[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

13 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@ehead i totally dig the science behind the kisses. But while passionate kisses r heady, i find hugs more moving n intimate of a diff nature 

with out JiJi couple, both their kisses and hugs are so on-the-money 

omg u r so right. He exerted much force holding her to him that his biceps bulged. The man is ready for action.

And allow me to steal ur gif @jijibong

92Iy7zM.gif

I always thought he was gonna kiss her hand. It looks like he fought the urge to do so.

Hey the previous post should have been my last. Im dragging my feet n dont wanna leave the thread :bawling: mama duty n slp calls. Nytz

Feel free to use it chingu :D

• Like 9

43 minutes ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

Ohoyyyyy i must save this pic. Look at wookies biceps on the right pic..  it only means he is holding hyunie's back with pressure.. if he just hold her lightly his biceps wont be too obvious like that. 

Im zooming the pic n amaze to see there were no gap at all. Body to body.. darn why do i feel so hot right now?

yep he is holding her and pressing himself against her hard and pelvic to pelvic 

• Like 10

@sharreb OMO your post about that hot hugs.... make me blush while reading it... as now my place here is half past midnight...aigoo...tonight i will be a sleepless night...I so curious....which is how they feel in that moment *byeontae* hahahaha

giphy.gif

let me add in this pic... Wookie tounge...hahaha

20482005_110737376253128_979309383085195

@aladidah Congratz you finally out of toilet....As while i back reading saw your post stating u hidding at toilet..hope JiJi won't cause you diarrhea...hahaha

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, attriste said:

Such an innocent question. 

Omo @aladidah I think you better take medical leave.. you're having diarrhoea... jiji diarrhoea. 

Looooool!!! OMG, tomorrow might be a JiJi day with the whole SP cast get together thing....might just call in sick tomorrow so I can spazz with ya all lol! dunno how much longer I can get away with the whole bathroom thing 

8 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

@sharreb OMO your post about that hot hugs.... make me blush while reading it... as now my place here is half past midnight...aigoo...tonight i will be a sleepless night...I so curious....which is how they feel in that moment *byeontae* hahahaha

giphy.gif

@aladidah Congratz you finally out of toilet....As while i back reading saw your post stating u hidding at toilet..hope JiJi won't cause you diarrhea...hahaha

*throws kisses* I am well, all is well, my gluteus maximus is well :D

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, sharreb said:

- JCW said in bts of first kiss.. He suggested to director to hold njh lovingly. N then u see from kiss 1 onwards all the hugs that follow,  its 101% enveloping her, treasuring the person in his arms. His hugs are so award-worthy. 

Ahhh, definitely.  They fit well together like hand and glove. 

*him  the glove , her the hand*

As a glove hugs her hand, so her personality hugs his, covering over any flaws and making them feel warm and safe. As a hand slides into a glove, so as their personalities mesh—tightly, snugly, leaving no distance or detachment between him and her. Wherever there is a void, she fills it, and vice versa. Wherever there is something she needs, he can offer it, and she does the same for him.

*swoon*

SmartSelectGIF_2017-07-27-12-38-34_zpsgl

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, ehead said:

As a glove hugs her hand, so her personality hugs his, covering over any flaws and making them feel warm and safe. As a hand slides into a glove, so as their personalities mesh—tightly, snugly, leaving no distance or detachment between him and her. Wherever there is a void, she fills it, and vice versa. Wherever there is something she needs, he can offer it, and she does the same for him.

*swoon*

SmartSelectGIF_2017-07-27-12-38-34_zpsgl

so beautiful...crying

• Like 8

The ig account njhxjcw deserves an award for her super eagle eyes and being devoted omg you definitely light up my day....I keep grinning all the time

and not relevant much to what we're talking about and I see you guys mentioned a couple of times already but I did notice JCW checked JH's legs many times  ....back then I was even ashamed cuz it sounded pervert .. however...

• Like 12

1 hour ago, moonchildren07 said:

So hyunnie lowkey admitted that her heart fluttered a lot :ph34r:

Ikr! . Let's be honest these two are both showing all the signs of being in love, it's just that unlike Wookie whose  totally lost his chill Hyunnie tries her best to behave even tho she keeps failing as well *giggles* 

• Like 15

I'm seriously loving our thread. Hahahs. The terms we coined is damn hilarious. Hahahahs. 

