[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Everyone today's the day :bawling: this is my first time sending an actor to the military. I just watch kangwoo's ig post and the sad and depressing music actually made me cry. I'm going to miss him so much. I just feel really emotional today :bawling:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, songsongdiehard said:

You know what I noticed about the DOTS crew, which I think is similar with SP staff... they are just quiet. Though they know something REAL is happening, they keep mum about it most especially the directors. However, they use that "real feelings" to create beautiful, romantic reel scenes. Even though Wookie was pretty obvious, he's not directly teased to Hyuni, I think it's also respect.

Interesting. I wonder if writer-nim revised the script to reflect what was happening behind the scenes. hehe. And, I think PD-nim is a jiji shipper too!:ph34r::lol: iirc, a staff posted a picture of jiji on his IG and a fan asked if they were dating. I think he only replied, no comment and just enjoy the show. not a direct quote. I was surprised that he actually replied coz he could've just ignored it. Suspicious, I say. lol. #delulu 

• Like 15

does anyone know how wookie knows kangwoo? i think we need to quietly stalk kangwoo. seeing he is the one that sent wookie off to the military, he must be really close to wookie. like one of the closest. wookie might have asked him to look out and keep an eye out for hyunnie. doesn't kangwoo own a coffee shop? maybe hyunnie will go there to study, or didn't one of hyunnie's friend go there before?

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

Don't know why i found that white skull is quiet cool.. And the place looks pleasant.. I remember when my friend said that she so sad when top enlist, i laughed at her and said that she must be kidding me. But here i am, i faced this kind of feeling right now because of wookie.. :D

Same here. I prefer military to come across as strict, fearless, deadly and formidable. If the image is welcoming, i would lose confidence in the military's ability to safeguard the nation. Sometimes I can't help getting worried when i hear the soldiers in my country whine about the heat, the waiting time, the training... sigh.

Oh! And I can imagine the guards at the camp's entrance chuckling away at the sight of zealous fans. It's like having Marines witness a group of giggling teenage pop fans gather. :tongue:

• Like 17

Just now, mydarjen said:

I think the one we should kidnap is mr.kangwoo, not mr.guitar. he must be know every little things about wookie.. :D

But I bet you Mr Kangwoo would not budge if we tried to interogate him. He looks like that kind of friend lol. Mr Guitar on the otherhand, he may look innocent but I bet u he listens into every conversation. Put the Byeontae Squad on him and he will confess all he has heard and seen.

• Like 13

16 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

Okay okay! I need to calm down, I am giggling to death at my own making LOL! SusFishcious Partners indeed!

Short FF based Uri JiJi's Update.

====

Ji Hyuni and her Unnie were walking at the park, suddenly Freesia can be heard.

'Hyunie-ah, hey, its you know who hahaha calling you,,, again', she laughed a little bit louder.

'Unnie, chaebal! Ssshh!', she motioned her to be quiet. 'Yoboseyo, Oppa!' She can hear him chuckling at his end. 

'Bo? Did you call just to laugh at me? Chincha, Oppa!', She wondered why he called.

'Aniya, just wanted to tell you, I posted something on my SNS. My new haircut.', She snickered and said, 'Kronde?'

'Soooo, what do you think about the haircut?', he sounded curious. Ji Hyun was thinking maybe he wanted an opinion on the hair cut.

'But Oppa, I have seen it before, right? Changkamanya, Am I supposed to press heart and then say Oppa! Domo Domo Kyeopta! You look like a baby!' She laughed out loud when he coughed. 'Ah, I know now what to do, changkaman, let me walk away a bit from Unnie. She pressed video call. And when his face came on screen, she pressed her lips to the screen. 'Oppa, Saranghe!' Then she immediately pressed end call while walking back to her unnie laughing.

'What was that about?', her Unnie asked.

'Opso, Unnie, Oppa was just being kyeopta, as usual,' she replied.

Suddenly her phone received a message.

Oppa: What was that about?

JH: ohhh, that's a fish kiss! :heart: 

Oppa: Ji Hyun-yang-ie, how bout a pic for me?

JH: Arasso, Oppa. Coming right up!

'Unnie, take a pic of me, pally!,' She handed her handphone to her unnie and when it was taken she uploaded it on her SnS. 

