[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

46 minutes ago, littlerex69 said:

Hai All

this is a very first time i join a community just to ship a drama couple .. I just can contain the feeling alone, I need a friends to scream together. 

And the power of shipper are truly amaze me how can you guys found such a little details to connect this two beautiful people together (I'm not complain though)

I always wonder why in every kiss scene BTS is seems longer that it need to be, i mean the scene is only a few second but the BTS is 4 Minutes long LOL it seems that the PD nim is liking what  he sees on camera like we all did

:wub:

Welcome to jiji world chingu!! Pls replace me to rest for awhile..dont u know pd nim is a captain of jibong shipper!!:Dseem someone appreciate to rehearsal or while making kiss scenes though.:lol:

• Like 15

1 minute ago, spy booble said:

Welcome to jiji world chingu!! Pls replace me to rest for awhile..dont u know pd nim is a captain of jibong shipper!!:Dseem someone appreciate to rehearsal or while making kiss scenes though.:lol:

*Group Hugs* I know right that PD really know which scene we want to see how the making look like. 

every BTS is a screaming material hahahaha

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, ehead said:

To describe Nam Ji Hyun as pretty is an understatement. She has the eyes of an angel and laugh that cam brighten the whole room. :blush:

And smiley fairy too...ahhh I cannot contain my happiness..Hyunnie no more baby girl and really become gorgeous lady (+intellectual too)...I'm still need to backreading few more pages...BRB:lol:

• Like 16

Goodness me, I love the shipping world, it's such so fun when all the fans try to find any micro details to prove evidently. Love all hard work of you guys. What so ever the ship go , even go to the north following army camp of JCW of back to Seoul we do enjoy funny moment, what a life!!!!!!!!

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Anatomy of JiBong kisses

Kiss 1. Eager. Tentative. One lip a time technique

Kiss 2. Body and head involuntarily move forward to receive NJH peck

Kiss 3. Devour NJH. Shes giving me access. Lets explore to our hearts' content

Kiss 4. Bend her backwards with the force of his kisses. Let the lips and the hands do the talking. 

Kiss 5. Assist in moving forward for the kiss. Although JH should be the one doing the pulling.

Kiss 6. Purse my lips. Ready to kiss JH.

Kiss 7. Her palm on one side of my face n her lips on the other. This is bliss

Kiss 8. Kiss on the forehead..show i cherish her.  Let me cup the side of her face lovingly. 

Kiss 9. Rooted/ frozen at the spot

When i collage the kisses im reminded @stucked mention how the epilogue seemed sad. If u look at all their kisses. Their last kiss is the most odd. The gal you propose to leans in to kiss u... And u r just rooted.. Mind u kiss no.2 and no.6 both tyms NJH leans in u can see hes ready to receive it. In kiss 9 it feels sad instead of warm. Like he hated saying goodbye..like he has alot on his mind

@sharreb **clap clap** thanks for kiss analysis and I'm agreed on last kiss.How could proposal kiss give sad vibe, right?..off to continue backreading

• Like 19

@Hello_JIS sorry chingu.. I tried to find again but still didnt pop up. I spend my whole mornin looking at ig and use so many hashtags including hangul so i cant rem which was it. But im confident i saw sth eerily similar to what u post. So indeed theres another person with eagle eyes like u.

Hehe korean gentleman n their manner legs.

If u see in their kiss the force of oppa's kiss he keeps moving forward. Its no wonder her head bend backwards from his earnest kisses

• Like 24

5 minutes ago, biejuju said:

@sharreb **clap clap** thanks for kiss analysis and I'm agreed on last kiss.How could proposal kiss give sad vibe, right?..off to continue backreading

Yes I noticed that too... and while bong hee was saying " I will love you too my entire life." ... looks like she's about to cry. :cry: Oh my poor heart. So sad. 

• Like 24

1 hour ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

The problem is I forget 2 save the acc IG n this is just their convo btw so I don't take it seriously. And I just share here if some of u ever heard about it??? 

note: is this kind of post is proper 2 talk about. I scare if my post will hurt both of wookie oppa n hyuuni

Hm. Babe? It's okay to discuss this here but it'll be much much better if we have the exact material. Like the exact post confirmed by an SP staff. If it isn't, then that would just be mere gossip. We don't want that  a "They said" "She said" "He said" scenario here. :)

By the way, you are just soooo cute standing up to the lesser innocent ones here. Very very cute and funny. HAHAHAHA.

*goes back to backreading*

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, ehead said:

Yes I noticed that too... and while bong hee was saying " I will love you too my entire life." ... looks like she's about to cry. :cry: Oh my poor heart. So sad. 

Eyes cannot lie, right @ehead? Both of them really sad and it's truly like a goodbye kiss instead of proposal kiss.

Side note : I think we have many silents readers now as our thread always become hot topic (including hot party topic/Mary Palmer and so on..hahaa LOL)...

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Hello_JIS said:

As we all known, they must go to the same saloon before the wrap up party, but there is no solid evidence to show they were in the saloon at the same time. 

Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found the guy in the 2nd flood may be the same person who took the vid on JCW's event yesterday. 

Omg!! You are FBI worthy!! Hahah!!! 

*running off to back read*

*there's so much left*

*okay bye*

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, littlerex69 said:

The very first reason I really hooked with this drama is because I saw pure sincerity in Ji Chang wook eyes when he look at hyunii, I'm not even start to mention the overflowing chemistry and of course the kiss.

In every kiss JI Chang Wook show us how is it like to kiss someone we love, in each kiss its soooooo believable and we saw how eager he is to kiss Nam Ji Hyun. But that last kiss seems unsure 

at the after party also he seem like containing him self a lot 

Dear @littlerex69 you're newbie here, welcome to JiJi squad! Just an friendly reminder when u reply need to delete the pics or video as it's against soompi rule...U may copy the link and repost again:blush:

• Like 13

I just noticed something... Isn't it weird that the ring on the necklace gets shown very clearly? I mean.. it seems that NJH is taking a picture from a side angle (or is it from the front? not sure anymore)... anyways.. regardless of the angle.. If you follow the "law of gravity" (am I even stating the right law, i don't know anymore at this point! hahahaa :D ) the ring is supposed to be below her chin, just like how it is on the picture on the top right. that's how people will wear their necklace right? especially since the ring is supposed to be heavier, thus due to gravity, the ring should be pulling the necklace down (thus the ring will be placed on the center, below her chin).

But on the picture that NJH posted yesterday the ring on the necklace is placed more towards the left side, like she purposely meant to show the necklace (aka the ring = the same one that JW gave BH on SP) since that's how everyone knew it was the same necklace. Only this necklace had the ring on it (with the same type & color of stone). If it was placed normally (thus below her chin), the ring would have been covered by her hair. But in this picture it isn't... O.O 

now... is this a coincidence or was this on purpose?? am i thinking too much into the picture?? gahhh >.<

• Like 19