[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Finally!! Thanks×100000000 times to you! *bow*:blush:

Btw that...i not really get the meaning for the 3rd part... did hyunie throw oppa-dongsaeng card? 

I think what she meant was more towards she's the younger person and yet Wookie, as the older one is giving his all towards making her comfortable, as the younger one she shld also do the same. Sth along the line that follows by example? Hahs. Cos Korean society emphasises alot on the oppa dongseang older younger hierarchy if I'm not wrong 

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

uhm I don't think so, it was used in a context of someone younger I think. not brother-sister relationship.

1 minute ago, babyval22 said:

I think what she meant was more towards she's the younger person and yet Wookie, as the older one is giving his all towards making her comfortable, as the younger one she shld also do the same. Sth along the line that follows by example? Hahs. Cos Korean society emphasises alot on the oppa dongseang older younger hierarchy if I'm not wrong 

Ohhh now I get it...thank you for explaining to me...no matter they really destiny to be together...even flip coin also fated them to be together...hahahahaha.... this gif is for JiJi CP 

200w.gif

giphy_s.gif

• Like 21

Just now, waveoflove said:

Shes is honest and he cant lie if his life depended on it, so I would think its safe to say they already know how eachother feels. Comfortableness = closeness = french kiss.

ahh, how nice.. its ending in a French kiss! LOL Totally mind blowing kisses that swept them away to the point of no return!

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

BTW is this the last interview due to come out?? :wub:

Probably because her interview with sportbiz already came out a few days ago basically just talking about her sunbaes at their company and how she feels being called a "Romcom Queen"

• Like 13

17 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

It is not impossible that she may have already told him. if she is as honest as this with the reporters, how much more with people who she feels that she is close with, right? This maybe the reason why, their management agencies, the staff and their friends like KYW try extremely hard to at least control the information that may come out from both of them especially NJH, she is as transparent as glass, it is refreshing to see in a world of Barbie dolls and pretend friends. :D Although JCW is honest in his answers as well, he is not as direct probably as her in answering questions. No wonder the interview questions are on strict quality control. LMAO!

OMG what did just say chinguya!!! ur comment just made me go full delulu mode!!! You do have a point!!! no wonder KYW was a nervous wreck at the radio show kekeke she knew this girl would give herself away. Exactly shes so transparent and that makes her even more precious! Now see chingu no matter how much quality control took place in the interview, she couldnt hold back. Love makes you say and do crazy stuff! :heart:

• Like 14

17 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

If JCW is in Jeju island now, and he reads this, who is to say that he won't call uri NJH, or at least some facetime moment at least, to ask her personally LOL!  *delulu mode on* 

No party poopers chaebal! 

I bet he would call her!!!! 

can we expect @stucked to post a convo taking place between this two love birds after oppa reads the article??

• Like 13

58 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

@riririru kamsamida forever!! Saranghaeyo for the translation. Ottoke uri NJH, I cannot deal with her open honesty at all. Its like its unheard of for her to totally coat her answers in such a way that its not too revealing. Hey, girl! Hope that you are aware that you just divulged to the entire world that your heart was beating like crazy when you did all those scenes. LOL!!! Now isn't it any wonder why uri JCW fell (?) for her like a ton of bricks! LMAO! If she is as honest as this, can you just imagine her telling him the same thing in a normal conversation or ask the same question like 'Oppa, my heart is fluttering when you did that, does it also happen to you?' Hahahaha, she would totally blow him out into the ocean! 

Yep her honesty is refreshing....and the words and her actions comes out from an organic place and one can sense is not preconceived. That is just her being true to what she feels. And that is what makes her beguiling. I truly hope she keeps this trait. I hate to think what the cynical world of show business she transverses can do to such a goodhearted, precious gem like her. :wub:

• Like 21