[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

8 minutes ago, masthu said:

Shipping has its ups and downs. One moment you can feel like you are on cloud nine and then feel down the next. I saw what you saw chingu. Lemme tell you something. Other ships have only couple items to flaunt and they think that it is enough to conclude that they are in a relationship. In reality haven’t we seen how people shipped couples based on mere couple items and then to see their bias were in another relationship all along. 

I remember the time where knetizens were going gaga when they thought that they had caught park bo gum and hyeri wearing couple items and then to see there was nothing but friendship between them. So chingu what im trying to tell you is that don’t take couple items seriously.

Look at the evidences we’ve got, hyunnies and wookies actions towards each other, The stylus necklace, the BTS and I can go on and on. Love is like the wind you can’t see it but feel it. In namji’s case we not only felt it but also saw how love blossom between the two, the compatibility they shared, the praise they showered each other with, the respect they had for each other and the geniune worry and immense trust they had for other. That feeling is something words cannot describe but your gut definitely knows its. So go with your gut!

It is only human to feel jealous at times. I felt the same exact jealousy at the very beginning bcz we didn’t have a selca, no couple interviews, no photoshoots but with time I came to accept the situation,  the reality, since the that’s the way its gonna be and that’s the way hyunnie and wookie wants it to be in order to protect each other from hate, rumours and keep everything peaceful until he gets back from the army. Hyunnie went to the extent of going on a temporary hiatus in order to make the time fly, the waiting easier, and of course finish her degree.

These sacrifices are no joke bcz what actress would want to go on hiatus when she’s about to be bombarded with so many scripts to review with the popularity she gained after SP. No great things can be achieved without sacrifice and patience. Trust me chingu the sacrifice both wookie and hyunnie have made and the patience we as fans and shippers are showing are gonna pay off big time when they end up together for life if the almighty wills.

This shall pass as well if the almighty willa. Theres not a day that passes that I don't miss them.whenever I miss  them I keep reminiscing the moments, the bombsand their interaction.Do not lose hope nor give up like some other shipper did with regards to namji.  

I see other ships that are old hanging on to hope. What else do we need When we guys have all the evidences staring right in front of our faces!!! You will find atevidence on every 1000 plus pages to prove namji aka jiji is REAL. Theae aren't something we created outta thin air but precious evidences given by namjiIt doesn't make sense how those couple items and illogical conclusions of salty shippers can make up for it

If we look at the right place with the right mind setall we can conclude is that this isn't " another fling" but a relationship that has the potential to be the once in a lifetime love story for both hyunnie and wookie, a kind of  love that will last forever come hell or high water and a successful marriage between wookie and hyuunnie that will have people talkibg about them even after decades if the Almighty will!!!! Fighting @imaynotbeperf chingu!

Fighting fellow shippers!

omggg i love youuuu. it's relaly good to have a co shippers with you that calms your thoughts and makes you comfortable in shipping a certian couple. i am at ease now and i would love to share more thoughts in this thread since you guys are very considerate and mature. btwwww i might be the youngest out here i dunno but still luv u guuuys mwah

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, imaynotbeperf said:

omggg i love youuuu. it's relaly good to have a co shippers with you that calms your thoughts and makes you comfortable in shipping a certian couple. i am at ease now and i would love to share more thoughts in this thread since you guys are very considerate and mature. btwwww i might be the youngest out here i dunno but still luv u guuuys mwah

Hope you'll feel better and all will be well with you! Hahahs. Honestly we all have our moments of uncertainty too I'm sure. Hehe. Let's just press on and believe in our ship dearie! What amazes me about our ship is not the material things but the feelings, the gaze the closeness that they share, and all the ninja moments where we know it happened but we have have nothing on it. Our couple is Chincha the master of ninjas! LOL. B)

• Like 19

Today, my heart was missing these two more than most. I came to see all things JiJi/NamJi and reading everyone's words and thoughts and love for these two has helped. But I still miss them. I apologize for not quoting or tagging but I feel so grateful to everyone.

Thank you @pauliza  for sharing this. Every time their lips touch my heart aches. I imagine the many takes they needed. Over and over her sweet lips touch his and his heart is pounding; her expression shy. The way his eyes look at her searchingly everytime and he's lost. How many times did he have to be reminded to stand still but still his lips reach for hers? His poor lips are probably raw with the urge to pull her closer. She probably never knew at the time how affected he feels.

It's such a simple kiss, barely a peck; but it lingers in his mind and he bites his lips involuntairly. He  has to laugh to cover up what he feels.

I want them to have more kisses. I want Wookie to have his Hyunnie close. God I miss these two.

@imaynotbeperf I read your post and I just wanted to hug and hug and hug you. I'm not active on twitter but if you want to have a good kvetch and cry over these two I'd love to. It's ok to miss them and it's ok to want to see them together again. I don't know of many ships who can stay strong through 21 months worth of drought but look at us going strong. There's always something wonderful to share or re-watch. We're so lucky.

