[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I was so surprised when i saw it too. Omg. I miss them so much. And wookie not in the pic makes me miss him more. Gahhh. That is hyunni beside CTJ right. Hahahah. For all we know the whole team finally went to visit wookie. Hah! #delulu 

I think that is Hyunnie. And, I’m joining you in your delulu! #themorethemerrier:lol::lol: but I think there are more of them, maybe other staff. The ratio of people to wine glasses on the table don’t add up, 7:too many. lol 

• Like 7
  • LOL 9

7 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I was so surprised when i saw it too. Omg. I miss them so much. And wookie not in the pic makes me miss him more. Gahhh. That is hyunni beside CTJ right. Hahahah. For all we know the whole team finally went to visit wookie. Hah! #delulu 

And.... this get together we have pic but the get together before wookie en, we didnt have pic. Hmm.. LOL

Maybe Mr Bang didn't attend the get together before Wookie's enlistment & the reason we got no photo ?huhu ..we still not sure when this photo was taken.Maybe during Wookie's December vacation?#delulu :D

And he is the one who  captured this photo #deluluagain :lol:

Afterall ,I love on how this   Sp's team still keep in touch after the drana ended :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 9

22 hours ago, masthu said:

You aren't the only one chinguya! This scene feels so NamJi like and not JiBong like! Like most chingus here, i believe that the kiss was an adlib from Nam Ji Hyun and was not scripted. Can we have the Bts for this scene as well? so cute! Dear Lord pls give us all the spazz worthy BTS chaebal!!!

Yes!!! If the Almighty wills and Ameen!

Daebak! I usually copy paste the link to play the video and never tried hitting play. Silly me lol! 

When it comes to uri namji its always this way right. The bts and the drama scenes cannot be compared most of the time lol... look at jigoner smiling! He's happy since he finally gets to kiss his crush kekeke... :D

Ooh, I never thought it like that. I always think it’s Wookie who does most of the adlib. Lol. Hope they include a BTS of this, too! Actually, they should just include a BTS of every namji scene. Is that too much to ask?:lol:

Too many instances where they were complete opposite. Fact, they always looked happy and had fun filming!

and this hug! Wookie oraeboni, we’re talking about practice, not filming yet. We talking about practice. LMAO

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, iluvjijicouple said:

waaah, whats the caption of mr bang's post? and.. whats the other 2 pics in his multiple ig post?

The second pic is a starbucks card photo,third is a snow video.That,according to the ig owner..onto the comments section

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Maybe Mr Bang didn't attend the get together before Wookie's enlistment & the reason we got no photo ?huhu ..we still not sure when this photo was taken.Maybe during Wookie's December vacation?#delulu :D

And he is the one who  captured this photo #deluluagain :lol:

Afterall ,I love on how this   Sp's team still keep in touch after the drana ended :D

Jan 9, ...says the ig owner on comments section

Fact is..they did have a get together.^_^

Maybe Mr.Bang has some photos not posted even before Wookie enlistment..hah! #delulu mode :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, babyval22 said:

And.... this get together we have pic but the get together before wookie en, we didnt have pic. Hmm.. LOL

30 minutes ago, meiil said:

So lovely to see they are still so close, and the fact that they don’t make it of public domain means their bond is genuine. 

1 hour ago, achinawa said:

Fact is..they did have a get together.^_^

Maybe Mr.Bang has some photos not posted even before Wookie enlistment..hah! #delulu mode :lol:

So its not just me who feels that the entire SP team is suspicious aka ninja style lol  :lol:

Seems like the entire SP team is getting more and  more like the DOTS team! :ph34r:

So protective when it comes to namji and they are so close!

