[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

52 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Talking about 2014 KBS awards, I think that was the day Wookie had his first crush on her. And that is when he thought of destined meeting.

One where he caught her in passing and not being able to forget...

Delulu scenario

He was walking down the hallway to use the restroom...

when he saw her walked out of her makeup room and walks towards his direction...

Noona had told him she is in the salon getting ready for the same awards show. And here she is, walking towards him in her off shoulder dress with a shy smile. Is this really her? Nam Ji Hyun...As they came closer, she greets him...

He nods his head and smiles back....his heart tells him to say something but no words leave his mouth. His feet keeps on walking while his body protests each move. He caught a whiff of her scent. It smells familiar as if he had smelled it many times before. And yet it's foreign. 

She didn't expect to bump into him although she has heard from Unnie he is in the salon getting ready for the awards show. Walking barefooted while holding up her dress exposing her ankles, she's on her way to the dressing room to grab her heels when she chance upon him in the hallway...

Her surrounding suddenly became silent. Where is that thump thump sound coming from? Ah, it's her heartbeat. His eyes are fixed on her. She smiles shyly. His mouth curves into a slight smile. As they come closer, she greets him warmly and he nods his head, still smiling as he walks away. 

She didn't realize she was holding her breath until she gets to the dressing room. Ji Chang Wook. Wookie. That's what Unnie calls him. His smile flashes in her mind. She feels warm suddenly. 

Nam Ji Hyun. Hyunie. That's what Noona calls her. When did she become a young lady? He heard so much about her but never in his wildest dream, he would meet a young woman. Who is no longer a child. Her beauty and radiance blind him. He wants to see her again...

Little did they know, that night they will meet again and again...

#DeluluToTheMax #PardonMyRamblings #ImaginingOutLoud *run away* 

OH EM GEE!!!! #byuntae GONE & I am in literal :bawling:tears chingu reading this with my headphones on as I am listening to WOW by SISTAR on REPEAT as my BGM! CHINGUS I am in all TYPES OF FEELS for our OTP!!!! @Huntergal how can I bookmark this?!!! AHh!!! I feel like printing it with the photos!!! Sooooo freaking GOOD Queen!!! I don't know how to handle this right now... their beautiful love story freaking has me all kinds of F EE L S!!!! :bawling:

No joke chingus, I am seriously heart:heart: hurting .... Dear Lord help me. It's easier to stay #byuntae than processing whats to come. Queen no joke, your post has me envisioning it like it was that moment, and it does not help that the BGM is playing havoc with my emotions conjuring up all the GOOD FEELS OF DESTINED LOVE. Ugh!!!

BTW, I am so thankful to you all chingus!!! I love love love reading all of your post!!! Awaiting for my new laptop then I can camp better in here keeping post. :glasses: ... oh my heart ... ottoke chingus? Our OTP is so beautiful. And they deserve love and kindness in every way. :wub:

HAPPILY JIJI SHIP HAVEN SAILING WITH MY FIGHTING DELULU MINDED CHINGUS TO THE MAX !!! :wub::heart::ph34r:

• Like 11

Wonder who JHs stylist is? I know who Wookie's stylist is and remember we were wondering if he has a separate IG account since he doesnt follow anyone, well he likes his stylist's pictures which shows he knows who he wants to stalk when he wants hahaha.
I hope her stylist picks a knockout dress for her for the SBS awards. We need to know that Wookie and his army buddies will be watching it from afar and drooling at the sight of her.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Wonder who JHs stylist is? I know who Wookie's stylist is and remember we were wondering if he has a separate IG account since he doesnt follow anyone, well he likes his stylist's pictures which shows he knows who he wants to stalk when he wants hahaha.
I hope her stylist picks a knockout dress for her for the SBS awards. We need to know that Wookie and his army buddies will be watching it from afar and drooling at the sight of her.

Exactly my thoughts love!!! Exactly my thoughts!!!! Yyyeesss!!! Because you know everyone at the army gonna be looking at oppa like "You the man!!!" LOL!!!! (Oppa - if you are reading this, then you're welcome!). LMBO!!! *Please do look for me now, as much as I think you are HOT like fiyah, in my mind and heart there is only one created for you in this lifetime, and that is NJH!* :wub:

20 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I have to be proven wrong if she has ever said in the past that her heart flutter while doing scenes with her co-actors before. i think it's only with Wookie that she said that. That honest, innocent admission (plus the fact that she wanted to know if it's mutual) have put our thread on fire :D With a week that's left, I bet her struggles become more real everyday. If these two are destined, their love will survive the distance. 

