[Drama 2017] Live Up To Your Name, Dr. Heo 명불허전

Admin

1 hour ago, fans123 said:

@boingboingracquet lol I can't help it chingu,...HI is so cute hahaha:tongue:

@leba yo gurl whatcha doin up on this mountain? Do you want to join us meditating ? It's good to see you too :D.

Look up the sky ...Oommm Hahahaha:lol:

It's alright you can go anywhere you want. As for me I prefer here :tongue:....whatever in drama remains in the drama. Their real life, I'll just leave it to you guys over the gummers thread :sweatingbullets:

Can I be here too? To meditate in the mountains? Hahaha. I actually do check on this thread once every few days. But didn’t check for about 4 days and when I came back last night, i found that it was alive again! With all the people I haven’t been seeing on Gummers thread for awhile. Haha. Honestly, I still can’t get over the drama itself. Still watching an episode every other day or two.  I love them as HI and YK. As for KNG and KAJ, if it helps, I will talk about their real life on the other thread then. Haha. I’m both a fan and a shipper. :lol: will solve withdrawal symptoms here and delusional symptoms there. 

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, fans123 said:

That was hot! ....i am a hot ajumma ? Hahaha:joy: 

((Hugs)) @bluehopeatm:kiss_wink::heart: thank you chinguuuuu :lol:

Yup, super hot, stunning :))) Haha :joy:

@leba i laughed so hard at your "cheery gang" haha, does it include me? Suddenly we all become "gangsters" haha 

I was on a business trip to another city the other day! And when the night fell, in the countryside, i was looking at the sky, even there were no neon lights, i still wondered why I couldn't see any star!!! There were so many stars in Joseon back then!

Haha, to that level, how can u expect me to ever get over this drama :))))

@leba  and @bluehopeatm too 

Ohh yes you both are welcome here to the rehab centre  up on this beautiful mountain Hahahaha :lol:. How I wish this is really a mountain at jeoson time so I can peep on pervy HI on the river sharpening his needle .

Sw2bezY.gif

I have conflict emotions after NG-ssi and AJ-ssi winking at me but I never thought you are also that conflict with your mind , you are both shipper and fan.....that's a lot to take hahahaha:sweat:

What should we do??? :bawling: whuaa

IzrZQ3O.gif

^^  oh.... what was the conflicting emotions u felt when they winked at you? Hehe. Maybe I was too engrossed in how good KNG looked with his wink that I didn’t think much about their winks together! Hehe. 

I have my doubts about them sometimes too. During those times I will just lie low and comment less in gummers thread. Hehe. But if really fail to ship, i will still support them individually, esp KNG, because have really taken a keen interest not only in his acting skills but in him as a person. Just that I don’t dare to watch many of his other works because I don’t really like tragic endings. That’s why i’m Still stuck to watching LUTYN. I might give his movie One Day a try.... when I finally get bored with his comedic acting. Haha! 

23 hours ago, leba said:

Omo! The cheery gang of Gummer thread came lurking back here? I’m so happy to find all of you again! For a moment I was wondering where did the funny chingus like @fans123 go to? Sorry I only singled you out, @fans123. Because I really enjoy your sense of humor and missed it these few days at Gummer thread. (Yea, the tension is settled. But it’s a bit quiet now. Probably because the tension scared you all away too. :( oh well, everyone there has been good and polite and respectful since that day. May it continue so we can be happy fans and shippers too!)

And the conversation about having HI laughter as ring tone is hilarious! Burst out laughing thinking of his laugh while i’m in the midst of toilet time!! Thanks thanks! That’s so HI goofiness kind of humor! Haha! 

Me too can’t move on from LUTYN. I’ll be greedy and lurk here and Gummers thread. Hehe. Am a busybody in seeing if the ship gets sailing or not. In the meantime, since all that we have of the couple is their great masterpiece, the drama itself, it’ll be good enough for me to follow all your discussions on it!! 

Sigh. Really happy to find you guys back here. For a moment I was thinking “where did everybody go? Don’t tell me everyone managed to move on with their normal lives except insane and delusional me?? :wacko:“.  So i’m So glad that you all haven’t moved on yet as well! Haha. Just lurking in another thread only... haha. :D

So you guys are here,glad i visit this thread,missing our  gum couple so much,dont worry chingu,your not alone,me either,i still dont know what is the meanng of  moving on,,..

