[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 minutes ago, aladidah said:

@riririru just keeps blessing us today doesn't she? thank you so much for the previous bomb and now this one. I've spazzed so much today, had a mini heart attack in the process, possibly slept/fainted a little (still unsure about that one) and here I am still going strong. Bless!!!

you probably had a TIA (like a stroke) but you didn't even notice because you were in delulu land with us :D

44 minutes ago, huntergal said:

THAT is the most beautiful thing a gentleman could do for his love! Jinjja! He confessed his feelings and leave it up to her to decide what she wants to do for the next two years. Asking her to wait for him is unfair for her. She's still young and just entered her 20s. She has her own dreams and goals. What he could do is keep loving her, stay faithful and continues to love her. I think his love would grow much much more for her if Hyunie waits for him. 

I don't think he will openly declare his relationship to the public. He knows his heart will stay true to her. But if she has a change of heart, he can't see her getting hurt from knetz harsh comments/criticisms while he's in military. He's that awesome of protecting her. 

Kwenchana Wookie yaah, what's meant for you will always be yours... :wub:

I also like this romantic side of you Chingu :heart: not all byuntae after all LOL

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

This new information all the more confirm for me why that finale was beautiful but sad... the lips were saying what's on the script but the eyes conveyed what's on their heart. It's truly bittersweet :(

i kept repeating the last scene because I just couldn't quite put a finger on it. Their eyes, windows to the soul, glistening with raw emotion and I felt pain and sadness.  This does not match their script of a happy proposal. I think this may be the part that JCW stated in a interview that he had some regret during filming. I remember reading/watching a couple interviews, 2 different actresses commented when they film overnight their mental mind is at the weakest/most vulnerable during the wee hour of the morning (4-6 am) and it is very hard to concentrate and focus.  Just my opinion. 

• Like 20

Guys, I was trying to look for the letter JCW wrote to his fans. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I just want to compare how similar they are to NJH nail polish.:D Just tell me which page that is. Thanks so much!

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

you probably had a TIA (like a stroke) but you didn't even notice because you were in delulu land with us :D

I also like this romantic side of you Chingu :heart: not all byuntae after all LOL

Lolol issit transient ischemic attack? Expired first responder here heehee

off to bed chingus, happy spazzing whoever is taking shift handover to the other chingus! Much love to  @riririru for the amazing translation bombs!!! 

• Like 13

56 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I gave up on back reading but when i went to the last page at that time (I don't remember what page was that as we are really zooming) everyone is hyperventilating and someone was even having a heart attack, LOL! imagine having a heart attack and instead of calling 911, still opted to spazz LOL how crazy we have become. some did not even have a wink, LOL 

13 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

heheheheheh!!! Guilty as charged 

• Like 11

31 minutes ago, riririru said:

https://t.co/Pex1K2FZeh

He said he has many fellow actor and production team to discuss things with.

Among them all the co-star Nam Jihyun is the most good partner. JCW "the co-actress can see me more closely. I believe they are the closest person who able to see my lack of acting.

After doing the romantic scenes JCW will ask NJH such as "should i do it more sweetly, or if this already enough to make you feel persuade and heart fluttering".

To overcome the 8-years age different between them he said he always intentionally joking and try to communicating a lot.

thank you so much to have you on board @riririru

@MoonlightSerenade he is definitely our "intentional" man ^_^

• Like 14

A bit off topic - but sbs catch promised more BTS right? In the comment section I think. Plus usually all dramas release the BTS of the last scene or last filming? I'm still waiting and I want it NOW :cry:

• Like 16

OMG.!! OMG!! Is that a confession? It is isn't it. NJH pls wait for your oppa. All his set list and the clips sequence really make sense. 

*cries*

**i still haven't finish back read and i know I'm late on the spazzing but what the heck,  i want to scream so much. So pls don't  mind me if im a bit lag. Gaaaaaahhhhhhhh

*group hup*

• Like 14

23 minutes ago, stucked said:

OH MY GOD. *screams internally*

The 320th page is a gift. Thank you so much @riririru for sending me to heaven just right after I woke up. HAHA! 

When your ship is sailing by itself, you just have to go with the flow. We just chillin' here, waiting for some marriage news. *whistles the tune of 101reasonswhy*

It really is weird when you're late with the news. It's like everyone's already drunk and you're all alone drinking shots after shots, waiting to catch up and be drunk as well. HAHAHA. 

