[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

The old pic was post on Dec 31, right after the MBC award. in caption, she thanks SKL viewers. 

But she post the pic (same clothes, same hair ) today, asking about SERIOUS bang cut

I'm sorry for today's v live too was not really done smoothly

• Like 6

Good Morning

can someone post that video of him running to the other car. i think i missed it somehow. i appreciate it very much. 

and as for his scar on his head- he mentioned it on his Vlive when answering questions about when he was going to cut his hair.

the lips- looks like a blister. prob from stress about going and leaving his love ones. =( 

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, ara8 said:

About the pic with stripe shirt..ya i agree it is a bit different. But who knows if the shirt have wide stripe at the back and small stripe on the front..hehe

Wow..that vid is definitely one of the biggest hint that ji hyun give to us, it cannot be just a coincidence. sad face video on the day of your BF go for MS. Fighting ji hyun!!!

I take that! Hahahha. Yup. I agree! 

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

Wow. Instagram update from our very own Girl. Did you see the hearts that coming in her head??The apple who looks very sad. My delulu thinking, she is thinking about sending away JCW (her love)in the military and make me feel her very sad. 

The other 1, I saw somebody is comparing it with the post of KangWoo the mysterious girl in the video it looks like the same dress she is wearing.

I am 10000% that our ship is really really sailing. 

Lets celebrate. Yipeeeeeeeeee. 

Celibate!!!! I mean celebrate!!!! Who needs an announcement, when our OTP themselves are the ones dropping hints.

tumblr_n4iuliOlHb1tziei6o1_500.gif

tumblr_static_54yj16rkzyscgcoow4c08k8gw_

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Seriously? Why are these 2 playing so playful! Is hyunni getting influenced by wookie? My feelings has been up and down the roller coaster in the short span of time hyunni updated her ig. I'm gonna just rattle so don't mind me. 

First saw the swollen eyes pic and my heart stopped cos I really thought she was crying and her eyes were really that swollen. Plus the sad cute post which seriously. All sorts of thoughts just ran through my mind. 

Then came into the forum and saw u guys saying its old pictures. Went to hunt her ig and yes indeed, it's old pic. 

But I cant wrap my head around the fact that this woman has been MIA for the longest time, together with wookie, only posting random posts a little here and there and each time she posts, we can all link it with wookie and his enlistment. And today, finally when wookie has enlisted, she suddenly hit us with 2 old posts, at night, after which she shld have settled down from him enlisting in the afternoon and etc. If she's gonna start being active on ig again, i'm gonna just seriously, give up my rationality and declare that the both of them definitely have something going on. What are the odds that she will forget today is wookie's enlistment right? 

These 2 are putting me through the wranger today. Chingus I need help. My heart and brains are in a pile of mess right now. 

And BTW, I jumped up too when I saw the clothing but like what @Hello_JIS Said, the stripes thickness/spacing looks different. 

Whatever it is, TIMING is very questionable. And the choices of pics are not helping her cause at all. Again, it's like the nail art... it's a pattern. Let her have her time, she will come out soon.

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Yeah the stripes are a bit different but after that sad IG post, stripes or spots, that is the least of our worries I say hahahahaha.

Or... After the sad post, she was like. 'wait is that too obvious. Ok let's post another one for diversion'. :D

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

Good Morning

can someone post that video of him running to the other car. i think i missed it somehow. i appreciate it very much. 

and as for his scar on his head- he mentioned it on his Vlive when answering questions about when he was going to cut his hair.

the lips- looks like a blister. prob from stress about going and leaving his love ones. =( 

Me too I missed it, anyone please post the video :(

But hyunnie, why so SERIOUS about cutting your bangs?? :lol: 

Ah this is so much fun :lol:

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

Good Morning

831 chingu. 

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

@songsongdiehard Were you able to read the latest? Photobook? I wrote it this morning while Wookie was enlisting!

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1278506/the-photobook-jijicouple

i did Chingu.. i enjoyed it a lot :) a little byeontae mode on huh! what cool parents she has LOL!! Keep em coming!

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

Me too I missed it, anyone please post the video :(

But hyunnie, why so SERIOUS about cutting your bangs?? :lol: 

Ah this is so much fun :lol:

Is she replying to the serious shirt of Wookie? LOL!! This girl so cryptic but obvious!

• Like 10

thanks @ajmamor 1976

just saw the video....and not sure why he ran to the other car.....but him wiping his glasses and his nose is from his sweat. to wipe the mark off his nose from the glasses. lots of peeps actually do this. 

but i sure hope he ran tot he other car to say bye to someone. but not sure if they would risk her being there...just in case. crazy people would run to the car to look inside ya know...so not sure =(

• Like 17