I sneak in here quietly, you guys probably are sleeping by now:tongue:. After my through analysis, i think YK can join our thread, she has lots of ideas how to die ^_^. Weirdly enough the practice became something else :lol:hahaha

Chingu @bluehopeatm you don't need to jump into the tv set to stab him, all he needs is YK :joy::naughty:

gsClqD9.gif

vi2H9sd.gif

Why is the dying practice become so hot? :relaxed:

VhINX0B.gif

Ommo... after making gifs i can't sleep .....ottoke?:joy: 

Need to force myself to sleepDXCQ4AH.gif

Goodnight/Goodmorning ((hugs)):kiss_wink::heart:

AND FINALLY GUYS, I HAVE A VERY HIGH RESOLUTION OF LIVE UP TO YOUR NAME RAW VIDEO. NOW I NEED A BLURAY! MUAHAHAHAHAA.

Awieee all the gif cheer me up. Lol. Thank you guys for coming back here. I'm still writing 2nd part of LUTYN extension. Hoping that I can finished them soon. Hehehe. I have so much struggling about what to do to Makgae and Jaeha. And also what to do to Heo Im and Yeonkyung xD

15 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

AND FINALLY GUYS, I HAVE A VERY HIGH RESOLUTION OF LIVE UP TO YOUR NAME RAW VIDEO. NOW I NEED A BLURAY! MUAHAHAHAHAA.

Awieee all the gif cheer me up. Lol. Thank you guys for coming back here. I'm still writing 2nd part of LUTYN extension. Hoping that I can finished them soon. Hehehe. I have so much struggling about what to do to Makgae and Jaeha. And also what to do to Heo Im and Yeonkyung xD

Do they get to make babies in part 2? Hehe. Sorry....:lol:

19 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

No babies

Not yet :D:D

Im-ie and Kyung-ie needs to get married first :tongue:

Ahhh.... okie! Then we’ll look forward to a wedding first! Hahaha! 

@minbongyi I can’t find the link to the fanfic. I think I missed it the other time u posted it. Can you please send here again? Hehe. :lol:

12 minutes ago, leba said:

Ahhh.... okie! Then we’ll look forward to a wedding first! Hahaha! 

@minbongyi I can’t find the link to the fanfic. I think I missed it the other time u posted it. Can you please send here again? Hehe. :lol:

Heheheee. Here they are chingu

http://minbongyi.tumblr.com/post/166879338380/an-unexpected-present

Actually, it's still way far from good. But I hope enjoyed it :D

22 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

Heheheee. Here they are chingu

http://minbongyi.tumblr.com/post/166879338380/an-unexpected-present

Actually, it's still way far from good. But I hope enjoyed it :D

Ooh! It’s so sweet.... their first meet up again after 2 years. And all the memories they replayed it again.... the yummy meat dish, playing with their feet under the table, being not able to fall asleep.... Thanks @minbongyi for creating the extension! It’s very believable! Hehe. And it brings back all the memories of the drama itself and makes me all the more cannot move on!!!  :wub:

Are you long time fan of KNG?  :D

On 11/10/2017 at 10:26 AM, leba said:

@boingboingracquet Me too no good at espionage. Wish I was then can get firsthand info and share over here. But it’s really good that you can channel your withdrawal symptoms to such pretty and cute drawings of Im and Kyung. Love them so much. Me can only lurk around here and Gummers thread and ramble and ramble on. 

I’ve been playing Always on the piano quite often. Figured out what the notes and tried it. But also not sure how to upload here even if I record and want to share. Hehe. But I like the song so much! And I like Not Gonna Wait too. Liked it best when it was played when both of them were back in their own worlds and thinking of each other while walking. And walking in time to the music too!! Very thoughtful effort from the music director. Hehe

Hmmm.... I did think about why can’t YK follow HI? That was before the ending was aired and before we all wanted HI to die. Haha. I’m of the old fashioned kind that I don’t mind the lady give up and follow the guy. Hehe. But I think the more modern women will be against this ending. Because not sure if YK can really survive there permanently. Toilets are not modern.... no proper medical equipment she is used to....

but then again, how is HI gonna survive in modern world for long too? How to get an ID to stay on? And someone mentioned in the other thread before how are HI and YK gonna have babies? Plus,  so long as the needle container is with HI, he will be kinda immortal. He will be time traveling whenever he gets into a fatal accident. So what does that mean to his relationship with YK? Haha. Very tricky issues to be dealt with. Maybe that’s why writer-nim left it as that for us to imagine their future. Haha. I think it’s easier for Hi to survive in modern world than YK since he’s done it before. 

