[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

18 minutes ago, meiil said:

And look at that, yesterday boy was busy with jobs and girl was away with her sister... their schedule always end up matching somehow ( he's free she's free, she's busy he's busy lol) btw any idea where hyunnie was/is traveling?

It's Jeondeungsa, it's a beautiful temple in Incheon.

• Like 19

47 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Its in the mannerism of the man

After K2, before SP

JCW gave off:

- single

- no time to date

- enlistment soon so..

- unfair to the other party if dating

At the beginning of SP

JCW gave off:

- single and available

- happy to mingle and pick costar's brains

- happy to engage, tease, play and flirt with NJH

- hands that linger on JH, relishing evy moment playing her bf in bts

- eyes that follow NJH happily

Post SP

JCW gave off:

- head filled with someone

- heart filled with someone

- past friendship

- time to find love

- ready for love

- smiling like he HAS found love

- asked that love to wait for him

(and although he worded it in future tense, his mannerism and eyes tells u its in present tense. He has already found that love. A love that he says he will continue to protect that feeling in military. A love that he hope is still there for him after he leaves military. And unless that person changes n nolonger has a place for him, then it becomes a memory)

I still find this part from his Jiscovery concert to be the most revealing. And i dont expect him to debunk it or prove it at this point. Not the best of timing for a budding relationship or one leaving so soon. 

Also if u remember once upon a time we were afraid of them playing the dongssaeng card, or just friends card or just colleagues card. We've been blessed it never happen. So lets be happy n satisfied with what we have so far.

And just wish them well with the purest of heart. That both will always cherish that love.

Note: pls do not extract my words to post to other site; this is just my opinions for sharing WITHIN this thread only. Take it with a grain of salt. Thanks.

I have to quote it and save for the coming 1yr+9mths drought period. :blush:

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

@sharreb Yeah, when I look at it separately I can see other possibilities but looking at big picture it's hard to defy.

Ji Hyun's version 

Before SP - work is work, let's be friends but that's it 

Start of SP - I will dodge Oppa (Me: oh...good luck :D)

Mid SP - Oppa is so considerate to his costars  (Me: yup, smart girl)

Post SP - To hide a lie you should reveal small truths B) 

Honestly for both of them it's either 0 or 100 there is no ambiguity. Looking at how happy they seem we don't need to point fingers at anyone other than baby cupid if it doesn't go smoothly.  

Thanks @sharreb and @onlysb1

Now, we have both Wookie and Hyunie versions !!!!!:wub::wub::blush:

• Like 14

13 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

What is the time stamp? Maybe it was PDnim, for the 1st kiss, he said i love you, then he said something in the hospital scene too. Its like their cues or something.

Around 2:33 - 2:34 

12 hours ago, daloula said:

I tried to listen and I heard something after he hit the door around the time they were taking the jacket off. Is it the same time you heard it too?

Yup, the same time

5 hours ago, EDMARKG said:

speaking of... you are right, since I usually use headphones at work and even when watching dramas if I have to. There are certain sounds you will hear when you're using it. Made me remember the hug scene (Bong Hee was explaining to Ji Wook about aneurysm upstairs) when Ji Wook was hugging Bong Hee for the first 5 seconds I think, there was also a sound. a long "uhhhmmmmmm...." --it's the sound expressing relief, comfort... like savoring something that you missed so much... like the sound you make when you hug your pillow and fall asleep........ :wub::wub::wub:

then afterwards JCW also chuckled in that scene (right after Bong Hee said, "is that an excuse?").. you can hear it well with your headphones on. I find that scene very sweet, since it looked like he missed her so much from the way he was hugging Hyunnie. I remember, my friend who had watched SP but a non-Jiji shipper... she only said this, "JCW hugs so tight..like he's making you feel so secure"... which I agreed. Although, it was excusable to have that hug in that scene.. but what about the other scenes?? hahahaha. That kind of hug was consistent all throughout the drama. hehehe. #BESTHUGEVER :wub::wub::wub:

