[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Anneyong @lenahs ! I see that you are new to our thread and just create an account to get your doubts cleared. :D So welcome aboard!

We shippers do not welcome flies but definitely are welcoming and understanding when it comes to real shippers who need some genuine reassurance. Firstly we chincha don’t know wookie and hyunie personally even if we call ourselves long time fans. All we can do is speculate based on the facts, hints that were thrown at us and go with our gut instinct. Forget about dating or not dating but one thing we all agree upon is that there is something suspicious, fateful, and of course chemistry between NamJi that has the potential to turn into a beautiful love story that would last for the rest of their lives if the Almighty wills!

Let’s say you are on the theory that they are dating. Is there some kind of rule that you need to stick with your partner24/7 once you get out of the army?? If you don’t do so, does it mean you don’t love her anymore? If they are dating I’m pretty sure hyunie understands how valuable his vacation is. His friends and family deserve to spend some quality time with him as well. Man look how much everyone missed him. All his friends got on to sns to share their groupies and selfies with wookie and made some effort to take some time off to be with him(they couldn't hold back their happiness). Love is more about freedom and compromise.

Wookie posted his very first IG update (which he eventually deleted) on the 1st of Dec and he left to the army on the 6th Dec. Wookie said that he spent 6 crazy days in his fan letter *side eyes hyunies Day 06 post*. :wink:  *side eyes someone who went off the grid* :ph34r:

Let’s say you are on the theory that they aren’t dating yet because wookie is at the army. If wookie is waiting to complete MS to date properly, so be it. If both are waiting for MS to be over we can say that there is this understanding and compromise between the two. If they are truly meant to be together distance nor time can do them apart. 

Let's not overthink and just go with our gut. Shipping should be fun and not stressful. Lets leave the matter to fate and NAmJi's decision. Let me repeat again, if they are meant to be together nothing can stop them from getting there to the alter if the Almighty wills. Lets wait patiently and only time will tell... :)

You can refer to the article on soompi to confirm about the dates  https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/01/ji-chang-wook-says-hello-fans-first-instagram-post-since-joining-army/

Edited by masthu
correction
  • Like 14
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, masthu said:

one of my favorite scenes from suspicious partner!  *swoons*  

I can’t remember this scene This is about what??? :tongue:

DS_Ww0dUMAUaENz.jpg

Cr @ShiAhJCW

to the person who has seen this gazillion times.....oh, that's me! :lol: that's the scene when NJW had a few drinks with fellow lawyers and witnessed EBH being interviewed by two douchebag lawyers.  NJW was already drunk and dozed off on EBH's shoulder but asked her to come and work for him......zzzzzzzz....woke up the day after half-naked (have to say half-naked because I didn't see the other half!  too bad!) :lol: Wish I did! :lol:

wished that second kiss on the forehead was an ad lib! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, thealchemist said:

woke up the day after half-naked (have to say half-naked because I didn't see the other half!  too bad!) :lol: Wish I did! :lol:

And we still curious who made him half naked ?kekeke ...only 2 of them in that house tho :tongue:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

15 hours ago, lenahs said:

chingus! So apparently someone told me that she doesn't think JCW has a secret girlfriend right now ( i'm hoping it's JH) coz she said who goes out playing soccer with his friends on his first night back home? urghh :( whatta mood killer! :angry:any thoughts or comments with that???

my take on this......of course that person will think that JCW doesn't have a secret GF.....that's why it's called a SECRET!  :ph34r: Seriously, if I am JCW and I will be away for almost 2 years and I am a man who is not selfish, I will not get into a relationship.  What's the point?  It's impossible to date and it will be unfair to the girl.  Since NJH is still in school, it will also be difficult for her to get involved while in college.  Guys, who among you did not date in college?  Were you distracted or inspired????  Imagine having a BF who you can't see because he is in the military??? How will you feel?  Always get involved with the right reasons and you have to spend enough time  to get to know each other.  I am beginning to sound like I'm working....

Anyway, we all know and I am sure both JCW and NJH know that they find each other attractive.  Let's PRETEND they both confess to each other how they feel,  but realized it will be difficult because of the current situation which is military = school.  JCW is 8 yrs older than NJH and for him getting into a relationship is no longer a game.  As I said in the past, I see JCW as a gentleman and he is mature enough not to hurt a woman's feelings.  A lot of things can happen between now and 2019, NJH may consider pursuing her psychology degree ( I hope she does specially in helping out other celebrities - depression on the rise, sorry had to squeeze that in).  NJH is a smart young lady and JCW knows that....I think that's also a factor JCW saw in NJH (he wants a woman he can talk to. Who wants a nice house with nobody home?) 

Lastly, let's just all have some fun keep on wishing...remember  from "the alchemist", “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”  Just keep on shipping and let's all sail across the sea, but if/when there's a confirmation or announcement made then let's all hop on the maglev train and skip the ship!  :D  

• Like 12
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

ATTENTION: Fellow NamJi shippers, SP fans, and individual fans the 13th Annual Soompi Awards is officially open. Let's all unite and make Hyunnie and Wookie win. Please spread the news to our fellow shippers to help out. 

