[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

7 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

HEY YOU GUYS! RL really sucked me in for the past few days! I'm still stuck in 745 and we are already at 846! MY GAAAAD. I missed a lot have I? I was just so sad and proud yesterday (because of Wookie)/ I also had a competition so I was pretty out of wits. (+ GOT) 

But anyways I missed you guys!!!! :*

Hi chingu.... backreading eeh? I think we need to start over from page 1, its hibernation time :)

Related image

Image result

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahas. Yes! I've always had a fascination with us. LOL. I love how practical we can get but so delulu at the same time. It's been one hell of a journey man! Keke. Wonder how wookie doing on his 2nd day in camp. And I'm also wondering if Hyunni will start to become more active on ig again before she starts her school. Keke. 

I think Hyunni will be more active on ig. maybe every day.:ph34r:

• Like 5

I've probably spun this tale on "How I met my OTP" a million times but it is always nice to remember. 

I was back home in SG for a whirlwind trip and bored. Was having major SWDBS withdrawals particularly after the main leads' meet in SG which I Er, made @babyval22 go see on behalf of me haha. I don't have a tv and live overseas so I don't watch much if at all anything. SWDBS was the first Korean show I got into after, 10 years??? and really watched live (halfway through). 

May 10 was a holiday in SG and husband had flown back first + kiddo had grandparents so I scrolled around online and saw promotions for Suspicious Partner. I read the synopsis and said "ooh sounds like SWDBS but more exciting!" And I really liked PHS and was excited to see who Hyunni was cos they had worked together in WHTF.  I had no clue who Wookie or Hyunni were then. 

And the rest... they say is history. I never knew what hit me. Ok maybe not. I continued watching because of the "sexy" scene bwahahaha. I wanted to know did they do it?????

Cos I was really teased by how adult the drama was. And also the refreshing portrayal of female lead which swdbs also had. And then I kept watching cos wow, the plot and writing were so tight unlike swdbs which had many superfluous scenes. 

Watched BTS sometime halfway into series, was kinda just massively puzzled cos after all I read about oh so cool Wooks what was this manchild doing latched to a lass all day?????

But I didn't ship them until Pizza Chicken BTS just cos I was being all pea-brained about age and "no way no way". But PiChi shook me and I wrote my first post in this forum hehe.

Cos like, no way would someone say that jokingly and even if it was jokingly, no friggin way they would have released that BTS unless editing team were shippers themselves or knew something more. I mean consider the implications! And truly there was so much aftermath from it. So I say they released it cos they were confident of those two hahaahah. 

Ok pardon this unnie's long winded ramble. It makes me so happy reminiscing, I just about can't imagine both of them being able to shed it easily esp since they are not inundated with new offers and stuff. This is practically both their final works for a long while, something they will remember deeply.

On other actors I like, I can only remember Kwon Sang Woo, Hyun Bin (all those shows were like a decade ago). And more recently Park Hyung Sik, Wookie. Wookie might be my ultimate.. but I am promising myself to try and watch his previous shows sometime before I sell myself totally haha. Dread it though. (Cough @waveoflove I agree with you)

Actresses I like are Park Bo Young and Hyunni. I really like Lee Sung Kyung too but not as an actress, more model. Cos I have a massive soft spot for long legs. Haha. I realise this is quite an eclectic mix zz. 

Ok done. Wow I'm amazed by the cold sore blow up. Wasn't that obvious from the start? (I was being delulu about kissy but it really is obvious) and these sores flare in times of stress, hormonal changes, etc. I always get them during seasonal changes and etc. Crazy IG ppl!!!

• Like 24

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

I believe he gets 4 days off...but if im wrong someone correct me. Well he said he was going to do an update. I dont think he can do a vlive but i think he can give fans an update like a little written message. Whilst on military leave you cant be seen to be promoting or doing business. 

didnt he say 100 days and then he's gonna update fans again? 100 days is not sept...ahh i wonder if he really gets any time off in sept for hyunnie's bday?