JiBong's hugging scenes are my favorite. Like you said it feels warm and makes you feel secure:wub:

• Like 13

Last night!!  I thought i should take a break...i started to watch "criminal mind" i hope Lee joon gi oppa can cure me heal me..but only half an hour hahaha..Im quickly sleep and woke up in the middle night back in this thread finally:D

Ohhh..watt da h**k? W/my life.SP its over..but i cant move..I hope u guys are going to get married tomorrow..my mission will complete..so freaky to keep watching only u..I really got a trapped w/JCW&NJH..I called "Phenomenon" its not just effect from kdrama but we're thirsty to know everything ab them.and what about 21 months next? May I have some treatment at mantal clinic should i?? ahhhh..I should try to conquer myself..I hope I can do it..if cant..Let's join it chingus!!:D

• Like 15

3 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

don't forget the most important... with each other :heart:

Haha in my mind thats a FOREGONE CONCLUSION

NOT A SINGLE DOUBT.

I feel it in my gut ^_^

1 hour ago, attriste said:

I love it. Holidays addle my brain so I love it when someone picks apart situations for me. Thank you!!!

Also I really like the fact they didn't play the oppa dongsaeng card.. well he plays the oppa card but in a very suspicious manner teeheeteehee. No oppa will ask his dongsaeng to come visit in army. 

Also I like it that from their previous bro-zoning and "I just acted well/ we are just close oppa-dongsaeng" histories, we can discern the difference now. 

Hurray hurray. I need more posts like yours, and aa95? And some others which anchor me to this woohoo!

<edit: the important thing I took away is despite military he is ready for love. Big change despite it being a big thing and a hurdle for him previously>

Aww. Sending u virtual hug. The mood in the thread has been a lil weird aft JCW vlive. I guess i wasnt really expecting him to validate our assumptions. Its all still good. I know his face is a face thats ready for love and in love. And like u also mention theres that whole change in his stance pre-SP.

50 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

I have to quote it and save for the coming 1yr+9mths drought period. :blush:

Ohh chingu. Theres alot of great post in this thread to reread during our drought. Plus i thk really its JCW himself giving us the love handles to hang on for 21 months. Just rem his actions on bts and his words aft SP. N to me thats something for a guy who use to be extremely private.

43 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

@sharreb Yeah, when I look at it separately I can see other possibilities but looking at big picture it's hard to defy.

Ji Hyun's version 

Before SP - work is work, let's be friends but that's it 

Start of SP - I will dodge Oppa (Me: oh...good luck :D)

Mid SP - Oppa is so considerate to his costars  (me: yup, smart girl)

Post SP - To hide a lie you should reveal small truths B) 

Honestly for both of them it's either 0 or 100 there is no ambiguity. Looking at how happy they seem we don't need to point fingers at anyone other than baby cupid if it doesn't go smoothly.  

U word it exactly how i feel it. I take a step back n look at the big picture and it still says what i feel in my gut and heart about them.

I actually find Hyunnie harder to read but theres also the signs just as u put it. Thanks chingu.

• Like 16

Look at the cute drawing of boy and girl as they are loving each other from far away (since they don't stand side by side) but still in contact to each other and keep the love, and that's all because he believe : "Love makes all possible" (as written there)....kyaaaaaaa...

Forgive me for joining your delutional land chingus...kisss

• Like 17

On 29.07.2017 at 11:34 AM, mai5116 said:

@onlysb1 more observation please from you, Chingu. I would love to know.. :wub:

It's still dangerous, Chingu. I try to look at things neutrally which makes people anxious most of the time. I'm actually depending on time break ahead of us. So the ship can grow and mature a little. Also non-shippers will get over the initial frustration. Till then I'll try to prevent from fan wars. My motto is live and let live. ^^

Just few observation 

- Wookie is a shy person as you all know so it's important to differentiate some of his reactions.  