Anyway.. Remember I was mentioning about the Pokemon thingy that hyunni posted but I can't find the video where I tot I saw Wookie mobile phone casing seems to be that character too? I finally remembered where I saw it. It was the Vlive he did back when he was still filming SP. His first Vlive I think, where he was filming the commercial one. 

Just for sharing purpose and for discussion. Pls refrain from causing harm to our darling OTP! No tagging or hashtagging of them elsewhere okie! Thanks! (:

Anyway.. I'm not so sure now too. Cos his phone is black right? But in Vlive the phone he was using wasn't black. So it might be someone's else phone too. Anyway, just to share. Here's the best that I can capture. Whether it is the same character or not, I really can't confirm although it looks similar. 

And chingus! Pls pls pls remember to edit your post to remove all gifs, pic and videos in your quoted image okie? Loves! *muakies!*

• Like 13

36 minutes ago, nikih said:

yep he is holding her and pressing himself against her hard and pelvic to pelvic 

Why is this making me so hot???:dizzy:

*I'm in Pervy mode once more, aigo!!!*tumblr_nqtjq1pJoK1sg0hteo1_400_zpskftcsv

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sharreb said:

And talking about a slip. She wore a silky slip in their bed scene ryt. Judging on how much hes fanning himself n later on enjoys nuzzling her. Me thks he likes holding her with just a slip between them 

And then in the morning after scene she turns around to hug him.. I watched the BTS again..*only to be sure I swear* she sadly has her hand in between them.. but still.. he is half naked there.. and she wearing a thin slip.. hehe.. but then there is the blanket too.. *sigh* i can't believe these two can get us so worked up.. 

Even Hollywood you know what don't seem to ring the bell for me sometimes.. lol!! 

1 hour ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

Ohoyyyyy i must save this pic. Look at wookies biceps on the right pic..  it only means he is holding hyunie's back with pressure.. if he just hold her lightly his biceps wont be too obvious like that. 

Im zooming the pic n amaze to see there were no gap at all. Body to body.. darn why do i feel so hot right now?

Oh God we find something new every time!! *in heat much Wookie*

Either he is holding her too tight or holding back with all his might!! Haha.. my temperature is only going up and up my friend.. maybe I should just go and take that shower I've been putting off for sometime now.. *ain't no dirty but pretty for me* *no point in not showering*

And @ehead you had me at that gif! The article was another awesome piece of literature for the little JiJi experiment going on in my mind. *I hope I'm still making sense*

@sharreb that first gif.. NJH scratching her head.. :wub: she is so darn cute!! Thanks for sharing!! 

38 minutes ago, aladidah said:

It's one of those things imma take to my grave lol! 

Things JiJi do to us.. they don't really give us a choice, do they?

*sigh*

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, ehead said:

*swoon*

*cries in a corner*

Those were beautiful words!! :heart: 

5 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

Chingus I'm dying!!!!!!

This is epic!!! 

LMAO!!!

• Like 6

Ouhhhhh, yall been out in ByeontaeLand! :lol: This is me back reading and saw the words pelvic, thrust, impregnate, feeling hot and bothered, sleepless, thin material, bathroom, hands, more pelvic, kiss, deep kisses, bulging arms....:phew:

giphy.gif

Keep going, y'all! Release your byeontaeness...it's nourrrrrmalll!! B)  Dude was ready to pounce on her. And what's underneath the blanket? Him wearing thin material PJ pants and she's wearing a thin tanktop...of course, they can feel their body's natural reaction. She may even slip a knee in between his legs when she turned around and hug him. Dude's expression says it all (even though he had to look shocked upon the discovery of her dad), he was trying hard not to react with her knee on his anatomy. Keep fanning, Wookie....LMAO! 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, meiil said:

Ikr! . Let's be honest these two are both showing all the signs of being in love, it's just that unlike Wookie whose  totally lost his chill Hyunnie tries her best to behave even tho she keeps failing as well *giggles* 

Awwww Wookie is in wove!!! how cute...And what's so ironic, funny even, is that he's the very one that went on and on and onnnnnnnnn about how he'll tell no one, not a single soul about his gf. I remember reading those articles way back and thinking to myself "ha! this dude has never been in love b4" cos when you are you CANNOT hide it no matter how much you tried hahahaha!!! It'll make you do crazy stuff which is Wookie's current state. Poor boy, NJH came in like a wrecking ball and messed up his whole dating philosophy 

• Like 20