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

HEY YOU GUYS! RL really sucked me in for the past few days! I'm still stuck in 745 and we are already at 846! MY GAAAAD. I missed a lot have I? I was just so sad and proud yesterday (because of Wookie)/ I also had a competition so I was pretty out of wits. (+ GOT) 

But anyways I missed you guys!!!! :*

Don't pressure yourself to read all those missed pages.Just want to let you know 1 important thing ,Njh posted 2 of  her old photo/video & 1 of them with the sad face .SAD face after a few hours Wookie enlisted ,can you see the connection here? This ship is sailing dearie :lol:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, songsongdiehard said:

I watched the drama and I really found it funny. i was not even aware of the BTS until I stumbled upon it on YT (i think they are picking up some popularity then) and the BTS that caught my attention was the piggy back ride. I don't know how to insert here but it was Wookie and Hyuni standing by the door after the piggy back. PD Nim was giving instructions, Hyuni was behind Wookie and just instinctively, I saw Wookie's hands gliding to Hyuni's wrists like not wanting to let go. It was to me an uncomfortable hold because she was behind and Wookie is tall but it did not matter to him. Because I already saw him in Healer and k2, I already saw BTS, HE WAS NOTHING LIKE THAT. Then I kept on anticipating the BTS, the more I watch the more I confirm this is not just acting, IT'S REAL. 

1 hour ago, songsongdiehard said:

the way Wookie looks at Hyuni here. I don't think he's aware that he looks at her deeply, for a long time and without blinking. He is mesmerized with our baby Hyuni

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

The way i pick and choose a drama to watch is all based on the chemistry between the leads (that I sense in the first 3 episodes). If theres no chemistry, im out. I know its a bad way to pick and chose but thats just me.

Recently I thought Id take a crack at Strongest Delivery Man but nope, chemistry is blah so i was done at ep 3. The only drama that I managed to finish (where the chemistry was BLAH)  was Hyun Bins hyde and Jekyll. I must have been bored out of my brains to watch that one. It was so poorly written I thnk. But HB was my fave actor at the time.

I watched Wookie in EK. He had good chemistry with HJW. But not as explosive as the chemistry he has with NJH. Really thats unmatched. Cant bring myself to watch K2 because Yoonas acting is painful to watch. Cant watch Healer because PMY is so plastic. Hey atleast Im being honest. Nothing to do with me being on this ship, have never been interested in their works.

In SP, you could see the sparks and chemistry from EP 1 and really even before the drama aired. Thats the first ever that I have witnessed and felt that kind of chemistry in Kdrama land. Recently I watched my favorite episodes and gosh i can say the feeling I get re-watching is more intense than the first time I watched it. I cant even remember why i even decided to watch SP. I wasnt a huge Wookie fan and I barely even knew NJH. Weird but glad I did watch it. Super glad. Best decision haha.

39 minutes ago, tomago said:

Good morning chingus (let's just treat everyone like the same age, it's hard for my poor brain to keep track of age after giving birth).

i watched SP cos I love rom com and all the drama released that time were more of the serious note. I knew who is jcw, wanted to watch K2 prev but just din bring myself to dl n watch ( dunno why). Din know njh at that point of time, but love her bubbly, fresh and natural beauty image when I saw their teaser. I'm more on the natural, fresh and bubbly image when it comes to girls (like my all time fave tw actress, Ariel lin, she's exactly the same as njh!) watched the drama and find it very interesting so I cont. then I saw their kiss and I was like whatttttt!!! Then I saw bts clips of their kisses and interaction and then boom I was reading YouTube comments, stalking ig, and randomly search for sompi cos I saw someone commented abt shippers in sompi. And that's it... I'm a Jiji goner.. lolol

Chincha!! I went to sleep at 4am reading! Now am I still reading more pages? hahaha No resting mode here! Spazzing with nothing to spazz about.