Love the bond they share and i'm happy that both wookie and hyunni found some genuine and supportive people through SP  :heart:

DTPI-o1UQAAq471.jpg

• Like 16

3 hours ago, findingserendipity said:

Ooh, I never thought it like that. I always think it’s Wookie who does most of the adlib. Lol. Hope they include a BTS of this, too! Actually, they should just include a BTS of every namji scene. Is that too much to ask?:lol:

Too many instances where they were complete opposite. Fact, they always looked happy and had fun filming!

and this hug! Wookie oraeboni, we’re talking about practice, not filming yet. We talking about practice. LMAO

Shall we just steal the memory card of the BTS camera? :ph34r: That way we'll have  all the BTS lol. :lol: Yes please include all the BTS that will help us to spazz keke... 

Hahaha that hug! Practice or not wookie likes squishing his jakiya lol. That's why i keep saying that hyunnie is wookie's squishy!!! kekeke

I feel like reminding wookie, oreboni there is a bts camera rolling so can you please tone down the skinship!!! :tongue: You are giving your self away lol . Like wookie would give heed to our warning  :rolleyes: :D Wookie be like i have no time left to woo her so i've gotta make the best outta the time left before enlistment :lol::lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 10

NamJiHyun looking so beautiful:love:

[IG] Managememt Soop instagram #남지현 #NamJiHyun at #GoldenDiscAwards

DTQAcS-VMAA6Wj-.jpg

180111 #NAMJIHYUN #남지현 as "Best OST Award" presenter at Golden Disc Award

DTQAQUqX4AAPNat.jpgDTQBUHAU0AAauU6.jpgDTQAQV-W4AAF-nI.jpgDTQB92WVMAAHWkt.jpg

DTQgH92V4AInPiv.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------

Hoping they will also win best couple and Best Kiss:kiss_wink:

[HanCinema Awards] Best Actress in a Drama of 2017 - And the Winner Is...

2018/01/10

And the winner is...

photo931177.jpg

Nam Ji-hyun for "Suspicious Partner"

Congratulations to this stellar actress!

-Yours, the HanCinema Team

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-awards-best-actress-in-a-drama-of-2017--and-the-winner-is---114286.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

[HanCinema Awards] Best Drama of 2017 - And the Winner Is...

2018/01/10

Spoiler

photo931179.jpg

"Suspicious Partner"

Congratulations to the cast, crew, and creators of this riveting, thrilling, romantic drama!

-Yours, the HanCinema Team

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-awards-best-drama-of-2017--and-the-winner-is---114287.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 18
  • Thanks 4

16 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

Agree @masthu SP team feel like DOTS team. They protect the leadcouple. Their relationship is like an open secret, eventho for us, fans. 

Just be patient, there will be a time for them to announce. 

Hiii fellow songsong shipper! I like this similarity bcz it means there is indeed something special that needs protecting. :wub:  Isn't  uri NamJi an open secret as well :wink:

Yes unnie lets be patient just like uri co-captain told us yesterday

"There’s a precious place inside of me

If you wait a little more, you’ll see

Something great and amazing is planted inside

Although you still can’t see anything

If you wait a little more, you’ll know

Please keep growing, beautiful"

mianhe for bringing up the song again! I cannot move on chingus! I've been grinning like an idiot, laughing and squealing alone since yesterday. :wub: Anytime soon my family will ask me to consult a psychiatrist :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

DTQEEMmUQAAzbWh.jpg

DTQIoBaV4AA3PTC.jpg

DTQEnNXVwAANdfx.jpg

DTQEe91VAAYf86l.jpg

===================

Adding

Best Dressed Female Celebrities Of 2018 Golden Disc Awards (Day 2)
Published 1 hour ago
These ladies totally slayed the 2018 Golden Disc Awards Red Carpet!

The second day of the 2018 32nd Golden Disc Awards was full of gorgeous celebrities in their most stylish dresses.

Check out which female celebrities made Koreaboo’s list of the best-dressed fashionistas!

10Nam Ji Hyun

Nam Ji Hyun rocked her polka dotted black and white off-shoulder dress. She finished off her adorable style with shiny marble earrings that made her look chic and stylish.

aHPOVT3SeFv9v_cnncLR9dQa_2vBn45R4mktVkbX

• Like 20
  • Blob 1