[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

17 hours ago, attriste said:

Waaah @masthu I'm trying to stay sane hahahahahahaha. What Bong Hee said might as well be what we say to ourselves regarding SP and Jiji. I hope they realise they have SO MUCH LOVE from us hearttu!!!! 

@gglex6275 errr just paste in spoiler? Or if you uploaded it on Aff then give us link! Pali!!!!!! I wanna read hahaha. Need some spazzing so bad now. 

@attriste bwahhaha each time I try to stay sane i end up with an utter failure. true unnie! Awww i wish for it too :wub:

@gglex6275 im so curious now... hmmm fan fic makes my heart flutter... :wub:

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Ya man...they like applying the "push and pull" theory in the military convo... really curious about the surprise that Hyunie planning... too bad we might able to know it.. Since the rule in the camp really strict...even happened it might be spread out... But nevermine as long as JiJi is happy.. I'm satisfy with it...

Btw that...calling for @riririru for trans this sentence "찬스 (。'▽'。)♡인천사눈데 펜타포트 처음 왔다 씬나아 " one of Hyunie friends posted a musicfestival tickets with this caption...since is her friend...so I respect her privacy for not posting it...so just copy the caption... the music festival is start today till 13th Aug... not sure is Hyunie going with this friend...

"A chance♡ It's my first time coming to Pentaport (Rock Festival) even though i live in Incheon, So exciting"

• Like 16

Credit pic of the owner

Hello chingus!

Do you still remember the vids about the coffee @Alver Cafe?We have talked about this If that girl was NJH,this is the comparison..In my POV her shoulder is the same like her in that stripe dress,her style and specially she likes recycling her wardrobe.so there's posibility it was her maybe because the guy who took the vids he suddenly drop or move his phone so quickly trying to hide something.

Let me know what you think!!

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, flamingo101 said:

Credit pic of the owner

Hello chingus!

Do you still remember the vids about the coffee @Alver Cafe?We have talked about this If that girl was NJH,this is the comparison..In my POV her shoulder is the same like her in that stripe dress,her style and specially she likes recycling her wardrobe.so there's posibility it was her maybe because the guy who took the vids he suddenly drop or move his phone so quickly trying to hide something.

Let me know what you think!!

I reckon that the rational thing to do for men who are trying to hide something, is to not post the video at all, or edit it (which is not difficult) before posting. 

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@gglex6275

Spoiler

i thk @attriste meant u just copy the url and paste here. We just click on it to get to the site.

Looking forward chingu

I really enjoy @genxv's one

And also the fake subs @pauliza shared with us

ohh okay, but its not really that good.. I just wanted to write out the scenario in my head.. :ph34r:@attriste

@lovethatlook@masthu @riririru you guys have to forgive my first attempt! @MoonlightSerenade

• Like 14

Just now, sharreb said:

@gglex6275 i thk @attriste meant u just copy the url and paste here. We just click on it to get to the site.

Looking forward chingu

I really enjoy @genxv's one

And also the fake subs @pauliza shared with us

You're back!!!!!!!! I missed youuuuuuuuu chingu!!!!!!!

awww don't cry Ggoma :( 

@flamingo101 I actually think if he didn't want hyunni to be spotted he wouldn't have uploaded the video at all, just my opinion! Could be or could not be her, but she has been so ninja anyway. Someone else at Alver would have spotted her already and had pics of her if it was her heh. 

Just now, gglex6275 said:

ohh okay, but its not really that good.. I just wanted to write out the scenario in my head.. :ph34r:

But I want to read it, chincha.! 

• Like 13

3 hours ago, amery2185 said:

Speaking of military visit, I think NJH was planning to surprise him, that's why she keep saying she is going to ask him, than saying certain answer like "she is going"

Hahahs. As much as I would like love for hyunni to surprise him, I think that she needs to inform wookie cos he has to get permission from his unit prior to her visit. Kekekeke. 

3 hours ago, pauliza said:

Episode 3.Credit to the owner .Dont forget to watch epsd 1 & 2 .This is 1 of an awesome edited video.

Thanks for sharing dearie! Been waiting for the next episode And here it comes! Hehe

3 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

2 more days :bawling: Getting more real now. Let's promise that even though we can't camp like we do right now, that we will still get in touch every once in a while. That when there's a bomb, we will all come back, spazz and unite again. And after 21 months, I hope we will talk as crazy as we do now. I am going to miss this time Chingus :( but I will enjoy what we have TODAY.

