[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

21 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I never really tot about this bomb this way till now. How slow I have been! Hahahhas! And yes, why would she be shy or afraid of being teased by the crew? Was there even a need for the crew to tease her considering it's just an ost for their drama. Keke. I'm finding additional materials unexpectedly and slowly today. I am really livinf under a rock. 

I know right! Hahahahs. But then again, it's a video. Can they release the video pls? I really loved that scene when JW called BH Pabo so lovingly with that grin on his face. 

And daebak to us! We blew away with 814 already. Kudos to us and Chincha guys.. It's so easy to remember when we hit our 814 pages now. Hahahahhas 

because maybe they already teased her/them about something before. lol

oh, that's right! It is a video. Maybe I should apply at SBS to gain access to their jiji stash.:ph34r:

• Like 14

The weather at my place cloudy seem like to rain but not. Give me some emo in my heart. Kangwoo's ig video cant make my heart better. I believe he will do well and healthy in camp. So i just want to move on from this feeling so changwook will be more happy in camp. 

This is not goodbye.. Just see u later. He will come back with good projects soon. Just dont forget him and dont stop support him and jihyun career. 

Everything will be alright, right? 

Love love love.. 

• Like 19

My brother was making a corny joke a few moments ago and I laughed so hard I started crying! LOL it wasn't the joke. It was because our precious wookie is officially enlisting any moment now and I am an emotional mess. 

I'm glad I don't have to do anything tomorrow because I don't think I'll be able to sleep today. 

Spoiler

I'm going to pull myself together though eventually (after a day or two of sulking). 

Be strong everyone!! Big group virtual hug!!!!

• Like 17

Its raining now at the training camp..  And I'm glad there's only few fans actually went there to see him.. I can say,  it's better this way..  Compare to TOP enlistment day.. ●_● 

Edited by ysrida_
Double post for ig vid >_<
  • Like 11

Delulu best bomb is them stepping out confidently and hugging before he steps out and off into camp.

Rational brain just says that it's not yet time to bomb and they have already said their sweet goodbyes. Maybe one more quick phonecall while he is enroute. Hope she has an amazing group surrounding and supporting her. 

• Like 22

1 minute ago, attriste said:

Delulu best bomb is them stepping out confidently and hugging before he steps out and off into camp.

Rational brain just says that it's not yet time to bomb and they have already said their sweet goodbyes. Maybe one more quick phonecall while he is enroute. Hope she has an amazing group surrounding and supporting her. 

with a goodbye kiss and saying to the crowd, "this is my woman." :wink:

And jiji shippers be like...

tumblr_os2oa317Jn1r3hdhfo6_r2_400.gif

ctto

#freetobedelulu

• Like 20

11 minutes ago, imaynotbeperf said:

cried in class and my teacher just sent me out

Aigoooo..  Idk abt crying bcz i cried too..  But don't worry dear..  He'll be fine..  Look at his smile~ (~_^)

UzwKpWP.jpg

** omg..  Its all about 148 today..  Even the followers too..  It's 147 right now..  I more followers then we can get triple 148.. 

date : 14.8 ,pages: 814, followers: 148 (1more pls~) >_<

Edited by ysrida_
  • Like 15

17 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

because maybe they already teased her/them about something before. lol

oh, that's right! It is a video. Maybe I should apply at SBS to gain access to their jiji stash.:ph34r:

You know what I noticed about the DOTS crew, which I think is similar with SP staff... they are just quiet. Though they know something REAL is happening, they keep mum about it most especially the directors. However, they use that "real feelings" to create beautiful, romantic reel scenes. Even though Wookie was pretty obvious, he's not directly teased to Hyuni, I think it's also respect.

• Like 20