[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

16 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Its the scene that makes all other Wookie shippers uncomfortable but Wookie is for sure comfortable as ever.

Tongue & chup chup souns speak louder than words.Only blind & deaf haters pretend not to see & hear that :tongue: .

I love to read comments from non Jiji shippers (neutral fans ). This is one of them :D

• Like 15
  • LOL 4

9 hours ago, f8te said:

Yes it was :wub:

Haven't seen these two pics before,I think..hehe.^_^:heart:

8 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Their courtroom kiss was also beautifully done. It was simple yet sweet

I love all their kisses:wub:..swoons...woop! They were all beautifully shot..wahhh!:blush:

And hooray *throws confetti* for the 3M plus views AND COUNTING of the no background music uncut first kiss BTS... :heart:

• Like 15

On 10/13/2017 at 12:31 PM, lovethatlook said:

High 5!! That is what I thought too chingu.

In the BTS, when she flicked her wet fingers at him, he looked at her and said "hmmp" you dont do that unless that person is very familiar to you. 

Then I think he was just tired. He. Said just do the dishes. CHeck out the utility man's expression. Ajussi was snoopy. LOL @1:23 

High five unnie!!! I haven’t seen any co-stars giving such a look!!! I mean if wookie did this to someone else it might have not looked polite at all no matter how tired you he might have been, it would have turned out really rude!!!. Since its hyunnie and both got a thing for each other it seems perfectly alright and should I say ehh natural... So rational me concludes that this is not a look you could give anyone unless you are more than just co-stars.

Btw nice catch unnie!!! These two keep behaving like married couples already!!! Just get married already :wub:

On 10/13/2017 at 1:39 PM, Lj said:

Although it’s late to react about this couple but I really ship them IRL! well just happy thoughts! :D

Welcome on board chingu!!! Its never too late to ship them!!! Looking forward to spazz with you <3

On 10/13/2017 at 11:09 PM, jijihyun said:

hiiiiii i'm from twitter and i post jiji imagines that will flutter your heart ❤️ you can follow me for more @jijihyun_ 

Thank you for spreading the love for jiji chingu <3. Don't just spazz on twitter, hop on board and spazz with us over here a soompi!! We totally love to hear all you got to say about jiji delulu or not delulu  :D

PS: will delete the video later. Bad connection atm

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Wow congratulations to our Jiji uncomfortable + scripted kiss scene! :lol:

Oh, you are right, dear! I had temporarily forgotten about the "uncomfortable" part!  :o:o My bad, I apologize. :huh: Thank you so much for reminding us! :lol::lol::lol:

BTW, I would have really, really liked to read the script for this specific bts... Straight out of a harlequin novel, I guess? :tongue:

You know, I was thinking... Since often the Director 's Cut versions include the drama scripts, back then we should have petitioned to have the scripts for the bts included too. Ahah :lol: Also to make our friends from the other ships happy, you know ^_^ But then I am sure that we would have found out that the sweetest parts were NamJi's ad-libs :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, I was wondering if - just for fun and to pass time till May 2019 -  our talented fanfic writers ( @gglex6275 and possibly others lurking around?)  might be interested in trying to write the "scripts" for the various bts that were released :D Just a random idea, don't take it seriously. -_- As a matter of fact, I would try and do it myself for fun, but I have never really written a fanfic, and writing in English on top of it would probably be too much for me. 

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Tongue & chup chup souns speak louder than words.Only blind & deaf haters pretend not to see & hear that :tongue:

I love to read comments from non Jiji shippers (neutral fans ). This is one of them :D

Right, especially Wookie's left arm in this clip looks totally comfortable exactly where it is, don't you agree? "I-am-never-going-to-move-it-from-there-and-let-go-of-her, -why-should-I?" kind of comfortable. It is where it is meant to be. :wub:

Edited by midorinokerochan
  • Like 16
  • LOL 8

21 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

And it's officially 3 millions views for the no-bgm uncut first kiss bts :o:lol::wub:

JiBong/NamJi power! :heart:

#scriptedbtsLOL :lol:

Have a lovely weekend, chingus! 

#NamJifighting :wub:

ETA: and I just had to go to YouTube and re-watch, adding yet 1 more view :lol::tongue::lol:

Kiyaaaaaaaaa! 3 Mn Daebak!!! So will the BTS video hit 4 Mn before SBS awards?? Haters A** are gonna be on FIRE!!! Someone call the fire brigade to put the fire out! palli palli!!! kekeke lol :lol:

18 hours ago, achinawa said:

Haven't seen these two pics before,I think..hehe.^_^:heart:

I love all their kisses:wub:..swoons...woop! They were all beautifully shot..wahhh!:blush:

And hooray *throws confetti* for the 3M plus views AND COUNTING of the no background music uncut first kiss BTS... :heart:

@achinawa good to see you over here chinguya! *waves* :wub:

Btw a kind request chinguya... Can you edit your post to remove pics becz it is against soompi rules to quote pics and videos. Do help us to keep the moderators away chebal! 

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

35 minutes ago, masthu said:

Kiyaaaaaaaaa! 3 Mn Daebak!!! So will the BTS video hit 4 Mn before SBS awards?? Haters A** are gonna be on FIRE!!! Someone call the fire brigade to put the fire out! palli palli!!! kekeke lol :lol:

@achinawa good to see you over here chinguya! *waves* :wub:

Btw a kind request chinguya... Can you edit your post to remove pics becz it is against soompi rules to quote pics and videos. Do help us to keep the moderators away chebal! 

Oops...sorry dear.will do. *waves back at ya*

Its just that they're all beautiful to look at:wub::lol:

• Like 12

17 hours ago, achinawa said:

Oops...sorry dear.will do. *waves back at ya*

Its just that they're all beautiful to look at:wub::lol:

No worries! I feel you chinguya!!! If you want to have your pics in the post you can repost as per soompi rules iif im not mistaken and i've seen a few do it. You can use "cut" to delete the pic from the quote box and use 'paste' to attached the pic outside the quote box. It comes in handy when we are discussing about a topic :)

• Like 10

1 hour ago, midorinokerochan said:

You know, I was thinking... Since often the Director 's Cut versions include the drama scripts, back then we should have petitioned to have the scripts for the bts included too.

Wow brilliant idea! We should start with the petition to include script for bts into the DVD cut too :tongue::lol: .by the way how about the uncomfortable scripted kiss scene ?Can we get the raw sound too to be included in the Dvd  ? :lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, masthu said:

guy who had presented this award once before and rehearsed had to be reminded by hyunnie keke. Wookie did hyunnie had you smitten to that extent kekeke :lol:

Haha.do you have the link for this video ?I want to edit it into a slow motion video :D

• Like 12
  • LOL 1