[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I am just thinking.... Wookie is very proud of that bts first kiss scene. He didnt hesitant to show it in front of his fanatic fans... Eventho we can see his nervousness after the kiss. 

If only not to introduce his "partner in life" to be, what else? 

Kkkk

• Like 13
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, miranda711 said:

So long as we are voting every which way, might as well give it a go at Dramabeans too. They have some rather interesting polls going on besides the classic best drama, couple, kiss, villain, etc.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/12/2017-year-in-review-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year/

It seems Suspicious Partner isn't very popular among the beanies. 

I already voted for SP where I could.

So sad that SP wasn't even an option in "Which drama made you cry the most".

To be honest I almost never cry when I watch a movie, TV series (Korean or not). I can count the movies and the dramas which made me cry on the fingers on my one hand.

Two kdramas made me cry - MLFAS and SP. Every time I see The Proposal Scene I turn on the waterworks. I am afraid to watch it again. It's so real.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

Just now, adi2019jiji said:

Since u tell us to check, bam congrats 3.7mill already.. haha counting chingus

Please watch it again @masthu at 3.33 :ph34r:

@adi2019jiji that was savage chinguya lol!!! :lol: Of all the kiss gifs out there you tag me to the restricted uncut kiss bts!!! Waaahh! Ottokeeee :bawling: 

I can skip posts that keep dissecting the bts sec by sec :tongue: by how can I skip that no cut bts video staring right in front of my face??!! How can I unsee what I see!!! :ph34r: 

Wait now what did I study last? TT

Just now, pauliza said:

hahaha ..I know ,that minute 3.33 already in your head ,right ?? :lol::lol:

Of all the places i have saved the 3.33 gif, the worst place i've save it was in my head! :rolleyes: The minute 3.33 is branded in my head. How to delete it unnie?? All I have to do is see someone mention 3.33 and my brain just replays that moment hehe... lol :lol:

Arent we all a bunch of goners for the restricted bts kiss?

Btw chingus am I the only one getting a kick out of using the word "restricted" to our uncut BTS kiss?? :D Does it make me a bad person that I want to dangle the word  "restricted" right in front of our die hard haters face??!!! :tongue: Bwahaha Lmaooooo :lol::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, achinawa said:

Wookie is definitely prepping his dearest fans :lol: Jigoner yesh..Captain's way too obvious,it's more like "I can't fight this feeling anymore.." haha:lol:

Late reply..it's only now that I get to see the vid hehe..Plus I end up watching the no cut bts again:rolleyes::wub:

Wookie must be like "Let it go let it go. Cant hold it back anymore" hehe lol! :lol:

Enlistment is not holding back jigoner since our Co-captain gave her nod. So captain is going full force and no ones stopping him back lol :lol: I wonder what damage control poor soop boss had to do kekeke...

31 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

I am just thinking.... Wookie is very proud of that bts first kiss scene. He didnt hesitant to show it in front of his fanatic fans... Eventho we can see his nervousness after the kiss. 

If only not to introduce his "partner in life" to be, what else? 

Kkkk

Unnie all we have to do is add wookies very words  "does it seem REAL. In real boyfriend and girlfriend life. Im just curious. Is it real?" plus the BTS kiss and there we have the perfect and beautiful intro to his loving yeoja chingu :D

I feel so happy that wookie asked such a thing from his fans aww and then we arent just fans but also shippers which calls for a celebration lol. :lol: Seems like wookie luvs his shippers that he keeps feeding us with shipping material and asks us if that scene with hyunnie was REAL! :D

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, Katarzyna Placek said:

More about first kiss... :D

When I'm watching BTS NO CUT of this scene:

- 1:15 Wookie starts the first kiss. Everything's fine - we're making a drama. When he leans for a second kiss everything's fine too TILL around...

- 1:49 - I get this vibe that this moment was supposed to be the end of the kiss. BUT we can see JiHyun kisses him back once again and that moment is the time that everything screws up :) The rest of their kiss is (in my opinion of course) unplanned and actually not really suitable for the scene - as we have seen in the drama it is rather ,,hot" and energetic kiss, while in BTS after that moment 1:49 we can see them rather very slow, delicate and  with ,,testing the water" kind of feeling.  That part of the kiss is not as perfect and very beautiful like Wookie said many times in his interviews about making kisses scenes, it is rather REAL, unperfect kiss between two people. What is more - kiss is so long - much longer that the actual kiss in the drama. 

- 2:24 they ended it and I always laugh seeing face of Wookie, who is (again in my opinion of course) looking at the stuff for a brief moment with some kind of embarassement.

When I watch this video I always have this feeling that at the beggining they are BongHee and JiWook, but after 1:49 they are ChangWook and JiHyun. 

