[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

13 minutes ago, sharreb said:

He really loves his mum n his mum is like mother of the year award kind of person. 

I was just reading this soompi article so sharing here https://www.soompi.com/2016/09/27/ji-chang-wook-reveals-most-satisfying-gift-he-gave-to-his-mom/

During the episode, Ji Chang Wook mentions his family’s financial situation, saying, “My family’s situation was such that we couldn’t generously provide for ourselves. I had no abilities or money. My mom worked hard in a restaurant and was also sick.”

MC Lee Young Ja then asks, “What was the most satisfying gift that you gave to your mother?” to which Ji Chang Wook responds, “My mom loves cash the most. I was the most satisfied with myself when I paid back the debt that our family owed with my own earned cash. It had meaning.

- so his mom is selfless n worked hard for them. N he later worked hard to earn money n pay off their debts. 

And i concur NJH is the type of gal most ommas would love. 

I have this thinking as well..since JCW is the only child (he has no siblings) with single mother must make his mom sad the most when he's in army.if they really in r/s ,its must relieved him the most having a girl who can look after his mom once awhile when he's away..

Btw you guys are all JJang !!!! The forum move so fast now...

• Like 18

On 7/17/2017 at 10:06 AM, aladidah said:

You know this particular scene is by far my absolute favorite BTS expose. JCW was so smitten that day, like he was just lost in NJH beauty, so much so that he could not stop staring at her and in the end all he could do was gasp in that deep sexy voice of his "no, its not true" in response to her "you are better at this than me" Uh! I mean what was that!!! and then she obviously affected by such a response (who wouldn't), could only reply with a ummmmm!!!! and then JCW let out this boyish smile before quickly turning away, which was perfect timing might I add or else an accident might have taken place. That scene was sooo raw for me. I still watch it to this day.

The runner up BTS was the hospital scene and No it wasn't the one were he was trying to kiss her...It was the one were he was asked to go home cos he had finished shooting and was no longer needed. You had 2 or 3 people repeat "you can go" and JCW is like "go? whats go? is this a word? I'm unfamiliar with such term" He did not want to leave her side for even a second. Uh!!!! that was such treasure to behold. 

Its a blessing to be on this ship. I mean we have such wealth of material to spazz for decades unend thanks to PDnim, SBS catch, heck even Glorious Entertainment; while for some all they can only ever boast about is Spain. I should be more understanding cos It must hurt a little

i'll have to qoute what @moonlightserenade said haha :lol:. Seems like all the chingus out here luv same scenes in the bts. No wonder we all click so well while on this ship. :heart:

On 7/17/2017 at 10:20 AM, moonlightserenade said:

Hhhhh! Thanks chingu! When in Jiji safe haven we can run as wild as our happy delulu imaginations go. :huh::lol:. But yes, the way he kisses her. *swooned & mooned!* But before that, I am ready to drop a few items on the floor *cough*cough* in just the way he looks at her. Ooowweee, I would of been screaming "J A G I Y A!!" At the top of my lungs with Wookie's "Come hither" gaze. Ahhhahahaha!!! *delulu mind gone bonkers!* :wub::lol: Screaming like PD Nim, "JA GI YA!!!" :D

I just love this scene :heart:

• Like 14

26 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Gut area sounds like santas' HO HO HO but above the knees sounds like Mrs Santas' AH AH Ah 

is it exorcism time yet??

:huh: ooooohhh (getting up) sooooo I like hold my belly & bend forward below his gut area and the sound goes "HO HO HO!!":lol: Then begin to come up above his knees in an almost "take a bow" position and Mrs. Santas "AH AH AH AHHHHHHHH sounds comes through!!!!":lol: OOOOOOhhhh okay chingu, got it! :cookie:! *hides behind door with big cookie in mouth shyly saying, peek a boo* :wub:

• Like 8

@sharreb He has mosquito bite on his chest hhh casual clothes looks good on him and he looks younger than No Ji Wook.

I'm talking from experience mention of other(rival lol) actors , fans , bashers or haters always always  ruins the great fun in forums and it's even worse if it spreads on sns. Since there is less than a month it's best to stay humble, peaceful and be bigger person when it's necessary. 

