[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 minutes ago, attriste said:

Schedule on their website lol. Now trying to see if any of her other shoots are there hahahaha 

Since he owns the studio, was his fossil photo shoot done there too? 

Spoiler

This is such a great find, now we know where to hunt for him! ............... just kidding :ph34r:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, attriste said:

He's making good money man look at his full schedule lol. Omma has no need to worry although her son is getting pittance in army.

seriously, wookie is such a businessman!! i remember his concert was selling a bunch of stuff..all those CFs, etc that he makes $$ off of. our hyunnie is going to life a very comfortable life. lol not like she cares about fame or money, she likes the simple life, but having a hubby who is financially stable makes life that much easier...

reminds me of jun ji hyun who invests a lot in real estate. i feel like a lot of celebs or maybe just some have other assets and investments, but are more low key LOL. only our CSIs here are so good. you guys all deserve an award for that man!!

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

Today i said to myself I was going to focus on my work 100% ...but here i am analyzing a BUILDING. What in the world lol.

LMAO chingu i dont even tell myself that...i know it's hopeless. i come to this thread first thing in the morning when i wake up (i dont even brush my teeth PFFT that can wait) and i check all day everyday...SIGH LOL

• Like 15
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, flamingo101 said:

It's not a surprised if he owned studio,well that's a very smart moved actually for investing his  money. I am sure he got so many shares with the business that his friend with.While doing dramas,cf ,movies he still making money with his other assets ,very responsible guy indeed.

HYUNI don't let him go hehehe,you won't get starve anymore hahaha.

LOL!! Right, not that she is starving for real though. 

Image result for like animated gif

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

seriously, wookie is such a businessman!! i remember his concert was selling a bunch of stuff..all those CFs, etc that he makes $$ off of. our hyunnie is going to life a very comfortable life. lol not like she cares about fame or money, she likes the simple life, but having a hubby who is financially stable makes life that much easier...

reminds me of jun ji hyun who invests a lot in real estate. i feel like a lot of celebs or maybe just some have other assets and investments, but are more low key LOL. only our CSIs here are so good. you guys all deserve an award for that man!!

LMAO chingu i dont even tell myself that...i know it's hopeless. i come to this thread first thing in the morning when i wake up (i dont even brush my teeth PFFT that can wait) and i check all day everyday...SIGH LOL

myself also my dear , the moment awake up first thing  look for phone & start 2 read frm the  page i left .& continue it 

its become a habit as well ....hehehehehe :D 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, aliababy27 said:

you guys all really are an amazing bunch...love all your posts today...btw i just saw hyunie's old photos on twitter wearing a black leather jacket and her short black hair..goosh she's soo gorgeous but i dont know how to posted those photos here..

Did u mean this ?credit to the owner

• Like 12

you know, in a few of wookie's interviews, he always talks about his responsibility of being an actor which includes treating the hardworking staff well. he said it's because actors get strength and acknowledgement from the audience but often time the hardworking staff are left in the dark. this really hows how appreciative he is of the staff. reminds me of ow much hyunnie also values the staff - i saw an IG post where she personally went to pick up coffee for the staff and i remember the BTS where she fed one of the staff or maybe it was pd nim? but they both are so caring to the staff <3 it's no wonder they are so protective of them. ninjas i tell ya!

• Like 19

Omg You guys are awesome. First of all **Standing ovation** for the new finding.:blush:

Spoiler

I am so happy that wookie owns the building and that was used for one of his professional projects. That shows how much special SP is to him.

But if the same happened with his previous projects I would be really thankful if someone pulled me out of delulu land. With all these bombs I prefer staying rational or else I will go more nuts about these two than I already am.

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I need help with this one.. Can anyone help with the translation?  Thanks in advance.. :wub: 

Spoiler

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/6451291.html?weibo_id=4150979835992454

gE5c5Gw.jpg 

Wookie is so handsome in army uniforms.. Aaa.. I read somewhere in IG but i couldn't find it to show here..  Wookie will join Joowon for their army festival right? Can't wait for it :lol:

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

I need help with this one.. Can anyone help with the translation?  Thanks in advance.. :wub: 

Hide contents

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/6451291.html?weibo_id=4150979835992454

gE5c5Gw.jpg 

Wookie is so handsome in army uniforms.. Aaa.. I read somewhere in IG but i couldn't find it to show here..  Wookie will join Joowon for their army festival right? Can't wait for it :lol:

it says the picture was taken 2 days ago. wookie got darker than when he first joined the army but still handsome

• Like 21

1 hour ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Wow... both @ysrida_ and @attriste is amazing! Love the findings and explanation that won't make us over-delulu... Feel so "wow" when knowing Wookie owned a studio... Deabak... no doubt Hyunie already find the best husband... hahaha....

Ahh he did his photoshoot with his Omma during this 2BIC surprise msg too. Reposting video from @loyal_ss520

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, attriste said:

Ahh he did his photoshoot with his Omma during this 2BIC surprise msg too. Reposting video from @loyal_ss520

YUP...bingo! on the same day...

Spoiler

not sure did you guys saw his lips already got a little blister in that video?

• Like 16

2 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Since he owns the studio, was his fossil photo shoot done there too? 

Spoiler

Hide contents

This is such a great find, now we know where to hunt for him! ............... just kidding :ph34r:

this will be part of our #namjisquadgokoreamay2019 itinerary. lolol

• Like 14

Our couple really are amazing ....

the woman can make a girl crush on her ...

the man can make a man crush on him ...

i think i m falling in love again and again with these two .... 

• Like 17

All of u guys are amazing.. Truly amazing..  Delulu or not,,  I don't even care. All of your findings give me immense happiness.. 

I was mad when I saw a post from other shipper..,,. I really don't have any problem with them being delulu or delulu at it's maaax,, but I really don't get it, why, in every post, they had to mention about our ship and demeaning it. I seriously don't get it.  Saying that SP bts is over exposed and scripted again and again.. And giving examples like

Spoiler

Oh hae young couple bts, how they didn't end up together.  Scarlet heart bts. They are saying that, bts of these dramas are over exposed for popularity and blah blah.. And these pairs didn't end up together.. And also, they are hanging onto the fact that hye kyo bro zoned SJK before when they were dating. So their bias who got dongseanged by wookie is a sign. 

It's not that am sad or I have any doubt about our OTP.  It's just that am mad coz of them constantly accusing SP and SBS and our couple acting in bts. 

P. S: if am not wrong,  namji shippers started the trend of comparing our couple with songsong.. Now they have also started that. It's funny that, their posts almost looks like our shippers posts.. They sure are lurking and stealing.. 

• Like 15