====

JH: There you go, Oppa! Hope you like it! :heart:

Oppa: Get ready. I need more of those Fish Kisses.

Ji Hyunie laughed at his last message while her unnie looked at her knowingly. 'Chincha, why don't you just get married before he leaves tomorrow! Hahahaha! You two, are ridiculous!'

Note: this is a FanFic no haters here.

@masthu @genxv @lovethatlook @sharreb @attriste @MoonlightSerenade @songsongdiehard @waveoflove @luvforever @stucked

LOL! this is so sweet and was so apt with his IG post. Continue writing girlfriend.... I love it!!:heart:

Wish I could write like most people in this thread, but I guess I dont have that kind of talent. What I cant describe in words l can do better with return demonstration :tongue:

Image result for suspicious partner kiss gifs

Related image

• Like 15

Just now, lovethatlook said:

LOL! this is so sweet and was so apt with his IG post. Continue writing girlfriend.... I love it!!:heart:

Wish I could write like most people in this thread, but I guess I dont have that kind of talent. What I cant describe in words l can do better with return demonstration :tongue:

hahaha believe me, and I love all your gifs!! Especially the kiss scenes *runs away* 

• Like 6

http://m.cafe.daum.net/supadvd/QGF3/16?listURI=%2Fsupadvd%2F_rec%3FboardType%3DM

Members that will be participating for commentary

PD PSH - no (oversea)

ㅡ Expected to do an interview after returning to the country

Writer KGY - no

JCW - no (army)

NJH - yes

CTJ - yes

KNR - no (official schedule)

LDH - no (personal schedule)

JHJ - tbc (depends on his schedule with his current work)

DH - yes

Spoiler

There goes our hope for couple commentary :")

• Like 18

(Edited to remove sad stuff. Must be brave, like JCW's family & friends (& GF))

@riririru-chan, thank you as always for keeping us posted. Ah, it's too bad but to be expected JCW can't provide commentary on the DVD. But I'm looking forward to NJH's take on things. I hope they get Kim Ye Won on it too!!

@lovethatlook I'm going to needs lots and lots of kissing GIFs in the days ahead. Please keep em coming :tongue:

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

I think the one we should kidnap is mr.kangwoo, not mr.guitar. he must be know every little things about wookie.. :D

Or we can just kidnap Hyuni LOL... she can camp with us and learn English while we learn Korean. There are byeontae convo here she can strt picking up and corrupt her even more LMAO!! That will be fun as she does not plan to be ultra busy in the coming months except for schooling.

• Like 15

1 minute ago, riririru said:

http://m.cafe.daum.net/supadvd/QGF3/16?listURI=%2Fsupadvd%2F_rec%3FboardType%3DM

PD PSH - no (oversea)

Writer KGY - no

JCW - no (army)

NJH - yes

CTJ - yes

DH - yes

Hide contents

chingu is this confirmed or your speculation? also isnt it weird there's onlY ONE pic of wookie's arrival? what happened...

• Like 7

PD PSH - no (oversea)

Writer KGY - no

JCW - no (army)

NJH - yes

CTJ - yes

DH - yes

Hide contents

At least we still got njh n bestie ctj! I hope u guys will post the dvd details here. 

• Like 12

PD PSH - no (oversea)

Writer KGY - no

JCW - no (army)

NJH - yes

CTJ - yes

DH - yes

Hide contents

Thats ok because if NJH and CTJ do the commentary atleast we know Mr Kang and the entire Woo clan will tune in since they are also good friends with CTJ. 

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:
1.10 pm now... dugun dugun...even not at Korea...i also can feel the nervous... Wookie fans say now heavy rain...

So, are we going to start for some "finding yellow ribbon" game teh next time our Princess decides to post something in IG again? lol

it would be daebak if she is suddenly writes a non-sense caption but end it with yellow ribbon. we are going to pass out. huhuuuu

18 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:
they have arrived! aww kangwoo oppa took him there, he must be really close to wookie

Now this is what I called with "bestfriends" /sobs/ Their bromance is too sweet <3

And how come he looks incredibly handsome like that T____T if people doesn't know that he is enlisting today, they might think that he is shooting for some military-related movie tho :o the aura is no joke :o he is the best!!!! /sobs/

now, it's getting reaaaalllleeeer T______________T

• Like 12