[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

31 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Haha, do you mean the one when Wookie said "don't come, don't you worry about Oppa, Oppa will do just fine?" Connection again? Aigoo, these two..

yes, the one with the revealing expression.hehehe..

• Like 9

3 hours ago, stucked said:

R E - P O S T I N G

...and fistbumping @aladidah You, my bathroom-staying-chingu, you did good. Post a-way. :) 

Oh... saying hello to everyone in this thread.. :) 

*goes back to backreading*

Okay, i just woke just in time to start backreading since the bombs galore that dropped on the V-live. Nice to see everybody still upbeat about everything. Believe with the drought and winter coming we are going to need all the good bombs that dropped the last few weeks. It will be an uphill battle for the next 21months. 

*waves to @aladidah* how is the bathroom?

*smiles at @stucked How is your shark, eaten anyone lately?

• Like 10

2 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

@sharreb Yeah, when I look at it separately I can see other possibilities but looking at big picture it's hard to defy.

Ji Hyun's version 

Before SP - work is work, let's be friends but that's it 

Start of SP - I will dodge Oppa (Me: oh...good luck :D)

Mid SP - Oppa is so considerate to his costars  (Me: yup, smart girl)

Post SP - To hide a lie you should reveal small truths B) 

Honestly for both of them it's either 0 or 100 there is no ambiguity. Looking at how happy they seem we don't need to point fingers at anyone other than baby cupid if it doesn't go smoothly.  

With this I would have to agree, both of them are actually showing signals and throwing bombs left and right. Uri JCW a bit obvious than uri NJH, well the reason is obvious, its not that its because he is more invested emotionally, its because he is the man in the relationship, if he receives a lot of backlash he can handle it, while baby NJH is the woman, it is expected that she be more reticent and mostly in control, preemptive measure against backlash, not that it helps much against the MyOppas but somehow to me it is endearing to see her lowkey giddiness whenever he is mentioned. LOL. These two are really hopeless, all we can do is wait and see what the future holds for them.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

So happy that hyunni liked the proposal scene. HahHahs. She's definitely a down to earth girl and dun expect something so materialistic too. Keke. 

Thank you for the reminder dearie! We definitely need it in our midst of delulu-ness!

Welcome to our family chingu! So glad you're here with us! 

Suspicious on why did the ig owner delete her pic. Maybe she got bombarded by questions from jiji fandom. Hahahahahahs! 

Welcome to our family dearie! Based on our past discussions, seems like he picked up this habit only recently. Hahahah! 

And the funny part is that he doesn't like too cheesy stuffs. Gahhh. This guy, is being so obvious!

I hope you're still in one piece chingu! Hahahahha! 

Hope you're well rested by now dearie! Gahhhh. The things we do for them. 

Come to think of it, even if Riri has clarified for us that it's shld be ji yoon instead of ji hyun, I'm still thinking its funny how he will still catcj her msg amongst the many. Hehehe. And the fact that he was a little amused and stumbled abit with his ji part, I'm thinking he wanted to make sure he will not pronounce wrongly. Hahahahah! 

I agree! Your daughter and you daebak! Kekekeke. And yeah, I agree. Since hyunni is very inexperienced when it comes to this, and if Wookie is really her first serious relationship, I can definitely see him treasuring her more cos it's all the more special that he is as the one 

Mee too. I'm not even rewatching them.. I'm just in here spazzing with you guys.. 

Thank you for helping us to translate dearie! *muakies!*

Hahahahahahs! I like this chingu! 

Thank you dearie for watching it again to help us see if there are any other hints! Heheh. 

hahaha OMG @babyval22 i thought you were going to quote everybody! Nice one!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, riririru said:

Thankseu~~ @luvforever

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20170729080305505?f=m / http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0003987775

Reveal hidden contents

군입대를 앞둔 지창욱에게 격려(?)의 말도 전했다. "오빠는 잘할 거라고 믿고 있어요. 걱정이 하나도 안 되는 것 있죠? 그래도 몸 건강히 잘 다녀왔으면 좋겠어요. 추위를 많이 타는데 철원으로 가게 생겼다고 하던데…그래도 괜찮을 겁니다. 믿으니까요. 헤헤."

