[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

With English translation

Credit changwook10 on IG so glad we get to see our soldier boy :D and he looks so handsome :wub:

ETA :BTW, I've just noticed that SP OST is now in the top 3 too for the soompi awards!!!! Well done chingus!!!! :D

Off to continue my voting session before work now! 

https://www.soompi.com/awards 

Edited by midorinokerochan
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 1

English translation for the promo 

credit to the owner

4 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

LOL! But I think he left that with his manager.

from Fairy godmother perhaps? Lol

Haha..we never know either they can bring phone to the army camp or not  .But my previous post was absolutely delulu :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

4 minutes ago, pauliza said:
English translation for the promo 

credit to the owner

Haha..we never know either they can bring phone to the army camp or not  .But my previous post was absolutely delulu :lol:

LMAO! I dunno either. But wait, so they do have TV in their room? 

And I think this is the scene being shown on TV, right?

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Somebody asked me ,is it Wookie or not ? What do you think ?

That’s not him. It’s the scene from the beginning of the promotional video where another soldier was watching the drama before JCW opens the door.

• Like 15

43 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

And I think this is the scene being shown on TV, right?

Yes ,I think so :D

38 minutes ago, kmagesh said:

its looks like him .....................????? hmmmmm 

i think we need BTS for this shoot as well  ...:D

Hahaha yes .we need bts for this shoot too

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

35 minutes ago, daloula said:

That’s not him. It’s the scene from the beginning of the promotional video where another soldier was watching the drama before JCW opens the door.

Yes ,I know its the scene from the beginning .haha maybe all army look alike especially from the back :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Yes ,I know its the scene from the beginning .haha maybe all army look alike especially from the back :D

He's supposed to have a "coin slot" at the back of his head due to an old injury. Not sure if his hair is long enuf to cover that or he has fixed it :D he mentioned it in an older interview with our fav mbc interviewer

• Like 15

12 hours ago, daloula said:

Seems like sbs released a video of suspicious partner highlights and this cut of jibong is new.

Here is the link to the Facebook video released by sbs drama zip account: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=142566889745992&id=121623925173622

Oh wow. It does look new. Thanks for sharing dalal! 

8 hours ago, moonbongbong said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BerMQO2nxs1/

(Can you see the post? Cause I just can see the link. Sorry Im just a noob in technology things)

Dear chingudeul, 

Can anyone please help me to explain about the above post? Is that the 3rd batch to other the dvd?

I go to cafe daum I saw there is new notice (actually Im not sure because the date for the notice is not today it's on sept 2017 if im not mistaken) but it state 3 tier or something I guess it's the same as the above message. But I still cant understand anything:bawling:

I dont want to miss out another chance to order the dvd. Please help me chingudeul. Thanks in advance!

I dun think the last batch of preorder is out ywt dearie. Dun worry, if we have any info of it, i'm sure we will share it here too! Visit our thread to be updated! 

4 hours ago, findingserendipity said:

I love off-cam moments like this.:heart:

Curious about what transpired prior to this clip. Lolol

Me tooo! This was a really very playful moment between the both of them! Kekeke. 

4 hours ago, pauliza said:
Somebody asked me ,is it Wookie or not ? What do you think ?

Its not him.. hahaha but they all look alike from the back with the army cut. Hahaha. But i would think wookie shoulders are broader too. Hahah.

Ctto

Came across this on ig. Does anyone know what is this? I mean are these the actual pic of the dance rehearsal namji did together? Hahha. I love top right pic. Its so blur but i still can see the laughter on their faces. 

Edited to share clearer image 

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

Omoooooo... Omooooo... 

Im soooooo excited!!! 

See? There always be something to spazz... 

Wookie you are jjjaaang!! 

It make sense our fairy godmother went to his camp, to do the job as a stylist

:wub:

Add one more happy news!! Hyunnie on no 52 The 100 Most Beautiful Faces 2017 .What a beautiful Friday :heart:.

credit to the owner

• Like 20

Credit to owner for such beautiful editing.:blush:

Watching promotional Pyeonchang winter olympic make me missed them even more & just finish watched SP yesterday.. seeing the senior officer watching SP in the video make me want to re-watch SP again for the Nth times..:D

45 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Came across this on ig. Does anyone know what is this? I mean are these the actual pic of the dance rehearsal namji did together? Hahha. I love top right pic. Its so blur but i still can see the laughter on their faces. 

Yup i think it is the actual stills of their dance practice for SP drama teaser/opening.. i hope this will included in Director cut DVD.. i want to see their 'first time' (consider first time) working together/have skinship.. it will be a measures of their relationship/closeness developing..:ph34r:

• Like 20

47 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Add one more happy news!! Hyunnie on no 52 The 100 Most Beautiful Faces 2017 .What a beautiful Friday 

Smile like a proud mother :love:

Feeling proud of her when haters said she is ugly what so ever, other acknowledge her beauty (without any surgery require) and she surpass a few idols ( you may visit below ig owner to see the rank- it not show the whole rank but we will be proud of her ) :glasses:

I just hoping wookie will be included in this ig but to bad it wasnt there.. :confounded:

Credit to owner

• Like 15

8 hours ago, pauliza said:
OMG, Wookie promotes Pyeongchang winter Olympic. 
He is so handsome :D

p/s :the soldiers are watching Suspicious Partner
credit to the owner

Omg!!! I'm shocked! I didn't see this coming! The shipper and fan girl in me can only squeeeeeeee.... Feeling sooo happy! The video makes me miss him in dramaland! weiyoo?? Wookie you are doing well and you shall continue to do if the Almighty wills! Aja aja Fighting!

Dears shippers bear a little more, just a little more remains. Everyone fighting!!! :heart:

Cr @rockband

7 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

Haha thank god it show 1st episode.. if it show kiss scene, aigooo :wub: cant say much thinking of it already feel the butterflies :flushed: 

The promo so funny even im not understand a single words they said..haha.. 

Good to see him again in action. He is a man with words.. he still choose SP instead of his other popular drama..:heart:

Ji Changwook definitely is a man with words! He still choose SP over all his other dramas. Wookie haven't you moved on from  SP yet?? Serves you right for making it hard for us to move on as well! :tongue:

I wonder if his army mates had watched SP already?? :blush: I can imagine his army friends teasing him in private lmao :lol::lol:

5.Best-Korean-Romantic-and-Comedy-Drama-

DCGaH5vVYAEjs8r.jpg.a714dcaf76ec4923b372

• Like 9
  • LOL 9