I will write my how I met JiJi couple later.

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Chincha!! I went to sleep at 4am reading! Now am I still reading more pages? hahaha No resting mode here! Spazzing with nothing to spazz about.

I will write my how I met JiJi couple later.

Hahaha..we still can find a topic & then start to spazz on .I think this is how we gonna to survive in this 1 year & 9 months :lol:

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

didnt he say 100 days and then he's gonna update fans again? 100 days is not sept...ahh i wonder if he really gets any time off in sept for hyunnie's bday?

Sept is when he finishes 5 weeks of BMT and probably has 1 or 2 days to shift to his new assigned base. So not technically a holiday. 

Also read Wookie's main thread on holidays. Less so these days but more performances and other things can equals to more leave given on top of the 10 days.

• Like 6

On 8/14/2017 at 5:18 AM, genxv said:

Hi, I ordered the DVD from innolife (though that price.... :dissapointed:http://m.shop3.innolifeshop.com/product/dvddr1110-sbssuspicious-partner-dvd-directors-cutdpre-order/164790/?cate_no=88&display_group=1

I think there was one other site but I don't remember it, mianhe.
As for OST, YesAsia has it: http://www.yesasia.com/us/suspicious-partner-ost-2cd-sbs-tv-drama/1060613527-0-0-0-en/info.html

@shsy12345 oh, thank you for posting the SNS from JCW's friends. Bang Chi Gu and Ji Chang Wook are such friendship goals. Manager Bang deserves a good rest though. Hope he and his pretty girl get to tie the knot soon (or are they already married?)

Oooh, such an interesting and detailed analysis! Thank you! Yes, it's very possible. I think Chang Wook is the type to cry if he feels like it. Felt sure I read that in an interview somewhere.

Yes, can you imagine going back a month  in your photos to repost something? I have snow and snapchat too, and once the video is created and saved there's no changing it. Why did Hyunii post it? And for whom? And why that cute apple?
All these important questions.. hohoho

@1234nm it really does look like a gift bag!! Did a fan give it to him?

On 8/14/2017 at 5:48 AM, 1234nm said:

thanks friend.

jcw said:

maybe I  cry. if she is come.

paper bag is important for he.

Because he takes the Paper bag from his badigard and carries it himself.

I am sure that paper bag isnot for his mother.

Because his mother is with him.

@genxv @1234nm  Im happy you guys found it interesting.  Awww seems like wookie is a sensitive guy!

i personally admire men who have the guts to cry and let it all out. I hate it when men think that crying makes you less of a man or crying makes you such a girl. Brave are the men who don't fear to show their sensitive side. Now i have more reasons to admire wookie!!! :wub:

hmm speaking about wookie and the paper bag (gift).. im thinking he ran all the way with the bag to give it to someone, if not why run to get there (like he couldn't wait to get to the other vehicle with the bag keke)? All we can do is speculate only wookie and the one hidden in the vehicle will know what really happened.... :)

• Like 12

1 minute ago, findingserendipity said:

Reposting

Sorry to cut your post, chingu. Thanks so much for sharing this video. I've been looking all over YouTube but couldn't find it. I think SBS deleted it from their channel.:(

This is one of my ultimate faves! Funny scene with Wookie bumping into the guy wearing the green shirt. Poor guy! Not the first time that something like that happened actually. Lol. You gotta watch out when you are around these two because they are always in their own little world. But the way Wookie stares at her (mesmerized once again by her words) and when his lips start to curve, very shyly, into a smile as he hears her compliment him. You know your heart gets full when you directly hear someone compliment you, especially when that person is standing right next to you. I say that this is one moment when his heart fluttered because of Hyunnie. And, that light little nudge to get her attention... to also make her look at his eyes so he can witness the sincerity of her words... gah, I miss them.