She also sent some encouraging words for JCW who is going to the army "I believe oppa will do well. I don't have to worry right? Still i would like if you stay healthy and come back well. He got cold easily but (he said) he's about to go to Cheorwon.... But it's still going to be ok. Because i believe him. Hehe.

Only if I could post a gif to show how reading this is making me feel.. 

*throws away empty box of tissues*

*grabs another*

EDIT:

"But it's still going to be okay. Because I believe him.." 

Someone saying that they have confidence in you and believe in you.. that's precious..!! 

*too many feels*

• Like 22

29 minutes ago, riririru said:

I believe so! Hohoho

It's Changwook's army base location for his 5weeks training, Cheorwon of Gangwon province :D

I see.. Now wonder she said he's got cold easily.. Does he know already where's his stationed after basic training?

• Like 11

8 hours ago, aladidah said:

She is super duper gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing :blush:

and ladies, if you feel my earlier post will cause some sort of fan war, please do let me know and i'll edit it asap 

You're welcome Chingu!! :heart:

7 hours ago, GREENNA said:

Nam Ji Hyun Opens Up About “Suspicious Partner” Ending, Her Ideal Type, And More In New Pictorial

Nam Ji Hyun opened up about her latest drama, love, and her personality in a pictorial with The Star.

After an ethereal photo shoot, Nam Ji Hyun sat down to talk about her recently-ended SBS drama, “Suspicious Partner.” On how she felt about the production coming to an end, she said, “I still can’t believe it’s over. I don’t think it will sink in until the follow-up drama starts [Editor’s Note: Interview took place before “Into the New World” began airing]. I feel a little dazed and confused.”

When asked if her “Suspicious Partner” character’s love interest Noh Ji Wook (played by Ji Chang Wook) is close to her ideal type, Nam Ji Hyun replied, “I think he is. But because he’s a drama character, he doesn’t feel real, more like a character in a dream. I think he’s a guy that no woman would dislike.” Continuing the topic of love, Nam Ji Hyun opened up about what kind of relationship she’d want to be in and said, “I want to date someone who would be my closest friend, someone I can lean on and someone I can support in return.”

She also expressed an infinite love and passion for acting when she was asked if she’d ever thought about doing anything else. Nam Ji Hyun said, “Acting is something I don’t want to give up. Even if I went looking for something new, I don’t think anything could give me as much joy and a sense of responsibility than acting.”

On what her personality is like, Nam Ji Hyun replied, “I have a lot of curiosity, so I like to do a lot of research into things. For any given topic, I’ll try to approach it in a variety of ways. My friends joke that I’m always observing people every day.”

Source (1)/soompi

YEY thanks for sharing :wub: why everything they say in their interviews seem like "hints" :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, aladidah said:

bathroom-staying!!! hahahahahah

Thanks @stucked 

Allow me to use the gif you posted but this just reminded me of Jibong

giphy.gif&key=8cfac378d17c857a695cf09ae828b2d1c9fa17b1e6b78c371375627644168d7a

DFv06atUIAAqYYE.jpg&key=9e39528dc7e482d4261c2cb6343875e074035e41f392db633720069fb89b8456

:D:rolleyes:

• Like 17

Thank you so much @riririru for the translation....i am dead and resurrected again and again with all those sweet messages and expression this couple communicating to each other here and there (a bit exaggerated by our delusion to increase the dose of happiness )...my hearteu and soul become pinkkeu because of jiji's power heheheh....

• Like 21

46 minutes ago, taonaka said:

Mixed and match  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Dearie!!! Thank you for sharing your artwork with us here too! I'm a big fan of your artwork! Always gives me the fuzzies in my belly!  Heheh. 