Yes and with our prayers and good wishes. So it will be lol. :D

• Like 6

Ok so i put my CSI cap on, thanks @pauliza for the headstart. Now NJH and her hair stylist and the ALUU team went on an overnight trip to Gapyeong, In Gapyeong there is Tong Island Camp. Of course the one person we know for sure who is a regular at Tong Island Camp is Mr BFF of Wookies.

Lets hope Wookie and JH got themselves a private room...most unlikely but Im all for wishful thinking. Thats your cue #BYEONTAESQUAD lol.

JH was there on July 16, same day she showed off her Bong Hee necklace with that sexy showing her kissy lips post. Mr BFF was also there around July. Im loving the connection between ALUU, hairstylist, BFF of Wookies, Wookie and JH.

Also I dont think Mr BFF minds the attention since he is a business owner (we think) and more publicity for him the better.

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

@pauliza do u mean the resort she went to with the ALUU team? if so it was in Gapyeong (wherever the heck that is lol)

Hahaha...thank you .Somebody DM me on my ig .Of course for investigation purpose .Now ,every single hints are counted :lol:

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Ok so i put my CSI cap on, thanks @pauliza for the headstart. Now NJH and her hair stylist and the ALUU team went on an overnight trip to Gapyeong, In Gapyeong there is Tong Island Camp. Of course the one person we know for sure who is a regular at Tong Island Camp is Mr BFF of Wookies.

Lets hope Wookie and JH got themselves a private room...most unlikely but Im all for wishful thinking.

JH was there on July 16 per her hairstylists post. Mr BFF was also there around July. 

Am I delulu or what? Do I hear princess's laughter? Noooo .... ??? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: where is @taonaka for sound bits ... ??? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: *headset on, volume up* :o

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Huntergal said:

Talking about 2014 KBS awards, I think that was the day Wookie had his first crush on her. And that is when he thought of destined meeting.

One where he caught her in passing and not being able to forget...

Delulu scenario

He was walking down the hallway to use the restroom...

when he saw her walked out of her makeup room and walks towards his direction...

Noona had told him she is in the salon getting ready for the same awards show. And here she is, walking towards him in her off shoulder dress with a shy smile. Is this really her? Nam Ji Hyun...As they came closer, she greets him...

He nods his head and smiles back....his heart tells him to say something but no words leave his mouth. His feet keeps on walking while his body protests each move. He caught a whiff of her scent. It smells familiar as if he had smelled it many times before. And yet it's foreign. 

She didn't expect to bump into him although she has heard from Unnie he is in the salon getting ready for the awards show. Walking barefooted while holding up her dress exposing her ankles, she's on her way to the dressing room to grab her heels when she chance upon him in the hallway...

Her surrounding suddenly became silent. Where is that thump thump sound coming from? Ah, it's her heartbeat. His eyes are fixed on her. She smiles shyly. His mouth curves into a slight smile. As they come closer, she greets him warmly and he nods his head, still smiling as he walks away. 

She didn't realize she was holding her breath until she gets to the dressing room. Ji Chang Wook. Wookie. That's what Unnie calls him. His smile flashes in her mind. She feels warm suddenly. 

Nam Ji Hyun. Hyunie. That's what Noona calls her. When did she become a young lady? He heard so much about her but never in his wildest dream, he would meet a young woman. Who is no longer a child. Her beauty and radiance blind him. He wants to see her again...

Little did they know, that night they will meet again and again...

#DeluluToTheMax #PardonMyRamblings #ImaginingOutLoud *run away* 

more please!!!! 

635963543800426380542027193_excited%20sc

aww really did not want to delete the photos...damn soompi rule...she's gorgeous with all the right curves.

5f74986cf3496ac53ff363cec53eba6af51213dc

• Like 11

58 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Yes!!! I think hairstylist noona knows he likes women with long hair and that's why Hyunie's hair was down that night. And I think Hyunie knows he likes her hair down than in a ponytail/bun. What's sexy is, both 2014 and 2017 plus SP press conference, she wore off shoulders dresses. And dude gotta kiss it cos her shoulders been enticing him for years...And he's the first one to do it...lmao! 