- Like Ji Hyun he takes the work very seriously and he have that acting switch 

• Like 19

On 28/07/2017 at 8:21 AM, riririru said:

Jihyun liking the proposal scene<3

http://m.enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=114856#cb

Reveal hidden contents

“결말이 참 일상적이잖아요. 프러포즈를 위해 따로 뭔가를 꾸민 게 아니라 그냥 둘이 걷다가 반지 정도만 소박하게 전달하는 건데, 그 분위기가 너무 좋았어요. 일상 속에 자연스럽게 녹아있는 모습이 더 특별하게 느껴지더라고요. 개인적으로는 정말 만족스러운 장면이에요.”

NJH "The ending scene is very realistic. Rather than doing something big for the proposal it just both of them walking together and simply exchanging the ring, I really liked the atmosphere. Their 'back to daily life' feel more natural and special that way. I personally very satisfied with that scene."

So happy that hyunni liked the proposal scene. HahHahs. She's definitely a down to earth girl and dun expect something so materialistic too. Keke. 

On 28/07/2017 at 0:45 PM, Dingy Conk said:

I hate to do this but here it goes...

Public Service Announcement:

Can we please comply with soompi rules and help our ship/thread stay afloat, by deleting quotes videos/pictures in our replies before posting them? 

I lose sight of the fine print when I am swooning and ogling at vid/pic of The Wooks and all the make-out scenes, so hope the above reminder helps!

:D

Thank you for the reminder dearie! We definitely need it in our midst of delulu-ness!

On 28/07/2017 at 1:49 PM, currentlyobsessed said:

Hello everyone! I have been lurking here for some time (since I started watching SP) and just signed up for an account so I can comment on this. 

I went from being a bit of a cynic at the start ("oh its just acting", "it's a kdrama, they have to make it super romantic so your heart flutters" etc) to a first time shipper ("OMG I am SO emotionally vested in these two becoming a real life couple!"). I hopelessly watch the BTS over and over again and I can't stop!

LOVE the discussions and the gifs and am very grateful to the lovely translators for the speedy translations. Thank you all!

Also, I finally watched NJH's radio interview and she is seriously the cutest. I'm sure JCW can't help himself!

Welcome to our family chingu! So glad you're here with us! 

21 hours ago, meiil said:

Maybe he's been asked by the shop's staff to take a promotional picture of the place since he was there? Dang I want to know >.< EDIT the original poster deleted the picture.

Suspicious on why did the ig owner delete her pic. Maybe she got bombarded by questions from jiji fandom. Hahahahahahs! 

19 hours ago, ss1504 said:

Hi JIJI shippers,

I am new to this forum but i always enjoy reading all the findings. you guys really make my day. :)

Just out of curiosity, in the first video that was posted we can see around 1.31, JCW clapping his hands just like NJH does. So just wanted to ask if he was always like that or he recently picked up this habit? Also I think the way he laughs is very similar to NJH. What you guys think?

Welcome to our family dearie! Based on our past discussions, seems like he picked up this habit only recently. Hahahah! 

18 hours ago, meiil said:

Apparently he's coming out from this live as a very romantic person... another thing that happens when u fall in love...and let's be honest this guy is definitely in love and he doesn't hide it.

And the funny part is that he doesn't like too cheesy stuffs. Gahhh. This guy, is being so obvious!

18 hours ago, aladidah said:

I still am @masthu *cries*

OMG!!!! a million light years ago and Oppa is still talking.

Dude doesn't understand i have to leave this bathroom like now

I hope you're still in one piece chingu! Hahahahha! 

17 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

:bawling: opppa it does not matter that I had less than 3hrs of sleep after driving an hour back from the cabin back home to have wifi so I can wake up and see you LIVE. You were and are worth my lack of sleep oppa! It does not matter than it's almost 6am and I gotta get dressed in an hour and drive back an hour to the cabin and my eyelids are super heavy. Oppa it does not matter n look at me now in here with my delulu chingus to spazz about you when I should be trying to get at least an hour's worth of sleep. No it does not matter oppa because you were worth me getting up to see your handsome smile, hear your contagious adorable laughter and be swooned by you as you serenade Hyunnie, plus I appreciate your transparency in that short amount of time. Now go home to princess and receive a lot of  love oppa and shoot her some 4 million hearts where one might bring us a lilttle Jiji baby. LMAO!!!! I love you oppa!!!!!:lol:

Hope you're well rested by now dearie! Gahhhh. The things we do for them. 

