[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

16 minutes ago, pauliza said:
Fake eng sub new post :lol:

credit to the owner

giphy.gif

Omg, I LOVE these! Why it feels so real??? *sobs* Damn beautiful their love story. Even if it ends as a memory, I will continue to feel so glad I am a part of their beautiful journey. 

• Like 9

Glad u guys like it. Currently what i can offer now:

NDUMNCR.jpg

Theres sth in my head i wanna write. But in a rush dealin with things at work. Will take some time let the words form properly regurgitate and share here later. 

By the way good job to byeontae squad. U guys keep the mood lively n prime. And i cant unsee @ehead screenshot of jcw lively member on that stretcher scene. Either hes feeling very cold or very hot. N latter is the one we r leaning? 

And no better way to put it @Huntergal.. We all enjoy and feel blessed being part of the spectator and cheerleader for NJH/JCW's beautiful journey.

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Omg, I LOVE these! Why it feels so real??? *sobs* Damn beautiful their love story. Even if it ends as a memory, I will continue to feel so glad I am a part of their beautiful journey. 

That is the beauty of SP, the journey of finding that one true love. It may not always be a walk in the park just like in real life, but the ending was lit a walk in the park. :wub::tongue:  We laugh, cry, and love with all the characters, this drama would always have a special place in our shipper's hearts. 

Thank you SP for making us delulus. Without you, life was boring and incomplete. With you, we found new ninja friends. :wub:

Image result for squirtle gif

Image result for kadabra gif

• Like 8

To Jiji's shippers who has instagram : 

Spoiler

I know most of jiji's shippers on ig  facing a bad time dealing with provocation from Jiji's haters.My ig which is my personal ig with jiji's profile picture also received alots of personal attack from that particular group.So I understand who ever had ig with Jiji,jibong or suspicious partner  as their ig name also facing the same problem.We can't stop them & of course we are not saint to stay calm & positive all the time .The only choice that we have is just ignore them by BLOCK their accounts .They can't even tagging ,mentioning ,viewing our profile & something related to them not appeared on our explorer.Thank you ,because most jiji's shippers on ig are quite professional by not mentioning /tagging both Jcw/Njh in their post.Keep delulu in our own territory . keep fighting & stay positive because this ship is sailing .The reason we gains alots of haters lately :lol:

• Like 22

13 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Me too .I love every fake posts from this ig because it feels so real...

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

I want to write something worthwhile but alas, my mind is still a jumble right now. LOL Let me organize it a little so I can write something read worthy :wink:

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Omomomo... @aa95, after reading your post, I don't think I can sleep. I may watch and study all his kissing scenes...kekeke. I should prepare myself for your killer analysis...welp!! Btw you're right, I noticed many times he likes to have skin to skin contact when he hugs her. His chin will slightly rub against her skin and he likes to nuzzle. And I'm sure he can smell her at such close proximity. He's just too addicted to her. She's like a drug that he keeps craving 24/7. :wub:

@findingserendipity I'm thinking what if Yewon asked Hyunie what song she wants her to play and Hyunie said Freesia since Wookie likes it. And Wookie of course was listening to her appearance on the radio...how sweet! :wub:

Hee! I like this scenario.:heart:

@lovethatlook @m i s z CHEN that would make logical sense. I mean after spending 4 consecutive months together, I bet that's one topic they discussed a lot. But, I'd be really suspicious if all of a sudden there's a post or mention from Wookie liking Day6! Lol. 

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Hee! I like this scenario.:heart:

@lovethatlook @m i s z CHEN that would make logical sense. I mean after spending 4 consecutive months together, I bet that's one topic they discussed a lot. But, I'd be really suspicious if all of a sudden there's a post or mention from Wookie liking Day6! Lol. 

LOL! Yeah, that would be something else entirely. But who knows, love makes things possible. He did mentioned Twice who debuted at the same time with Day6  and they are both under JYP Ent. 

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

that would make logical sense. I mean after spending 4 consecutive months together, I bet that's one topic they discussed a lot. But, I'd be really suspicious if all of a sudden there's a post or mention from Wookie liking Day6! Lol. 

My delulu -  (While waiting for their scenes .Njh was listening to her playlist by using earphone .JCW came near to her ,whispering at her ear "What are u listening to ? " .."Oh my God ,you make  startled " ..JCW just smirked."You want to listen to this?Freesia ,such a nice song " .."Cinca .Let we listen together " ..One earphone for JCW,one earphone for NJH  & they listened to that beautiful song together.Thats how JCW fall in love with Freesia :lol:

• Like 15

@aa95 

Actually we can make s research article out of your post. 

