[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Where is Hyunie? :tongue: .

ZERO SPACE behind the scenes photo 

Show this photo to my friend .Haha..she said "ABNORMAL  action during press conference " :lol::lol:

Spoiler

Hyunie's Omma follows a few of Jiji Shipper's ig even though she did not approve their request to follow her  .Some of them not even requested to follow her & she already follows that account for quite sometimes.Hahaha..She must be  dizzy with all the kiss scenes that appeared on her timeline :lol::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

20 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Regarding the availability of DVD.. i dun think it will be out this month at all. Considering they are opening up preorder for batch 3, my guess is we will prolly be getting the DVD around Mar to Apr period already. ):

Ohhh Mar to Apr thats long. TT  Ottoke!

5 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

When kiss hyunni... Wookie looked like enjoying the most delicious ice cream for the first time....couldn't stop... 

Im sorry for my ..... :wub:

Please continue unnie... :D

3 hours ago, pauliza said:
Where is Hyunie? :tongue: .

ZERO SPACE behind the scenes photo 

Exactly zero space between our OTP! Am I seeing things chingus? It looks as if wookie's lips are touching her shoulders (once again?) :ph34r: 

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, pauliza said:

I must be crazy because I can watch this over ,over,over & over again but it can't stop me from smiling like an idiot :D .

I can watch it over and over again and not get tired of it. Those slow mo gifs are priceless. Captured wookie expression sooooo well! And that infamous phase is now etched in my memory. I can say it out confidently. In fact, while seeing the gif, i was saying it out for wookie. LOL. And then had that idiotic smile on my face again, as usual. Kekeke. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I can watch it over and over again and not get tired of it. Those slow mo gifs are priceless. Captured wookie expression sooooo well! And that infamous phase is now etched in my memory. I can say it out confidently. In fact, while seeing the gif, i was saying it out for wookie. LOL. And then had that idiotic smile on my face again, as usual. Kekeke. 

Throw back Sunday :heart:

• Like 16

Apologizing for the belated reply, but... 

On 25/1/2018 at 1:30 AM, babyval22 said:

And i did wonder abt the pic too. But i was thinking based on the expression on their faces, PD nim was prolly instructing them what he was looking for. Hahahah. I am imagining sth like he wants hyunni to circle her arms ard wookie so she did it and they continued listening and this still was born. Hahahaha. 

Well, I guess your description must be very close to the truth and that's more or less what happened. At least, about their funny faces, as they had probably just had a focused expression while intently listening to the instructions coming from the PD. As to Hyunie's arms/hands... that makes sense too :wink: 

But this makes me wonder even more just how detailed were the instructions they got from PDnim and/or from the script for such scenes. 

See, I watched a few BTS for Ruler - Muster of the Mask (I had started watching this drama too, along with SP, but then dropped it halfway) last summer, and in particular I remember the making of a kiss scene where the PD was there going over every tiny detail with the actors, including showing to the actress were exactly to put her hand on the guy's back, and how to move it, etc. 

Spoiler

I can't find the original BTS to show you for a better comparison, sorry, but you can see a little bit of that in this FMV and it should be enough to give you an idea if necessary:

Now, I am not 100% sure whether this happens normally or it's just this PD's own style. I tend to believe the latter, though, since I don't recall seeing anything consistently that specific and thorough in my almost 10 years of kdrama  + bts watching, and I know I had read a lot of comments at that time pointing out how specific and meticulous he was. Too much, if you ask me.

Anyway, we can safely say that we have never seen this kind of behavior from Park SunHo PDnim in the bts of SP. I have no idea if he did something like that when explaining for the first time the scenes to the actors, and it simply never appeared in the bts that were released, but if that's the case I am grateful we were never shown that, because it would have taken away a lot of my enjoyment and delight (not just about NamJi, but also about the drama itself). Still, based on everything we've seen and heard/read, I really believe he is not that kind of director and that is not how SP was filmed. We have seen him going over the scenes with Wookie and Hyunie and the 2 of them asking and looking at him for directions, of course, but we have also seen them giving their own input and suggestions for the couple scenes, and PDnim agreeing with them. We have seen Hyunie practicing how to put her hand on Wookie's head for the "love for humanity" sign, but it was just the two of them rehearsing, without intervention from PDnim; and again during the rehearsal for the second (1st day) kiss, she was practicing how to place her hands on his chest... PDnim was there and gave some input, but for the most part he was just watching (and laughing at JCW's antics, lips licking, etc. :wink:).  Also during the 3rd kiss + bed scene rehearsal, we got some pretty good idea of how he directed them: tell them how he planned to film the scene and what they had to do in rather general terms, such as "now turn and go into oppa's arms" or "BH should take off the jacket because this is an adult love", but  that's it. Definitely present, but quite unobtrusive. I mean, just the fact that NJH felt the need to ask a general question  such as "are we going to kiss all the way to the room?" while they were already practicing for the scene says a lot about unspecific the directions were! :lol:

It's not that surprising if the PD realized early on that he had two actors who were not only serious and committed to do their best so that the drama could turn out well, but also had that sizzling chemistry to really make also the intimate scenes look real and convincing. So he only needed to give them just a few instructions for the couple scenes, and then let them work their magic. :wink:

So, back to our pictures, yes, it is definitely possible that PDnim was explaining to them how he planned to film (camera angles, etc.), and that it had to be a passionate kiss suggesting also that BH puts her arms around JW's neck, but I am quite satisfied knowing that most probably everything after that was Wookie & Hyunie's free interpretation / improvisation. :tongue: Tongue action, free roaming of hands, neck caressing, not a single cm between their bodies, etc... You know what I mean, don't you? :ph34r::lol::wub:

But just in case anyone needs to refresh their memory (and because we all need motivation and NamJi vitamins to keep voting), let me serve you this dish:

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

@midorinokerochan I agree with you about the freedom the two were given to have their input in a lot of scenes, I think it’s the pd’s style but it also went well because the actors’ style could allow that. Some actors need really detailed instructions or else they’re awkward and some others like to be more creative. 

As an example, for the hug after the nightmare NJH suggested she should be the one moving up instead of JCW going down and they just did it without really asking the Pd:

Or another example is the first piggy back scene, the Pd said he couldn’t decide whether it would be a piggyback or a princess style lift and NJH said JCW mixed it so the Pd said to show him how they were thinking of doing it and then he’ll decide and it ended up showing in the drama the way namji wanted:

Sometimes the level of involvement of the Pd in the filming process can be over the top with too much detailed directions and sometimes they even rehearse how the kiss scenes should go (without kissing) with the male lead just to show what they exactly want from the female lead lmao. It can be hilarious but a real mood killer. 

When sp’s bed scene aired and people were asking for the BTS in the drama thread. I was actually thinking Namji would have been too awkward filming the scene and expecting too much involvement from the Pd in the filming process. I was expecting that BTS to just kill off my image of the drama but it ended up being a good surprise.

• Like 24