@leba thanks for your kind compliments.... withdrawal symptoms really help in making me get off my butt to actually draw something, or else I'd just be only munching on chips and scrolling through soompi posts instead.. haha.

I would really love to hear your version of 'always'! maybe you can upload on your instagram and share the post? I'm an IT dummy so i don't know any better ways... unless you want to youtube...

Actually deep down inside, I want Heo Im and Yeon Kyung to end up together forever. Thats why I wish she had followed him back to Joseon instead. Surely there is a lot of adjustment she needs to do, but being the smart innovative and unpredictable girl she is, I'm sure she would do fine, and HI will have to make riceballs every morning for her before he leaves for work at Haeminseo, and she would have her own little underground clinic for minor surgeries and treating heart ailments the best improvisional way she can...and at night, they would both go to slaves and treat them together, weekends spent playing chess with Dr Heo Jun, teaching little Yunyi acupuncture.... but well toilets.... that is a problem she would have to solve herself and get used to.. HI certainly can't help her with that...

The open ending is, I guess, the best way to end it... I'm imagining that if Im stays on in Seoul, he'll have to go on in life without an ID, unless director Ma comes out of retirement to help him make one.... of course, I am also imagining the adorable babies they will have.. hehehe.

6 hours ago, leba said:

Ooh! It’s so sweet.... their first meet up again after 2 years. And all the memories they replayed it again.... the yummy meat dish, playing with their feet under the table, being not able to fall asleep.... Thanks @minbongyi for creating the extension! It’s very believable! Hehe. And it brings back all the memories of the drama itself and makes me all the more cannot move on!!!  :wub:

Are you long time fan of KNG?  :D

Thank god, you like it. Actually I've been very careful to put an action. It takes me a month to fixing and re-write the action. Because I don't want to put up too much or too rush. So I'll write the fanfiction depends on their portray on drama and the drama's flow itself. Idk how many times I watched the drama now, just to make sure that I don't make the extension too hyperbole because of my biases side. So this is the best I can make so far. I can't move on either. Lol

Nope. I'm new fans. Heheheee. Waeyo? :D

37 minutes ago, boingboingracquet said:

@leba thanks for your kind compliments.... withdrawal symptoms really help in making me get off my butt to actually draw something, or else I'd just be only munching on chips and scrolling through soompi posts instead.. haha.

I would really love to hear your version of 'always'! maybe you can upload on your instagram and share the post? I'm an IT dummy so i don't know any better ways... unless you want to youtube...

Actually deep down inside, I want Heo Im and Yeon Kyung to end up together forever. Thats why I wish she had followed him back to Joseon instead. Surely there is a lot of adjustment she needs to do, but being the smart innovative and unpredictable girl she is, I'm sure she would do fine, and HI will have to make riceballs every morning for her before he leaves for work at Haeminseo, and she would have her own little underground clinic for minor surgeries and treating heart ailments the best improvisional way she can...and at night, they would both go to slaves and treat them together, weekends spent playing chess with Dr Heo Jun, teaching little Yunyi acupuncture.... but well toilets.... that is a problem she would have to solve herself and get used to.. HI certainly can't help her with that...

The open ending is, I guess, the best way to end it... I'm imagining that if Im stays on in Seoul, he'll have to go on in life without an ID, unless director Ma comes out of retirement to help him make one.... of course, I am also imagining the adorable babies they will have.. hehehe.

Hehe. I’m very IT challenged actually. Don’t have IG too and have never tried uploading anything on You tube.... sighs.... anyways, will try to practice a bit more first....haha. A bit shy.... 