*An in depth analysis of JCW & NJH  hugs and kisses* 

BACKGROUND: An accurate studies of their kisses and hugs and it's effects.Dissecting it up into the minute fibrils of their anatomy

METHODOLOGY: Sample scenes were collected :  Suspicious Partner and Empress Ki Dramas.

PRINCIPAL FINDINGS:  After sample scenes were analyzed we found clear evidences that these 2 are "hungry" with each other.

CONCLUSION:  We jiji shipers are not delulu. BWAHAHAHA!!!

** Excitedly waiting for your killer analysis dear**

• Like 20

14 hours ago, nikih said:

@miss0115 clap, clap, clap

The more coincidents I see the more they appear intentional if that makes any sense lol. 

Exactly what I'm saying. I try so hard to keep it low but I ended up thinking that everything just too perfect to be called "pure coincidences", rite?

12 hours ago, babyval22 said:

I love what you shares regarding jiji. Gah. There's just something about them that brings us here isn't it? Keke. 

Yes, they led us here. Once we enter, there is no exit LOL

3 hours ago, Huntergal said:

To be honest, he wasn't like that towards his other female co-stars or else we would have seen "that evidence" everywhere on SNS. Other shippers are quick to show that kinda stuffs. Since there are no evidence, that means his Elmo pretty much sing ABCs and play with goldfish all day long while he's with other female leads. Only with Hyunie, it wants to come out and play cos she sets it on fiyahhhhh!! :phew:

Well, I got my answer. Thanks chingu! Hahaha~

Now, I'm getting overly curious to see Hyuni from Wookie oppa PoV. She must be extraordinary if she can makes him like that LOL

And I came up with 2 suggestion:

1. she's so young, innocent, smart, pretty and isn't it all man romance to be their "first"? that's why he seems so into her.

or

2. he knows that she is not clueless either. as one of his lines after being pecked by EBH for their 1st day "she's an expert" hahaha

1 hour ago, findingserendipity said:

Hi chingu! I found myself nodding in agreement while reading your post (yes, I read it all! Lol). Few things you said:

Let's say that ALL of the coincidences we found is purely coincidences, not some kind of clue from them, then this is something amazing, isn't it? All of this coincidences really just some kind of fates or destiny for them

It will truly be amazing to equate the sum of those coincidences to what we hope is destiny.:wub:

When njh came to KYW radio, it just happened that KYW chose that Fresia song. Even njh not saying anything like she requested the song. So its just coincidence. But then a few days after, jcw out of sudden said that he likes that same song and he enjoyed it much (meanwhile all along he always seems more like a deep and serious person). It's just another coincidence.

Part of me wants to play devil's advocate here and say what if Freesia is not a coincidence. Here's my delulu theory under spoiler.:tongue:

Reveal hidden contents

Hyunnie shared that she had been texting KYW prior to the show and even on the way there. Let's say perhaps she did introduce Bolbbalgan4 to Wookie and he ended up liking them. So then, what if she requested "Freesia" because it is her (or their) favorite song of the moment? #delulumodeends:lol: tbh, I was kinda surprised that song was included. It didn't follow the pattern of his first two choices, which are more mellow. Again, I could be completely wrong and it is merely just a coincidence. Lol. 

Oh o__O thank you for reading my whole non-sense post *bows* LOL 

Yes, I was thinking the same. Just.....how come out of sudden that Fresia song comes to surface LOL

I dunno much about destiny or fate but seeing all of the coincidences between them, I just can't help but using both words to described it >< Let alone they likes the same song, but the lyrics just screams "Hyuni" all along T_T

After SP, all of the songs came out from them just have that particular lyrics which is we can easily relate to them. When it is really no way of their communication or some forms of hints for fans or not any kind of their jokes for some telepathy game, then what should we address it? o_o 

While we are at it, anyway I have a question for our chingus who lives in Korea or maybe familiar with K-Culture. Is that a normal thing to have a bouquet of Fresia over there? I mean, is that a common thing? For both of them received it on their bday, I just can't help but questioning this tho. Bcs I don't think Fresia is one of popular flower here in my country and I'm not really familiar with Fresia.

I went for some random search about Coincidences. Just to fulfill my curiousity XD

So, I might say that I believe in Mystery.

