[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

7 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

His towel is soooo cute. I think its a cartoon character of a boy and girl kissing, and then with flying hearts coz of the kiss. :Daaaaaaaaaw :wub:

Omo!  love love what you said @lovethatlook!!! Aawwwwwwww so cute!!!!!  Can't help squealing :D   "Cause everytime we kiss I see hearts flying" :wub: 

4 hours ago, pauliza said:

From ring to towel & now love bite .Huhu..we really know how to survive in this drought season :tongue:

I wake up in the morning to see 'towel' *scrolls down* sees love bite, then *scrolls down* again *reads* rings!!! LOL :lol:

Right! This is our way of beating the drought :tongue: because there's so much happening on our ship! :D

5 hours ago, marcjoy2012 said:

I thought I'm the only one noticing that. I'm glad someone posted it because I wanted to post it here but just didn't have the time to do so.

@adi2019jiji @marcjoy2012 @khalinkikyo if it was a love bite, i think we know as to who should take responsibility :tongue: *side eyes wookie* :ph34r:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

4 hours ago, malaya said:

Going back to the RING-gate discussion. LOL!

The theory that its quite unusual for Hyunie to wear a ring on her left hand's ring finger recently is very meaningful, is coming into fruition for me. So I'm on board this train. LOL!

@malaya unnie you are back :D I'm jumping on board as well! I totally agree upon the statement  "it's quite unusual for her to wear a ring on her left hand's ring finger" "it is meaningful"

3 hours ago, malaya said:

Trust her to give him something meaningful and functional. LOL!

Every time he wipes or uses that towel, its like his honey doing it for him. Hah! (#delulu mode on). 

That's our hyuni!!! How not to delulu over this!!!! 

1 hour ago, khalinkikyo said:

You meant... If wookie did a love bite, certainly not in the exposed area... Should be somewhere else... 

Ups

Kkkkkk sorry.... 

omg i can't stop laughing! what??!! not in the exposed area... LMAOOOO :lol::lol:

Trust her oraboni to do it in ninja style :ph34r: as well :tongue: (JK) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

1 hour ago, khalinkikyo said:

You meant... If wookie did a love bite, certainly not in the exposed area... Should be somewhere else... 

Ups

Kkkkkk sorry.... 

LOL!!!

You have such a sexy imagination chingu..... I love it :blush:

its a good thing JCW is not a vampire, it would really be a BITE literally :ph34r:

Image result for love bite gif funny

• LOL 10

I've been doing a few calculations and i ended up with this result... I'll just leave it over here and let you guys to chose if it's worthy of delulu lol

When I read this article I couldn't help but connect it to NamJi :D

Celebrating Every 100 Days.

People around the world celebrate yearly anniversaries; really lovey-dovey couples celebrate monthly anniversaries; and unhealthily obsessed teenagers celebrate even more often. But in Korea, it’s a little bit different. Of course the big yearly milestones are celebrated just the same. But instead of counting months, the Korean equivalents to the lovey-dovey couples that celebrate monthly will instead celebrate anniversaires in denominations of 100 days (i.e. 100, 200, 300, 500, 1000). It’s more common for younger and more affectionate couples to celebrate this way, so not everyone pays attention to this. But this is definitely a Korean way to celebrate being in love.

https://seoulistic.com/korean-culture/dating-in-korea-11-things-to-expect/

So this article made me calculate 100 day's from the date she updated her stylus necklace on IG and ended up with 24th Oct. Seems like she had exams around that date so it's reasonable that she had been mia. Then on the 26th Oct she goes to travelling with her friend. Still nothing to do with wookie

Like many of you speculated the number 6  has something to do with out OTP. Also there were speculations that may be something happened on his b'day (may be she said yes on the 5th) :ph34r: 

So I calculated 100 days from 6th July and ended up with the date 14th of Oct Saturday. Uri hyuni updates her IG on the 12th of Oct. 

It's obviously a pic of her travelling yet she says its an old pic... Of all the old pics in her phone gallery she choses something that has to do with travelling and whats even more suspicous is that, it's around the 100th day as per speculations... :D Whats making delulu more over this is that our chingus over here speculated that she might have been visiting wookie based on the pic even before I counted the number of days.. 

