[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

15 hours ago, daloula said:

But seriously, those haters just aren’t logical. Let’s say they’re 100% sure their ship is sailing and our ship is just a fake ship and JCW is using NJH to divert the public’s attention from his real gf they’re shipping him with. 

First of all, what does that behavior say about JCW as a person? Would you really want a girl you really like and appreciate with someone like the JCW you’re portraying? I personally wouldn’t.

Second of all, why would you try so hard to discredit a ship when you are sure your ship is real? Shouldn’t you be celebrating all the good things about your ship and ignoring the white noise that is irrelevant to your ship?

Well said dearie! Thats why we should be celebrating all things good about namji and just forget abt all the others are trying their best to toss and rock the boat! 

29 minutes ago, pauliza said:
The 4 scenes selected by him on Jiscovery Concert :D

Dearie.. Boo hoo hoo.. As much as i want the scenes to be selected by him, if i din remember wrongly one of our chingus also clarified that its actually the top 4 scenes selected by his fans i think. 

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Dearie.. Boo hoo hoo.. As much as i want the scenes to be selected by him, if i din remember wrongly one of our chingus also clarified that its actually the top 4 scenes selected by his fans i think. 

Oh really ?This is my first time hear those scenes selected by his fans .How did his fans chose it ?Of course those clips have to be prepared before the concert,right ? How about his other dramas?

• Like 13

1 minute ago, pauliza said:

Oh really ?This is my first time hear those scenes selected by his fans .How did his fans chose it ?Of course those clips have to be prepared before the concert,right ? How about his other dramas?

Im also not sure actually. Quite mystefied on how this clarification came about. Hahahas. Anyone correct me if i'm wrong.. For some reason this has been in my head ever since i read abt it. I guess if sp scenes are chosen by fans the other dramas shld be the same too. 

Sad to hear about the korean actor. Life is really very short. ): cancelling the vlive is the right thing to do now. 

On a happier note, bookworm hyunni is also the one who got teased by wookie. LOL. I rememeber wookie teasing her cos she would definitely analyse their kiss scenes by the details. Haha. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, babyval22 said:

Im also not sure actually. Quite mystefied on how this clarification came about. Hahahas. Anyone correct me if i'm wrong.. For some reason this has been in my head ever since i read abt it. I guess if sp scenes are chosen by fans the other dramas shld be the same too. 

Logically thinking ,if I am his neutral fans or his fans from other ships  ..I will choose Wookie's scene alone which can show his strong acting skill for example emotional scene when Mr Bang get stabbed .

If I am a Jiji shipper ,of course I will choose proposal ,kisses & bed scenes .kekeke..BUT neither shippers nor his neutral fans/fans from other ships will choose the infamous scene "This is my woman! " as our favorite (I can't remember this scene is from which epsd tho ) :lol: just my opinion :D

• Like 11
  • LOL 5

39 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Sad to hear about the korean actor. Life is really very short. ): cancelling the vlive is the right thing to do now. 

On a happier note, bookworm hyunni is also the one who got teased by wookie. LOL. I rememeber wookie teasing her cos she would definitely analyse their kiss scenes by the details. Haha. 

i think i first saw the part whereby the scene was chosen by the fans in JCW kitchen review on his concert. The writer went to the concert and did a writeup on it. but funny is that was the only place i saw this being mentioned. 

• Like 15

21 hours ago, Harry97 said:

@pauliza  I don't know which ship you are talking about but only one ship comes to my mind when in comes to hate comments/posts chingu fighting!!! Yes you are free to rant here even I get pissed at such posts. Trust me I have reported many hate comments before and those just keep on increasing as our otp's popularity increases. To put it in simple terms they are jealous. Even I have so much to rant about I have been holding it in for a long time so I will just rant here so Chingus forgive me and antis I know most of you lurk here than your own thread so feel free to read what is in spoiler and yes you are welcome:).

