[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I think its not CW who is watching SP, in the promotional video of Winter olympics .  First our handsome guy has a broad shoulder and has a scar at the back of his head. When I first watch the video I wanna scream coz SP is included.   

It made me laugh that the reason of fairy godmother visits him coz of the shooting.  For me I dont think so in a sense he has no hair to style.  Hahaha. But I think the other woman on the pic is the make up artist  maybe its an oppurtunity for her to visit him so she gladly joined her to have a small chat on him.

About JH joining our fairy god mother. What are your ideas on this?? It make me confused what is the real date of her visit in Seoul coz one of her friend posted also a pic. 

Spoiler

The first pic looks like a before evening pic.  So it makes me think they go to seoul on monday??  Coz it was posted on tuesday.  Then there is a probability that she can join our godmother last tuesday.  I think they are allowed to visit there early maybe because of the shooting too. 

Please dont take it seriously.  Hehehe

• Like 16

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Came across this on ig. Does anyone know what is this? I mean are these the actual pic of the dance rehearsal namji did together? Hahha. I love top right pic. Its so blur but i still can see the laughter on their faces. 

Edited to share clearer image 

My first time I saw this photo too  & too bad no video for this dance rehearsal .If not we must have something new to spazz :D

credit to the owner

• Like 15

1 hour ago, adi2019jiji said:
Watching promotional Pyeonchang winter olympic make me missed them even more & just finish watched SP yesterday.. seeing the senior officer watching SP in the video make me want to re-watch SP again for the Nth times..:D

Yup i think it is the actual stills of their dance practice for SP drama teaser/opening.. i hope this will included in Director cut DVD.. i want to see their 'first time' (consider first time) working together/have skinship.. it will be a measures of their relationship/closeness developing..:ph34r:

I didn't watch any SP bts or episode for 2 days and thought that I was moving on... Then wookie's promo video came out and i badly wanna watch SP now! Ottoke! I'm a total gonna for our OTP and their drama lol

Yes chinguya i need that BTS as well! Please try to include it in couple disc chaebal! I'm pretty sure that bts is gonna be fun to watch :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 7

i dont know how many times i have watched SP. it just doesnt get old....lol 

i started watching Scarlet Heart again as well. i know this has nothing to do with SP but i need to keep my mind off SP. the waiting is getting to me i think hahahahaha. if you guys havnt watched Scarlet Heart i think you should give it a try. its cute and heart warming. 

Wookie hurry up and come out. =P

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, marcjoy2012 said:

@paulizaHow many times can we vote in one day? Do you know? Does anyone know?

You have 24 votes per day per category for every Soompi account/ google account/ FB account. Voting from multiple accounts is allowed. You can resume voting after 24 hours from your last vote. Fighting chinguya!

• Like 15

15 hours ago, pauliza said:

OMG, Wookie promotes Pyeongchang winter Olympic. 
He is so handsome :D

p/s :the soldiers are watching Suspicious Partner
credit to the owner

waaaah!

He looks so good. Being in the army suited him well.

They were watching suspicious partner, he is so proud of this drama. No need to explain, JCW, we understand why. We really do......:blush:

Good job JCW!

giphy.gif

• Like 16
  • LOL 2

I also need the BTS of this too:

I have a feeling it was really a fun time.

We were lucky we got that promotional video from jcw plus it was a nice touch that they used sp. I read a comment in ig that said a soldier wrote in haneulnari (NJH’s Korean fan club) that he became her fan after watching sp but I wonder if one of you saw that.

• Like 21

7 hours ago, masthu said:

You have 24 votes per day per category for every Soompi account/ google account/ FB account. Voting from multiple accounts is allowed. You can resume voting after 24 hours from your last vote. Fighting chinguya!

@masthu Cool! I'll keep voting then. I thought we can only vote once so when it hit me what if you can only do it once then i stopped. 

Voting business resumes then. Lol! 

For some reason voting through my phone is very easy with my Soompi account. Haven't tried FB though. 

Let's go SP shippers! We can do this. For JCW and NJH! Fighting! ❤❤❤

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

C'mon chingudeul lets vote for NamJi/JiJi/JiBong for the categories below! We are currently at No.3 . Letss keep the momentum going and we shall get there to No.1 spot if god wills! Lets award NamJi/JiJi/JiBong the best couple award they wanteed so badly that was not awarded at the SBS awards! Aja aja fighting! :heart:

You have 24 votes per day per category for every Soompi account/ google account/ FB account. You can resume voting after 24 hours. :)

1)Best couple JiBong couple for suspicous Partner: https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/drama/best-couple

2)Best kiss for Suspicious Partner: https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/drama/best-kiss

3) Drama of the year Suspicious Partner: https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/drama/drama-of-the-year

4) Best actress Nam Jihyun: https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/drama/actress-of-the-year

5) Best actor Ji changwook: https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/drama/actor-of-the-year

6) Best sound track suspicious partner: https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/drama/best-soundtrack

DR-W4FvUIAAlLMT.jpg

DR6hxx8V4AAQbfJ.jpg

Edited by masthu
managed space
  • Like 20

I found a man

Stronger than anyone I know. 

He shares my dreams, 

I hope that someday we'll share a home. 

I found a love, 

To carry more than just my secrets

To carry love, to carry children