Both Ji Hyun and Wookie (may I call him that hh I'm younger :sweatingbullets:)  stated they had great fun filming (Ji Hyun said filming meetings was so fun they got the most ngs) and that's despite of -less than desired- ratings and very tiring schedule. So think positive and enjoy the ride. ^^ 

Just my two cents anyways...thank you again I will be grateful if anyone tags me when there are news flooding in.

Ji Chang Wook Shares What He Has Planned Leading Up To His Military Enlistment Date

Ji-Chang-Wook.jpg

After finishing up his recent drama “Suspicious Partner,” Ji Chang Wook sat down for an interview and talked about his upcoming military enlistment.

“‘Suspicious Partner’ was a very meaningful project to me. It was my first rom-com, it was the last project before my enlistment, and I had a lot of fun while filming it. So it makes me sad [to see it end],” he explained.

Ji Chang Wook continued, saying, “I enlist in the military on August 14. I will try my best to carry out my duties in a healthy state and return. I will return with good projects after my service ends, so it would be great if you could wait for one year and nine months.”

He also talked about his schedule before enlisting, saying, “I’m planning on finishing up my schedule and then spending some personal time. I’m planning to prepare my body and my mind while I spend the time up until August 14, and then I’ll be enlisting.”

Meanwhile, Ji Chang Wook recently finished the popular drama “Suspicious Partner.”

“Suspicious Partner” airs every Wednesday and Thursday. Watch the latest episode at Viki!

• Like 19

On 7/17/2017 at 10:48 AM, jijibong said:

Hiiiii :heart: new here!!! I found this thread last week and i have been reading all pages. I laughed so much reading your posts :D:D i decided to join so i could spazz about JiJi/Jibong with you guys ^-^

I didn't joined before because i  don't know how to work with this forum really well :wacko: BUT I REALLY WANT TO POST ABOUT JIBONG :wub: i need to find the rules abut this forum so i don't make mistakes :D Anyway thanks a lot for your posts guys, i love reading them hehe

I really really really love Jibong, my number 1 OTP :heart: i keep watching all BTS videos and all FMV videos and etc etc :bawling:i miss them already!!!

Welcome on board chingu :heart: ! You arent the only one. Lets figure it out as we go along. :)

same here can't get enuf of are OTP wub.gif.53f873e902a5b330dc21b67798995235.gif and missing them them crazy as well

On 7/17/2017 at 11:10 AM, 4nnlov3pink said:

Hello @bomnie we have talk about it in early pages. Yes chingu u have 2 backread, bec trust me u will find many... many interesting talks here. And yes he's playful with others actress he ever work with but he already stands himself, they are only as his sunbaenim, noona n dongseng not more.

And for his type he said he likes a woman with beautiful smile,  beauty appearance is needed but more is she kind hearted, not too tall more or less is 160, can click well with him in whatever aspect, he can act childish freely in front of her and someone who can muse him ===> Guess what... all of above criterias definitely REALLY... REALLY FIT WITH NJH.

I can add more details here (I think I never read about it here or I lost track here ) This is really give me GOOSEBUMP, even THEIR PHILOSHOPY in acting is the same: slow, steady and not for aim the popularity.

Someone here also share about how fun Hyuuni with Wookie oppa bec she can talks anything 2 him. Guess what... both of them have this shyness around people but hey all what we see are SO LOVELY AND LIVELY PERSONS THEY ARE. Bec I know alot Wookie oppa so The Changing is Too Obvious from him :D I can add more about him but I think I have shared about him so many times here. So keep on digging our treasures here chingu.

Happy shipping:wub:

2 all shippers: lol... we are already in 150... something. We got too many fuel... hahahaha... :lol: But I enjoy it, bec I have a feeling SOMETHING GOOD will happen later ha...ha... I'm positive bec whateva happens the worst is OUR SHIP SANK. *SLAPBACK2REALITY

Compatibility is one of the most important factor for a relationship. So this kind of compatibility is very hard to find. They are made for each other chingu :wub:

Seems like we are heading towards 200 very soon... :)

• Like 14

On 17/07/2017 at 3:55 PM, sharreb said:

Anatomy of JiBong kisses

Kiss 1. Eager. Tentative. One lip a time technique

Kiss 2. Body and head involuntarily move forward to receive NJH peck

Kiss 3. Devour NJH. Shes giving me access. Lets explore to our hearts' content

Kiss 4. Bend her backwards with the force of his kisses. Let the lips and the hands do the talking. 

