[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

njh said:

“I got used to acting and studying at the same time because I’ve done it since I was young. I worked with my mom without an agency, so most of filming took place during school vacation. I didn’t face many difficulties in going through school. I didn’t miss so many classes and if there was a meeting scheduled, I asked to attend after my classes. I didn’t always rank number one in my school either but I was embarrassed when the articles were written about it.” (laughter)

About choosing to study social science at Sogang University, Nam Ji Hyun said, “Psychology is included in the social science. I want to pursue psychology. When I analyze a character I get curious about why the character does certain things and how they might feel in certain situations. So I naturally got interested in psychology. I love acting but I also want to study and research more.”

she is so humble and funny.
She is very smart.
she is a real angel.
I love njh.:heart::heart::blush:

• Like 19

27 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

The day that Wookie introduces Ji Hyunnii as his girlfriend (or fiance engaged to be married), as Luhan (ex EXO member) recently did with his own gf, that would soooooo make my day, week, month, year.

I’d literally cry when that happens unnie. I might even immediately book a flight to SoKor to celebrate haha

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, piggieb said:

Wookie~ The way you read your script~Why are you so comfortable to lean your cheek on Hyunie's fingers?

Or else, your whole body and soul just want to lean on her:heart:

Lovin’ their bangs... and wook’s clinginess :lol:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

Why Jiji's shippers always compare his ideal type drawing with this photo ?Because their official first  meeting was at Seoul Music Awards ( 19 Jan 2017 ) & Wookie seem so smitten there .He draw his ideal type on (13 March 2017 ) .April 2017 they start filming.For the better analysis & understanding,please follow @dearyou.__ ig :lol:

• Like 18
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Just noticed Hyunie was holding the tip of his hand in this photo :D

Just focus on their hands in this photo  :D

Its always their hands!!! :blush:

My poor shipper heartu! *bangs head on the wall*

• Like 10
  • LOL 5