16 hours ago, sharreb said:

JJJENG JJJENG JJJENG B)

So this is all i got from tonyt's vlive, shipper heart at its peak.

Note: To Lurkers pls respect that what i share in this post is FOR THIS THREAD ONLY. PLS DO NOT QUOTE EXTRACT OR SCREENSHOT FOR ELSEWHERE including your ig. And whatever your opinions n findings pls DO NOT TAG JIHYUN OR JICHANGWOOK. Opinions are just that - opinions, not facts.

>> I believe Chief bang already say aloud on behalf of us:... And case close.

>> And Jihyun call him out

He can find an excuse:

1. To say jihyun i love you (come now theres so many messages n comments n request. Evy 10sec i see someone asking him to say their name aloud. And he did say quite a few but to have pick one thats Jihyun as well... )

2. To sing ost 10..101 reasons.. Haha i dont care even if rationally its his last n latest song. The way he sang it..He had wistful and then happy and then teary smile. It was pack with emotion. I just tot hey totally good excuse to sing it for hyunnie.

Bonus: jihyunnie dont look at another man.. Your Oppa reminded not to cheat... K K K

Its World Peace in JiJi world. I have quite a few pgs to backread but gawd tired with my M D1 so il bid early gd nyt n play catchup tomoro. Let me know if @riririru finds out if there's any hidden bombs around. Kindly tag me. I'll rem to repay with flying kisses n gifs ya. Ciao.

Come to think of it, even if Riri has clarified for us that it's shld be ji yoon instead of ji hyun, I'm still thinking its funny how he will still catcj her msg amongst the many. Hehehe. And the fact that he was a little amused and stumbled abit with his ji part, I'm thinking he wanted to make sure he will not pronounce wrongly. Hahahahah! 

6 hours ago, LorenHaze said:

Holy POO POO!! Thank you JiJi Shippers for all the updates and kilig (what the heck is this in English???..I can't think straight right now) moments!! 

Does Wookie have a death wish? All those revelations from his recent TV appearance is sure to tick off other shippers (luckily that doesn't include US..hahahaha j/k). 

Honestly, I couldn't sleep lastnight because of all the wonderful hoopla happening in this thread. Can our Shipper hearts overflow anymore from Wookie's love to his fans and most importantly to NJH? So, i thought I'd get a second opinion. I called my 21 year old daughter to my room and i told her, "Anak (child in English), I have to ask you something you.." To which she replied and rolled her eyes "Oh gawd Mom, Is this about Suspicious Partner and Ji Chang Wook again?" bwahahahahaa. You see, she's been a Kpop/Kdrama lover since she was in her early teens and is well aware of knetz obsessive/possessive nature, SHIPPING, clues and what not. So i started asking her opinion on the clues we've gotten..mostly the bigger ones like their BTS, his letter to his fans w/c matched NJH'S nail design, the whole will NJH visit or not visit Wookie in the army, to this recent TV appearance (or whatever you call it).

So this is her take:

1) BTS - earlier BTS: it appears Wookie is more into NJH; but she also noticed that NJH is slightly holding back probably because of their age gap and that he's going to the military. more recent BTS: they are definitely close! She also added that the skinship behind the scenes seems too natural...that you can't fake closeness or attraction and that THEY BOTH have a lot of GUTS being that way.