Spoiler

When uttering the phrase, “there are no coincidences” the speaker feels fully confident in its truth. But, just like coincidences themselves, the meaning depends on the beliefs of the person involved.

Let’s start by looking closely at the word coincidence. Dictionaries usually define it as two or more events coming together in a surprising, unexpected way without an obvious causal explanation.  Embedded in the definition is a hint that there might be an explanation.   

This possibility of an explanation creates the opportunity for saying “there are no coincidences." If a cause can be defined, then there is no coincidence.

Many believe that Fate or Mystery, or the Universe or God causes coincidences.  Their faith in something Greater provides them with a cause.  Since God causes them, the cause is known. Therefore, there are no coincidences.

Statistically-oriented people believe that coincidences can be explained by the Law of Truly Large Numbers, which states that in large populations any weird event is likely to happen. This is a long way of saying that coincidences are mostly random. Because statisticians “know” that randomness explains them, coincidences are nothing but strange yet expect-able events that we remember because they are surprising to us. They are not coincidences, just random events.

Those believing in Mystery are more likely to believe that coincidences contain messages for them personally.  “It was meant to be.” “Coincidences are God’s way of remaining anonymous.” Some of those in the random camp can find some coincidences personally compelling and useful. 

cr: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/connecting-coincidence/201607/there-are-no-coincidences

Spoiler

We receive a lot of questions from people wanting to understand the meaning of coincidences and synchronicity. One of the best explanations we’ve found is by Deepak Chopra, who not only explains what the significance of coincidences are, but also provides practical ways to use them to guide your life.

The following is an excerpt from The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire: Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence by Deepak Chopra:

When you live your life with an appreciation of coincidences and their meanings, you connect with the underlying field of infinite possibilities. This is when the magic begins. – Deepak Chopra

This is a state I call synchrodestiny, in which it becomes possible to achieve the spontaneous fulfillment of our every desire.

Synchrodestiny requires gaining access to a place deep within yourself, while at the same time awakening to the intricate dance of coincidences out in the physical world.

When a coincidence arises, don’t ignore it.

Ask yourself, What is the message here? What is the significance of this?

You don’t need to go digging for the answers. Ask the question, and the answers will emerge. They may arrive as a sudden insight, a spontaneous creative experience, or they may be something very different.

Perhaps you will meet a person who is somehow related to the coincidence that occurred. An encounter, a relationship, a chance meeting, a situation, a circumstance will immediately give you a clue to its meaning. “Oh, so that’s what it was all about!”

cr: http://intuitionjournal.com/blog/what-synchronicity-and-coincidences-mean/ 

Spoiler

At some point in our lives, we’ve all experienced synchronicities – coincidences in which highly improbable events occur. You’re thinking about an old friend that you haven’t seen in years, then receive a phone call from them a few seconds later. You have a sudden, unexplainable urge to visit a place you have never been to, then end up meeting the love of your life. Are such coincidences merely chance or is there something more at work? What do coincidences mean?

To explain such remarkable events, the Swiss psychologist Carl Jung coined the term “synchronicity”, which he defined as:

The coming together of inner and outer events in a way that cannot be explained by cause and effect and that is meaningful to the observer.

Synchronistic events seem to defy all logic and have no rational explanation by the natural laws of cause and effect. However, due to the fact that they have significance and meaning to the observer – and are often profoundly life changing – synchronicity has long fascinated humankind.

The term “synchronicity” is often used rather loosely as a synonym for coincidence. As in, events that trigger the exclamation “What a coincidence!” or “What are the chances?”

Usually, such coincidences seem to have some kind of inherent meaning – even if we don’t know what it is at the time. They make us scratch our heads and wonder, “Hmmm…”

Such events can be relatively minor occurrences or, in some cases, significant events that alter the entire course of our lives.

Something more?

When synchronicities occur, there is almost always a deeper sense of awareness that is activated. It’s as if something sparks within us.

Fleeting though it may be, something stirs.

And even if for just a brief moment, something awakens…

It’s difficult to deny the sensations and energy one feels when experiencing such events firsthand. Even the hardened skeptic feels something. It may just be a feeling of amusement or curiosity, but still, it’s something.

For some, there is a deeper feeling. A feeling of profound awe.

Perhaps it is because our sense of reality is momentarily knocked off balance. The seeming absurdity of such random, improbable events… Random, yet not…

We can’t help but wonder if there is some kind of meaning behind it all.

