?

If they're not dating, this must be a sign of fate. 18382727171. sign. :wub:

• Like 5

Same expression..  These two can even pass as siblings..  

Anyway,  Why is talking about hair today.. Her hair looks the same.. But what,,  Baby hairs??  Means babies when they are born,  less hair.. Right..  Omo..  That how wookie is now..  *delulu*

And I still can't decode the fish.. 

fSkpyvc.jpg

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

is there any hidden meaning of fish in Korean we should know about riririru? lol

I dunno... Other senpais help help! xD

10 minutes ago, cj6103 said:

9 minutes ago, masthu said:

CSI decode  chaebal..! LOL :lol:

Is it stylus again?? :ph34r: 

Just a single pearl choker:ph34r: 

5 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

Fish? Because she is pouting. No? Hmm...... 

Wait wait........i think pages ago there is some discussion in this thread mentioning jcw and fish lol

Ok, let's start the real investigation. Finding fish in her recent update. Omg life is so busy decoding a lot of codes lmao

Ohhh maybe yes! She posed like a puffer fish(?)

• Like 11

I dont know what is the meaning of the fish in her instragam post?? Does it mean that the jiji shippers smell something fishy and tomorrow they will reveal that fishy thing?? Delulu mind. 

Maybe he is teasing JCW for having a baby hair(almost bald)but still he is still oozing with sex appeal. 

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, masthu said:

haha ikr! :lol:

waaaaaah code name:FISH. definitely sounds fishy!!! hehe

in my delulu mind your fan fic seems to happen for real LOL  :D

aha! I know what fish is! SusFishcious Partner! LMAO! *giggles* Mianhe, chingus! 

• Like 22

Hahahahah. Our CSI squad is so cute! Linked hyunni talking about her hair to Wookie. OMG. We can say we're delulu, but at the same time, why the same type of topic exactly in the same period after missing for so many days?!?!?! Is the last night before wookie enlist tmr, so we're all allowed to delulu. Gah. Because of Wookie's D-1, I realised that we have so many awesome writers in our family. Pls keep them coming guys. We really need it for the next 21 months. :bawling: 

• Like 18

42 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

I wonder why in JH's latest IG post, her sister put a sad face. Well i think its a sad face. I could be wrong.

Why would you insert a sad face if shes talking about baby hairs and fish?

This is the emoticon her sister just posted on her recent IG post. What do you guys make out of this?  To me it looks like tears? 

It's Unamused Face. But I'm not sure if people lookup emojis name before using them or just select one based on it's appearance :)

• Like 9

3 hours ago, attriste said:

Yeah! and Bolbbalgan4 too, for my deluded mind says that he saw Hyunnie's vlive and one of the songs played was Freesia, and then recommended that song during HIS own vlive. AHHHHHHH.

Been listening to Freesia for hours now :(

Bolbbalgan4 performed on a different day though. They performed August 11 not on the 12th.

• Like 4