[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

Looks like it. Wiating for our chingus to translate. I feel bad for wookie man. Can't even have peace after enlistment and his agency always has to come out to speak on his behalf. Geez. Really guys!! He must feel terrible for his fellow mates.

has this kind of stuff ever happened to other celebs who enlisted? Just curious...

Ive seen military pics before of other celebs in the past but maybe they were allowed for release whereas these ones of Wookie were released without permission?

Reckon Glorious should have also posted the warning in English for they should know Wookie has alot of intl fans. 

• Like 20

5 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Everyone seems to be in the same boat. maybe we should all call a helpline HOW TO MOVE ON FROM SP ASAP! LOL

My husband said, stay away from the forum, your problem will be solved. Makes sense to me, but I am the problem, dont want to stay away from here. huhuhuhu :cry::cry:

I have the same tot too. Hahahha! The forum is the one doing is in, but I can't stay away from here too so might as well have fun while we're at it. Hahahah! 

• Like 17

5 hours ago, Dingy Conk said:

Not normal... in fact it is illegal not just because of portrait rights of celebrities and citizens... it concerns national interests. Taking and circulating unauthorised photos of defence and defence-related premises within a certain parameter and from within, constitutes as a threat to  national security. 

Omo?! If that so fans or MyOppa fans should really slow down in uploading and sharing pics of him on army. Hope it will not affect this to him. Poor Wookie TT

• Like 12

6 hours ago, Dingy Conk said:

Not normal... in fact it is illegal not just because of portrait rights of celebrities and citizens... it concerns national interests. Taking and circulating unauthorised photos of defence and defence-related premises within a certain parameter and from within, constitutes as a threat to  national security. 

welcome back @Dingy Conk! Let us duct tape those crazy myOppa fans who circulate the pics :tongue:

• Like 9
  • LOL 7

17 hours ago, minhanh52 said:

Hi chingus!!!!  Happy 1100 pages :grin: :heart:

I've seen it on IG

It's very excited 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZDFFmzlXuc/?taken-by=suspiciouspartner.my

This is the first thing i saw after waking up. Good Morning indeed! Thankyou chinguuu :)

11 hours ago, pauliza said:

I told @songsongdiehard I will watch Dots after wookie enlisted (14th August ) but till now I haven't start to watch any kdrama  yet (its already 17th September ) .Still watching SP again,again & again :lol:

I feel you unnie. I recently started watching hospital ship and live up to your name. Both dramas are my first aftr SP ended haha but I'm still rewatching SP in between. My day wont be complete without watching any SP episode and without visiting this forum. :D

I highly suggest live up to your name. Kim Nam Gil is :heart: I had a huge crush on him during queen seon deok haha Hospital Ship is good too but it has many medical inaccuracies (not that live up to your name is perfect. But its just way to obvious in HS). But i still love watching HS. And its ha ji won haha

• Like 16

24 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahahahah! So the girly shop has been debunked! LOL. It should have been pretty obvious with his made up look. Heh. Thanks @attriste for updating us! 

Yeah he was too dressed up and out there aka visible for it to be anything but work lol!!! Usually on his own personal time he's in a mask or less visible so I had a feeling too lmao

• Like 12
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, f8te said:

This is the first thing i saw after waking up. Good Morning indeed! Thankyou chinguuu :)

I feel you unnie. I recently started watching hospital ship and live up to your name. Both dramas are my first aftr SP ended haha but I'm still rewatching SP in between. My day wont be complete without watching any SP episode and without visiting this forum. :D

I highly suggest live up to your name. Kim Nam Gil is :heart: I had a huge crush on him during queen seon deok haha Hospital Ship is good too but it has many medical inaccuracies (not that live up to your name is perfect. But its just way to obvious in HS). But i still love watching HS. And its ha ji won haha

I also highly recm live up your name. Although I don't feel the chemi as real between the Leads vs our namji but the story line and kim nam Gil is thumbs up. 

I also still go back watching clips of SP in between though. Hahaha

• Like 18

This lyrics really suit our Nam Ji well but I don't have talent to edit a FMV.Sharing this lyrics here as an inspiration to Jiji Shippers who love to edit Jiji Video  cc @sharreb @Loyal_ss520:D .

Back Some Day" -Blue 

When you're alone
I want you to know
I'll be back some day 

When you're alone
I want you to know
I'll be back some day 

It's time for me to have to go
Away for so long
To make our own paradise
But dreams don't come easy you've gotta believe me
You know this deep inside 

But it's not long now
Till I'm on my way
I keep wishing tomorrow was yesterday
You're my everything
That won't disappear
Girl you've got nothing to fear 

[Chorus:]
If you're alone, I want you to know I'll be back someday
Don't you ever let go
Baby, hold tight through the cold lonely night
Just wait for me till I get home
When you're on your own
I want you to know
I'll be there for you, I could never let go
I realise that you want me to stay
But hold on
I'll be back someday Be back someday, someday. 

When I return, I wanna see
This beautiful baby who's still loving me
With tears in her eyes but a smile on her face
Impatiently we'll embrace 

But it's not long now
Till' I'm on my way
I keep praying tomorrow was yesterday
You're my everything that won't disappear
Girl you've got nothing to fear 

Don't you ever let go
When you're on your own
I want you to know
But hold on

And when I go, I'll be loving you still
Baby you will never know, just how lonely I'll feel
You know I really gotta go, but I wish I could stay
Hold on, just hold on, I'll be back 

Don't you ever let go
When you're on your own
I want you to know
But hold on

• Like 17

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahahahah! So the girly shop has been debunked! LOL. It should have been pretty obvious with his made up look. Heh. Thanks @attriste for updating us! 

hahahahhaha. Back to earth! Finally a closure. I cant stop laughing at all the assumptions we had when his pic came out. hahahahhaha

Image result

Image result for is this real life or just fanta sea

• Like 7
  • LOL 15

1 hour ago, f8te said:

So it was for fossil..

Oh well. its back to reality on this one. I am sure flies will come bashing us on this. But that is fine.

we'd be like.........

Image result

flies be like....

Image result for i told you so gif

but we are still united!

Image result for united for otp gif

#backtonormal #backtoearth #debunked #havefaith #stillyou #stillthem 

• Like 15
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Oh well. its back to reality on this one. I am sure flies will come bashing us on this. But that is fine.

we'd be like....

Haha..I don't think we take too serious on that delulu theory eventhough some shippers were related to Hyunie's skirt & shirts .But some rational shippers had debunked that theory since the beginning :lol:

• Like 14
  • LOL 2