[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, riririru said:

I found this http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=014&aid=0003845913

약 한달 뒤 군입대를 앞둔 지창욱은 앞서 남지현이 면회를 간다고 하자 ‘됐다. 안와도 된다’고 말했던 사연을 털어놨다. 그는 “장난이다. 와주면 너무 고맙다. 그 당시에는 ‘면회 갈게’라는 말이 꼭 저를 놀리는 것 같았다.(웃음) 그래서 일부러 애써 ‘그래 오지마. 난 안 와도 잘할 수 있어’라는 마음이었다. 오면 너무 고맙고 울 지도 모른다”며 너스레를 떨었다.

There was a story of Ji changwook who is going to enlist next month telling Nam Jihyun "It's okay. You dont have to visit me". 
Changwook : it was just a joke. I would be grateful if she would come. At that time the word "i will visit you" sound as if she was teasing me. (smile) so i said in purpose "it's okay. Dont come. I can do well even if (you) dont come" He added "i would be grateful if she come, i might cry (if they come)"

Edited the last part, i read the "울" as "올" orz sorry //ㅅ//

Omigosh. If this is true, Erm... Wookie.. I really dunno what to say but my shipper's heart is screaming for joy! Hahahahs thank you for sharing it here dearie! *muakies*

1 hour ago, Hello_JIS said:

here is the original paragraph (I highlighted our girl's name)

또 면회 희망 연예인을 꼽는 질문에 “걸그룹을 잘 모르는데 트와이스 친구들이 오면 난리가 날 것 같지만, 나하고는 전혀 친분이 없다. 남지현 씨도 오면 군대에 있는 친구들이 좋아할 것 같다”고 말했다. 

So can anyone officially translate this article? Is it exactly what was translated before? 

1 hour ago, love4life said:

Wouldn't it look like this @luvforever? I just found this and totally lost it.. Decrease the distance between them and... well... um..... i can't keep this to myself... i can't be the only one seeing this...My mum is in front of me and i am barely keeping a straight face... :sweat_smile::joy::sweat_smile:

*shy**shy* so shy when I watched this gif. Hahahas. So damn freaking hot. Come on girl, who am I kidding? You are shy? Definitely not! Bring somemore on Wookie! Hahahahs. 

Jokes aside.. Erm how are the manner legs being excuted in this scene? Hahahas. Maybe for the peck on the lips ghat BH gave JW while he was preparing tea yes, but their deep kissing scenes. I dunno how the dude balance and kiss her that deeply man. Although their height seems to match on hindsight. I wonder if hyunni might have been standing on sth Now? HahahahHs 

58 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

According to this one only 1 actress promised to come visit JCW in the army. And we know from previous interviews that NJH promised to come. So... is the 1 actress JCW is saying our NJH?? #imnotbeingdelusionedright? :rolleyes: *going out to scream & jump for joy first*

44 minutes ago, holdontight said:

There was a misunderstanding...one actress...

함께 작품을 한 여배우... it means ... the actress that did play at the same drama

'한' in Korean has many meanings. 

1) one

2) did

The moment this came out, everything is confusing me. I just read another translated article abt Wookie talking about filming with Ha jiwon, yoona and hyunni then he talked about the enListment right? You mean this article was not translated properly? 

And and.. I know we know jiji has a visit him in army thing going on but seriously, hahahs, if this article is talking about that one actress, how sure are we he means hyunni. Hahahs. Oops. Sorry throwing some flashes of reality here! Pls dun kill me! Chaebal~~ I still wanna see happily ever after with these two! Hahah. 

• Like 16

@attristewelcome back..! Even though it might be for a brief time!! :tongue:

I am feeling dizzy even without all that jet lag.. the thread is just out of control!! I can see two more pages waiting for me..

You summed it quite well there.. IKR!! It was quite a day!! And we're zooming towards 200!! Given how these two are treating each other l won't be surprised if we are done with another 100 in a blink!! Lol!! 

*not coherent anymore*

*multitasking for the love of JiJi*

• Like 15

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

The moment this came out, everything is confusing me. I just read another translated article abt Wookie talking about filming with Ha jiwon, yoona and hyunni then he talked about the enListment right? You mean this article was not translated properly? 

And and.. I know we know jiji has a visit him in army thing going on but seriously, hahahs, if this article is talking about that one actress, how sure are we he means hyunni. Hahahs. Oops. Sorry throwing some flashes of reality here! Pls dun kill me! Chaebal~~ I still wanna see happily ever after with these two! Hahah. 

hahahahahaha :D *regains sanity back & returning to reality* :D let's hope there'll be clearer translations soon. And...  more interviews please for tomorrow!! ^^

edit: oh yea... just realized you asked why hyunni. lol :D  because for some reason he keeps mentioning his name throughout his interviews even though he wasn't being asked about uri hyunnii... hahahahaha :D 

Edited by gracebkk
  • Like 14

my take on why JCW said Twice.. I rationally see it as a way to answer the question about - a girl band. that's understandable.. but for him to drop Ji Hyun's name is definitely something telling. :wub::wub::wub:   NJH is not from any girl group hehehe. If JCW wasn't aware of it then well...... we always catch a fish from its mouth! :tongue:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:   :wub:

• Like 23

17 hours ago, moonlightserenade said:

Actually chingus, when I would watch that scene where they captured his expression watching NJH singing on that stage, I found his eyes totally amused and entertained by her and he was holding in his laughter when she singing. Which I found absolutely endearing! Lol! And truly, I felt even there she captivated him by her courage, her spunk and not to mention her beauty. His eyes had me there as well. I love the twinkle in his eyes. Definitely she became his muse before he even realized. Anneyong chingus! I just woke up and I see I have so much to catch up on. Good job chingus!!! Total fiyah!!! #fighting!