Lets not forget that she had been mia before and after this post! :ph34r:

Hyuni were you travelling somewhere to visit your oraboni on your 100th anniversary?  :wub:

Edited by masthu
corrections
  • Like 6
  • LOL 9

On 14/01/2018 at 1:07 PM, masthu said:

One untrue dating rumour about gong yoo, our soop boss starts  proceeding with legal action. Our OTP which includes hyuni have rumors flying all over the place and so many shippers that keep increasing everyday yet soop is totally mum about it. Their silence is very suspicious or should i say  telling :D

Well.. technically dearie.. our OTP doesn't have any rumours flying all over the place. Its us who are flying all over the place. Hahaha. The highly suspicious thing is that with the amount of recognised people recognising their chemistry, that there isn't any rumours flying around at all. Both of them have become suspicious partner indeed. Hahaha. 

On 15/01/2018 at 11:40 AM, masthu said:

Pd-nim: Jiwook-ah, can u move closer to bonghee

Cr. @0G_hyunnie on twitter

Dearie, did PD nim actually say this? Hahahaha. 

And you guys.... are chincha daebak. Hahah. One moment we are in rings, then the other go back to love bites and then we go back to rings again. Hahahaha. And then now, we are back to 100 days. Hahahahahahaha. Being a namji shipper will never get bored. Keke. Drought? What drought? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

18 hours ago, pauliza said:

Can add this into your list ?Hyunnie posted the necklace on 16 July .Still have 6 on the date 

Speaking about the date of her necklace post... She posted this nail art on Day 30 (1 month) after her necklace post. Doesn't she usually post a nail art when something is special?? So whats special on this date? :D

Edited by masthu
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, masthu said:

Like many of you speculated the number 6  has something to do with out OTP. Also there were speculations that may be something happened on his b'day (may be she said yes on the 5th) :ph34r:

OOooooh. You made me dig our princess' IG chingu! LOL

Maybe its just a coincidence that she updated her IG almost every 6th of the month, its her personal preference, there is nothing to it, or there could be something behind it. My delulu mind is ecstatic and hopeful that it could be something special about our OTP. But, I could be just delulu anyway, so you can slap me back to reality anytime. :blush:

Lets play the guessing game with NJH????

Jan 06, 2017

March 6, 2017

April 6, 2017

Spoiler

May 6, 2017

June 6, 2017

august 6, 2017

Sept 06, 2017

Dec 6, 2017

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, masthu said:

Speaking about the date of her necklace post... She posted this nail art on Day 30 (1 month) after her necklace post. Doesn't she usually post a nail art when something is special?? So whats special on this date? :D

hmmmm, something suspicious perhaps???

Could it be she missed him? I remember that there was a discussion about what the nail art represented. I think that its JCW's dog and a soccer goal, since he loves to play soccer with friends of he has the time? But I could be wrong..... so feel free to slap me. :D

Image result for soccer goal

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

15 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

OOooooh. You made me dig our princess' IG chingu! LOL

Maybe its just a coincidence that she updated her IG almost every 6th of the month, its her personal preference, there is nothing to it, or there could be something behind it. My delulu mind is ecstatic and hopeful that it could be something special about our OTP. But, I could be just delulu anyway, so you can slap me back to reality anytime. :blush:

Lets play the guessing game with NJH????

Jan 06, 2017

March 6, 2017

April 6, 2017

Reveal hidden contents

May 6, 2017

June 6, 2017

august 6, 2017

Sept 06, 2017

Dec 6, 2017

@lovethatlook unnie didn't this number 6 thing start from 2017?? I checked her ig checked her ig but she wasn't a regular in posting on the 6th before 2017 right ( pls correct me if i'm wrong)? It seemed to have started from Jan 2017. Didn't Wookie and hyunie present the SMA awards together in Jan 2017. :D Soemthing happened in the year 2017 that makes number 6 special and suspicious at the same time :ph34r:

I'm not gonna slap you unnie. Imma jump on board as well :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

17 minutes ago, pauliza said:
AND she updated her ig on 16 January.haha..I m dead with this number 6 theory :D

Ohhh MY GAAAAADH!!!! what the hells happening!!! :o

It's exactly 6 months since she posted the stylus necklace (16th DEC) and this post now 16th JAN. This is chincha suspicious! :ph34r:

Calling @lovethatlook unnie?? weren't we speaking about the nail art just now that was posted 1 month after the stylus necklace?? Now she posts exactly on the same date but  6 months later! How not to delulu chingus!!!! Someone slap me hard!!! Too much delulu! TT

Edited by masthu
typo
  • Like 5
  • LOL 6

I swear there’s never a dull moment in this ship. Lol. I can’t keep up with all the different topics.:lol::lol:

Going back to this to give a shoutout to @nianderson. Always get excited when I see your posts. Thanks for sharing as always!

