[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, rose90 said:

https://instagram.com/p/BcaOREBFfG-/

Hi guys 

I’m sorry for my previous post. I just got too emotional for the kissing scene between them (I don’t need to mention here). Don’t worry I’m still one of Jiji shippers here. I’m really sorry. I must admit that I’m concern and fan of JiHyun more but both of them had my back. 

Btw, suddenly I saw above pic from ig so I’m sorry if any of you mad at me because of that but damn who’s that girl? Yes, that’s an old pic but you can checked her ig and I don’t know what to say. I respect that CW in military but this pic just distracted me when I saw it on my ig. 

Hope some of you can clarify it. 

Lastly, I’m very sorry for my previous post and this one too. Btw, I’m not one of ‘flies’ here and I love Jiji but I’ve to wait and at least see any proof until 2019 about them and if they’re real then I can back to reality and stop stalking other igs of Jiji shipper. Lol 

Don't think too much because if we overthinking on something most probably we gonna to have heart attack & die before May 2019 :D .

I have a chronic disease but I choose Jiji coupla as my source of happiness .Either this ship gonna to sail or sink we never know until official confirmation from both of them .For this time being just assume this ship is sailing & enjoy every single moment that we have in this Jiji haven .

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

On 12/8/2017 at 9:08 AM, babyval22 said:

1 year 6 months... 6 months... wahahahaha. Chincha a goner we are, okie maybe it's just a selected few of us. LOL.

You made a good point dearie.. although honestly, hahaha. it may be captured in that moment when they were rehearsing or sth. Wakakaka.

6 again! Hahaha. Okie nvm me. I'm just mad. LOL.

haha we are back to number 6 once again! LOL :lol::lol: We are all certified namji goners. :lol:

During the next year lets try to solve the mystery behind number 6. What if theres something big behind it  :ph34r: :D

On 12/8/2017 at 9:18 AM, erjo said:

@babyval22 hi chingu! i mostly referred to this site for the addresses, they have a pretty thorough list :) not just SP but other dramas as well!!

@masthu @currentlyobsessed thanks chingus! i don't mind sharing more namji related photos with the group but others have my face on them so i'd leave those out :lol: here are some photos of the suspicious house tho (i regret not taking like 98987453 photos)

Reveal hidden contents

jRq37ya.jpg

i visited early in the morning so the gate was closed :( i wonder if they open it later in the day since this happens to be an office irl

also, a car was parked inside... prosecutor noh??? :lol:

9TpNVSb.jpg

notice the first balcony with gray railing, if i'm not mistaken that's where jealous jiwook does his childish water-spraying LMAO

3vDn19H.jpg

our goblin equivalent of the famous wall? LOL

56vXEmu.jpg

the suspicious house actually has a nice view of the n seoul tower, i don't think they showed that in the drama!

NOTE: pls don't take out of this forum :)

Thank you so much for sharing them with us @erjo unnie!  :heart: You just made my day! :D

Pls do share more namji related photos that doesnt have you in it!!! No hurry just take your time :) .  

• Like 12

Ji goner's lips were itching when he was looking at the kiss scenes being played at his jiscovery. :tongue::D

Attaching the video for reference (you'll find it at the very end of the video.)

140e28f3ce5bd80e2758faa666a65c11.jpg

Ctto

Edited by masthu
  • Like 12
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

Saying yeppo... Sparkling eyes, smiley face...

What else? We are really best observer, or is he too obvious? Even the kids will know his feeling.. 

OMG... 

Too obvious..and we like it that he is:lol: haha. Wookie's pure expressions are just gold.^_^

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

32 minutes ago, masthu said:

Ji goner's lips were itching when he was looking at the age restricted BTS kiss being played at his jiscovery. :tongue::D

Attaching the video for reference (you'll find it at the very end of the video.)

Wait dearie.. i tot the BTS kiss was only played when he was performing 101 reasons why i like u right? The one that is together with SP other scenes is the kiss scene from the drama right? LOL.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

18 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Wait dearie.. i tot the BTS kiss was only played when he was performing 101 reasons why i like u right? The one that is together with SP other scenes is the kiss scene from the drama right? LOL.

Ops! Thank you chinguya! Will edit the post! <3

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

19 hours ago, pauliza said:

Don't think too much because if we overthinking on something most probably we gonna to have heart attack & die before May 2019 :D .

I have a chronic disease but I choose Jiji coupla as my source of happiness .Either this ship gonna to sail or sink we never know until official confirmation from both of them .For this time being just assume this ship is sailing & enjoy every single moment that we have in this Jiji haven .

Well said unnie! Lets live in the moment and keep praying for namji... 

*hugs*  :heart:

18 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

Saying yeppo... Sparkling eyes, smiley face...

What else? We are really best observer, or is he too obvious? Even the kids will know his feeling.. 

OMG... 

Exactly! Poor wookie cannot get any more transparent LOL. :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Spotted his sparkling eyes during Hyunnie's performance at KBS Awards 2014 :D

Just a smile and the rain is gone
Can hardly believe it (yeah)
There's an angel standing next to me
Reaching for my heart

Just a smile and there's no way back
Can hardly believe it (yeah)
But there's an angel and she's calling me
Reaching for my heart

I know, that I'll be ok now
This time it's real

I lay my love on you
It's all I want to do

credit to @dearu ig 

• Like 13

On 12/7/2017 at 12:39 AM, songsongdiehard said:

i remember the Songs... 23 is a significant number for them. could it be that 6 has some meaning NOW for our NamJi? might or might not be coincidence but what is NOT coincidence is their updates that make shippers go crazy... my heart :heart:

What does it means that 23 is signaficant number for them.  I did not get it?? 

As I remember 1 pic what shared on this thread when there are in a road shooting SP and the traffic light number is 23?? Is that related?? 

Thanks.  

• Like 8

@khalinkikyo there is more.. i realized when the first kiss scene was shown on jiscovery he looks like he's taken aback or surprised since his body moves a bit backward (Are you afraid of getting caught wookie since you know what you did then..haha:D). And dont forget he licks his lips to after watching that kiss..haha:lol:.

Btw I would love it if anyone compiled and compare his reaction for each of his drama. I cant seems to find full vid of jiscovery on yt.

Btw @pauliza sorry sis I dont upload as I promised u previously. But I read someone already post the comparison things bout co-star after drama pics of other drama~ (too caught up in this real life. I just can lurk here sometimes. Mianhee)

Btw just my wishful thinking when I read these article above. Only if shindong can assist us to confirm all of our abudance collected facts and deluluness probably we dont have to wait until 2019 to be reassured about our namji status (even though I am already believe they are an item about 80%??:rolleyes: haha..another 20% is just me being safe for my weak heart)

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, masthu said:

@daloula omgggg my face is so hot!!! Thats one dang clear gif guys! :D I see her ":tongue:". No wonder wookie lost it all lol! :lol: Hyunie pls take responsibility lmaooo :lol::lol:

Thank u for the clear gif unnie! 

Lmao He did too so I guess they’re even :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 13