@m i s z CHEN I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. Safe travels dear. Part of me wonders if those behind the Great Firewall could so a SP-meetup. Wish I could be there ><

@Harry97 you are a much cherished and appreciated part of this community. Please take care out there in the real world and hurry back when you can. Smooshing you with hugs too,

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, genxv said:

Today, my heart was missing these two more than most. I came to see all things JiJi/NamJi and reading everyone's words and thoughts and love for these two has helped. But I still miss them. I apologize for not quoting or tagging but I feel so grateful to everyone.

Thank you @pauliza  for sharing this. Every time their lips touch my heart aches. I imagine the many takes they needed. Over and over her sweet lips touch his; his heart pounding; her expression shy. The way his eyes look at her searchingly everytime and he's lost

How many times did he have to be reminded to stand still but still his lips reach for hers? His poor lips are probably raw with the urge to pull her closer. She probably never knew at the time how affected he feels.

After every kiss, his reactions can't be hidden. The kiss lingers in his mind and he bites his lips involuntairly. He  has to laugh to cover up what he truly feels.

I want them to have more kisses. I want Wookie to have his Hyunnie close. God I miss these two.

@imaynotbeperf I read your post and I just wanted to hug and hug and hug you. I'm not active on twitter but if you want to have a good kvetch and cry over these two I'd love to. It's ok to miss them and it's ok to see them together again. 

*sends virtual hugsss 

luv uuuu :***

• Like 12

@ysrida_ seeing JiJi/JiBong with number 23 reminded me of the 2-3 theory from @gglex6275 hahaha :lol: thank you for the photos!

@genxv somehow I can't quote from my laptop, but I feel you. Wookie looked like he was hit by a truck after that pecks and hospital kiss scene. He was supposed to not move an inch for the proposal kiss, but his body has its own mind that he instead lean in for the kiss from hyunnie. If he did exert some self mind control for the filming, imagine what would happen off screen where he could be free without cameras and prying eyes? God help the girl to handle that stallion.

• Like 11
  • LOL 9

Actuallyyyyy i never said that SeoNam might be dating. I was just saying that I felt kind of envy since they had something that matched. I also love hyunie with other oppas especially with galpos. Its just also upsetting that wars between ships are a common thing these days. Maybe you have misunderstood it but I have nothing against SIG and maybe I have invested more on NamJi. I am sorry if my reaction had you like that. Just to clear things up, I didn't regret sharing my thoughts on this thread. I have found comfortability in here and I think this would have been better than ranting over on twitter. Just us, NamJi fam. 

• Like 21

12 minutes ago, tomago said:

Let the shipping be fun and don't be so stress over it. :) 

im currently touring in Europe, and whenever I saw someone biking ard these small little towns, I am imagining wookie riding a bike with Hyunnie behind him touring ard these places! Ahahahah. #delulumode #makingmyownkdramainmyhead 

I went to a pub a few days back and sat in front of a poster of Roman Holiday and missed them so much lol. 

• Like 19

24 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

@ysrida_ seeing JiJi/JiBong with number 23 reminded me of the 2-3 theory from @gglex6275 hahaha :lol: thank you for the photos!

@genxv somehow I can't quote from my laptop, but I feel you. Wookie looked like he was hit by a truck after that pecks and hospital kiss scene. He was supposed to not move an inch for the proposal kiss, but his body has its own mind that he instead lean in for the kiss from hyunnie. If he did exert some self mind control for the filming, imagine what would happen off screen where he could be free without cameras and prying eyes? God help the girl to handle that stallion.

Hi what is the 2-3 theory? maybe I miss that out in the thread. 

Thanks chingu

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, imaynotbeperf said:

Actuallyyyyy i never said that SeoNam might be dating. I was just saying that I felt kind of envy since they had something that matched. I also love hyunie with other oppas especially with galpos. Its just also upsetting that wars between ships are a common thing these days. Maybe you have misunderstood it but I have nothing against SIG and maybe I have invested more on NamJi. I am sorry if my reaction had you like that. Just to clear things up, I didn't regret sharing my thoughts on this thread. I have found comfortability in here and I think this would have been better than ranting over on twitter. Just us, NamJi fam. 

Nah it's all good, anyway I wrote what I wrote also cos I was feeling particularly triggered today and it seems people here are missing them too so one way or another we kind of unloaded ha. And collectively feel a little better. Thanks for helping me feel better too :)

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, attriste said:

Nah it's all good, anyway I wrote what I wrote also cos I was feeling particularly triggered today and it seems people here are missing them too so one way or another we kind of unloaded ha. And collectively feel a little better. Thanks for helping me feel better too :)

call me assuming but i just read other's reaction too regarding our posts in this thread. but it's all good now. i get how people can be dramatic at times. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, imaynotbeperf said:

*sends virtual hugsss 

luv uuuu :***

Aww... that was so sweet. Thank you. Saranghae~~~

57 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

You said stallion and I giggled. Thank you for that great mental image!!!!