Just that sometimes I ask myself what can I contribute to gummers or LUTYN thread besides my long winded ramblings... and sometimes I entertain the thought: should I try recording and sharing my playing? Hehe. Okie. Will let u know when I finally found the guts to do it. :lol:

oh and I really love reading your imaginations on what kind of life they would be living if YK goes to Joseon. So sweet and happy life. Rice balls for breakfast everyday! Haha. And nocturnal medical consultations.... (instead of baby making activities on the bed?) hehe. I guess in her little underground operating theatre, she would have explored with making pseudo-modern surgical equipment! And with the help of HI hubby, they will make a great team!! That’s definitely a more certain and fixed ending compared to HI coming back to modern Seoul and with that needle container. Who knows what the needle container will do to him this time? Hahaha. The only sad thing about YK going to Joseon is Grandpa will really be heartbroken. Or why not all 3 hug together and go Joseon together? Hahaha. Grandpa will have Heo Jun as company. So he won’t feel lonely. If that’s the case, I will tell Grandpa that, “Yes, a person shines most brightly where he belongs, but a doctor who has already found his direction and purpose, will shine brightly wherever he or she is. Joseon people will definitely benefit from some simple heart surgeries. She’ll definitely be an asset there!!”

hehe. And of course, they will still have that many cute babies in Joseon.... more in fact cos they tend to have larger families in the past! Hahahaha. Imagine a heavily pregnant YK (with 5 children running around) complaining to HI why didn’t she educate him about family planning earlier? Hahahaha. :wub:

6 minutes ago, minbongyi said:

Thank god, you like it. Actually I've been very careful to put an action. It takes me a month to fixing and re-write the action. Because I don't want to put up too much or too rush. So I'll write the fanfiction depends on their portray on drama and the drama's flow itself. Idk how many times I watched the drama now, just to make sure that I don't make the extension too hyperbole because of my biases side. So this is the best I can make so far. I can't move on either. Lol

Nope. I'm new fans. Heheheee. Waeyo? :D

It’s great! Haha. Now waiting to know what’s going to happen after their first night of meeting again.... go and make ID so that he can stay permanently? Hehe. 

Ooh... I thought u are his long time fan... cos I thought you wrote the article in your blog “Many times KNG proved he is the cutest actor” and it looked like a lot of research was done to find all the pictures. Hehe. Me too am a very new fan... hehe

16 minutes ago, leba said:

It’s great! Haha. Now waiting to know what’s going to happen after their first night of meeting again.... go and make ID so that he can stay permanently? Hehe. 

Ooh... I thought u are his long time fan... cos I thought you wrote the article in your blog “Many times KNG proved he is the cutest actor” and it looked like a lot of research was done to find all the pictures. Hehe. Me too am a very new fan... hehe

Uwaaaaah! Thank you so much for your compliment dear. Hehehee. Wanna hear some spoiler? I'll going to extend Jaeha and Makgae's epilogue in next chapter. Lol. Don't think about baby yet dear. I'm still looking for the right time to filled our pervyness first and then we can talk about the babies. Hahahahaa.

But since KNG said "HI comes back to get married" for their last ad-lib scene after their reunion, so marriage is there. Hehehe. Talking about an id or else he needs in future, I guess I'll cut off those barrier. It must be matters in real life, but in dramaland I think we can just leave it that way. Just like his doctor license, it's actually impossible to get that if we think in real life way. Or maybe I'll going to find a way for HI to establishing his existence in future. Hope you excused me to bring the best I can do. Heheheee

That article was written by dramatroll actually, I only reblogged it. Hehehee. Dramatroll's admin actually a new fan of KNG too, if I guessed right, but I know her works so much for K-Drama memes and jokes. Because I was following dramatroll since the first time they established. She'll digging up everything. She even watching all drama's of KNG I bet. That's why she can combined all those gif of KNG. The admin is so extra when it comes to K-Drama :D:D

2 hours ago, minbongyi said:

Uwaaaaah! Thank you so much for your compliment dear. Hehehee. Wanna hear some spoiler? I'll going to extend Jaeha and Makgae's epilogue in next chapter. Lol. Don't think about baby yet dear. I'm still looking for the right time to filled our pervyness first and then we can talk about the babies. Hahahahaa.

But since KNG said "HI comes back to get married" for their last ad-lib scene after their reunion, so marriage is there. Hehehe. Talking about an id or else he needs in future, I guess I'll cut off those barrier. It must be matters in real life, but in dramaland I think we can just leave it that way. Just like his doctor license, it's actually impossible to get that if we think in real life way. Or maybe I'll going to find a way for HI to establishing his existence in future. Hope you excused me to bring the best I can do. Heheheee

That article was written by dramatroll actually, I only reblogged it. Hehehee. Dramatroll's admin actually a new fan of KNG too, if I guessed right, but I know her works so much for K-Drama memes and jokes. Because I was following dramatroll since the first time they established. She'll digging up everything. She even watching all drama's of KNG I bet. That's why she can combined all those gif of KNG. The admin is so extra when it comes to K-Drama :D:D