Kiss 5. Assist in moving forward for the kiss. Although JH should be the one doing the pulling.

Kiss 6. Purse my lips. Ready to kiss JH.

Kiss 7. Her palm on one side of my face n her lips on the other. This is bliss

Kiss 8. Kiss on the forehead..show i cherish her.  Let me cup the side of her face lovingly. 

Kiss 9. Rooted/ frozen at the spot

When i collage the kisses im reminded @stucked mention how the epilogue seemed sad. If u look at all their kisses. Their last kiss is the most odd. The gal you propose to leans in to kiss u... And u r just rooted.. Mind u kiss no.2 and no.6 both tyms NJH leans in u can see hes ready to receive it. In kiss 9 it feels sad instead of warm. Like he hated saying goodbye..like he has alot on his mind

Thank you dearie for sharing this with us!!!  Seeing the kisses reminds me so much of SP. That withdrawal feeling is still so real for me. Gahhhh!

20 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Good morning friends

@riririru @ginger85 @4nnlov3pink Mary Palmer refers to a guys hands. :tongue::tongue: I hope I dont need to explain further or I'm really going to hell! Heee

I guess its Mary Palmer for men, lets just say for women its Robert Palmer!!! (May his soul rest in peace)

Some culture would say Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters (5 fingers ya'll) and let your imagination run wild. 

@huntergal @aladidah  hope these gals are not requesting return demo, what ya think? :D

I didn't know what mary palmer meant till @attriste told me about it. Omigosh. Our thread. Hahahs. Is a very fun thread indeed. Hahahahs. I'm not that innocent but there are certain lingos that I have to familiarize myself with! Hahahas!

18 hours ago, meiil said:

Bummer! Let's hope to at least see him on  Sketchbook tomorrow. Thanks for letting us know :wink:  @4nnlov3pink thanks for bringing that here. Aww we know you were happy and we hope you still are ❤  btw even tho they blurred her face look u can clearly spot NJH in this pic too 

I didnt even realised that hyunni was in the pic till you pointed it out! Hahahs. Wookie took my entire attention in the pic. Heh. 

7 hours ago, aa95 said:

LOL guys! STAAAAP! Go watch the video - he's cupping part of her face! They're not alone at the moment afterall! 

Hahahahahahaha! I seriously wished it was what everyone was talking about earlier. Hahahahhas! I cannot stop laughing at what was being discussed man. Hahahhas. But yes, he's definitely cupping her face, her jawline to be exact. Hahahahs 

3 hours ago, pauliza said:
same place :lol:

Why are jiji shippers so sharp eyed! This is pretty interesting. Maybe it's for the sake of convenience. Hahahs. 

3 hours ago, lividc said:

Hi guys... I saw another part on JCW's interview in weibo. Since I did not see it being translated yet, I just shared the part here. However, not sure if it's totally accurate since I'm just translating from Chinese... hoping someone could translate the korean words fully in English please. keke

또 면회 희망 연예인을 꼽는 질문에 “걸그룹을 잘 모르는데 트와이스 친구들이 오면 난리가 날 것 같지만, 나하고는 전혀 친분이 없다. 남지현 씨도 오면 군대에 있는 친구들이 좋아할 것 같다”고 말했다. 

Q: 希望哪個女團來軍隊表演? A: 我不太認識女團 也沒有熟的朋友 如果像是TWICE來的話軍隊應該會暴動吧 南志鉉小姐如果來的話 軍隊朋友們應該也會很喜歡的~

CR to mow1230 weibo (http://www.weibo.com/mow1230)

Basically, JCW was asked which girl group he hope could come to army to perform? In gist, he replied he is not really familiar with girl group or are close friends with them. But he said that if Twice will to come, the army will go chaotic. He also think the army mates will like very much if Nam Ji Hyun could come too. 

----------------------------------

Btw, I had to say you guys are so hilarious with your replies! hahahaha even more entertaining than their interviews! XD Anyway, I'm quite satisfied with their interviews... very professional answers but still candid and casual. I don't expect them to indulge too much judging from their private personalities so I'm happy enough =D 

Hyunni definitely has a place in his heart, be it his special one or someone he's close to. Hahahhas. How can he link hyunni in this question is beyond me!! Hahahs!

