[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Phewww finally found the zoomed in version! Kiyaaaa.... Look at his smitten expression guys!!! HE's definitely a goner:D :wub:

Translation credit to Jiscovery DVD 

Ji Chang Wook: "Does it seem real?  In real boyfriend and girlfriend life? I'm just curious. Is it REAL?" 

Ctto 

IG  pic Credit @rockband

• Like 12
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pauliza said:

Actually I m quite curious about  this post .huhu..maybe its just my delulu or another coincidence/non Jiji related  BUT why he keep asking about "Real " couple while lookingat SP's scene ? .

Photo no 2 " Like a common story ,they do " .

Photo no 3 " Does it seem REAL ? In REAL boyfriend & girlfriend life ?"

Photo no 4 "I am just curious .Is it REAL ? " 

credit to the owner 

At first, when I saw the subtitle, I can't believe it was included with the DVD. I kept my eyes carefully, and I burst into laughter when she confirmed that true. I'm happy from morning until now. Thanks for sharing, @jiji_addict/ @rockband. You did great job :heart:

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

Just now, pauliza said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I watched goo hye sun & ahn jae hyun LoveBirds programme .They shared it on that programme ,they had their real  first kiss in the car before their first kiss in the drama scene .kekeke..just saying :D

At the begining i was simply kidding around   with you guys saying that who knows if the 1st kiss was really their first. That was just for fun.

After seeing her 'T' action in the 1st kiss, my delulu mind keeps nagging my rational mind saying that "Are you sure that nothing happened before the first kiss?To begin with was  their 1st kiss in the drama their very first one in the REAL sense? It happened with goo hye sun and ahn jae and what are the chance that it didnt happen between Namji? Just bcz you didnt see it doesnt mean it didnt happen!"

Ottokkeeee my delulu mind is running wild!!!!

Slap me hard unnie!!! 

Edited by masthu
typo
  • Like 4
  • LOL 11

11 minutes ago, masthu said:

At the begining i was simply kidding around   with you guys saying that who knows if the 1st kiss was really their first. That was just for fun.

After seeing her 'T' action in the 1st kiss, my delulu mind keeps nagging my rational mind saying that "Are you sure that nothing happened before the first kiss?To begin with was  their 1st kiss in the drama their very first one in the REAL sense? It happened with goo hye sun and ahn jae and what are the chance that it didnt happen between Namji? Just bcz you didnt see it doesnt mean it didnt happen!"

Slap me hard unnie!!! 

Ahahahaha.....

I ll slap you...

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, masthu said:

Slap me hard unnie!!! 

hahaha..I will slap myself first before I m going to slap you :lol::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

40 minutes ago, Katarzyna Placek said:

I think that their first kiss in drama was truly their first kiss. Why? Well, let's see how nervous they were in bts of this scene (Wookie has done many kisses during his acting career, as well as he has a few real girlfriends when JiHyun is rather a ,,rookie" - personally I think that Wookie was more anxious about it - f.ex. in bts we see how he was playing with his watch, which is a know sign of JiChang's anxiety). I see how ,,weird" he is after cut, when he placed his hand on JiHuyn's head - he looks very puzzled and serious like he is thinking about how kiss went, how he feeled about it and what to do about it now.

I think that there wouldn't be as nervous if they did it earlier - it was a typical situation of two people, who may have feelings for each other, but haven't say anything about it to each other yet,  would want to kiss obviously, but the situation is weird (the set of drama).  I had such situation before once, when I was having a crush on my roommate and during some party games we were dared to kiss - I could say I was feeling the same way Namji was during this scene:) On the one hand I was happy that I have a opportunity to kiss him at last, but on the other hand the presence of other people and the situation itself was weird and uncomfortable.

Long story short - I think Wookie liked JiHyun before drama - I'm not saying it was already a great love, but I think that he though she is a very beautiful, interesting woman (he met her few times and the whole hair saloon case). Then they met on set and with time spend together - the greater feelings has shown up. We are not aware how it happend, but I think they ,,established" something at the end of making SP - and they started to hide that from public eye (f.ex. their interactions in bts was cutted a little as well as during the ,,ending of SP party").  

Agreed with your pov, I had a same thought, when first seen their kiss, seems like JCW fidget once his lips touch her lips, seems like he feel something once they kiss, when we watch the bts during practice their line with pd b4 the kiss scene happen, they seems ok, have fun, tease each other, look like they will do the kiss scene more like kiss business that it, after their first kiss scene done, saw both of them trying to sort out their thought & personal feeling.. they may look tired but the enviroment felt so different, the vibe they gave it there are something between them that they try to soothe later.. 