Reveal hidden contents

They may have photo shoots, commentary, interviews together but I feel so bad for them despite having all those things they still haven't found anything spazz worthy like ours. We got very few but everything meant something. We got so much from few moments that our thread hit 1200+ mark within few months while there's couldn't even after years.I am not trying to show off or something but thats true so face it. They have hit drought season long back long before wookie enlisted so just to overcome that they have nothing but to pick on our ship. I kinda feel sad for them.

Reveal hidden contents

They call us delulu lol we know when we are delulu and when we are not at least we aren't trying to forcefully sail our ship even after getting denied directly by wookie.

And what most of us are wookie's new fans who said as far as I know many Namji shippers are wookie's old fans its just that unlike you all we know with whom he is actually comfortable with. Unlike you all we don't accuse him of acting in a scripted bts and using his co star as a space goat atleast we are sensible enough to not hurt his reputation for our own happiness.

We don't go to different review sites and rate his dramas with other actresses as a bad one when its good and upto the mark. We don't go to every article of hers and bash her. 

You attack jiji ig accounts, you comment how your ship is better than ours on our otp videos then why the hell are you even here in the first place. You can do whatever you want in your own private account or thread but bashing an actress and shippers who have got nothing to do with you is not tolerable. 

END OF THE RANT

From now on good vibes only

@Harry97 Luuuuuuv your rant chinguya!!! :heart:

17 hours ago, pauliza said:

this I thought the uncomfortable bts uncut kiss scene with 3.2 million viewers + age resticted only made special appearance on Wookie's Jiscovery concert for just 1minute.NO ,I am absolutely WRONG ! That behind the scenes uncut kiss scene appeared starting from 0.44 till 2.00 .Total 1 minute & 16seconds .That song only 3.37 long and almost half of the song consist of his uncomfortable bts kiss scene .For me its suspicious because he can choose the kiss scene from the drama rather than kiss scene from behind the scene .Maybe he shared the same interest with us,prefer bts kiss scene than the drama's :lol::lol:

Heol 1 min and 16 sec!!! wookie is jigoner kekeke!!!

Right! When ji chang wook could have  chosen the Drama version of the 1st kiss, why the hell chose the BTS of the 1st kiss at his jiscovery!!! Look at wookie totally at ease and so comfortable but hell it must have got superrrrr hot in there at the stadium among the audience when witnessing the intimate moment between the two keke...

16 hours ago, daloula said:

It must have felt a little awkward after the first 30seconds for the ones watching. Imagine watching such a kiss in a big screen next to people you probably don’t know in front of the guy in that video singing a song lolol. Even I can’t imagine going through such a situation without blushing. Since it’s a BTS it must have felt even more intimate.

Poor guy even insisted in jiscovery about how beautiful and not dirty the kiss scenes of suspicious partner were but that exact BTS he used ended up getting slapped with an age restriction :lol:

bwahaha cant stop laughing:lol::lol:! There might have been fans below the age of 18 at his fan meet right?? Wookie did you just show your young fans an age restricted kis video!!! Thank god he didnt show the zoomed in version of the first kiss if not wookie might have been in a situation of sending his fans into a cardiac arrest LOL! Anyway wookie might become shocked if he knew the video had been age restricted or probably not bcz  he knew why.. (since both were lost in that kiss) LMAO :lol:

If I had been to wookie's jiscovery and watched the Bts version of the 1st kiss in Big screen I would have...

1st: *gasped loudly*

2nd: *stared at the screen in utter shock* :o

3rd: *Blushed  beet red* :blush: 

4th: *ninja glance left and right to see the reaction of fans* :ph34r:

5th: *opens soompi to tell you guys he just showed the BTS of the kiss on big screen*

6th: *perhaps screamed that my ship was sailing for sure* :D

Edited by masthu
to remove videos
  • Like 9
  • LOL 14

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Logically thinking ,if I am his neutral fans or his fans from other ships  ..I will choose Wookie's scene alone which can show his strong acting skill for example emotional scene when Mr Bang get stabbed .