On 1/12/2018 at 8:07 AM, nianderson said:

Please do not copy the following content in any manner whatsoever and do not repost on any social media site in any form. It is exclusively intended for JiJi shipper’s soompi thread.

PART 12

Spoiler

Ah, this is what I missed the most during Songs’ courtship. There were many speculative theories and I missed all the major ones simply because I had discovered the ship way later. People would zoom in on pictures of expensive crockery, hotel corridor mirrors, glasses of still water… basically every possible reflective surface there is. An honorable mention goes to the time when 1) Kyo was on a winter vacation and shippers were scanning if there were any extra shadows cast on the snowy ground in addition to the actual number of people seen in the snap & 2) Zooming onto the photographer’s bright nail paint to see if a human shape could be discerned.

And in addition to all of that, there were flowcharts and timelines prepared to find out recurring themes and patterns, lessons on flowers and their symbolism, decoding travel schedules, keeping tabs on SS friends’ online activities- you name it. If it were a paid job, SS Sherlocks might’ve skipped their way to the bank, singing tra-la-la-la-la-la-laaaaaiiika, pulling out of the corporate rat race forever.

As for JiJi, the recent developments have been similarly interesting, all the more so because I can actively take part in the theories this time. Of course, the whole thing comes with a disclaimer because none of it is a confirmed, concrete fact. All speculations are made through observations and thereby employing probable deductions.

22nd Nov- Hyunnie’s Meogbang Vlive.

1st Dec- Wook’s soccer update.

6th Dec- Wook’s departing & Hyunnie’s ‘I like you’ song posts.

9th Dec- Jinkee Pacquiao’s Instagram post showing gifts. A Wook calendar, CD and an autographed photo which he apparently sent her himself. I am unable to decipher her caption and could only manage to find a few uncredited written articles about the same, so I cannot confirm as yet exactly how she got them.

20th Dec- Janet Jamora, Jinkee’s identical twin, posts that she is on a South Korean trip.

22nd Dec- Hyunnie’s Vlive.

24th Dec- Hyunnie posts a late pic wearing the Vlive sweater, caption says she collected fans’ gifts when she went to the company. So it can be hypothesized that Hyunnie was off the radar post-Vlive since 22nd.

26th Dec- Jinkee’s post showing one of the twins wearing a pair of pants that is later seen on Janet in her Wook IG story.

27th Dec- Jinkee’s post about a happy surprise her husband gave her. Written articles speculated that Pacquiao may have arranged a dinner with Wook for his fangirling wife and sis-in-law. Janet’s IG story does seem to corroborate the theory. (Based on the posts, they may have met Wook either on 26th or 27th)

27th Dec- Janet and Jinkee depart SK.

30th Dec- After being AWOL for 6 days, Hyunnie posts again.

10th Jan- SP get-together pic is uploaded. (Please note that a rectification has been done here. I previously mentioned the general unconfirmed translations of Mr. Bang's caption implying that the meeting took place on 9th Jan. Much thanks to @daloula, who has redirected me to the correct translation, in which he merely states that the meeting took place a few days ago. So the actual date is truly unknown, and 'few days' could mean anything between late-Dec to early-Jan. More importantly, this leaves wider room for speculation that Wook may have been present there. Requesting @jijifirstandonlyship to correspondingly edit the quote below.)