Judging by how JCW introvert personality is, normally introvert person naturally give deeper thought to the context of their relationships, he may have some feeling/crush towards NJH before SP film started, it just the matter of time he need to be away for militry services like he said in his interview "I really want to date but I have to fulfill my military obligation so dating probably won't be good for me and my partner," he probably take a polite way to approach/flirting with NJH & prefers to get to know her slowly.  He creates space between her and him &  to get to know her better, we saw how their closeness evolves, from asking her about if she meet his bf with her oily hair to openly try to grab her hand/wrist & checked her dress in the park it a very confident move of JCW, base on my reading about Introverts person , they don’t like to be in the spotlight( we knew he want to date in secret)  But once an introvert man is in love with someone, things will be changed and he becomes just like the extroverts ( we saw the NJH name been drop with those lovely smile by JCW regarding visiting him in militiry):heart: 

Sorry chingus who are JCW long time fans, if my pov when said JCW is an introvert person.. that was base on own pov & base on my personality which I can relate to him, when I watched his interview in tv, his expressions & how thoughful he is, how reserved he is, how close his relationship with his non celebrities friends.. please note that 

Introverted Men Are Naturally Amazing Lovers :blush:

• Like 21
  • LOL 1

More about first kiss... :D

When I'm watching BTS NO CUT of this scene:

- 1:15 Wookie starts the first kiss. Everything's fine - we're making a drama. When he leans for a second kiss everything's fine too TILL around...

- 1:49 - I get this vibe that this moment was supposed to be the end of the kiss. BUT we can see JiHyun kisses him back once again and that moment is the time that everything screws up :) The rest of their kiss is (in my opinion of course) unplanned and actually not really suitable for the scene - as we have seen in the drama it is rather ,,hot" and energetic kiss, while in BTS after that moment 1:49 we can see them rather very slow, delicate and  with ,,testing the water" kind of feeling.  That part of the kiss is not as perfect and very beautiful like Wookie said many times in his interviews about making kisses scenes, it is rather REAL, unperfect kiss between two people. What is more - kiss is so long - much longer that the actual kiss in the drama. 

- 2:24 they ended it and I always laugh seeing face of Wookie, who is (again in my opinion of course) looking at the stuff for a brief moment with some kind of embarassement.

When I watch this video I always have this feeling that at the beggining they are BongHee and JiWook, but after 1:49 they are ChangWook and JiHyun. 

Please check this out my chingus and tell me what do you think :)

• Like 23

She has beautiful smile & heart :heart:.

credit to the owner

4 minutes ago, Katarzyna Placek said:

More about first kiss... :D

When I'm watching BTS NO CUT of this scene:

- 1:15 Wookie starts the first kiss. Everything's fine - we're making a drama. When he leans for a second kiss everything's fine too TILL around...

- 1:49 - I get this vibe that this moment was supposed to be the end of the kiss. BUT we can see JiHyun kisses him back once again and that moment is the time that everything screws up :) The rest of their kiss is (in my opinion of course) unplanned and actually not really suitable for the scene - as we have seen in the drama it is rather ,,hot" and energetic kiss, while in BTS after that moment 1:49 we can see them rather very slow, delicate and  with ,,testing the water" kind of feeling.  That part of the kiss is not as perfect and very beautiful like Wookie said many times in his interviews about making kisses scenes, it is rather REAL, unperfect kiss between two people. What is more - kiss is so long - much longer that the actual kiss in the drama. 

- 2:24 they ended it and I always laugh seeing face of Wookie, who is (again in my opinion of course) looking at the stuff for a brief moment with some kind of embarassement.

When I watch this video I always have this feeling that at the beggining they are BongHee and JiWook, but after 1:49 they are ChangWook and JiHyun. 

Please check this out my chingus and tell me what do you think :)

How about minute 3.33 ?? :D:tongue:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

Just now, pauliza said:

She has beIsttiful smile & heartDleredit to the owner

How  about minute 3.33 ?? :D:tongue:

Omo that minute 3.33 of that kiss!!! Andwaeee!!!! I need to focus!!! i think ill come back later if not everything i studied will drain from my brain... Masthu focus focus! Dont let 3.33 distract you!!!!!!

@pauliza teacher you shouldnt distract student! :wink:

Edited by masthu
  • Like 3
  • LOL 9

Reposted this video because today all of us are on Jiscovery mood & @Katarzyna Placek brought us back to the memory of first kiss behind the scenes :lol:

Hahaha..the memory of 22 July - I remembered when this thread was moving very very fast & everybody screamed like crazy " OMG !!! That was our favorite first kiss behind the scenes !! Why that bts on the background & not the kiss scene from the drama ? " ....Haha..everything still remains MYSTERY :lol: .

23rd July - The Jiji Shippers became super excited because of this nail art which posted by Hyunnie before Jiscovery concert but 99% similar to the pattern on Wookie's letter to his fans :D.

Again..another MYSTERY :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

15 minutes ago, masthu said:

Omo that minute 3.33 of that kiss!!! Andwaeee!!!! I need to focus!!! i think ill come back later if not everything i studied will drain from my brain... Masthu focus focus! Dont let 3.33 distract you!!!!!!

@pauliza teacher you shouldnt distract student!

hahaha ..I know ,that minute 3.33 already in your head ,right ?? :lol::lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

6 hours ago, masthu said:

Phewww finally found the zoomed in version! Kiyaaaa.... Look at his smitten expression guys!!! HE's definitely a goner:D :wub:

Translation credit to Jiscovery DVD 

Ji Chang Wook: "Does it seem real?  In real boyfriend and girlfriend life? I'm just curious. Is it REAL?" 

Wookie is definitely prepping his dearest fans :lol: Jigoner yesh..Captain's way too obvious,it's more like "I can't fight this feeling anymore.." haha:lol:

Late reply..it's only now that I get to see the vid hehe..Plus I end up watching the no cut bts again:rolleyes::wub:

• Like 15