I promise!!! We will all be still sticking around and waiting for random updates. Hahahs maybe we should start a biweekly roll call once wookie enlist. LOL. 

2 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Can i just say that I like this guy. I have been stalking his page and i think he is a hair stylist with ALUU and met Ji Hyunnie during her SKL days. Well this guy has several posts on his IG with her on it. He like our hair stylist fairy god mother, probably thinks she is an angel. Why else would he have pictures of her on his IG? I dont want to reveal his name because I have seen my findings, though not important, shared on IG and these account owners tagged, which I dont like at all.

He is also good friends with our Vespa guy, Mr Bang Bang, Mr Kang Woo Woo and Mr Guitar and the guys from 2BIC. So he is affiliated well with all of them. Wookie's good friends have also liked some of his posts featuring JH. Point of the matter is, all of Wookie's friends they are all well aware of JH way back, before SP days. Now they are probably stunned at how much more beautiful she has become. They respect her privacy, so just because all the friendships with her or the affiliations with her (that point back to Wookie) are not out in the open, doesn't mean anything I say. If anything it means more than less, if u know what I mean.

I like this way of sharing updates too.. Thanks dearie for sharing! So what you mean is in Wookie-a circle of close friends, they also liked this stylist pic on his ig too? Gahh. I take that as a good thing! 

• Like 15

On 8/11/2017 at 10:49 AM, lovethatlook said:

Waaaaah. The tongues.... makes me spoon...... I mean  swoon. I died. 

Sorry dear. I kp forgetting i quote n forgot to reply.

Swoon or spoon. Both is good. Haha

3 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

ohh okay, but its not really that good.. I just wanted to write out the scenario in my head.. :ph34r:

Yay thanks for sharing. No labour of love is "not good". Keke i need things like this to read for drought season.

3 minutes ago, attriste said:

You're back!!!!!!!! I missed youuuuuuuuu chingu!!!!!!!

awww don't cry Ggoma :( 

@flamingo101 I actually think if he didn't want hyunni to be spotted he wouldn't have uploaded the video at all, just my opinion! Could be or could not be her, but she has been so ninja anyway. Someone else at Alver would have spotted her already and had pics of her if it was her heh. 

But I want to read it, chincha.! 

Awww hey hey. I skim thru real fast to read this mornin but hadnt had time to reply. N last nyt i was busy with my pet project. Which i finish n in process of uploading to YT

4 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

I reckon that the rational thing to do for men who are trying to hide something, is to not post the video at all, or edit it (which is not difficult) before posting. 

Hey chingu. U delurk. Haha ur point is very true. Selecting which part of the video to upload is easy peasy. Unless that person meant to be a troll. I thk its an innocent post.

Since we've been policed. Ive missed the squad.

• Like 9

Just now, sharreb said:

Sorry dear. I kp forgetting i quote n forgot to reply.

Swoon or spoon. Both is good. Haha

Yay thanks for sharing. No labour of love is "not good". Keke i need things like this to read for drought season.

Awww hey hey. I skim thru real fast to read this mornin but hadnt had time to reply. N last nyt i was busy with my pet project. Which i finish n in process of uploading to YT

Hey chingu. U delurk. Haha ur point is very true. Selecting which part of the video to upload is easy peasy. Unless that person meant to be a troll. I thk its an innocent post.

Since we've been policed. Ive missed the squad.

I think the squad needs a morale boost as well! :tongue:

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

ohh okay, but its not really that good.. I just wanted to write out the scenario in my head.. :ph34r:@attriste

@lovethatlook@masthu @riririru you guys have to forgive my first attempt! @MoonlightSerenade

Muah!!!! Yah!!! I read it and giggled SO badly arghhh I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahhhh you are such a tease!!!!!!! Did you giggle all the way writing it? Omg hahahaahahah. So much anticipation all the way to the end!!

• Like 8

17 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

Reposting the link to the fan fic written by @gglex6275 so it doesn't get buried :)

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1277998

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahs. As much as I would like love for hyunni to surprise him, I think that she needs to inform wookie cos he has to get permission from his unit prior to her visit. Kekekeke. 

surprise request, maybe :D

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, attriste said:

Muah!!!! Yah!!! I read it and giggled SO badly arghhh I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahhhh you are such a tease!!!!!!! Did you giggle all the way writing it? Omg hahahaahahah. So much anticipation all the way to the end!!

I know I was giggling right? when I asked @riririru about the legendary EBH line on Epi 1 :wub:

• Like 12