As for the pic, I don't think we should repost it anywhere since it was taken from a private account. The deed is done though, and for those who did manage to see it, here goes:

--It is a small gathering with only the core members present. The fact that PD and writer-nim both managed to attend states that it’s not a random, casual meeting. Their schedules were such that they couldn’t even make it to the DVD commentary. Besides, it’s probably not the most ideal time for a reunion. We are not yet sure when it actually happened but if it was closer to 27th Dec, most folks would be with their families or on trips. If it was around 9th Jan, it’s an inclement weather to meet up in, not to mention everybody recovering from the festivities and trying to catch up with pending worklists. So if the PD and writer-nim both made it, it’s not far-fetched to think there might have been a very special reason. There’s them, Hyunnie, Tae Joon, Mr. Bang, and two from the crew. To the best of my knowledge and observation, the man on the extreme right is the same one in the hospital BTS. He can be seen in the vid at around 02:45, wearing a pale gray shirt over a black tee, grinning as Wook was being told to leave the set.

--Nearly as important to note are the people who were absent. Kim Ye Won is pretty chummy with Hyunnie and even attended Wook’s pre-enlistment party. Why she didn’t make it for the latest one is anybody guess. It could be a schedule conflict or… maybe she is not totally-in-the-know about certain things as these people are. PD is basically Mr. Chief Shipper-in-Command. Choi Tae Joon belongs to Wook’s inner circle. I just mentioned the guy in specs. Why was he grinning knowledgeably when Wook was literally being pushed out of the hospital? As for writer-nim, she was not specifically mentioned as having attended the pre-enlistment party, according to Ye Won’s article. She did manage to make it now, seeming almost as if to make up for something she couldn’t do before. Is there something going on that only the people present in the pic know?

--It can be argued that they asked their server to take a group snap. But the sheer amount of bevvy speaks a different tale, not to mention the cutlery-crockery arithmetic. A vigorous celebration was underway and, quite probably, one among their own volunteered to take the picture. And that someone probably couldn’t or shouldn’t be included in the snap, because if he/she could, then they might simply have used a selfie stick.

--The setting is pretty intimate. As one can observe, it seems as though several small tables were stacked together. The one before Hyunnie is different in size to the one before Tae Joon. And there is a small gap between Joon’s table and the one on which the ice bucket is placed. There are drapes around, the light arrangement is soft and muted.

Upscale restaurants have secluded spots or floors reserved for exclusive dining. Celebs, VIPs, couples celebrating special events often book such places knowing that the staff is discreet and service impeccable. Because the theme primarily focuses on one-on-one dining, they usually have these small tables. Larger groups are accommodated in private rooms.

This might explain that were Wook really present, they’d make use of such an arrangement. When soldiers get breaks and return for a while as civilians, they are usually greeted by family and friends with a wide choice of drinks and food- all the things they miss out on while being conscripted. Other than that, few things could explain why 7 people have nearly double their number in bottles. I’m sure they can hold their wine, but not that much wine.

--With regards to Hyunnie’s appearance, well, she does seem to have a helmet-headed, windswept look, but considering the weather and snow-piled roads, I don’t think anyone was risking their lives on a motorbike. But if they were, that's gotta be one of the most romantic JiJi moments EVER....

As for speculations about a Hermes wallet lookalike being spotted on the table, it doesn’t seem like Wook's, but for all we know, he simply uses a different one now.

All in all, we are closing in on the 1400th yard with a bunch of pretty hopeful news. I remember most shippers being wary of an absolute drought after August 14th, but we’re doing well, all things considered. There are so many things to await, not to mention the DVD isn’t out yet, so probably by April or May, we may get to enjoy Suspicious Partner Season 2!!

Placed it in a spoiler. I think KYW is currently filming a drama/movie or was traveling for the holidays. So, perhaps that’s why she was MIA...

Quoting:

With regards to Hyunnie’s appearance, well, she does seem to have a helmet-headed, windswept look, but considering the weather and snow-piled roads, I don’t think anyone was risking their lives on a motorbike. But if they were, that's gotta be one of the most romantic JiJi moments EVER....

Ha! Didn’t pay much attention to her hair but now that you mentioned it. Hmm. Lol. Envisioning this scene made my heart flutter. Hehe. :heart:

And, focusing on CTJ’s outfit. He either came late or about to leave early than everyone. If he came late, then someone else was sitting on his spot next to Hyunnie. If he was leaving, the wallet on the table could be his. Hmm. And yes, who is the mystery picture taker? Lol. Are there really only 7 of them who got together and they just asked their server to take the picture? Questions and speculations. Fun part of shipping! Lolol

• Like 9
  • LOL 6