I FEEL YOU. We were spazzing yesterday while the other side of the world was sleeping and now the ultimate bomb exploded when people were sleeping on our side of the globe. 

when I woke up and instinctively went to this forum and was bombarded with JCW's words, in Filipino terms: nagising bigla budhi ko, bes! (my soul immediately came alive) 

• Like 16

Oh em gee! I waa debating not going with my boss and family and team on our annual retreat somewhere in the woods next week because I do not want to miss out on all the updates. No wifi etc ... But now I am seriously considering it because it is hitting me that oppa is leaving. I came to love NJH as much as oppa, but I originally was an oppa fan that led me to our sweetheart NJH. So as excited as I am about our ship sailing with some extra gust, I am actually feeling extremely emotional now. Oppa is leaving, oh em gee! Ottoke? *crying & binging on oppa's videos on YT* :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

I better find an alternative drama to binge on because my heart is way too heavy. And that is not cool. :bawling: 

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Oh em gee! I waa debating not going with my boss and family and team on our annual retreat somewhere in the woods next week because I do not want to miss out on all the updates. No wifi etc ... But now I am seriously considering it because it is hitting me that oppa is leaving. I came to love NJH as much as oppa, but I originally was an oppa fan that led me to our sweetheart NJH. So as excited as I am about our ship sailing with some extra gust, I am actually feeling extremely emotional now. Oppa is leaving, oh em gee! Ottoke? *crying & binging on oppa's videos on YT* :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

I better find an alternative drama to binge on because my heart is way too heavy. And that is not cool. :bawling: 

off topic.. have you watched my love from the star? that cracks me up all the time.

26 minutes ago, attriste said:

Lolol issit transient ischemic attack? Expired first responder here heehee

off to bed chingus, happy spazzing whoever is taking shift handover to the other chingus! Much love to  @riririru for the amazing translation bombs!!! 

yes it is chingu, like a stroke HEHEHE!!

• Like 9

3 hours ago, aladidah said:

He's totally thrown the ball in her court. Its like its up to Hyunnie to wait for him. It seems he is staying true to his initial response regarding not dating before going to the army cos he feels its not fair to the girl but he can't but hope that she does wait for him. HOW BLOODY ROMANTIC CAN THIS GET!!!!!! 

RIGHT!!! AWWWWWW!! 

I REALLY WANT TO SCREAM RIGHY NOW!! But i don't want to wake the neighbors. 

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Awwwwww @MoonlightSerenade come here, it looks like you truly need a hug

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, kyrajijin said:

RIGHT!!! AWWWWWW!! 

I REALLY WANT TO SCREAM RIGHY NOW!! But i don't want to wake the neighbors. 

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 

Honey, let it ALL OUT, scream as much as you want, wake them neighbors, slap the person right next to you....thats what i did!!!

• Like 13

47 minutes ago, aladidah said:

just keeps blessing us today doesn't she? thank you so much for the previous bomb and now this one. I've spazzed so much today, had a mini heart attack in the process, possibly slept/fainted a little (still unsure about that one) and here I am still going strong. Bless!!!

Goshhh....I woke up this morning with another bomb in this thread!!Suddenly I felt dizzy, cannot breath & lack of oxygen to the brain .Haha..why so many hints ???

• Like 13

39 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Omg oxygen. I didnt thk another bomb would go off when i went to bed. I saw it on ig but refuse to believe it but if its from u @riririru then i noe i can truly trust it.

JCW IS IN LOVE. You dont answer so "specific" and "think about it so thoroughly" unless u r feeling it and in that dilemma right now.

I thk he didnt expect to fall in love when he started SP

But he doesnt lie to himself. He realised he love her

And he isnt going to "give up" his feelings

In his answer, how many times did the word "love" comes up? Hes totally head over heel.

"If she's still here, i'll keep on loving her" essentially saying his feelings wont change.

Now i wanna weep for him when he said "if not, it becomes a good memory"

Noo jihyunnie did u hear ur oppa's roundabout confession that he's declaring to the world. Give him a sign that u r not going anywhere. Oppa will come out in may2019 to properly pursue you. Go to him with pizza n chicken n what not. If u put all the ingredients together n let it stew, the longer the better, that broth is gonna be really amazing. 

How do we tag Hyunii, we need to poke her. Sometimes she's a little oblivious too you know, she's still innocent in some ways and I guess even in the language of love. She got to read our spazzing (but cover her eyes on the gutter parts LMAO) and she will be more shook to the core 

2 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Goshhh....I woke up this morning with another bomb in this thread!!Suddenly I felt dizzy, cannot breath & lack of oxygen to the brain .Haha..why so many hints ???

another Chingu having a stroke LMAO!!!

• Like 15