Please check this out my chingus and tell me what do you think :)

I also think the first kiss was a turning point and even from the drama I sensed a difference in the way JCW was kissing and you could actually feel the heat. I was not interested at all in watching the BTS before it since I never imagined what I was missing.

I also had the same feeling about the 1:49 moment then at around 2:17 it was getting really messy and totally out of JCW’s drama kissing.

When they finished and JCW looked at the staff, I wondered why he did so since NJH was still acting her part as the surprised and shocked BH while he was  already back to JCW and looking like he was hit by a truck or something (reminds me of his face after the hospital kiss). I’m still amazed by her being still in character after such a kiss.

I think before that kiss, their relationship was playful and happy and also touchy but they were still in the good camaraderie kind of relationship. He probably didn’t expect it to take such a turn.

PS: a little reminder to the people saying the BTS is scripted or fan service:

• Like 13

4 hours ago, daloula said:

PS: a little reminder to the people saying the BTS is scripted or fan service:

6 hours ago, masthu said:

Does it make me a bad person that I want to dangle the word  "restricted" right in front of our die hard haters face??!!! :tongue: Bwahaha Lmaooooo :lol::lol:

To the haters .kekeke

• Like 14

Whoa!  You all are really on a roll today, and I have to say that I am LOVING it.:lol: Loving everyone's comments. :heart: Almost jumping up and down with excitement while reading them, and so eager to join the discussion.

But, let me proceed in order - the older comments that I've wanted to reply to since this morning, first...

[with my apologies for cutting your posts to keep this shorter]

On 11/12/2017 at 12:39 AM, babyval22 said:

Thank you for remembering my dear! Hehehe. It went alright. It was a real struggle man, trying my best not to watch SP when its so readily available in my phone. Hahahah. I went in the midst if memorising stuffs, to suddenly playing SP for a teeny while, and then proceed to slap myself and say focus val! Once u start, that's it. This cycle happened quite a few times. Hahahaha! 

Well done, Dearie! I was afraid we had been too much of a distraction for you, when you should have been studying but you did well nonetheless...Thumbs up! :D I should not have doubted your ability to focus despite the temptation posed by SP and NamJi , mianhe :wink:  Good job!!!

On 11/12/2017 at 2:52 AM, adi2019jiji said:

Hahaha we survived indeed, waiting for the director cut dvd to spazz here like crazy, what will they feed us in dvd.. :glasses:

By the way I sent a query to yes24 since im unable to view my dvd order, they replied & stated:

Hello
"The product you ordered will be available in January 2018
Thank you"

hope can receive it latest by feb 18, 

That's great news, thanks for sharing! :)  I don't know why, but I was convinced that the estimated release date was April 2018... maybe I had read somewhere, during the pre-order period, that since the PD had a previous commitment for another project the Dcut was expected to be released next Spring, but the thought that we might received it in February put me in a very good mood :D On the other hand, this means that after the excitement of getting the DVD and hopefully several new BTS to watch, dissect and talk about, we will still have more than one year to wait for Wookie to come back. :( But... better not think about that, right? We'll deal with it later:wink: For now, thank you for the good news about the DVD release date :)

On 11/12/2017 at 10:40 AM, masthu said:

Really!!! How did I ever miss it this gif?? TT Must be due to my slow connection where images dont load. ><  Hahaha thats how i reacted as well unnie! My jaws drop and i forgot to breathe bwahaha lol . Everytime I watch them hug or kiss my heart flutters big time!!! Unnie You were already  a certified  namji goner just like the majority of us over here :D.  

Yep, you are probably right. Certified NamJi goner. But i am still in denial about this sometimes :tongue::ph34r::tongue::ph34r::tongue:

For you who had missed out this little gem of a gif for so long.... as they say, better late than never! :wink: At least, despite your slow connection (that must be annoying, really!) in the end you could watch it and see the light. Well, maybe not "the light" but... something else, right? :tongue: ... :lol::lol::lol:

Glad to hear that I was not the only one to have that reaction :lol: Our baby girl literally blew me away there. And if she blew me away, I can't even start to think what that did to Wookie. I am not surprised that at the end he looked like he had been it by a truck. 

(more about this in a later, though)

BTW. love.love.love your collages for our 6 months anniversary. Lovely and beautifully edited! Thanks for sharing them with us :heart: 

19 hours ago, pauliza said:

The matter of photoshoot .Their happiness especially on Wookie's face absolutely not "scripted " ..kekeke..Only blind people will say people can fake their happiness :tongue: .He smiles broadly since the very beginning & maybe he really meant it when he said he waited 8 years to meet Njh .Look at how excited he was :lol:

:heart:

Thank you for reposting the series of clips from  the photoshoot (that was what convinced me to watch SP in the first place, and I am still loving it to pieces) and Amen to what you wrote! 

I've said it before, and never get tired of repeating it (and hopefully you all won't mind reading it again and again from me :tongue:) but even more than NamJi's hot kisses, the main reason why I ship these two is their obvious and overflowing happiness when they are together.