An underlying interconnectedness?

In physics, we are taught that every single particle in the universe has a gravitational effect upon every other particle, no matter how far the particles are separated. This unified effect supports the theories that all events are related, in some way, to each other. Thus it can be said that synchronicity is merely a very personal and subjective observation of this inter-connected universe of which we are but a small part. – Stephen J. Davis

Science and quantum physics point to the notion that everything in the universe is connected. Providing particular support is Bell’s Theorem.

Proclaimed as “the most profound discovery in science” by physicist Henry Stapp in a 1975 federal report, Bell’s theorem postulates that everything in the universe is connected as an indivisible whole. Experiments based on Bell’s Theorem have shown this to be true and that reality is non-local. Einstein referred to this as “spooky action at a distance”. :-)

Could this universal interconnectedness and “spooky action” be an explanation for synchronicity?

A secret language

In author Paulo Coelho’s view, synchronicity is a secret language. The language of the stars, of the Universe. It is something that guides us and provides us with valuable information. Information that can shape our lives for the better and help us to accomplish our dreams.

Coincidence is the language of the stars. For something to happen, so many forces have to be put into action. According to the ancient alchemists, and to the physicists of today, everything is just one thing only. – Paulo Coelho

The idea of coincidences as signs and guidance is a major theme of Coelho’s work, including his best-selling book The Alchemist.

The Alchemist has sold over 65 million copies worldwide in over 160 countries and has been translated into 71 languages. Clearly, there is universal appeal and fascination with synchronicity.

What does it all mean?

While many may be skeptical about unseen forces or unexplainable phenomenon, they will almost certainly experience synchronicities at some point in their lives. Highly personal encounters with some mysterious, hidden world.

There is an air of magic, amazement, and excitement that such unexpected and unexplainable experiences bring. They tickle us with a jolt of energy that, even if for just a brief moment, imparts a sense of wonder… a sense of something more.

And what does it mean?

Is it the guiding hand of a divine force? A reflection of our own minds and thoughts? Or simply a byproduct of an interconnected universe with a purely scientific explanation? And if so, what are the implications of this?

And what about the specific synchronicities and coincidences themselves? Are they signs? Messages? Clues? Do they hold valuable keys to our lives? Can they impact our future? Give us direction?

cr: http://intuitionjournal.com/blog/synchronicity-hidden-meaning-of-coincidences/ 

Hyuni might enjoying learning about their "coincidences", might as well share with her oppa about it >< LOL

I'm getting chills now LOL these two seriously T_T

Btw, I will be a silent observer for all that steamy *cough* discussion, Please don't hesitate to share your analysis chingus LMAO 

• Like 15

I noticed recently JIJI shippers on IG have been bombarded with lots of hate from another ship (and are having to defend themselves).

I just want to say I hope this doesn't stop JIJI shippers from keeping up with their fun and exciting posts on IG.

So to all the IG posters who post on here or who lurk on here, I love your posts so please keep them coming. In fact I check for your new posts everyday, in fact in my lifetime I have never been on IG as much as after I watched SP and saw this beautiful coupling. My life would be a little boring right now if I didnt have your IG posts.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL!!!! I caaaaant!!!  bananas  sold 45cents  per POUND!!! .... ROFL....   per pound.... pound... pound....

Healthy bananas! Full of vitamins and minerals.  You go banana!!! 

005bsH2_zps3johlvab.gif

• Like 5

sorry I need to share this. Too funny. Imagine if this is a gif. lol At least it is not a banana (or an anaconda lol) but I read previously that Wookie isn't really fond of carrots right? hehehehe

credits to: jcw_nan_ of IG :D

• Like 12

3 hours ago, aa95 said:

This post wasn't supposed to be this long but since it is I'm tagging the lovelies who asked @attriste @dalkiiya @4nnlov3pink

So

We've already analyzed their kisses to bits LOL. But let me just say that there is a HUGE difference in their kiss scenes with each other vs  their previous works- and my goodness. Like I can't tell you guys how over the last week or so I've watched practically all of JCW kiss scenes from his other dramas and the BTS of those scenes and he was never ever lost the way he is when he kisses NJH. 

