[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Two people don't have to be together right now..,in a month or in a year.. if those people are meant to be together.,then they will be together somehow at sometime in a life..  i believe in fate, i believe in love so i believe to njh and jcw.. its worth the wait:heart: .

credit to the owner

• Like 11

"Ji Hyun yangie, that little hand touch his neck, was part of the script?  Because it could be something for a man in this romance situation.no wonder oppa said you are an adult now and oppa get heart flutter moment by moment.Thank you oppa have take care of her beautifully so she has grow up beautifully too :D" Quoted the captions & credit to the owner

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

I scattered sunlight in your hair

And planted stars in your cheeks

Hoping........,

That you would remember me,

As the guy who always called you ''Beautiful''!

I came across the DOTS shot and I was captivated by the position of his hands. It reminded me of Prince's hands in SP. It is breathtakingly romantic. And yet intimately suggestive in the way their hands are firmly cupping their faces. According to an online source, the way our handsome oppa's hands are laid against their cheeks is a sure indication for admiration of our beautiful unnie's lips Ok, I can dig that chingues!

• Like 8

I find it sweet when Hyunie put her hand into Wookie's lap!

Her innocent gesture

We are apart in distance, but close in soul

And though we aren't together now,

I won't be far forever!

Super level of confortable mind. I miss those days 

Cr @rockband

• Like 15

Ctto. 

Hahah. Just wanted to bring this up again. I saw this while scrolling through twitter and it suddenly came to my mind that SP wasn't technically a bed scene bed scene if u know what i mean. Hahaha. On hindsight, maybe what wookie meant by bed scene is those kind where there are really intimate scenes (maybe kissing scenes or sth) on the bed. Hahah. SP bed scene is practically non-existent! Everything is left to our imagination. LOL. Plus though the morning after was to die for... hahaah. Jt was completely over taken by the revelations of BH appa. Hahaha. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

Hi guys can you help me where I can find JH speech in SBS awards with eng subtitle ??  All I saw is a video and I am just reading here in this thread the eng interpretation.  Maybe it was already shared in this thread but I believed I missed it out.  Thanks in advance.  

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, ajmamor1976 said:

Hi guys can you help me where I can find JH speech in SBS awards with eng subtitle ??  All I saw is a video and I am just reading here in this thread the eng interpretation.  Maybe it was already shared in this thread but I believed I missed it out.  Thanks in advance.  

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1