2 hours ago, riririru said:

Phew im here on the lastest current page finally! Ive been reading jihyun's interviews on naver and boom! 5new pages lol. 

Anw im quite surprised( and happy xD) she doesnt throw the direct oppa-dongsaeng on her and wook's relationship hohoho

She also said that Changwook told her(and the other cast) to not visit him during his enlist, she havent asked the reason and planning to ask why tho

And she also thought that the Legendary Mute Kiss was a broadcast/editing error at first XDDDDD

okay now off reading changwook's interviews!

Edit: she said she felt her heart flutters when her and him had an eye contact(s) aw aw aw

Dearie.. Can I ask where did u read this from? Gah. Did she really say that? How come no one else mentioned it? Hahahs. Isn't it funny how in one interview he said he'll see who will come and hyunni said he asked them not to come! Hahahahs. 

1 hour ago, pinklalaland said:

Hey guys, I'm sorry to ruin the excitement but there are some pretty weird translations going around here. As much as I wished this was said, I just can't help but need to shut it down. I believe in logical shipping within reason (even tho I'm so obsessed LOL) Please forgive me, but I don't want us to actually seem delulu *begs for forgiveness*

• JCW never said working with Jihyun was a "great gift". The title of the article said "“남지현과 호흡? 굉장히 잘 맞았다” which means, "Teamwork/working with Nam Jihyun? Matched very well". Please do not use google or bing or etc for translations because most of the time they are WRONG. I cannot stress this enough. Shippers are fed false information which leads them to start creating scenarios that seem quite ridiculous once one realizes what it actually says. 
  • When looking at translations that don't quite make a proper or coherent sentence, I highly suggest that you do not take every single word/phrase seriously because this means that the person who translated it merely ran it through Google translate (which everyone knows is complete poop). 
  • If you must use google translate, please take in the information with a grain of salt. Some words might be correct but the actual meaning is usually off.

@lividc your translation is spot on, no worries there! I can't believe he brought Jihyun's name into the topic LOOL  :love: edit: Idk what the chinese says lol, I just know that's what it says in Korean! 

Thank you for your correction on the article! I agree with you. Even as we are having fun Spazzing in here with our delulu mind occasionally, it's good to have the proper translation so as to know what was the exact meaning and words beinf said. Heheh. 

Thus... Your confirmation in Korean regarding girl group and hyunni made my day! Hahahahahahs! 

And........  You guys are scary! The pages are running like nobody's business! Everytime I come on, I'm always keeping my fingers crossed. But, that's a very good problem! Keep it coming girls! Hahahahs. It's a hoot reading the discussion even if I can't ever participate in time! Hahahahs 

• Like 22

20 minutes ago, syasha12795 said:

I have this thinking as well..since JCW is the only child (he has no siblings) with single mother must make his mom sad the most when he's in army.

True that!! When I found out about his MS.. the first person that came to my mind was his mother!! 

• Like 12

Oooook... I missed for a few day and i was welcomed by at least 100 pages.... I didn't read all of them but i got the general idea of what went down here.. You guys are hilarious! I laughed so hard reading you posts and comments.. When i last visited here they were still some innocent minds lurking around here but now... they're all gone!:joy:

I was going to tag all of you but i just had a coffee and a coffee is no good to me:sweat_smile: so i'll just say that i agree with every single one of you

I'll also share my thoughts but imma make it short since i am not feeling that well..

I read the interviews and it impressed me how similar their responses were.. They really think alike :smirk:

Also.. their style... their clothes really match! Loose Tshirts with stripes and jeans.. Impressive!

At the wrap up party... i don't know if you noticed but when no one else was paying attention to JH when she was moving the table, CW was the only one doing so and helping her! Someone on ig got a moment during a video (different one when they were gathering at the cake) and there was CW smoothly looking at her.. And the hand brushing moment..  that was :thumbsup: Really smooth JCW, really smooth :joy:

I don't care if there aren't any selca of them uploaded.. Just remember that Ji Chang Wook considers her as the moon :smirk: He even asked her to bring him chicken in the army!! Like seriously dude??? And apparently he said that his fellow soldiers would be happy if she would come... Again... WHAAAAT?

Tch.. that man really knows how to keep us hoping.. And NJH isn't left behind either.. she still keeps the necklace.. is it that precious Nam Ji Hyun ssi??

