[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Quoted the captions & credit to the owner " He looks for ways to touch you in non-creepy ways, such as your shoulders and arms. He wants to break the physical barrier between you, and get you used to his sense of touch. He also wants to come off as gentlemanly. He may squeeze your shoulder during an emotional moment, or he may touch you when someone else is around who is flirting with you... because he wants you to remember him, not some other guy " .

Quoted the captions & credit to the owner "Touch is a huge indicator of desire, and a guy who likes you will want to be in physical contact as much as he can. He really likes you if he randomly plays or touches your hair. Men like hair a lot more than you think, and it is a huge sign of affection if he goes for the fro. The longer his hands stay on your head caressing hair, more likely he has a thing for you "

• Like 17

so proud of our baby girl for being nominated! does anyone know how the voting works for that?

5 hours ago, xenom91 said:

https://instagram.com/p/BUHP9xRjen1/

credit to owner.

have u guys seen this before?

they are so cute!!!

aww my first time seeing this!! they're so cute!! wookie why do you copy hyunnie? they say when you're attracted and in love with someone, you watch their actions and mirror them <3

6 hours ago, attriste said:

i just read that he's (training to be?) a signaller for his 5th artillery squad. he'll def have a break for chuseok next week! hurray!

yay!!! maybe he can get some rest and reunite with our baby girl <3 i wonder if they'll have a late celebration for her bday and im curious what he did for her bday. wookie is very thoughtful si o winder what he had planned

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Buldok said:

EP39.40 (Part 1):wub:

1GkroY.gif

Reveal hidden contents

pGo9DJ.gif

nJg265.gif

QplW3G.gif

MaygJ2.gif

Reveal hidden contents

ROV93a.gif

Cr: Naver

Those lovey dovey, gazing, sparkling, u caught me hook line and sinker eyes of wookie...  feels.. Thanku for the gifs :) ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 15

6 hours ago, genxv said:

That is so cute. Let's see if I can try:

dying at the hashtags :tongue:

Thank u so much for making it appear! I was having trouble reuploading it since I couldn't use my pc.had to upload using the phone. I'm glad that some haven't seen it yet, i thought i reupload something that has been shown on the thread. Anyway thanks again!!

As usual the gif and picture are so beautiful!!

Thank to everyone that has help translating their article, video etc and uploading the beautiful gifs!

U guys are the best!

• Like 14

1 hour ago, midorinokerochan said:

This reminded me also of several moments during the SP presscon: I know we have commented many times how smitten he looks there, but to be honest there were several times as he was staring at her while she was talking when I clearly felt that he was not only mesmerized by her looks, but really paying attention to what she was saying. [side note: I watched parts of the presscons of Wookie's previous dramas and noticed that, he really has an habit of looking at the person who is talking -not just the leading lady, but also the PD and other actors - and this is a small detail that made me love him more, but I never ever  saw the same intensity he has in his eyes when staring at our girl ] .

Really dearie? Wookie has a habit of looking at the person when they talked? But does he look like really long? I noticed he does turn and look but for a while and then he'll look back straight ahead again. But with hyunni, he's like fixated on her. Some moments smitten or that intense gaze, some moments just really listening to what she was talking about Hahahahs. But the intensity of the gaze.. You're right. Actually it's not the gaze cos wookie has a to die for gaze. It's more of the gaze together with his smile or that smitten look as an call it. Hahahahs. 

• Like 16
  • LOL 8

23 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

OMG and i realized he was PURPOSELY so close to her. like u mentioned he bumped into her but almost half his body was behind her LOL

his eyes can never leave hyunnie. he makes it so obvious im almost always like WOOKIE YA PLS DONT BE SO OBVIOUS..CONTAIN YOURSELF!!

poor puppy cant LOL

Hahaha..you are right .If we look at properly in  this video ,hyunie was talking  to Ctj .Poor our little boy :D

Obviously he gave the sign of "This is my girl " to Dongha because he really waited till Dongha looked at them to turn his body to face  Hyunie :D

• Like 15
  • LOL 8

8 hours ago, xenom91 said:

https://instagram.com/p/BUHP9xRjen1/

credit to owner.

have u guys seen this before?

they are so cute!!!

also can i just say in the beginning wookie purposely inched close to hyunnie to start talking about SP and then came back up? what was that all about? wookie cant stay away from our baby LOL

• Like 7
  • LOL 9

Back from m Europe trip and to regular spazzing here! Yay.

just noted that it's a week Long one week holiday in Korea next week!! Wookie coming out for his break as well? I hope he does and get to spend some precious time with his loved ones, and u know who. Hehe

• Like 22