I don't want to write a long essay at the moment cause it's almost midnight where I am. But I will say - JCW signature kiss is tender. It's beautifully balanced and its never "hungry" or "passionate" the way it is in SP. All his kiss scenes before SP are clearly filmed and executed beautifully. But there is no RAWNESS to them.  Whereas with NJH- he's soo lost when he kisses her (e.g the ear folds - the way they both look like they're in heaven - that moment we caught where he keeps kissing her and she has to kind of bring him back - yes the tongues - the hand "movements" - the length of their kisses is ridiculously long for what the actual scene requires - etc etc). 

Also given that they're in their own world even when they're  not kissing (proven by countless BTS AND that fan-cam(bless whoever shared that) ) it makes sense that when they kiss - they have a hard time remembering that they're are people around and they're being filmed. Especially for JCW since we can all agree that he's the more emotional one out of the two. 

We should also realize though that at the same time it must be hard for these two to kiss each other in front of a camera.

In front of a camera- they can't kiss freely! Their body language for practically all the makings (especially all the kisses after the first) - is screaming this simple fact - but we as shippers over look this (because we like watching them LOL). 

They have to control all the passion that is building between them. Remember how NJH and JCW both talked about the "technicality" of filming kiss scenes? Well it's true. They're not just having a make-out session - even if it looks like one. I mean yes they are making out and kissing and there's serious tension that's building - BUT damn it all - there are cameras there! 

They can't do whatever the hell they want. Remember when his hands kind of felt up her back in the bed scene making? - that was most likely an accident. Or when her hand traveled from his shoulder to his bare neck? That hand if you remember was the hand that couldnt be seen in the actual scene. She knew this - that hand movement was involuntary. She either wanted to feel his skin or remind him that they're not alone. 

The truth is when you film a kiss scene (with someone you might already be kissing off cam (I'm assuming by the third kiss here) - then it's annoying that you have to remain in control of yourself. They both could have loved the actual kissing - but they probably didn't enjoy all the spectators or the fact that they had to stop and continue working.

Thus NJH's confession that filming kiss scenes is like homework and physically and emotionally exhausting makes ALL the sense in the world. Can you imagine how hard it probably was for JCW to be making out with his girl but having to make sure he doesn't fold her ears in the heat of the moment (LOL). Or for NJH that she's sneaking in that extra skin contact between her hand and his neck. Also she keeps holding onto him like her knees are going weak - but she has to remain cool cause they're people around. Yeah not an ideal situation for two people who probably are building up alot of uhhh tension. 

Anyway so basically I've watched all his and NJH's previous kiss scenes makings and the actual kiss scenes themselves - practically everything and NOTHING comparesI promise (you guys and myself) that I'm going to sit down and write up a killer analysis (tomorrow?).

Actually this post was originally about their hugs. LOL I wanted to talk about their hugs (but too much to say there as well?!). Soooo tomorrow maybe?

But what I do need to share is something that I think we missed before. You guys remember the hug in the "Bong- he lets never breakup scene"?

I was watching that scene again and I noticed how even though NJH is wearing a formal dress shirt that covers her shoulders completely- JCW still found a way to rest his chin on her bare shoulders!! It's a VERY INTIMATE MOVE GUYS! And its sooo sneaky- that I think we all missed it. Basically his chin ends up on her bare shoulders in a way that her collar kind of surrounds his chin. 

It's hard to explain with words and screenshots alone - so you guys should go check out the video again on youtube. 

Here is the screenshot I took (hopefully it shows under spoiler). 

Hide contents

FullSizeRender%2025.jpg?download&psid=1

Its a little hard to see in this picture alone but when you watch that hug again and see - he's literally hugging her super tight that he ends up pulling her shirt down to the side- making room for his chin on her shoulder. This as we all know isn't the only hug where his chin is on her bare shoulders - which by the way he never had to put there in the first place. 

I've also watched alot of his hugs as well - and in most he doesn't put his chin on the actress's shoulder- especially bare shoulders when he can help it (I think there was a scene in empress ki - but it was like an underwater kind of a scene so that skinship was part of the actual scene). But In SP he keeps th skinship to the max. Lol And he wouldn't if NJH wasn't comfortable. 

For comparison I found this particular hug a good example of JCW keeping his "manners" in his previous hugs. 

Hide contents

FullSizeRender%2027.jpg?download&psid=1

As you can see - in this scene- he keeps his chin on her clothes - I remember watching the whole scene and his chin remains on her clothes even though it's pretty easy for it to have just be on her neck. But he kept his manners and simply did what the scene required him to do (backhug +crying lol). 

Keep on going.. u have a loyal reader her *bothhandsup @aa95 tagged me on ur next post pls 

• Like 11