If I REALLY had to guess when they started to recognize and acknowledge that there is a mutual attraction and be more apparent about it, this would be the time. This was post-first kiss; to think instead of being awkward, they appeared more comfortable with one another. I would say that first kiss confirmed and propelled them to be more open with whatever they were feeling. Whatever walls they built, I saw this more on her side, those were now down. Sigh. Is it May 2019, yet? Lol

Yes I looked everywhere for it! Jcwkitchen has it with English subs on their vimeo. Wow if SBS took it down.... wahahaha. 

• Like 14

7 hours ago, findingserendipity said:

Dropping by and first thing I read is "JIJI IS REAL, YOU GUYS" in bold caps. Chingu, you almost gave me a heart attack thinking not just a bomb but also fireworks went off!!! LOL

Quick question- why is she posting old vid? Hmm... suspicious.:ph34r:

Omo, how are we almost halfway to page 900?:blink: Weren't we just talking about 814 yesterday? Haha. We are such a chatty bunch! LMAO. Wish I could stay and backread, but Mondays are always crazy. Sigh. Later chingus~

@lovethatlook @Huntergal *waves*

So, I finally get to jump back in. And, mianhe... I'm so sorry, chingu--~~ hahaha. Ok, so maybe I shouldn't have shouted it out like it was trufax.

There are so many convos I want to jump into, but I also want to backread *the struggle is real*
We'll be at 1000 pages in no time! How should we celebrate?

Oh, let me give a big wave and hug to SAHM chingus on this thread. My dears, you have the hardest job in this world. Harder even than Soldier Ji's. I salute you. (It's a tough 24/7; no vacations or sick time; on-call job. BUT paid with lots of love, hugs and boogers? hahaha, I kid. Everyone knows it's an unpaid job for a reason aka you love your kids to death)  It makes me admire you ladies even more.

@attriste @findingserendipity I can watch their BTS over and over. I feel like it's always new again. Hyunni's smile and laugh is so bright in this. Thank you so much for sharing :D I'm struck again and again by how close they stand together. There is so much skinship. I can't think of any other co-stars that are this comfortable without causing a huge scandal 

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Sorry to cut your post, chingu. Thanks so much for sharing this video. I've been looking all over YouTube but couldn't find it. I think SBS deleted it from their channel.:(

I think this video was not from Sbs catch ,maybe thats why you couldn't find it on their channel .Try to search it on this title "JCW Interview on Night Of Real Entertainment|Behind the Scenes Stories " :D

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

And I suspiciously ask, why?:ph34r: Hahahaha 

Cos manchild is staring adoringly lapping up compliments and ignoring interviewer

Cos manchild ever so slightly leans his elbow on her as if we didn't notice and then proceeds to happily plant it on her shoulder and gaze at her

Cos manchild is asking for a milkshake and those two flirtdance and knock greenman off his feet

Cos manchild happily says they are close without being prompted to

Cos manchild says it was awkward (first kiss) but his face had this sheepish look that vibed something else 

This interview was such a dead giveaway. 

• Like 24

20 minutes ago, genxv said:

So, I finally get to jump back in. And, mianhe... I'm so sorry, chingu--~~ hahaha. Ok, so maybe I shouldn't have shouted it out like it was trufax.

There are so many convos I want to jump into, but I also want to backread *the struggle is real
We'll be at 1000 pages in no time! How should we celebrate?

Oh, let me give a big wave and hug to SAHM chingus on this thread. My dears, you have the hardest job in this world. Harder even than Soldier Ji's. I salute you. (It's a tough 24/7; no vacations or sick time; on-call job. BUT paid with lots of love, hugs and boogers? hahaha, I kid. Everyone knows it's an unpaid job for a reason aka those kids are too darn adorable)  It makes me admire you guys even more.

lol! I can't wait for the day until you can use the same phrase when it really happens. Hehehe

and yes, salute to the SAHM chingus! 

@genxv and yes, I don't think i would get tired of watching their BTS. Again, it's so suspicious why there were no direct questions of them dating.:ph34r:

• Like 12