[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

39 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Because honestly, we have to admit that he is very Shippable with other actress. I can't and won't deny cos I can see that too. But shall leave it as that since we're all only into jiji! Muahahaha. No others come close!

*runs back to work bathroom*

But NJH is very shippable too trust me. I think its cos lets be honest, women can be sharks...i mean not too long ago we were talking about a certain MC flirting her butt off and offering him milkshake when he clearly didn't ask her for it <_<

• Like 13

49 minutes ago, aladidah said:

*still hides in bathroom*

You say that with absolute certainty LOL! I LOVE IT

You sure your office mates aren't worried?? You've been hiding in the bathroom for a long time now..?

*need to back read and check exactly how long*

EDIT:  you're back in..!! :ph34r:

• Like 10

[warning: the most random thing] 

Spoiler

So, I just randomly checked Aluu IG account and it seems like they are hiring for new staff if i'm not mistranslated it. So, shall we apply? ROFL imagine in 2 years we can keep an eye of our jh while waiting wookie, such a perfect scenario LOL

:ph34r::glasses:

• Like 15

25 minutes ago, sharreb said:

I thk jh doesnt seem to view her previous oppa costars as "guys that u would consider". She just gives me the vibe that shes friendly but there to treat them professionally and get the acting done. I saw her at RM and thats how she is. She pats KJK at the back to console him aft they lost the game. Shes friendly and quick to laugh. But she always gives out the signal "Let's be friends" and the underlying meaning "Just friends". And men are actually good at picking up those vibes from gals (acc to my husband).

Which is why although i love all her chemistry with her costars before SP, i never once tot to ship her with any of them. I only tot ahh she should reunite with this and this actor because their onscreen chemistry is good and never she should date this and this. Until JCW and SP

Her behaviour although subtle is diff with JCW. She doesnt pull away when he engages her in all their bts. I thk she got trapped in his eyes.. Its like an arresting moment seeing urself reflected in his eyes. And they have so many moments of that.. Either in rehearsals or just talking 

I thk in kiss1 she looks like she forgot to breathe during kissing. While in kiss 3 it looks like he was the one who forgot to breathe cause he was busy feasting 

Love this! Love u for this post chingu!

RL pull is strong can't camp today in our thread but I just want to say, the difference with other partners is she is actually attracted to him, probably not in the beginning but as the days went by and scenes have become more intimate. And why not? Wookie's actions towards her were heart warming, he was crushing on her, his gazes were revealing and so when the kiss scene came, it's like a statement :)

I noticed that Hyunii opened herself up more after the 1st kiss and in the 3rd kiss scene, she allowed herself to enjoy and experience the moment. Yes she says in the interview, it is more technical than you think bla, bla, bla... and I don't expect her to say she enjoyed it or we will flip LOL... but come on... those eyes can never lie, that's desire seeping out from JiJi. Sweet sailing today Chingus, catch up later!!

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

You sure your office mates aren't worried?? You've been hiding in the bathroom for a long time now..?

*need to back read and check exactly how long*

EDIT:  you're back in..!! :ph34r:

LOOOL! I really should be heading back now before they think i'm constipated and tarnish the little reputation i have left....but anything for JiJi right :D

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

[warning: the most random thing] 

Hide contents

So, I just randomly checked Aluu IG account and it seems like they are hiring for new staff if i'm not mistranslated it. So, shall we apply? ROFL imagine in 2 years we can keep an eye of our jh while waiting wookie, such a perfect scenario LOL

:ph34r::glasses:

CSI jiji shippers on the prowl.. :glasses:

9 minutes ago, aladidah said:

*runs back to work bathroom*

But NJH is very shippable too trust me. I think its cos lets be honest, women can be sharks...i mean not too long ago we were talking about a certain MC flirting her butt off and offering him milkshake when he clearly didn't ask her for it <_<

True also. I should run off to check our hyunni previous drama. Hahahas! 

• Like 8

Hi guys! Newbie here. Though I've been following the thread as silent reader. 

I thought the day for me to ship someone until I'll make an acc will never come but congrats JiJi couple! You have make that day happen. All because of your over the moon chemistry :wub:

Edited by pineapplepine
  • Like 23

58 minutes ago, aladidah said:

*still hides in bathroom*

Omg!!! This cracked me up!!! Hahaha! I'm sorry. 

Was thinking.... while you are busy spazzing:blush: with jiji ,

people outside are :triumph::triumph:... 

SmartSelectGIF_2017-07-27-10-31-57_zpsuq

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, aladidah said:

LOOOL! I really should be heading back now before they think i'm constipated and tarnish the little reputation i have left....but anything for JiJi right :D

LMAO!! XD XD

*anything for JiJi*

My teammate thinks I am in love.. giggling like an idiot all the time typing away is apparently a sign..  LOL

*but anything for JiJi* 

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, ehead said:

Omg!!! This cracked me up!!! Hahaha! I'm sorry. 

Was thinking.... while you are busy spazzing:blush: with jiji ,

people outside are :triumph::triumph:... 

LOOOOOOL!!! not far from the truth at all LOOL!!!!

8 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

LMAO!! XD XD

*anything for JiJi*

My teammate thinks I am in love.. giggling like an idiot all the time typing away is apparently a sign..  LOL

*but anything for JiJi* 

hahahahaha! if they only knew

• Like 9

31 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Her behaviour although subtle is diff with JCW. She doesnt pull away when he engages her in all their bts. I thk she got trapped in his eyes.. Its like an arresting moment seeing urself reflected in his eyes. And they have so many moments of that.. Either in rehearsals or just talking 

She has no reservation when it comes to JCW. N she is so sporting. Do u know that guy never likes oversensitive girl? Guys always think a girl who can laugh at herself can make such a great girlfriend. It means they’re generally more upbeat, relaxed, and not uptight. According to a study.. people who can laugh at themselves n easy to laugh at other people's joke, tend to be more cheerful and less serious overall, and are usually in better moods than people who can’t laugh at themselves. Like JCW always said.. he wants a yogja who can allow him to to be innocent like a kid. 

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, attriste said:

@gglex6275 @valleryrose Omg you two byeontaes!

i said armmmmmmms not handdddddds. How do you requote a pic???

seeee. And the way her hands are clasped against him just uhhhh, presses his arms more tightly on....... 

anyway cough!!!!!!!

even in the bts his arms were roving all over her back... so sensual gahhhhhhhh. 

And then goes in the whole body..!! Aishh..! There's just no space left.. I wonder if they could feel each other through all those layers of clothing.. I wonder..!! :ph34r: 

*grabbing tissues*

*nosebleed*

*slap* *slap*

*need to get a grip*

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, attriste said:

@gglex6275 @valleryrose Omg you two byeontaes!

i said armmmmmmms not handdddddds. How do you requote a pic???

seeee. And the way her hands are clasped against him just uhhhh, presses his arms more tightly on....... 

anyway cough!!!!!!!

even in the bts his arms were roving all over her back... so sensual gahhhhhhhh. 

Uh not me its @Huntergal who is a byeontae. I don't even think he has noticed where his arm was resting he was preoccupied with eating her up! *looks around and runs away*

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, jijibong said:

DFv06atUIAAqYYE.jpg

Her hand looks so small next to his hand :bawling::heart: * runs to cry in the corner again *

Im very2 sure that JCW mentioned bout her hands are very small during their rehearsal.. even prosecutor Na always squish her hands because she thinks NJH hands are too cute!!

• Like 16