If I am a Jiji shipper ,of course I will choose proposal ,kisses & bed scenes .kekeke..BUT neither shippers nor his neutral fans/fans from other ships will choose the infamous scene "This is my woman! " as our favorite (I can't remember this scene is from which epsd tho ) :lol: just my opinion :D

I like your thinking right there.. And what did they say abt koreans fans being supportive of namji? Kekekeke. :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

We know that you looked at your jihyunnie naturally on and off screen! :blush:

DGdXM82U0AAsqZS.jpg

DGdXM81V0AEoUr4.jpg

So the natural look of wookie continues in real life.... :blush:

DGdXM82V0AAt13_.jpg

DGdXM88VoAIPJGN.jpg

PS: these two are the death of me!!! Look how sweet they look together!

Me *squealssss*

CTTO

• Like 19
  • LOL 4

22 hours ago, daloula said:

But seriously, those haters just aren’t logical. Let’s say they’re 100% sure their ship is sailing and our ship is just a fake ship and JCW is using NJH to divert the public’s attention from his real gf they’re shipping him with. 

First of all, what does that behavior say about JCW as a person? Would you really want a girl you really like and appreciate with someone like the JCW you’re portraying? I personally wouldn’t.

Second of all, why would you try so hard to discredit a ship when you are sure your ship is real? Shouldn’t you be celebrating all the good things about your ship and ignoring the white noise that is irrelevant to your ship?

If he has a girlfriend before Suspicious Partner ,why there are huge difference in his answers regarding relationship before and after Suspicious Partner ?

Seems like he was single before Suspicious Partner and taken after Suspicious Partner ,right ?My conclusion base on this interview & video :D

• Like 21

37 minutes ago, pauliza said:

If he has a girlfriend before Suspicious Partner ,why there are huge difference in his answers regarding relationship before and after Suspicious Partner ?

Seems like he was single before Suspicious Partner and taken after Suspicious Partner ,right ?My conclusion base on this interview & video :D

Chinguyaa I can't believe he actually replied I really had a lot of thought regarding that to the military question at jiscovery concert.... okay I am gonna be total delulu here so all the chingus here  please feel free to break my delulu since I  prefer staying grounded. 

Now why would he think about it if he is single. Before sp he was completely against the idea of dating someone. Post sp he thought about it hmmm.... thats suspicious maybe he fell in love with his space goat-_-. I am  dancing in my own Namji land now because of this I never concentrated on this part of the  sentence before "I really had a lot of thought regarding that" I was paying more attention to his main reply.

I know I may be delulu to max now. But I can't help but feel happy * someone slap me*. 

edit: I don't why but today I am deluluing a lot about our couple. Maybe because I just finished watching episode 40 of sp again today:grimace:

• Like 14
  • LOL 6

32 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

Chingu copying your images out of the box.... can we talk about how normal this looks for an actor to look at his co star like this.

Now we know why we never got an interview together. See look at them look at wookie to be particular #whysoobvious.

When hyuniee was asked about wookie in this segment of the interview I kinda noticed him brushing her hand. Most of us must have that looked like "Jagiya I am right here so you better say nice things about me" *total delulu but can also be true :wink:*

We didn't get an interview of them together but we got a segment of them together in interview yet they managed to bomb our hearts with those glances, playfulness and adorable chemistry. Now imagine if they had done an proper interview together.*probably you would hear me screaming from thousand miles awaay yeaahhhhhhhhhhhh my ship is sailing  you hear that my ship is sailing*:wub:

This sbs interview, mbc interview will always be gold to me:)

DGdXM82V0AAt13_.jpg&key=b51d1a0470ac6c84

Right chinguya! This is NO NORMAL look one would give his/her co-star!!!! uri wookie is on a mission to beat song joon ki in the romance department! Man the way wookie looks at hyunnie is the exact same way song joon ki looks at song hye kyo. A look thats very telling that you are smitten beyond return and head over heals in love with your co-star!!! :wub:

Btw i love this delulu of yours <3. Even though we might  not have couple interviews but heck if you look closely at their individual interviews its like a couple interview itself where both are present and they keep complimenting each other and telling the interviewer how their respective costar made their heart flutter, how caring and thoughtful he/she was. Even uri wookie answered saying that" his heart did flutter" to uri hyunnies question " I wonder if oppas heart fluttered as well? ". Are these two communicating via interviews LOL.  :lol:. Its as if both are present in the interview when actually they werent LOL!