46 minutes ago, tomago said:

Let the shipping be fun and don't be so stress over it. :) 

im currently touring in Europe, and whenever I saw someone biking ard these small little towns, I am imagining wookie riding a bike with Hyunnie behind him touring ard these places! Ahahahah. #delulumode #makingmyownkdramainmyhead 

Have fun dearest!! That must be amazing. Please eat lots of delicious food and think of us NamJi-ers. Wookie with Hyuniie on a Vespa driving around the streets of Rome would be such a beautiful scene for a fanfiction  :heart:

33 minutes ago, attriste said:

I went to a pub a few days back and sat in front of a poster of Roman Holiday and missed them so much lol. 

Aww.....

I have this montage in my head now of all us NamJi/Jiji-ers staring at posters, eating ramen, sniffing freesias and testing out Voyage from Hermes while SeenRoot's Why You plays in the background. This ship has really got us good ><

Because, I miss them and I did not get my fill of JiJi this past weekend, shall we come up with a 101 things that make you a certified NamJi shipper? I'll start:

1) Watched Suspicious Partner BTS scenes at least 10 times each (too low?)

2) Can recite which episode each kiss and major scene happens

3) Considers being relabeled from Mankind to Hostage an upgrade

4) Have slow-mo GIFs of kiss-scenes saved on phone/computer, because you never know when you're going to need it

5) Know what a Freesia is

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, genxv said:

Thank you @pauliza  for sharing this. Every time their lips touch my heart aches. I imagine the many takes they needed. Over and over her sweet lips touch his and his heart is pounding; her expression shy. The way his eyes look at her searchingly everytime and he's lost. How many times did he have to be reminded to stand still but still his lips reach for hers? His poor lips are probably raw with the urge to pull her closer. She probably never knew at the time how affected he feels.

It's such a simple kiss, barely a peck; but it lingers in his mind and he bites his lips involuntairly. He  has to laugh to cover up what he feels.

I want them to have more kisses. I want Wookie to have his Hyunnie close. God I miss these tw

credit to @restiriska & @taonaka for this .Good night :D

• Like 18

To me our ship is real. End of story.

On the subject of couple items with SongSong couple the only couple item that was close to a couple item for them (that I could recall) was a watch that they once wore it was ICW Brand. Cant even recall couple items for lots of other kdrama celebrity couples. Screw the couple items haha.

So lets all watch this to cheer ourselves up.

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

2 hours ago, ysrida_ said:

Hey!! I miss you guys..  Haven't write for a while here :sweatingbullets:  Thank god the old soompi is back! :D

I found something today.. Lurking around everywhere just to find a glimpse of jiji.. :lol: 

ccto.. 

Happy shipping people~:) let's all be happy till out next project coming up #namjisquadtoKorea2019 lol #seeyouwheniseeyou #goodnight ( ˘ ³˘)♥

SODM5yN.jpg

Thanks for sharing the photos! Sorry I had to delete some in my quote per soompi rules but I'm borrowing one. I don't think I've seen those before. It's the same day as this one right? (in my notes, I listed this as being on May 1st)

Sign me up for #namjisquadtoKorea2019!!! \ (><) /

Also thank you to who posted the umbrella pictures (let me backread since I forgot to save that, was it you my dear @daloula?). I don't think I saw those before either. The umbrella, the mic: so many ordinary things that have become beautiful to us shippers, lol!

@waveoflove if your intention in posting that gift/GIF was to make me almost die laughing, then mission accomplished. I'm still having post-laugh syndromes. ><

@tomago if I do I surely will dedicate it  to you my dear. I really think I need some happy moments now for my mental health, lol

Spoiler

Both my stories now are getting really heavy. I've been reading scientific papers on how drug is metabolized in the blood stream and the breakdown of certain chemical compunds for one (really gripping bedtime reading, no seriously) and the other one makes my heart hurt. I need some fluff :tongue:

• Like 19

2 hours ago, Swanflwer said:

WARNING! Ranting ahead

I don't give a rats A*s for Matchy or Matching look!

And I think NO ONE should either!

If you are going to be so hook up on all these matching-matchy stuff, you will find almost every other artist (or person) are probably dating each other!!

So if Kim Kardashian is to have the same brand and same coloured sweaters as JCW and NJH, does that mean she is dating either one (or both) of them?!

Most of those branded stuff / attires are sponsored.  Companies like to gifted artists who they think to be influential and boast the sales of their products.

Frankly I am tired of reading or seeing photos of 'couple look' stuff! Which is meaningless to me

THANK YOU!!!  We’re ALL SHIPPERS AND I HONESTLY DON’T GIVE A HOOT WHAT OTHER SHIPPERS DO...... WHAT A WASTE OF TIME SNOOPING AROUND EVERYONE ELSES 

• Like 14