Good morning chingu! you too! That was a lovely moment right! especially when his eyes soften when he looked at her :wub:.AWwww his muse i like how you worded it :wub:. Btw when both of them arrived on stage for the award ceremony of kbs awards 2014 he gave his fullest attention while she spoke (I also noticed that  that he was licking his lips the entire time on stage while listening to her. @Dingy Conk hope you present us with a summary sometime lol). this is embarassing hehe..Others pls pretend like you didnt hear me oki :lol:

May the Almighty bless your day! you can catch up chingu fighting! 

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWrhj5XlPHU/?taken-by=njhxjcw

arghh how do you post links here? hahaha I just found this funny and I want to share it with you, chingus!

JCW gets distracted with NJH staring up at him as he reads his lines and the other one, NJH gets distracted with her lines while JCW stares at her.

Can we call this revenge?

Here yah go! :) 

• Like 24

12 minutes ago, sharreb said:

I see my collage. Which reminds me i havnt did the second part of bts mega collage yet.

And yes today the wind is strong. But i thk it will take its time sailing.. I dont thk the timing is right to dock so soon.

Thank you for the beautiful collage. :* 

Ayeee. Maybe I was using a telescope to see JiJi Island,  my shipping heart suddenly got the best of me but now I have my thoughts collected and my heart beats are steady. We still have a long long loooong way to go. Maybe 2-3 yrs? This is my first official kdrama ship and I hope this won't break my heart so I'm a little scared. 

But this thread is so hilarious! I mean seriously, I even can't imagine how some people here come up with those comments. Brilliant! :D

I've actually camped out here since last week. I'm here once I wake up, go to school (even sometimes when I have lectures or I have my Student Assistant duties), go home and even before I go to sleep. Hahahahaha Love you all guys! We're almost to 200! My gaaaad! hahahahaha Our JiJi ❤️ Speechless! 

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, stucked said:

Oho!!! SMILEATMENOW16 *hugs* *hugs*

Hiiiiiii! I'm just so thankful that you made this so we can party more freely here than in YT ❤️ We can all scream side by side all about how our JiJi Couple sets us on a rollercoaster ride everyday. ❤️.❤️

• Like 15

1 hour ago, chawanmushijjang said:

Lol. The GIF of that bedroom scene makes their preamble look really violent as it loops. My heartbeat went up several notches. :glasses:And I can't help feeling sorry for the poor bedroom door that looks like it's continually getting slammed into the wall by 2 heaving, steamy, hot hot bodies joined at the lips. :flushed:

What about those wall deco :D:tongue: Maybe it was duct taped too, it could have hit NJH really hard

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, masthu said:

Good morning chingu! you too! That was a lovely moment right! especially when his eyes soften when he looked at her :wub:.AWwww his muse i like how you worded it :wub:. Btw when both of them arrived on stage for the award ceremony of kbs awards 2014 he gave his fullest attention while she spoke (I also noticed that  that he was licking his lips the entire time on stage while listening to her. @Dingy Conk hope you present us with a summary sometime lol). this is embarassing hehe..Others pls pretend like you didnt hear me oki :lol:

May the Almighty bless your day! you can catch up chingu fighting! 

Good Morning chingu! Yes! Fighting! Although there will be a lot of reading in between some input responding, *wink*, I will do so chingus because you all are fiyah and worthy going back to read up on. Every word you chingus share holds value to our ship sailing successfully. #fighting!

And yes chingu, that video is another favorite of mine because it was before SP. And the way his eyes twinkled and yes softened as he observed NJH was simply endearing. I cannot help but believe she became his muse even there. *swooning!*

Bless you too chingu! Enjoy your day! 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, lovethatlook said:

What about those wall deco :D:tongue: Maybe it was duct taped too, it could have hit NJH really hard

HAHAHAHA. Everything on set probably had to be duct taped that day (including any possibly reactive *ahem* members of the filming crew present). B)

• Like 10

17 hours ago, EDMARKG said:

my take on why JCW said Twice.. I rationally see it as a way to answer the question about - a girl band. that's understandable.. but for him to drop Ji Hyun's name is definitely something telling. :wub::wub::wub:   NJH is not from any girl group hehehe. If JCW wasn't aware of it then well...... we always catch a fish from its mouth! :tongue:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:   :wub:

you have a point chingu! I'm strongly siding u! :D

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, holdontight said:

He answered that who(popular celebrity) would you want to visit you " I don't know about Girl groups but if Twice would come, my (military) friends would be a big commotion (with joy)..

however I don't have any relationship with Twice. I think my friends would like if NJH would visit there"

Actually many reporters wrote down what JCW said today...but each articles was very different ...for example...one article didn't say about NJH's name but the other (like above article) say NJH's name directly.

We couldn't see his interview on YT so we couldn't check what JCW said exactly. However I think that  important thing is JCW wants to NJH comes to see him.

Chingus!!! Just enoy his hope!B)

Chingu, thank you so much for your translations!!! :) :wub: I was confused a while ago, hehe.  thank you for the clarification. :D

• Like 14