Here are the lists of the drama categories our couple and SP are nominated:

https://www.soompi.com/awards

1. BEST SOUNDTRACK - SUSPICIOUS PARTNER OST

2. BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR - CHOI TAE JOON (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

3. BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS - NARA (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

4. BEST KISS - NAM JI HYUN AND JI CHANG WOOK (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

5. BEST COUPLE - NAM JI HYUN AND JI CHANG WOOK (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

6. ACTOR OF THE YEAR - JI CHANG WOOK (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

7. ACTRESS OF THE YEAR - NAM JI HYUN (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

8. DRAMA OF THE YEAR - SUSPICIOUS PARTNER

Let's all unite together to vote! 

0431a70219139a728e8360c3c20b3777ff1ed8d0

• Like 12
  • Thanks 9

1 minute ago, pauliza said:

I have problem to vote through this link .Everytime I click on SP to vote for Best Drama its keep asking me to  re log in .

Just keep trying if not clear your web browser cache. Maybe Soompi's voting system is the one having problems or too many people are trying to vote. 

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Just keep trying if not clear your web browser cache. Maybe Soompi's voting system is the one having problems or too many people are trying to vote. 

Thank u ,I will try to vote by using my laptop too.

• Like 6

Ahoy Chingus... been busy with RL lately and even lurking been challenging. i quick read few pages back and what struck me the most is the doubt that's been flying around, that question of whether they are dating or not... i think we've been back and forth with this question. certainly not the first time this doubt swirled around. well, what can I tell you? Nobody knows their real status. But we ship them, actually we ship them hard because of that uncontrollable force within us that make us believe that something beautiful happened between these two people. Our gut instinct tells us to bet on them. What our eyes saw and witness went straight to the soft spot of our hearts because they are REAL. So yes... no one knows their real status but there are tons of evidence that we can spazz on, analyze and enjoy, at least for our own satisfaction.  

During drought season, doubts arise in some and it's expected. I wonder though, why so little faith? Whatever happened to the times when we jump for joy on small yet remarkable evidence or moments? Do we watch Wookie's interview about wanting Hyuni visit the army and hear it a little differently now? How about the necklace, do you now think it's a gift from Stylus although she did not acknowledge them? How about Wookie's answer or reactions in that concert, do you see them as just fan service or fake now? Or do you think that Hyuni's songs are but random pick even though the lyrics are about waiting, missing, wanting, etc? Have you turned to something like this?

We always put the word rational out here to control us from jumping immediately to conclusion but what is it really to be rational? Isn't it to be agreeable to reason based on something, in this case facts or evidence? Don't we have those, actually a lot of those? Yet still we can't confirm what they are.  And that's why we are here... waiting. Personally though, I believe that what they have (or had) is (was) something beautiful that bloomed unexpectedly and I will wait to see that in full bloom UNTIL I can wait no longer. Stay calm Chingus, have fun shipping but most especially have faith! Fighting!!

• Like 24

2 hours ago, luvforever said:

ATTENTION: Fellow NamJi shippers, SP fans, and individual fans the 13th Annual Soompi Awards is officially open. Let's all unite and make Hyunnie and Wookie win. Please spread the news to our fellow shippers to help out. 

Here are the lists of the drama categories our couple and SP are nominated:

https://www.soompi.com/awards

1. BEST SOUNDTRACK - SUSPICIOUS PARTNER OST

2. BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR - CHOI TAE JOON (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

3. BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS - NARA (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

4. BEST KISS - NAM JI HYUN AND JI CHANG WOOK (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

5. BEST COUPLE - NAM JI HYUN AND JI CHANG WOOK (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

6. ACTOR OF THE YEAR - JI CHANG WOOK (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

7. ACTRESS OF THE YEAR - NAM JI HYUN (SUSPICIOUS PARTNER)

8. DRAMA OF THE YEAR - SUSPICIOUS PARTNER

Let's all unite together to vote! 

0431a70219139a728e8360c3c20b3777ff1ed8d0

Reposting with additional information: 

-Votes are limited to 24 times per category per day

-You can use your Facebook, Google, and Soompi accounts

-Voting will run from January 23 - February 20

We've made progress good job everyone our couple are now in the top ranking of Best Kiss. Let's get them to the top for all categories. Thank you everyone for helping out. 

rYHyOIq.png

• Like 17

13 hours ago, daloula said:

I don't see what's so negative about thinking the two might not be dating right now. I honestly prefer to think they're not as long as I don't have any real proof. It doesn't mean they'll never date. Judging by JCW's answer in his concert about loving someone while in the military, I always had the impression he was not dating that someone but that this someone exists.

Because of the way he said if at the end of his military service that person still loves him he will keep loving her and if not it will be a good memory, it sounded like they are both just aware of their feelings not dating. If he was dating that person, he wouldn't need to wait till the end of his ms to know if that person still loves him because if not he would be dumped and being dumped will never be a good memory.

Agree with this. I don't think they are dating but have this mutual understanding,aware of what has transpired during those 4 months of shooting. Sure thing,it did have a good memory not just for the both of them but the whole team as well.So I think Wookie wants to keep that good memory going,esecially that he's in the military. As much as I ship them a lot, I'd like their relationship(if ever there is..or there will be) to just be within themselves and people who are closest to them. But then I wouldn't mind a surprise announcement really:lol:

Afternoon to all dear NamJi shippers :DB)

• Like 17