2) the letter and nail design: i had to show her the comparison of course, she wouldn't accept my verbal discription or delusion talking! LOL! well 'lo and behold, when she saw it, she said it was too much of a coincidence, that it was definitely a clue. her jaw dropped too. hahaha

3) the whole NJH visiting Wookie: when i showed her the clip where Wookie singled out NJH...she was like..."awww....so sweet..look at how cheeky he is Mom." She said that he could've just generalized his answer but due to his expression (blushing and all), he was definitely sending a subliminal message to NJH and his fans! She said that what "Oppa" said and did, was a major giveaway. 

4) his latest indiscretion on TV haha: the singing of 101 reasons I like you, the title of his interview (PROPOSAL), the Don't cheat on me - all signs pointing to NJH. She feels they ALREADY have an UNDERSTANDING. OMG (me!!)

When i also mentioned that NJH will be concentrating on school rather than doing another project, she was surprised. I asked why that surprised her. Daughter said that because she's obviously gaining more popularity, she'll probably be offered a lot of projects so why take a break? She answered her own question by saying: maybe because SP was such a lesson in life and in love for her; NJH probably doesn't feel she's ready or equipped to convince anyone at this time, that she could be in love with someone else onscreen. That the realism of SP is still too fresh for her (too many firsts for NJH...passionate kissing, bed scene) ..things that in real life, a person that you've shared this with will hold a special place in your heart.  That probably NJH wants to savor her moments with Wookie until she, or both she and Wookie will decide what's next. So while Wookie is in the army, she also takes a break. OMG!! (me again)...

Which made me think, that cultural wise, mostly the Asian culture, SOME men have a tendency to really value a woman if he's her first. NOT ALL MEN are like this..some don't care, but there are some who do. So maybe during SP, Wookie realized how inexperienced our beautiful NJH is...and how much she trusted him with her "firsts"....that he made a him vow to himself..that he'll cherish her forever. That he'll never let anyone else get that close to her again, unless it's him. OMG..i'm definitely on DELULU mode to the MAX!!! *hugsNkisses* everyone!! 

I agree! Your daughter and you daebak! Kekekeke. And yeah, I agree. Since hyunni is very inexperienced when it comes to this, and if Wookie is really her first serious relationship, I can definitely see him treasuring her more cos it's all the more special that he is as the one 

6 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

I'm having really bad withdrawal chingus... don't know about you. I can't look at Wookie (or Hyuni) individually without feeling that he/she is incomplete without the other. I'm always looking for both of them. This interviews they are having individually are like sweet torture. When I watch the BTS, all the more I feel sad. I rewatch SP and I cried knowing that the drama is done and we don't know if we will ever see them again together as JCW and NJH. 

I guess this army time is not only good for them but for shippers to calm down all hearts, be rational again and pick up our lives where we left it off. One day at a time.

Mee too. I'm not even rewatching them.. I'm just in here spazzing with you guys.. 

4 hours ago, riririru said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003129176

Reveal hidden contents

이어 극중 노지욱(지창욱 분)이 이상형에 가깝냐는 질문에 "비슷한 면도 있다. 아무래도 드라마 캐릭터다 보니 꿈 같은 캐릭터였다고 생각한다. 싫어할 여자가 없을 남자 같다" 고 답했다. 어떤 연애를 하고 싶냐는 질문에는 "때론 의지할 수 있고, 때론 내가 힘이 되어주는 가장 친한 친구 같은 연애를 하고 싶다"고 밝혔다.

She says there are also similiar points between NJW and her ideal type, since he is a character from drama and all.
Want to try love where she can depend on that person, and also like a bestfriend who can support her the most

Thank you for helping us to translate dearie! *muakies!*

3 hours ago, sharreb said:

:heart: someone who is like a bestfriend and dependable. That makes me thk of a soulmate.

Haha both NJH and JCW comes out of SP saying:

"wanna try love"

"Be in love"

"Fall in love"

And we come out of SP saying

"You two are totally IN LOVE"

Hahahahahahs! I like this chingu! 