It's so clear right from the photoshoot, even if they were not even close by then and of course in part they were also "acting" and being cheerful for the camera (but as you said, especially Wookie's happy expressions and eye-smiles were genuine and went far beyond acting). And it continued through the presscon and every BTS we've seen. It can't be stopped, and it can't be hidden. And in fact they have not even tried to hid it, on the contrary they (again, especially JCW) kept mentioning how much fun they had on set, how happy they were filming SP, etc.  And how can you not fall in love with that happiness? It's even contagious...Yes, contagious: that's probably why we are all still down with  (or rather up... high, very high)  the NamJi bug. :lol::tongue::lol::tongue::lol:

Ouch... I've just realized it's already 1 a.m. and  I have to wake up at 6, but I also wanted to add my 2 cents on the first kiss because I so, so agree with many things you've written... ottokke? If :o:huh: I start that post, I know I'll never get to sleep this night and I can't afford that :(,  I'll have to postpone that to tomorrow. Wait for me, chingus, ok? 

For now, sharing a lovely fanvid by another talented shipper to wish everyone a nice day| 

ctto

• Like 18

1 hour ago, midorinokerochan said:

Thank you for reposting the series of clips from  the photoshoot (that was what convinced me to watch SP in the first place, and I am still loving it to pieces) and Amen to what you wrote! 

I've said it before, and never get tired of repeating it (and hopefully you all won't mind reading it again and again from me :tongue:) but even more than NamJi's hot kisses, the main reason why I ship these two is their obvious and overflowing happiness when they are together.

It's so clear right from the photoshoot, even if they were not even close by then and of course in part they were also "acting" and being cheerful for the camera (but as you said, especially Wookie's happy expressions and eye-smiles were genuine and went far beyond acting). And it continued through the presscon and every BTS we've seen. It can't be stopped, and it can't be hidden. And in fact they have not even tried to hid it, on the contrary they (again, especially JCW) kept mentioning how much fun they had on set, how happy they were filming SP, etc.  And how can you not fall in love with that happiness? It's even contagious...Yes, contagious: that's probably why we are all still down with  (or rather up... high, very high)  the NamJi bug. :lol::tongue::lol::tongue::lol:

First teaser behind the scenes :D

Look at on how cheerful he was :D

"Ji Hyun ah!! " 

" Oppa !!

• Like 18

9 hours ago, masthu said:

Wookie must be like "Let it go let it go. Cant hold it back anymore" hehe lol! :lol:

Enlistment is not holding back jigoner since our Co-captain gave her nod. So captain is going full force and no ones stopping him back lol :lol: I wonder what damage control poor soop boss had to do kekeke...

Ahahaha:lol: I'm not a fan of Frozen but then I'll take that two lines lol:wink::tongue:

I think she did.Hyunnis flying kisses with the necklace came before Jiscovery..am I right? :lol: (although my rational mind only half believes of those kinda things, still I'd take it as affirmation haha^_^) Boss could only watch :lol:

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

To the haters .kekeke

Oh dear...here we go again with that kiss:blush::wub::heart:

• Like 16
  • LOL 1

43 minutes ago, achinawa said:

think she did.Hyunnis flying kisses with the necklace came before Jiscovery..am I right? :lol: (although my rational mind only half believes of those kinda things, still I'd take it as affirmation haha^_^) Boss could only watch :lol:

Yes she posted this on 16 July & Jiscovery concert on 22nd July :D

• Like 11
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

That's great news, thanks for sharing! :)  I don't know why, but I was convinced that the estimated release date was April 2018... maybe I had read somewhere, during the pre-order period, that since the PD had a previous commitment for another project the Dcut was expected to be released next Spring, but the thought that we might received it in February put me in a very good mood :D On the other hand, this means that after the excitement of getting the DVD and hopefully several new BTS to watch, dissect and talk about, we will still have more than one year to wait for Wookie to come back. :( But... better not think about that, right? We'll deal with it later:wink: For now, thank you for the good news about the DVD release date :)

I also read in daum cafe that the director 's cut dvd release will be delayed. Myb becoz yes24 only an international online shopping platform, so they may only have info that they given at first, yet to update them the actual date of the dvd release date.. myb on jan18 I will send them new query to further check the order, I still cross my finger they will release the director's cut dvd as soon as possible, I been miss them a lots, which make me decide to buy sp drama dvd instead watch it online like every weekend.. :D

• Like 16

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/12/2017-year-in-review-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year/

vote please:heart:

Thank you for voting!
The Package (jTBC) 26.72%  (6,452 votes) 

While You Were Sleeping (SBS) 20.62%  (4,979 votes) 

Suspicious Partner (SBS) 19.41%  (4,686 votes) 

vote vote 

• Like 4