Ok ok! Haha. When it comes to baby making, patience is the key! Haha! Will put pervy on hold and wait for that part of the story to come soon! In the meantime, will look forward to JH’s and MG’s storyline. Yah! Dun bother about the ID part. Just  me thinking in real life terms. This is drama land! Haha. There needs to have some incredible elements! As unbelievable as the drama itself! Haha. Thanks in advance for all your creative juices! Must be fun to channel your withdrawal symptoms that way!! :lol:

looks like KnG has many new fans! But I’m one of those who might not dare to visit his old works. Sighs. Maybe will only select those that he doesn’t die... haha. Spare myself the heartache...

So busy :weary: stealing some time away. I shouldn't but I must because .......baby making I heard?

Sw2bezY.gif&key=c3e569d8a483c49f4b1086c9

I super love the idea haha:lol: @minbongyi look at the gif I paste before this, about stabbing. Does the one HI carry YK (front hug stabbing) carry a wild imagination of YK wearing a wedding gown? Hahaha. 

Oooh please write the story like ....YK challenging HI . Er....maybe YK having a wild dream with HI on Wedding night, HI was so good in her dream but the real HI performance wasn't up to her expectation on the first night then he got jealous of his version in YK dream, he then try again and again to improve that's how they got 3 kids  Wahahahaha:mrgreen:.

Ohhh...Jh and Mg story...must have a little heartbreaking too when her ambition slowly kicking in. :tounge_wink:

Am I too much of expectation here dongsaeng? Hahaha don't mind me , I'm wild sometimes hahaha :lol:

Got to go again :weary:

Bye all ((hugs)) :kiss_wink::heart:

10 hours ago, leba said:

Ok ok! Haha. When it comes to baby making, patience is the key! Haha! Will put pervy on hold and wait for that part of the story to come soon! In the meantime, will look forward to JH’s and MG’s storyline. Yah! Dun bother about the ID part. Just  me thinking in real life terms. This is drama land! Haha. There needs to have some incredible elements! As unbelievable as the drama itself! Haha. Thanks in advance for all your creative juices! Must be fun to channel your withdrawal symptoms that way!! :lol:

looks like KnG has many new fans! But I’m one of those who might not dare to visit his old works. Sighs. Maybe will only select those that he doesn’t die... haha. Spare myself the heartache...

Ikr. Hahahaaa. I'm reading all your concern tho about HI and sometimes it also get me think what should we do to HI in the future. I'll trying to look, and will gave up the matters if I don't find any solution. Hahahhaha. It release my real life stress as well so I'm happy meeting HI and YK. And I'm so grateful that there are people who read and likes it. Usually I'm getting stuck when doing a fanfiction, but this time there are so much idea and makes me keep writing. Sharing my withdrawal with you guys also great.

Yes. That's why he need to played in a happy drama once in a while. This is my opinion but even KNG works always ended dying, but the story is so impressive and good. I'm referring to the movie, I haven't watch his drama yet. Lol. Even you need to watch him dying, it's so good to follow the story, trust me dear, you'll falling more deeply. I even loved his Min Taeju character :D

1 hour ago, fans123 said:

So busy :weary: stealing some time away. I shouldn't but I must because .......baby making I heard?

Sw2bezY.gif&key=c3e569d8a483c49f4b1086c9

I super love the idea haha:lol: @minbongyi look at the gif I paste before this, about stabbing. Does the one HI carry YK (front hug stabbing) carry a wild imagination of YK wearing a wedding gown? Hahaha. 

Oooh please write the story like ....YK challenging HI . Er....maybe YK having a wild dream with HI on Wedding night, HI was so good in her dream but the real HI performance wasn't up to her expectation on the first night then he got jealous of his version in YK dream, he then try again and again to improve that's how they got 3 kids  Wahahahaha:mrgreen:.

Ohhh...Jh and Mg story...must have a little heartbreaking too when her ambition slowly kicking in. :tounge_wink:

Am I too much of expectation here dongsaeng? Hahaha don't mind me , I'm wild sometimes hahaha :lol:

Got to go again :weary:

Bye all ((hugs)) :kiss_wink::heart:

Omg! This eonnie's radar getting on. Lol. It should be a another FF NC of them eonnie. CALM DOWN EONNIE! CALM DOWN! XD

Archived