1 hour ago, shady01girl said:

ok just got done with it again. nothing too crazy hints. i was hoping i would find something. 

he said someone asked him if he liked his chicken fried or with sauce...and he likes it with sauce. another question was do you like (korean dish) cold water noodle or bibim..(no liquid) and he said no liquid. lol since we talked about food...lol

he got 2 weeks to relax so lets just wait and see what he post on instagram. he did say he will "try" to post and also do live. keep in mind he will "try" key word. 

Thank you dearie for watching it again to help us see if there are any other hints! Heheh. 

• Like 15

5 hours ago, Bambiina said:

*wave* hello chingu - now that the other ship reach paradise, I can start my journey with new ship .... the fun part of shipping is waiting the anticipating ... let see if dispatch gonna release anything about them..

Normally I don't like to be delulu :D ... like looking sign for couple stuff :D ... or searching hints in interview and such .. I don't ... I believe my eyes and instinct - ahhh  have to add another couple to the list - Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee S ee Kyung

I trust everyone here feel the same and see the same thing so if hundreds of people see it - it has to be true ... Happiness and those beaming face is not something you can fake .. it's not something you can act on ... He did not waste and chance he had to touch her .. he was constantly touching or stroking her LOVINGLY ... looking at LOVINGLY ... It's insane if he is not in love with her ... and he chose SP with remark - it made him want to date - is the breaking point .... let just wait and see ... I am glad that it's 2017 - they were paired together in 2017 when it's sort of okay to admit dating co-star .. It's the trend - celeb no longer had to hide ... and for some as matured as JCW - it's just the right time only - he is going away for 2 years (wahahhahaa .. the 'don't cheat on me'  - kill me)

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ... yesss been a long timeee good to see you here :D

Hope this time we are right too ... and I read that NJH is concentrating on her studies - I was like realy? When you are at the peak of your career and you want to take a break?????????? .... Suspicious MUCH!!!

i'm glad to meet two of you (bambiina @ songsonghard) in  this thread! I really like @bambiina because your post in song song couple . I hope jiji couple will happy ending.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, spy booble said:

Last night!!  I thought i should take a break...i started to watch "criminal mind" i hope Lee joon gi oppa can cure me heal me..but only half an hour hahaha..Im quickly sleep and woke up in the middle night back in this thread finally:D

Ohhh..watt da h**k? W/my life.SP its over..but i cant move..I hope u guys are going to get married tomorrow..my mission will complete..so freaky to keep watching only u..I really got a trapped w/JCW&NJH..I called "Phenomenon" its not just effect from kdrama but we're thirsty to know everything ab them.and what about 21 months next? May I have some treatment at mantal clinic should i?? ahhhh..I should try to conquer myself..I hope I can do it..if cant..Let's join it chingus!!:D

omg i feel you. i adore LJG too. but after SP i can't move on from them. i begin more and more like and love JCW. but i ship him with NJH. only with her. not other woman.

:D :wub:

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, riririru said:

Thankseu~~ @luvforever

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20170729080305505?f=m / http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0003987775

Hide contents

군입대를 앞둔 지창욱에게 격려(?)의 말도 전했다. "오빠는 잘할 거라고 믿고 있어요. 걱정이 하나도 안 되는 것 있죠? 그래도 몸 건강히 잘 다녀왔으면 좋겠어요. 추위를 많이 타는데 철원으로 가게 생겼다고 하던데…그래도 괜찮을 겁니다. 믿으니까요. 헤헤."

She also sent some encouraging words for JCW who is going to the army "I believe oppa will do well. I don't have to worry right? Still i would like if you stay healthy and come back well. He got cold easily but (he said) he's about to go to Cheorwon.... But it's still going to be ok. Because i believe him. Hehe.

bomb after bomb noh? I'm dead. I'm dead. Both their words are just uhhhhh. I caaaaan't!

Btw, thank you chingu for translating! :* 

For the next 21 months I'm just gonna be focused on studying so by May 2019, we will greet Wookie, NJH&JCW wedding announcement (ok so far fetched, but delulu mode on), and my Graduation (and also possibly Hyunnie's as well) YEY! No more kdrama for a while for me. SP has still got me hooked. :D

• Like 21