[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 hours ago, masthu said:

I don't understand the nominations..why does it include dramas from the past year/s? Even Nam/Ji  isn't up for Best Couple?!:mellow: No JCW/NJH for Best Actor/Actress?  (is it because it's a new site for watching kdramas?) I'm not being biased because of SP...but I feel some of the nominations from all the categories are not up to par.-_-

My standard is just probably different. Sorry.End of rant.:crazy:lolz:lol:

Congrats to SP though for the nominationB):heart:

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL! She sure wants to go somewhere in this cold weather, must be a secret code for both of them. Mydelulu mind tells me that her IG posts is like a photo journal so that our prince can look at the timeline and see what she has been doing. She is so active in her IG now, she must be enjoying her student life that she has to share it to everyone.

good job NJH and good luck to all your endeavors. 

The same thought came acrossed my delulu mind .In addition ,(this is 50% delulu,50% fact :tongue:  ) most of her recent post we can easily connect it to Wookie's .Maybe its just another coincidences(hahaha..not sure either countless coincidences still can be called coincidence ? ) :lol:

• Like 12
  • LOL 4

Annyeong chingus. 

I hope everyone is doing great. 

Yesterday (Saturday) before going to bed at last I managed to watch Hyunie's radio interview without understanding much but thoroughly enjoying her bubbly cuteness and her smiles ^_^ This morning I woke up and found the full translation by @riririru (thank you so, so much for taking the time to translate everything! :wub:) so I was super happy.  Now I only have to find the time to backread almost 20 pages, and then I can join the fun again. For the time being, I wish a great week ahead to all of you (and good luck to our baby girl for her exams! I am sure she'll do well and so she will be able to enjoy her mid-term holidays :D)

Sending good vibes your way with this:

Why choose only one JiBong kiss if we can have them all?:wub::tongue::wub::lol::wub:

• Like 22

12 hours ago, masthu said:

Right! I badly  want namji to end up just like SS!! I would only move from SP once our ship docks if the Almighty wills!

I hear you. Ill stay on this ship till it docks, and for some unearthly reason that it doesnt sail, imma go down with it like the Titanic.

• Like 18

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:
Happy debut anniversary wookie! Thank you for taking up SP so that i can get to know you too! My first time seeing this pic. Keke. So cute, the both of them! 

Anyone knows hyunni debut anniversary date? Hahahs. 

Awww..cuteeee!:wub: First time seeing this too,thankies for sharing.:D

The way Wookie holds Hyunni's wrist is just so natural.I love it...wahaha...^_^:lol:

• Like 13

Anneyong chingus! :)

First of all May the Almighty bless your week and make RL easy upon you! Secondly if you guys come across hate comments do report it butak chaebal! Addressing the person and asking him/her to stop it or replying them will give them more incentives to hate bcz all haters are attention seekers and when ignored they will realize that no one really cares. Btw a big shout out to everyone who voted and are currently voting for nam ji hyun and to the ones who couldn’t vote for her, that’s okay chingu. That doesn’t make you less of a fan. Aja aja fighting!!!  

Doesn’t hyunnie look so cute in her latest pics??!! I would probably look  not so human when studying for exams LOL. May the Almighty make it easy upon her! In a K-ent industry where you you get to see and hear actors throwing away and looking down upon gifts given by their fans, makes me realize how kind and grateful she is to the love and gifts everyone’s showering her with. Seems like she’s not taking them for grated unlike some who does! No wonder uri hyunnie uploaded the ruby necklace. It’s as if she’s telling her oppa that she cherishes the gift  and she’s grateful for his love and doesn’t take it for grante. 

When I saw her hashtag saying that she wants to travel it reminded me of wookies friends who are planning to visit him. Guys you wouldn’t "want to go travelling" when you have a serious exam tomorrow and when you realize "studying is hard" unless or otherwise some of your friends (in this case wookies friends) are going travelling and you cannot go. IF the Almighty wills Hyunnie-yang you can visit your oppa once your exams are over. Seeing her upload pics of her studying is like telling her oppa “oppa mianhe for not visiting you! You do see me studying late at night right? I want to come to cherwon But I cannot do so bcz of my exams huft…. Will visit you soon ) :wub:

Why do I feel so excited about wookie and hyunnie meeting up at his base??!!!  

PS: Is this the new trend hyunnie? You update us when wookies friends update and your pic looks similar to wookies pose LOL (Just the timing makes me think so lol keke). Anyway someone badly wanna go traveling amidst her exams. If not for her exams she would have gone travelling and to hell with her missing lectures at uni :D

• Like 14
  • LOL 9

Happy debuting anniversary to Wookie!! He's such a sweet Dear -_-

oh, and boakwon just updated her ig. Who here thinks they look like cosmos flowers?!?!  Oh my shipper heartu... :blush:

are cosmos found everywhere or just on the way to cw??? :lol:

• Like 14

He is a great actor & a great kisser too.But he NEVER did something like this in his other dramas :D

credit to the owner 

1 hour ago, masthu said:

The similarities continue....

Spoiler

Trust me,sooner or later other copycat ships will post their otps similarities with this royal couple .kekeke

• Like 10
  • LOL 7