[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

25 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

Same here.. I sent a message to soompi already.. I need to search your ig sharing from my ig instead using the ig link u shared. :confounded:

Ooo ok .Thank you .I thought something goes wrong with my server :D

Hope they can fix it as soon as possible .Ig is important because its one of our spazzing source :D

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, daloula said:

The other side of actress NJH lmao:

Wahahaha. If namji does an action drama, it would be pretty awesome too! Keke. Anyway for the ig, i can't view it properly in soompi too! Have to click on the post to open it externally in ig itself. (:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, pauliza said:

I can't view the ig link posted in this thread .Is it  because of the problem with my internet connection  or something wrong with soompi ?

I cannot view it too.  Maybe soompi error.  I would like to share from IG but I think I will do it later.  

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ajmamor1976 said:

I cannot view it too.  Maybe soompi error.  I would like to share from IG but I think I will do it later.  

Honestly ,I m still not move on from @jiji_addict jiscovery video especially the slow motion of jcw's expression at the end of the video .Huhu..I will continue to  gaga about this after we can post the ig's link here .Its difficult to gaga without the video :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

5 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Wahahaha. If namji does an action drama, it would be pretty awesome too! Keke. Anyway for the ig, i can't view it properly in soompi too! Have to click on the post to open it externally in ig itself. (:

Namji in an action drama!!!! I would luuuv it! There NEEDS to be scenes where wookie and hyunnie are practising their action moves together!!! I can imagine the sparks flyyyy 

*evil smile* :D

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Honestly ,I m still not move on from @jiji_addict jiscovery video especially the slow motion of jcw's expression at the end of the video .Huhu..I will continue to  gaga about this after we can post the ig's link here .Its difficult to gaga without the video :D

Im still feeling dizzy and hyper after watching the jiscovery video lmaooo. Imma make a post when i can feel a bit sane and soompi is back to normal :)

• Like 10

Still can't get over there chemistry. They so share a amazing bond together my one and only jichangwook NamJiHyun.  Suspicious Partner bts are no joke waiting for their another drama together

DRG2K5YV4AArKQO.jpg

DRG2OGVVAAAr0BY.jpg

DRG2XLFUMAE326j.jpg

Cr to  @pranati_rane

• Like 19

Dear shippers lets support Jiji/Jibong/ NamJi on Naver by commenting:

http://m.tv.naver.com/v/2405231

jibong couple let's get the best couple award! = 지봉커플 베커상 받자!

jibong couple let's get the best kiss award = 지봉커플 베키상 받자

jibong couple let's only walk on best couple award path (a buzzword keke) = 지봉커플 베커상길만걷자

suspicious partner is my most favourite drama = 수상한파트너 내 인생드라마

Do not hesitate to ask us If you are having problems as how to sign up with naver tin order to comment. We'll be happy to guide you :)

Btw do not forget to upvote this particular comment thats under "best comments" in naver which is in support of uri Jibong couple <3

9d095d0c19bb67c96989e66635204510.jpg

tumblr_oszk4zccbn1t0szw6o5_1280.jpg

db072d7935bfabc819c28d61f89bf8a2.jpg

1aa75fa16a457b6b82536f802f26501b.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

Cut this slow motion part from @jiji_addict video :D

I think this video gonna to be my next "personal "big evidences this ship is sailing besides the necklace and his priceless expression when he dropped Hyunnie's name to visit him at the army during mbc interview .Gosh his expression in this video was PRICELESS too!!Yes ,1 have 101 reasons to ship #JijiCouple but this is among the biggest hints from my point of view .I believe more on their body languages & words rather than couple items etc :lol:

*I think the ig link is working,right?

• Like 12
  • LOL 3

Quoted the captions "Some fans ask me and I want to make clear. In Wook’s #BTS photobook, there’s no bts pic of Healer. As for K2, only his practice bts and tatoo drawing bts. 
Huynie is the only co-star among his all dramas in that BTS photobook. She appears 3 times as we can see in this post.
But... she’s not the one. Shin Go Eun, his co-star in musical “The days” appears once " 

credit to @rockband

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Quoted the captions "This scene will most likely be replayed on my instagram more than a thousand times, with various clips and song choices. For as passionate and as raw as their kisses were, it was this scene alone that had led me to become a bonafide shipper. Simply because of this mini second of bts(behind the scene) film that captures the story of a man's heart. It was from the very beginning & it still is in his eyes. And to be honest, I personally fall in love with him over and over and over again, just because of this mini second where his eyes speaks a thousand words "

credit to the owner

• Like 15

It's amazing how one can add sound or no sound to these clips to convey the blogger's or in this case the SP writer & director's thoughts. But I have found it awkward at times to watch these kissing scenes in it's natural form, because whether it was behind the scene or not, a person would feel like they were intruding on a couple's private exchange of passion. But their kisses are truly out of this world, and it would be a tragedy if we did not share them. Lol! :D

Credit to the owner

• Like 10
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

Quoted the captions "Some fans ask me and I want to make clear. In Wook’s #BTS photobook, there’s no bts pic of Healer. As for K2, only his practice bts and tatoo drawing bts. 
Huynie is the only co-star among his all dramas in that BTS photobook. She appears 3 times as we can see in this post.
But... she’s not the one. Shin Go Eun, his co-star in musical “The days” appears once " 

credit to @rockband

:heart::wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, pauliza said:

credit to @rockband

Oh em gee! I can't believe it! And yet I can! Super amazing! I love how we are discovering these little things along the way. Go NamJi!

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Oh em gee! I can't believe it! And yet I can! Super amazing! I love how we are discovering these little things along the way. Go NamJi!

47 minutes ago, meiil said:

:heart::wub:

Means a lots to us ,right ? :D:lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1