That just makes so much sense!!! *basics!!!*

snow-white-clapping.gif

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, nikih said:

i agreed...it's really hard not to fall in love with her when given a chance to know her personally. I don't know how she was with other co-actors as how we knew she was with Wookie thanks to SBS catch generosity. From the tidbits of BTS from her previous dramas that i managed to see, Jihuynie was bright, nice, kind in a polite, reserved demeanor. She said cooly to SIG "why are you like this, you did so many times already " (i am paraphrasing) when he was flustered at the proposal kiss scene rehearsal. Behind  the scene with Wookie, she was cute, funny, flirty, touchy, and sexy. In the beginning I could see her had her guard on. I meant it's exciting and flattering but scary at the same time to be chased (loosely speaking) by a man who is gorgeous in every way and way more experience than you and not to mention his popularity amongst girls. I am sure she's aware of his bts interactions/dating rumors with past costars. Its very possible that she would doubt his "flirting", "clinging", "hovering" whatever you want to call like if "he's really into me" or "he's playing with me". Girl needed to protect her heart.  Then through countless of conversation, she began to understand him as a man and feel his sincerity.  The wall she put up slowly fell as he fell deeper and deeper. The flutter she felt was different from when she acted with her past costars and she wanted to know if he felt it too. She started to reciprocate, tease him, and initiate skinship. How she deliberately rest on her hand on his thight especially after she missed it the first time was very telling. Her mom, sis, and gfs must be screaming  "jihuynie you did not just do that!" when they came across that bts moment. Then came the first kiss that sealed the deal that reel become real.  And most of us in here agree that JcW was not like this with his past costars. This two just cannot help it.  It's like they're programmed to look at each other, make each other laugh, and touch each other. Please, this is all 100% speculation. Only them know the real score and i bet it's 10-10. LOL. 

On point love! I love how she trust him so and he knows this, that he is super considerate and comforting towards her that he goes out of his way to make sure the script is easy for her to flow in just as in the REEL in SP. :wub::wub:

snow-white-clapping.gif

• Like 6

@waveoflove I LOVE YOU!!!!! GENIUS ABSOLUTE GENIUS DISCOVERY! 

Spoiler

This is songsong all over again!!!!!

I bet you he was there as well around the same time chilling with his girl. All their pals and staff were probably there too (as most celeberties keep them close when they date "in secret") 

Hehehe 

• Like 14

1 minute ago, aa95 said:

@waveoflove I LOVE YOU!!!!! GENIUS ABSOLUTE GENIUS DISCOVERY! 

Reveal hidden contents

This is songsong all over again!!!!!

I bet you he was there as well around the same time chilling with his girl. All their pals and staff were probably there too (as most celeberties keep them close when they date "in secret") 

Hehehe 

Like SongSong its all in the acquaintances and the big group dates.

• Like 11

Wait a second!! The water slide?!!!! The water slide!!!

Her sister also posted a video of her and hyunni going down that water slide on her instagram when they went on that supposedly "family vacation"? What do we make of it? Is it the same slide?? Is that an old video? 

Even if we dont have the full picture ----- gaaaaahhh their so dating. 

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Lets hope Wookie and JH got themselves a private room...most unlikely but Im all for wishful thinking. Thats your cue #BYEONTAESQUAD lol.

JH was there on July 16 per her hairstylists post. Mr BFF was also there around July. Im loving the connection between ALUU, hairstylist, BFF of Wookies and JH.

Also I dont think Mr BFF minds the attention since he is a business owner (we think) and more publicity for him the better.

:ph34r::cookie::ph34r: ANDWAE .... NO MINORS .... DISCLAIMER ...

Spoiler

You mean a room meeting like this ... ? 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, aa95 said:

Wait a second!! The water slide?!!!! The water slide!!!

Her sister also posted a video of her and hyunni going down that water slide on her instagram when they went on that supposedly "family vacation"? What do we make of it? Is it the same slide?? Is that an old video? 

Even if we dont have the full picture ----- gaaaaahhh their so dating. 

QUICK PHOTO COLLEGE UNDER SPOILER CHINGUS!!! LOL!! TIME TO CONNECT THE STARS!!! :ph34r::ph34r:

Tina-Star.gif

• Like 9

I don't have it in me to connect all the dots. It's been a long day in the real world. But somebody PLEASE connect all the clues? What is happening? We missed something - anyway its pretty clear they're making the most of their time 

• Like 7

Just now, aa95 said:

I don't have it in me to connect all the dots. It's been a long day in the real world. But somebody PLEASE connect all the clues? What is happening? We missed something - anyway its pretty clear they're making the most of their time 

A photo timeline would be great right about now someone in here lol!!!! Oh em gee!!! It's like finding another missing puzzle that is LIFE!!!! :cookie::ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

A photo timeline would be great right about now someone in here lol!!!! Oh em gee!!! It's like finding another missing puzzle that is LIFE!!!! :cookie::ph34r::ph34r:

your no minors allowed gif got me distracted, now I cant think lol

• Like 7

@waveoflove @pauliza and all Jiji shippers putting their heads together --- don't forget not all pictures and videos are posted as soon as they are taken..... the "vacation" to the resort could be old news (meaning maybe they went during SP shooting?) or right after? How do we take their scedules into consideration? Ahh my head. 

• Like 11