[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 hours ago, f8te said:

Omo! I also didnt fall for him in healer. I admit that his soooooo handsome and great there plus, i loved his chemistry with minyoung. But honestly, i think he captured my heart because of hyunie haha He shined the brightest when he’s next to her. And I just love them both :bawling:

Heol!!! Daebak!!!! :lol::wub: 

Aww I love how you put it chingu!!!  "think he captured my heart because of hyunie haha He shined the brightest when her next to her."

Tbvh I felt wookie a bit cold in healer but in SP he's so warm and since its hyunnie being warm comes naturally ehhh..  Btw your level of immunity is pretty high chingu! :)

4 hours ago, kmagesh said:

till now I'm  STILL wondering / thinking / ????  for 2nd picture 

it's A very big question mark ????? why they are so close 

cause In actual scene there is NO any touching scenes & there also no any BTS for this particular scene .........................hah .must wait till DVD released ???

Oh gosh 

Makes me wonder as well chingu. Wookies thought…..

REEL: I must not touch her as per script even 

REAL: my hands are itching to touch her. 

Hyunnie is wookies squishy and uri wookie likes squishing her!!! keke..  :lol:

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

I suspect it's because I watched SP first. Hahahhas. So in comparison, I couldn't fall for him in there. LOL. Plus healer storyline is not really my cup of tea. Honestly till now, I haven't completed his show and gave up on it halfway. Sorry wookie! I didn't mean it at all. SP was too outstanding for me alr.. T.T

loved what you said here dearie.. I really love them both when they're standing next to each other!

I tried rewatching healer but i just cant rewatch it weiyooo?? Seems like SP had spoiled me for real. No wonder you feel that way chingu :/

• Like 10
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, masthu said:

Aww I love how you put it chingu!!!  "think he captured my heart because of hyunie haha He shined the brightest when her next to her."

Tbvh I felt wookie a bit cold in healer but in SP he's so warm and since its hyunnie being warm comes naturally ehhh..  Btw your level of immunity is pretty high chingu! :)

Makes me wonder as well chingu. Wookies thought…..

REEL: I must not touch her as per script even 

REAL: my hands are itching to touch her. 

Hyunnie is wookies squishy and uri wookie likes squishing her!!! keke..  :lol:

I tried rewatching healer but i just cant rewatch it weiyooo?? Seems like SP had spoiled me for real. No wonder you feel that way chingu :/

Me tooo haha

I didnt watch Healer’s bts (i just finished the drama for closure haha and then moved to the next one on my list) so i thought that wook is a very serious guy. But to my surprise, he’s not. He’s soooo charming, alongside hyunie. And i thank SP for that and all the bts that sbs released. Hehehe

• Like 17

19 minutes ago, masthu said:

@kmagesh a kind request chinguya. I think its okay to leave the 2nd pic out but can you please delete the 1st and 3rd pic in your post above. Its against soompi rules and help us keep the moderators chaebal :)

I'm sorry for troublesome would you  pls teach me how 2 removed it cause :o 

i can't find any delete icon 

• Like 2

Just now, kmagesh said:

I'm sorry for troublesome would you  pls teach me how 2 removed it cause :o 

i can't find any delete icon 

Not at all a trouble chinguya :) !

if you are using your mobile you can try highlighting the pic and selecting cut.

if you are using the pc place the icon right after the pic and hit backspace.

hope it was useful chingu :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, masthu said:

Not at all a trouble chinguya :) !

if you are using your mobile you can try highlighting the pic and selecting cut.

if you are using the pc place the icon right after the pic and hit backspace.

hope it was useful chingu :)

Tq for yr guidance dear 

thru PC - I follow yr method BUT can't :bawling: 

Oh gosh ......................will try again thru handphone

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, kmagesh said:

Tq for yr guidance dear 

thru PC - I follow yr method BUT can't :bawling: 

Oh gosh ......................will try again thru handphone

no worries chingu! if you are using pc you can still highlight the pic and hit backspace. This method works well for me when the other way doesn't :)

• Like 6

1st & 2nd posts - "HIS EYES GLEAM LIKE A STAR" .Physically No Ji Wook & Ji Chang Wook is the same person ,right ?Now she is referring to his physical appearance,the eye (Wookie also admitted that his eyes are the most attractive part of his body :D

) .

3rd Photo- Hyunie's ig update .Staring at the stars  ( Its CONFIRMED she is staring at Wookie in this photo - Refer to video no 5 ) .

4th Photo - Wookie's ig update with the captions " Gazing at  the moon  " .This post is so transparent like a glass & obviously he is referring to Hyunie = moon.

5th Video - connection with the 3rd photo .

The best part of our #jijicouple ship are ~ We got hints directly from our OTP through their igs.Its CONFIRMED they are referring to each other as moon & star~ Obviously this is not a delulu post because I am elaborating with the facts from their ig's post :lol:

• Like 18
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, masthu said:

Wasn't this the very last scene they shot?? could this have been an adlib as well?? I know wookie you took all necessary measures to make sure hyunnie's heart fluttered!!! :D

You beat me to it chingu-aaah! Haha 

I was also thinking the same thing :D

“MY GIRLFRIEND whom I LOVE SO MUCH is here to see me”

B)

• Like 19

5 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Stop it Glorious. You not helping my shipping heart esp by posting this pic here of Wookie n his baby girl in the background. 

Just realized this Wookie's  photo uploaded by Glorious has Hyunie's shadow on it ! :D

• Like 15

1 hour ago, f8te said:

You beat me to it chingu-aaah! Haha 

I was also thinking the same thing :D

“MY GIRLFRIEND whom I LOVE SO MUCH is here to see me”

B)

oops mianhe chinguya! Namji shippers think alike :heart:

I see what you did there wookie "MY GIRLFRIEND"  "I LOVE SO MUCH" :wub:

nice catch chinguya!!!  Salute! 

• Like 13
  • LOL 5