If they had done a couple interview uri wookie would have been staring at hyunnie 24/7 with that smitten look bcz there wouldnt have been a ctj to bring him back to earth keke..

Not just you chinguya this entire ship would have been screaming in chorus  and probably it might have created a major earthquake at the our haters place lol. :wink:

Edited by masthu
  • Like 19
  • LOL 5

On 10/29/2017 at 3:58 PM, Harry97 said:

So I was re watching SP for the nth time and this scene still touches my heart. I am usually against the female lead characters who cry after getting rejected by the guy(hehe just my opinion) but for the first time I felt sad when Eun Bong Hee cried. I was like boy you hurt her, you don't know what you just lost. When he started thinking I wonder if I will regret this I was like boy I am already regretting it for you.

She looked so beautiful and her was so perfect:wub: when she ran towards him and hugged him tight. She looked like a puppy that's when I thought how can you reject her. I know your ex just showed up but no. :angry: And then when she asked for a hug I could actually feel her that hug was everything one of my fav JIBONG hugs and KHIYUN's ost added more feels to it.

They both portrayed their role so perfectly that I actually had to break my principle of not getting touched by scene where female lead cries because male lead rejected her. Nam Ji hyun was really adorable in this scene I could actually feel bong hee's sadness. I am so glad she took up the role. I can't even imagine any other actress perfect for this role other than her. I really thank god that the other two actress rejected this. SP wouldn't be the same without hyunie. 

P.S: I wasn't even a hardcore shipper that time but I could really feel their chemistry I think that played a major role in this scene.:rolleyes:

I know I am discussing all these scenes too late but please bear with me. I haven't been attached to a drama like this before and why not this drama gave me NamJi:)

EDIT:  Yesterday when I checked this one had 2.5 million views and today it has 2.7 million views. I guess I am not the only one who misses them. hehe We may have another 3 million+ views video soon to hit a mark like this in such a short time#powerofNamji

One of my fave JiHyun moments  too from SP. I knew right away that she was gonna be rejected...and that JiWook' s gonna regret it... but when she said she regretted confessing but not regretting liking him(which is a brave act for her,given the situation) and the tears started falling..I feel for her.I felt her sadness and pain and that was one hell of an acting right there.A gem actress in front of our screens. And not to dismiss JCWs acting on here which is spot on as well.The drama in its entirety was done pretty well I believe so.And kudos to PDnim and co.for casting great talents.Even the supporting casts were brill.

Felt their chemistry right from the start which made me go on watching it,otherwise I would've dropped it.When did I start shipping them? (which I rarely do..I only have 2 ships all this time that I've been watching dramas tbh)I think the scene that got me shipping this two..was when they saw each other at the scene where HyunSoo dropped the murder weapon..when JW held BHs hand when she was about to slip..luv both of their startled looks hehe... and the stalking scene also.But then I have a lot of fave shipping scenes by them :wub:.

I am guilty of watching SP scenes in any form possible (I think everyone here are haha) may it be Sbs drama or Viki et al.. SP would reach yet another milestone (imagine if Jcw didn't have to go to the army and that they'd have full promotions for this-_-)

*sharing all your thoughts and sentiments on the age restriction thingy ( won't be quoting ayt,hehe).. but I feel all of you hehe. I was gonna put up a rant last night when I can't view it..since I've only backread last night due to bad condition and suddenly felt the need for Nam Ji..went to FB and it's on one of Jcw page hehe..I'm like..haven't downloaded this part of the bts yet, lolz.after a few trys its working again in yt. What has Nam Ji done to me?:blink::lol:

End of....ciao for now. Hehe.

• Like 21