10 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

hahaha OMG @babyval22 i thought you were going to quote everybody! Nice one!

Hahahahah. I almost did that and then I realised.. I can't remember what I wanted to reply to everyone by the time I got around to replying my quoted messages. Hehehe. Pardon me for my long post sometimes! 

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, daloula said:

Ok so today is NJH's turn to give me the feels. You both can take turns doing so. Luckily today is the weekend so I can spazz at ease not like when I'm at work. 

I know right, I am  not sure if it was an agreement between them LOL! Its like he said, she said! Chincha these two will be the death of JiJi shippers. I think they are really in the phase where in all is well into the relationship, and they say what they want, do what they want damn the consequences! :tongue: I think JCW mentioned it in one of the BTS, Deadly Romance? hahaha

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Continuing the topic of love, Nam Ji Hyun opened up about what kind of relationship she’d want to be in and said, “I want to date someone who would be my closest friend, someone I can lean on and someone I can support in return.”

Im putting the article and @riririru (thank w chingu!) translation together 

- she sounds like shes lending that 'support' in him by saying that she believes in him. That he will do well

- as a man to hear that: imagine how moving and also bolster his self confidence to be able go through it well

And lastly we go back to his interview on Section TV:

JCW: I'll live well. Don't worry about oppa.

- this means just as NJH reveal in above interview..She told him she worries about him getting cold easily. And he tries to allay her worries. 

Isnt it so heart warming. They r both so sweet .. :wub:

And, we won't expect this revelation to come that soon, right Chingu? (refer to my image below) :

tumblr_os2akgL0FT1vhum3po1_500.gif

If not, this is what's going to happen to me :

tenor.gif

• Like 20

57 minutes ago, attriste said:

Ohhh imagine wook at her graduation.... and her at the end of his 21 months... time to go into delulu mode teehee. 

YAAAS. Whe  she gets her diploma and then she runs in his arms and he lift her up and twirls her around. Omo. *delulu mode on* my heartuuuu

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

YAAAS. Whe  she gets her diploma and then she runs in his arms and he lift her up and twirls her around. Omo. *delulu mode on* my heartuuuu

Or if she graduates earlier, she meets him at the gate of the Army base when he comes out, and they run into each others arms! *screams* #majordelulu 

• Like 16

10 hours ago, Bambiina said:

He has the similar face of Joong Ki when he looked at NJH - I definitely see it but not until he chose SP as his most fav and stated the obvious.. wahahhaha... it's either he is proposing to NJH to date him or they are already dating ...

His admission about SP is as close as him telling the world he is dating ... 

I love the way u give sJH n shK as the closest example. N i love everything u said. Everything is so spot on! N yes.. men cannot hide when they are in love.

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Kiyaaaahhh, I promised myself I was going to low key spazzing, I was losing a lot of sleep over these two, sooo.. but WTFFF!!!!! I am so back to regular spazzing! These two, based on their interviews, have to be the most honest and open people in the whole wide world, chincha!! 

See? I told you that they their communication lines are definitely open. LOL. He definitely knows that she is worried and she knows that he knows the she is worried. :tongue: She is totally like a ray of sunlight. Beaming with positivity right? Of course, Oppa will do well, I am sure that he has been preparing for it mentally and psychologically. But but but, I was totally wrecked with her I would like if you stay healthy and come back well statement! Ehhh soo wifely.. not a gf vibe anymore *screams and faints* And that cold bit thingie, of course she may have found out during the filming but it must be through observation. uhm news flash a person doesnt really observe someone they dont care about, right? *insert delulu mode on* . And she was also told where he was possibly going. The entire statement gives off, a relatively closer relationship, definitely more than friends. So I guess, us shippers are really having a good week overall, huh?

i would expect we might see them in a photo together anytime soon.. not the ones that are edited, of course.. 

• Like 11