[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Spoiler

Somebody who said our ship believe on USELESS COINCIDENCE shared their OTPS coincidence in her thread.Hahahaha....ok fineeee....everything related to Namji is useless coincidences & your ship is full of "real coincidences " .Hahaha...I cant stop laughing to the person who twisted their words just to suit their ships :lol::lol:

OMG! My Twin Couple.. Truly Match Made in Heaven..Their eyes is so the same and the way they smile :D

Good morning :D

credit to the owners

• Like 13

Unforgettable by Nat King Cole - .
Unforgettable, that's what you are
Unforgettable though near or far
Like a song of love that clings to me
How the thought of you does things to me
Never before has someone been more

Unforgettable in every way
And forever more, that's how you'll stay
That's why, darling, it's incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that I am unforgettable too .

credit to the owner

• Like 12

11 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

You have to pardon me when every now and then I will bring up the Songs especially to emphasize a point... so during the time of the speculations on Songs' dating status, Hye Kyo's friend posted in IG a pic of Kyo with 3 other friends while making a toast. I think they went to japan together for vacay or something. However, there was a 5th hand (who toasted with them) that was unintentionally captured by the camera. We really were thinking it was SJK but they were not allowed to be seen together at that time as they were not outed.

So, you brought up an interesting point... 1) we dont know when this picture was taken- did they meet up while Wook was out because CTJ was there who happens to be close to Wookie; 2) why 9 glasses when there are only 7 of them, unless 2 others left before the pic was taken-- kinda suck though for those who left early

At this time, we leave it in thin air and will come back to it once they have confirmed. For now, I'd like to dwell in my delulu that they hang out during his MS which is very very possible considering that he loved this drama the most, he obviously had the most enjoyable, fun time; that's the last he did prior MS, it made him want to fall in love and date... how sweet to think of it:heart:

To be honest, I like the thought of the jiji shippers following and figuring out if there is something going on between the two.  If I will compare with other couples who supposedly caught by the paparazzis, I look at it as a publicity stunt just to be talked about then fans get heart broken when they break up.  The fact that both JCW and NJH's agencies keep quiet, the more I respect them! I haven't really checked Glorious' pool of talents, but with Soop they are all very private.  The agency does not need to do any publicity stunts just to have their actor/actors talked about. These type of agencies are confident they have great artists, so they will make sure to protect them and that is keeping their privacy. Both JCW and NJH are lucky since they have good management, family, and friends who look after them.  If they are dating the people around them will keep the secrecy.:) So shippers...keep the love sailing, keep guessing, keep the respect and keep wishing for the moon and the stars!!!! :wub:

• Like 20

DZ9mRZK.gif

RO78605545_w1000_h0.JPG

DSyAsHfUQAA5Cn2.jpg

[HanCinema Awards] Best Couple in a Drama of 2017 

photo931442.jpg

Which couple stole your hearts with their chemistry, partnership, and loveable relationship? You voted and let your favorite be known. It's time to reveal which pairing came out on top. Let's take one more look at our adorable nominees:

Ji Chang-wook and Nam Ji-hyun in "Suspicious Partner"

And the winner is...Clapping Happy emoticon (Hand gesture emoticons)Clapping Happy emoticon (Hand gesture emoticons)

Audience Clapping emoticon (Hand gesture emoticons)

photo931441.jpg

Ji Chang-wook and Nam Ji-hyun in "Suspicious Partner"

Congratulations to these two onscreen lovebirds!

-Yours, the HanCinema Team

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-awards-best-couple-in-a-drama-of-2017--and-the-winner-is----114332.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 19

20 minutes ago, masthu said:

chinguya: was it this pic ??

I checked the owner of this photo's ig ,she went to korea from 20 december 17 to 27 december 2017 .Most probably she met with Wookie within this date .Maybe he got Christmas break or maybe new year break  too .We never know,right ? :D

Ehem ,we still dont get the exact date when is the latest SP's team met up.

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I checked the owner of this photo's ig ,she went to korea from 20 december 17 to 27 december 2017 .Most probably she met with Wookie within this date .Maybe he got Christmas break or maybe new year break  too .We never know,right ? :D

Ehem ,we still dont get the exact date when is the latest SP's team met up.

Thank you for the info unnie <3

Dunno if you remember beenzino got his army break around 27th Dec (bcz the article was published on the 27th) so, did wookie get his as well?? Until someone debunks me lemme just delulu that wookie was present at the SP get together. Just because we did not see does not mean it did not happen :D

Our SP team is really ninja!!! :ph34r:They wouldnt let anything slip not even the date! Very suspicious!!! Why so secretive? :D

• Like 11

25 minutes ago, ajmamor1976 said:
Rational thinking he like the pic ibecause CW is wearing the hat of verutum and the caption he had a long vacation.  

Delulu thinking he like the pic because of something else.  My shipper is on the roof right now.  Hahahaha.  :wub:

ikr! same here unnie :lol: Lets just delulu :D

Edited by masthu
  • Like 8
  • LOL 1

Dunno how many of you guys agree to this but lemme just put this out. I just want to state this because i do know there are so many fellow shippers who lurk here.

Can we just STOP exposing what wookie's and hyuni's friends do with regards to our ship please?! What are we gonna prove by exposing their acts? Your ship is sailing?? We have so many evidents to prove that we are indeed sailing. The more we expose their acts, more they go into hiding. Screencapping what he did and exposing it on ig is not the right thing to do. Will he even like your shipper posts next time? Can we just pretend to act as if we didn't see it? That way they'll be more open about it and wouldn't feel as if their every single move is being watched. Lets just respect their privacy shall we??

Sorry for the rant chingus!

• Like 20