[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 6/11/2017 at 4:06 AM, stucked said:

You're all welcome!!! Haha! This is just me being crazy over them and wanting a safe, legal (LOL) place to discuss anything about them without feeling guilty!

So... post away!!!! Share any thoughts, anaylses about these two that can help other shippers like us!!! HAHAHA!

Wow!!! I just realized  ( where are my manners really) :dissapointed:

....been posting things In this thread but never got the chance to say THANK YOU @stucked for creating this wonderful haven. 

giphy194aaa_zps2mrk0s0t.gif

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, meiil said:

More of Hyunnie at day6 concert, she's with her assistant and a friend in what looks like the celebs area. (Baby girl is always on her phone lol) 

GAAAAAAH! I've never EVER seen her on the phone sooooo much. Like ever. Even during WHTMYF days! What is up!!! Hahaha!

Oh hello, I am back. :) And you're welcome @ehead *high five*

nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif

• Like 24

49 minutes ago, ehead said:

For the laugh....:tongue:

Omg!!! Can't Stop laughing...

Who'd you think is prettier...

CINDERELLA OR SNOW WHITE???

I saw this on ig before and burst out laughing. But I couldn't confirm if that guy was Wookie. Muahahahahs. He doesn't seem the sort to be put into this sort of situation. What programme was this? Hahahah! 

12 minutes ago, stucked said:

GAAAAAAH! I've never EVER seen her on the phone sooooo much. Like ever. Even during WHTMYF days! What is up!!! Hahaha!

Oh hello, I am back. :) And you're welcome @ehead *high five*

Hello cap! Hahahha! Is it true! Muahahaha. What to do. These 2, priority is communication. Kekekeke. And on another note, hyunni is glowing as usual! Hahahs! 

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Wookie is probably texting her to remind her not to cheat on oppa even though she's about to watch Day6:lol:

@stucked You know what they say when celebrities are always on their phone when they usually are not using their phone before --- there is a special someone:wub:

ahh this I would have to agree, of course, long distance relationship rely heavily on communication, well in their case, their smartphones! LOL! In the olden days, it would employ the use of snail mail, but then I realize, when Wookie enters the Army, this could be another method that they would use. After all, I dont think recruits would be allowed to keep a personal handphone. Yay! for old school romance through hand written letters :tongue:. This would be a good way for them to build a stronger relationship. Besides I find hand-written love letters extremely romantic. *giggles*

• Like 16

Coming off YouTube watchin these

Kbs doesnt allow embedding. But u can go to the link to watch JCW on sketchbook. The views are suprisingly quite low ard 3.4k viewers except him singing rain song.

https://youtu.be/s4VsQIU21-w

https://youtu.be/y_ndyS6-U_s (101 reasons)

https://youtu.be/TjeJtliHaVc (with 2BiC)

Haha i just read the updates above. Hyunnie in all her pics are soo busy with her fon at the cafe, at the concert. Antisocial? K k k someone more interesting to text to on the fon rather than the company surrounding you today :tongue: you know ppl usually use their fon at concert to take pics or record etc. Or if they dont, they r looking at the singers..But nope shes looking downwards like shes texting. Bwahhahah

• Like 23

22 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I saw this on ig before and burst out laughing. But I couldn't confirm if that guy was Wookie. Muahahahahs. He doesn't seem the sort to be put into this sort of situation. What programme was this? 

Bachelor's Vegetable Store.

• Like 11

Today in 6 days concert she wear  polite yellow dress with chatting all time

Gangnam days she wears short jeans skirt (or pant ) so sexy with unnie .....:ph34r:

Delulu mode: OPPA might be person who drive for sending her at concert and waiting for getting her back home ㅋㅋ Just kidding 

• Like 16

1 minute ago, taonaka said:

Today in 6 days concert she wear  polite yello dress with chatting all time

Gangnam days she wears short jeans skirt (or pant )

Delulu mode: OPPA might be person who drive for sending her at concert and waiting for getting her back home ㅋㅋ Just kidding 

The pictures of her lately are of her on her phone. I wonder if her friends are teasing her (Hyunie now always on the phone).

• Like 15

Just now, stucked said:

Or.. or...

JCW: Yah. Why are you there again?

NJH: Because I love Day6 songs, oppa. :) 

JCW: Just their songs? 

NJH: Yes. Just their songs. :) 

JCW: Aish. Good-looking guys with ages of 21-25. Great voices too. :( 

NJH: HAHAHAHAHA. 

JCW: So not funny.

NJH: But you're waaaay better than all of them combined. :wink: 

JCW: Liar. Then why are you there and not with me?

NJH: Because you're supposed to be spending the day with your mum. Stop checking SNS' and make her happy today oppa, you should try dancing in front of her. :) 

JCW: I know. I know. Hey. I'm not a kid. You're the kid, and you're playing with other kids your age. :( 

NJH: Then I'll play with you later. You up for it? :wink: 

JCW: YAH! You can't say stuffs like that! I'm going to have a heart attack..

NJH: I miss you. :) 

JCW: yah..

NJH: I love you. :) 

JCW: yah.. stop it.. or I might just run over there.. 

NJH: But I do. I love you Ji Chang Wook shi. So so much. :) 

JCW: Now I'm missing you. T_T Can I get a hug?... Like later?

NJH: Sure. Now, take care of your mum. :) 

JCW: Fine...

JCW: I love you. 

NJH: I know. :) 

Omo~ hahahaha wouldnt this be fun for both of them~ *delulu mode on*

• Like 10

1 minute ago, leeeeeecx said:

I've read somewhere that Hyunnie's issue of Star Magazine is already sold out? So proud of hyunnie :wub:

(P.S. please correct me if I'm wrong)

sold out already??? OMO~ I think there were a lot of international fans who wanted to avail a copy of it.

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, luvforever said:

I'm guessing he was out today too

The guy who posted this is from Jeju! I had the feeling he started his family trip today.  See ?? it all adds up! tumblr_nxi7wbweCA1uy56buo1_500.gif

• Like 16