I just remembered.. i had a dream last night,,  we all met and i laughed so hard that i woke up legit crying.. Thankfully no one heard me or they would have made fun of me for my whole life :sweat_smile::joy:

• Like 18

W-W-WAIT? WHAT?

Why would Ji Chang Wook use Twice and Nam Ji Hyun in the context of visiting the army? (Btw, is this the correct translation? HAHAHA!) WHY? I mean, suuuure, TWICE is currently the most popular girl group in KPop. *rolls eyes 3x*  But! Nam Ji Hyun? She's no idol and still much a baby in the eyes of Kent. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING JI CHANG WOOK SSI??? 

sheldon-hyperventilating-big-bang-theory

*goes backreading again*

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, love4life said:

Oooook... I missed for a few day and i was welcomed by at least 100 pages.... I didn't read all of them but i got the general idea of what went down here.. You guys are hilarious! I laughed so hard reading you posts and comments.. When i last visited here they were still some innocent minds lurking around here but now... they're all gone!:joy:

I was going to tag all of you but i just had a coffee and a coffee is no good to me:sweat_smile: so i'll just say that i agree with every single one of you

I'll also share my thoughts but imma make it short since i am not feeling that well..

I read the interviews and it impressed me how similar their responses were.. They really think alike :smirk:

Also.. their style... their clothes really match! Loose Tshirts with stripes and jeans.. Impressive!

At the wrap up party... i don't know if you noticed but when no one else was paying attention to JH when she was moving the table, CW was the only one doing so and helping her! Someone on ig got a moment during a video (different one when they were gathering at the cake) and there was CW smoothly looking at her.. And the hand brushing moment..  that was :thumbsup: Really smooth JCW, really smooth :joy:

I don't care if there aren't any selca of them uploaded.. Just remember that Ji Chang Wook considers her as the moon :smirk: He even asked her to bring him chicken in the army!! Like seriously dude??? And apparently he said that his fellow soldiers would be happy if she would come... Again... WHAAAAT?

Tch.. that man really knows how to keep us hoping.. And NJH isn't left behind either.. she still keeps the necklace.. is it that precious Nam Ji Hyun ssi??

I just remembered.. i had a dream last night,,  we all met and i laughed so hard that i woke up legit crying.. Thankfully no one heard me or they would have made fun of me for my whole life :sweat_smile::joy:

Welcome back chingu! Omo some of these responses, aigoo, ottokke? *:huh:* **innocently hiding behind door*peek a boo!** ROFL!!!!! 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, stucked said:

W-W-WAIT? WHAT?

Why would Ji Chang Wook use Twice and Nam Ji Hyun in the context of visiting the army? (Btw, is this the correct translation? HAHAHA!) WHY? I mean, suuuure, TWICE is currently the most popular girl group in KPop. *rolls eyes 3x*  But! Nam Ji Hyun? She's no idol and still much a baby in the eyes of Kent. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING JI CHANG WOOK SSI??? 

*goes backreading again*

Capt @stucked aja aja fighting on your backreading**pom pom dance**

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, moonlightserenade said:

:huh: ooooohhh (getting up) sooooo I like hold my belly & bend forward below his gut area and the sound goes "HO HO HO!!":lol: Then begin to come up above his knees in an almost "take a bow" position and Mrs. Santas "AH AH AH AHHHHHHHH sounds comes through!!!!":lol: OOOOOOhhhh okay chingu, got it! :cookie:! *hides behind door with big cookie in mouth shyly saying, peek a boo* :wub:

@moonlightserenade Heey chingu, dont exert too much energy, no need to stand up, you can do it on your knees .... Shhhhh :tongue::D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Dearie.. Can I ask where did u read this from? Gah. Did she really say that? How come no one else mentioned it? Hahahs. Isn't it funny how in one interview he said he'll see who will come and hyunni said he asked them not to come! Hahahahs.

Visiting army http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000755468

Heart fluttering http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000976880
I personally feel very giddy when i read this bec she choose the "you re dirty but pretty" hug scene whICH IS AN ADLIB FROM JCW THERE GOES MY DELULU XD

About the mute-kiss http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002630592

Edited by riririru
Mixed word on dirty but pretty line
  • Like 20