[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

JH probably having more fun spending time alone at home with Wookie rather than going to award ceremony. 

Pick one: cuddle up next to cute loving boyfriend at home or attend award ceremony where u r in a category that is beneath you.

• Like 10
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, tomago said:

as expected, the 2 actresses who attended won the prize. FMW and Chief Kim.. :/

i think park se young din attend, i must have seen wrongly. 

time to end my live streaming then. haha

Thank you chingu!!!

Atleast we got to see nam ji hyun being nominated right!  Btw to the chingus who werent able to watch the drama awards... the the scene that was shown on the big screen from SP was the heated convo between bong hee and Jang Moo Yeong (exboyfriend's father) at the prosecution office (after bong hee gets to know that her father was wrongly accused by a mistake done by the present chief prosecutor). Gosh this girl gives as good as she get. Nam ji hyun was simply daebak in that scene!!! :heart:

10 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

JH probably having more fun spending time alone at home with Wookie rather than going to award ceremony. 

Pick one: cuddle up next to cute loving boyfriend at home or attend award ceremony where u r in a category that is beneath you.

Well said unnie!!! Her oppa and exams are way more important than attending some weird drama awards and wasting the entire day!!! :)

• Like 14

1 minute ago, daloula said:

I actually prefer that she didn't attend because she was not nominated in the right category since she was the female lead in SP and not a supporting caracter.

So agree. I just wanted her to go so I could see her dolled up. 

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, masthu said:

exactly unnie! no unnie it not the "new awards". They are holding this drama awards  for the 10th time but its seems like they are a newbie. The new drama awards is the "seoul drama awards" and not KDA

my streaming is bad as well :/ . I dont understand a thing either but im trying figure it out based on the things shown lol

Really? Hard to believe because the production values kinda mediocre to me. At least there's one performance that came out. But I'm still not liking it that the presenters and MC are behind a podium. Sorry I'm going to be complaining because they're wasting some talents. I think it will be less stilted and sounds scripted because they're looking from their cue cards a lot , takes out the spontaneity. In fairness seems there a lot of veteran actor/actresses as presenters. At least this pair of veteran actors that are presenting now are trying to up the ante. 

33 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahas. You guys.. Are so cute.. LOL. Hyunni didn't attend but we still have live broadcast in our thread.. Hehe. Thank you dearies for keeping us updated! Hahahs 

But the awards seems a little weird to me though. The timing of the ceremony seems very off. *shrugs shoulders* dun think hyunni would be able to attend anything till her exams are impt.. She has more impt things on hand.. Exams and ahem. *cough cough* #delulumode 

Do they held this award during the Chuseok holidays? Or do this award body wants to be the first to hold during the awards season? If would have been nice if they do this with a bang. 

29 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Yup. Much more fruitful. Hehehe. I'm bored already watching. Heck, the Oscars bores me with its length at times. 

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

So agree. I just wanted her to go so I could see her dolled up. 

Indeed. One of the things I look forward to is the red carpet for any awards ceremony and the excitement of seeing my favorites esp. if they're nominated and the elation when the film/drama and actors I'm rooting for wins. 

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, daloula said:

I actually prefer that she didn't attend because she was not nominated in the right category since she was the female lead in SP and not a supporting caracter.

Indeed. Hate to say its kinda effy on giving her a nod on a category she should not be under, kinda a filler category to me too. And by the look of things this seems a lesser known awards.

In HW, studios or awards strategists pushes certain actors/actresses in a different category to gain advantage (weaker competition in  certain category)  and gain momentum to their campaign - like pushing the lead actor/actress for a supporting category when they are clearly the lead (e.g. Meryl Streep as lead in Devil Wears Prada when it was Anne Hathaway who was the true lead or exchanging the category for Al Pacino and Marlon Brando for The Godfather when Brando has a much lesser screen time. Its could also be that its the award giving body gives a nod to an actor/actress even though they are not a strong contender or in the wrong category as a filler. 

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, malaya said:

In HW, studios or awards strategists pushes certain actors/actresses in a different category to gain advantage (weaker competition in  certain category)  and gain momentum to their campaign - like pushing the lead actor/actress for a supporting category when they are clearly the lead (e.g. Meryl Streep as lead in Devil Wears Prada when it was Anne Hathaway who was the true lead or exchanging the category for Al Pacino and Marlon Brando for The Godfather when Brando has a much lesser screen time. Its could also be that its the award giving body gives a nod to an actor/actress even though they are not a strong contender or in the wrong category as a filler. 

It could have been the case here but I'm a little too prideful for that lol plus I think that this practice is unfair to supporting actors who are then disadvantaged and lose the opportunity to get an award they deserve if things were done the right way. I still remember a talk show where a veteran actress talked about how she lost the opportunity to get an oscar because the studio decided that the female lead in her movie would be a contender as a supporting actress in the same category as her the real supporting actress and you could feel her sadness was still there even years afterwards.

• Like 16

55 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahas. You guys.. Are so cute.. LOL. Hyunni didn't attend but we still have live broadcast in our thread.. Hehe. Thank you dearies for keeping us updated! Hahahs 

But the awards seems a little weird to me though. The timing of the ceremony seems very off. *shrugs shoulders* dun think hyunni would be able to attend anything till her exams are impt.. She has more impt things on hand.. Exams and ahem. *cough cough* #delulumode 

well said chingu! Way too weird for an award ceremony holding it for the 10th time!!! KDA await the wrath of knetizens LOL :lol:

Wookie and uni are her no.1 priorities at the moment :)

@babyval22 Sorry for the late reply chingu. I missed your reply and dunno which page it was to qoute... I luv all the things written in her diary! Hope there would be more insights to it <3

• Like 12

1 hour ago, tomago said:

as expected, the 2 actresses who attended won the prize. FMW and Chief Kim.. :/

i think park se young din attend, i must have seen wrongly. 

time to end my live streaming then. haha

It's okay. Win or lose we still love you Hyunnie ah. 

Btw, hope she's busy cuddling with soldier Ji like you all said..:D

Hiiii.. I just realised some coincidence between oir beloved couple jiji/namji.. Our wookie and hyunnie had use BONG as their name in their drama.. BONG Hee and BONG Soo (Wookie's name in healer). They are too perfect to each other. Please update to us soon.. Oh my heart.. I cant wait to hear your marriage.. Oopss.. Update.. Haha.. 

Dvd... Crazy thinking about suspicious partner's dvd now.... 

Night from me from Southeast Asia.. Haha.. Love love love 

• Like 12
  • LOL 4

Quoted the captions & credit to the owner . @dearyou_  Can't wait for your next chapter :D

Chapter 4: Soul-Searching - And then my soul saw you and it kind of went "Oh there you are. I've been looking for you. "

"Just a smile and the rain is gone
Can hardly believe it (yeah)
There's an angel standing next to me
Reaching for my heart

Just a smile and there's no way back
Can hardly believe it (yeah)
But there's an angel and she's calling me
Reaching for my heart

I know, that I'll be ok now
This time it's real

I lay my love on you
It's all I want to do "