[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

29 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Ok ok ok , I had to sneak into the breakroom to use my ipad. I think my eyeballs just popped out!

Seriously? This is not April's fool day right? Its not even april!

omg!!!!! My heart!!!!!!

this nurse is going crazy on the floor, they might transfer me to behavioral health upstairs!

dont do this to me and take it back or ill burn this mgdgkkgedho. Gawd

Thank you thank you

LOL careful Chingu... you don't want to mix meds because your mind is left in delulu land LOL *hugs*

• Like 17

4 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

hey. which video? waaaa! Odiga? Which videos shows what you highlighted? *blinks*

4 hours ago, aladidah said:

This one...I was wondering why you hadn't begun your behavioral study on this one yet hahhahah Looking forward to your take on it 

Like Wookie oppa said about No Special Guest bec this is for him and his fans. All I can say is it Hyuuni acts like a low-key fan of him/ low-key supporter of him, B4 they meet in SP, she LIKES all related with Wookie Oppa on the hairstylist IG acc, then after it is confirmed she works with Wookie oppa we got that she begins follow his IG and like all posts until the latest is the ig of cover song "u are dirty but pretty". Moreover don't forget that she keeps praising him (100% the best etc) through that hanbam interview on set of drama. All of these facts are the ACT OF FAN don't u think? Well this is just me try 2 be rational bec seriously this is like a fan idolizes her artist. O.K that's my take for being rational as much as I can. :rolleyes: my DELULU MIND said he plans all of this concert also 4 his SPECIAL FAN, Everyone know about who the woman is, u all can answer IN LOUD AND CLEAR HEAR MYBDEAR JIJI SHIPPERS.... B)

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

sinking ships: welcome to our ship!

Saltayyyy!! :lol::phew: But hey, I like my ships...error I mean chips saltayyy too...lol

2 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Thanks love @huntergal I don't have the space and time to break down my thoughts so gotta use the gif to express my thoughts. *LMAO* Welcome back chingu! Plus it is too funny up in here. :lol:

Your gifs mirror my emotions! :wub: I had been back reading for more than an hour while internally screaming at myself to speed read faster!! :lol:  At this stage, he should seal the deal with giving her a taste of what she can get in May, 2019 :phew: And I ain't talking abt kisses...lmao! :D *run away* *I would wait for him if I'm Hyunie* *JCW is the best package* *His hands mirror what's hidden* :lol::phew:

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, solaire said:

Do you have the link? Also, what was her response?

I think the latest news of the "visiting army push and pull" is jihyun saying she's going to ask changwook about the visiting thingy..? Or is there more? :o

• Like 13

Too bad for Dispatch, they gotta calm their balls cos NJH is from SOOP and that agency protects their celebs from any scandal. Also I think if Dispatch expose JiJi relationship, Dispatch will get a lot of hate cos NJH is the nation's baby sister whom ppl are fond of and knetz don't want to see her expose/hurt that way. So all Dispatch can do is play with their thumbs and wait for 2019, I guess...:DB)

@MoonlightSerenade Yups, it's totally nourrmalll to Just Do It! :phew:

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

My observations from the last like God-knows-what-page..

-there is change of heart from Wookie's side since SP started..from it-would-be-unfair-to-have-a-girlfriend to maybe I-should-take-a-leap-of- faith

-I think this is the most and best he could at this moment. Be hopeful and not create much troubles for Hyunnie while he is gone

-question didn't look like it was scripted..otherwise it would have been cancelled..

-i believe ball is in Hyunnie's court..either she has already made up her mind and is ready for whatever challenges(wait for 2 years) this brings with it or she is still thinking about it..

-they are giving us enough spazz so that we can survive for the next 2 years..:D

-for us they are already a couple..its the world out there who is not believing us..one day they will and will have the last laugh..:naughty:till then fighting! 

landscape-1456763537-rhoa-hayyas.gif

*snap*snap* 

tenor.gif

• Like 14

29 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

White represents purity of New love. It means Unity. There is no more doubts that these two are in love with one another.

this is too much of a coincidence right? I mean of all the designs she can choose to pain her nails, why that stationary so close with what Wookie oppa chose? Or maybe she has chosen that even, could be. It's very girly.

• Like 20

52 minutes ago, huntergal said:

"Actually I really had a lot of thought regarding that. If I have a girl that I truly love, I think I would keep loving her. Whether I'm going to the army or not, I would love her because I love her. If I really love her a lot. If she's still here when I'm back from army, I would keep loving her."  - JCW, July 22nd, 2017

(credit: @riririru , thanks @meiil for reminding me the whole quote)

And the lyrics to Beautiful Life: 

Please stay by my side. I don’t want to lose you. Please don’t leave me. So I won’t be living in the memories....

Me:

This is too much for my hearteu!!! Help me! Don't help me! #ShipIsFreakinSailing 

Tagging @stucked @songsongdiehard @lovethatlook @4nnlov3pink so y'all can see the update if you don't have time to backread. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

JI CHANG WOOK, YOU!!!!! We love you boy! *mushes JCW's cheeks with love* 

HAHAHA! What an awesome morning to wake up to! Wooohooohoooo!

Thank you @huntergal *cries happy tear* 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

Ok ok ok , I had to sneak into the breakroom to use my ipad. I think my eyeballs just popped out!

Seriously? This is not April's fool day right? Its not even april!

omg!!!!! My heart!!!!!!

this nurse is going crazy on the floor, they might transfer me to behavioral health upstairs!

dont do this to me and take it back or ill burn this mgdgkkgedho. Gawd

Thank you thank you

aww you're a nurse too? i am ACLS certified. Please tag me if there is a code blue in here. Lmao. I feel like a code will be called soon than we may think. Are there any doctor in the house?!

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

this is too much of a coincidence right? I mean of all the designs she can choose to pain her nails, why that stationary so close with what Wookie oppa chose? Or maybe she has chosen that even, could be. It's very girly.

I'm thinking what IF that paper is hers! You know...he could be over at her place for dinner and they hangout in her room and he decided to write a letter to his fan. And use her pretty paper...:wub::phew: cos I don't see him the type to keep pretty papers at home...

• Like 23