[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 minutes ago, 1234nm said:

why is nam ji hyune in gloria entertimant?

she wasn't actually at glorious entertainment. It was Aluu salon's backyard. NJH was doing a photoshoot there. In the actual vlive that JCW did he said he has just finish getting ready at the salon for an event. (these are on seperate days btw) Hope this clears everything up! 

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, love4life said:

Wouldn't it look like this @luvforever? I just found this and totally lost it.. Decrease the distance between them and... well... um..... i can't keep this to myself... i can't be the only one seeing this...My mum is in front of me and i am barely keeping a straight face... :sweat_smile::joy::sweat_smile:

Is that posture consider manners leg chingu @love4life? Hahahaha

• Like 12

Lol. The GIF of that bedroom scene makes their preamble look really violent as it loops. My heartbeat went up several notches. :glasses:And I can't help feeling sorry for the poor bedroom door that looks like it's continually getting slammed into the wall by 2 heaving, steamy, hot hot bodies joined at the lips. :flushed:

• Like 15

According to this one only 1 actress promised to come visit JCW in the army. And we know from previous interviews that NJH promised to come. So... is the 1 actress JCW is saying our NJH?? #imnotbeingdelusionedright? :rolleyes: *going out to scream & jump for joy first*

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, love4life said:

Wouldn't it look like this @luvforever? I just found this and totally lost it.. Decrease the distance between them and... well... um..... i can't keep this to myself... i can't be the only one seeing this...My mum is in front of me and i am barely keeping a straight face... :sweat_smile::joy::sweat_smile:

And there you have it! Manner-legs my a$$ HAHAHA. JiHyunnie, I love you but you can't always be tehnical about kisses. You have to go with the flowwwww. *wink* *wink*

• Like 20

18 hours ago, 1234nm said:

what is GLOURIOUS entertiament?????????

You are asking me why she's here yeah chingu?? apparently this place turns out to be allure and not Glourious ent. Allure is the salon wookie and hyunni goes to. Was i clear enough chingu? :)

• Like 11

17 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

I know right, it was as if all he focused on was the word girl, then Boom, his mind zoned in to NJH! Wtf, man, she is not really a singer LOL, don't tell me that he was so fascinated with her singing when she sang on stage with PHS! Chinchayo, Wookie? I know love can make one blind, but in this case, it seems to have made you deaf as well. LMAO!

NJH was not even categorized as an idol, right? What would she do for his army buddies? Oh wait notif came, jichangwook posted something on IG *rushes to IG*

bwaahahahahaha your post just made me ROLF  :lol:. Seems like NGH is always on his mind even during an interview haha. Thats a good sign btw. May be love makes you lose your sense of hearing just like mentioned lol hahaha :lol:

• Like 16

2 hours ago, 1234nm said:

hi friendes

Notice  to the photo music ji chang wook in SP.

About the most heart fluttering time Nam Jihyun

whoa, you are right, the most fluttering scene was that scene, and that was the one Wookie posted on his IG 101 Reasons, right? *ayieeeee* *runs away screaming* These two will kill me! I am going to die of heart attack!

• Like 17

1 minute ago, gracebkk said:

According to this one only 1 actress promised to come visit JCW in the army. And we know from previous interviews that NJH promised to come. So... is the 1 actress JCW is saying our NJH?? #imnotbeingdelusionedright? 

To see is always to believe. HAHAHAHA.

Spoiler

About Yoona, and guys, don't be mad at me here, hahaha! It is possible that Yoona will visit... but not JCW.. she promised, with much prodding, to visit Im Siwan of ZEA whi've just recently enlisted, her co lead in her new drama. It is possible that they'd see each other there. If you wish to verify my news, go to google and type in search: Yoona+Siwan+military.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, masthu said:

You are asking me why she's here yeah chingu?? apparently this place turns out to be allure and not Glourious ent. Allure is the salon wookie and hyunni goes to. Was i clear enough chingu? :)

ok thanks

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

whoa, you are right, the most fluttering scene was that scene, and that was the one Wookie posted on his IG 101 Reasons, right? *ayieeeee* *runs away screaming* These two will kill me! I am going to die of heart attack!

yes my friend.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, stucked said:

To see is always to believe. HAHAHAHA.

Reveal hidden contents

About Yoona, and guys, don't be mad at me here, hahaha! It is possible that Yoona will visit... but not JCW.. she promised, with much prodding, to visit Im Siwan of ZEA whi've just recently enlisted, her co lead in her new drama. It is possible that they'd see each other there. If you wish to verify my news, go to google and type in search: Yoona+Siwan+military.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes chingu..I saw the articles bout that one everywhere.For our Wookie, he clearly said all the actress that acted with him including Hyunie but for the answers is there girl group he wish to visit MS - he said did not really know about gg and then stated Twice anddddd Hyunnieeeeee:lol: **she's HIS idol**

Cto.

Edited by biejuju
add on ig link
  • Like 21

14 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

According to this one only 1 actress promised to come visit JCW in the army. And we know from previous interviews that NJH promised to come. So... is the 1 actress JCW is saying our NJH?? #imnotbeingdelusionedright? 

There was a misunderstanding...one actress...

함께 작품을 한 여배우... it means ... the actress that did play at the same drama

'한' in Korean has many meanings. 

1) one

2) did

Edited by holdontight
  • Like 20

46 minutes ago, solaire said:

How can someone go from looking cute to looking sexy in a matter of seconds...

Jihyun is so versatile, I love it 

1 hour ago, jijibong said:

I don't know how to post a twitter post yet so i will post it like this :D

Cr: @namjihyunact ( from twitter )

She is really a precious princess :heart: look how beautiful :wub:

Aww so cute :wub:

1 hour ago, luvforever said:

The way they showed the kissing scene situation was so funny

LOL THIS IS SO FUNNY :lol:

1 hour ago, sharreb said:

Aigoo 20cm diff is still ok.. Cause i dont thk ur oppa minds too much giving the manner legs for the kiss scenes

And if my memory serves me right he even leans in for it..

@love4life i love that neck nuzzling scene too when he was getting comfort from BH. While i was watchin it then i kp thking hey this should be a comforting hug but im getting sensual vibes. I really tot his lips would touch the side of her neck.

@crazymama already gave us the gif. Thx

@stucked u've caught up? Almost didnt recognise u cause u change ur profile pic.

I don't think your oppa minds about giving some efforts to have a taste of your sweet lips hyunnie :lol:

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

Wow so many pages to backtrack!

Btw I think I know the real reasons why wookie keeps on name-dropping hyunnie on "visiting him in army" topic. This is my theory so sorry if this sounds a bit far-fetched. He keeps on name-dropping jihyun's name every time the interviewer brings out that topic to:

- Make every one get used to the idea of jihyun visiting him in the army. If later in the future rumours about them surface, he can pull the "she promised to visit me in the army" card without denying nor agreeing everything 

- Test the waters. He probably wants to see people's reaction to his answers, and at the same time he managed to sink his other ships

The reason why he mentioned twice is because:

- Twice is the current it-group in SK, so it's a safe answer, or it can be because

- He had fond memories with jihyun & twice 

I love the second reason chingu *coughs*

• Like 16