Kim So Hyun ❤ Yoo Seung Ho | SHy SHy Couple | SeungSo Couple | ♕ ♔ Monarch Couple

rossy5

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Where is her man when she needed him? YSH would never let any harm come to her.

Kim So Hyun Suffers Minor Injury During Filming For Upcoming Drama

Jul 18, 2019
by D. Kim

Kim So Hyun is recovering from a recent injury during filming for “Mung Bean Chronicle” (literal title).

On July 18, an industry representative reported that the actress fell off of a horse on July 17 while filming for the upcoming KBS drama.

Kim So Hyun’s agency confirmed the news and explained, “She was brought to a nearby hospital immediately after the accident and received a [medical] examination, but thankfully no problems were found.”

To prepare for potential delayed side effects, filming was canceled and will be rescheduled after ensuring that she is in good condition.

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, the upcoming drama “Mung Bean Chronicle” is about the romance between Jeon Nok Du (played by Jang Dong Yoon), who disguises himself as a woman to infiltrate a mysteriously all-female community, and Dong Dong Joo (played by Kim So Hyun), who wants to be anything but a gisaeng (female courtesan).

https://www.soompi.com/article/1339537wpp/kim-so-hyun-suffers-minor-injury-during-filming-for-upcoming-drama

Really missing shyshy couple.  It has been a long time since the last time I posted anything or left a comment on this thread, but I have never stopped believing in them.  How are my shyshy shipper friends here? I hope everyone is doing well and still have faith in them. 

I also miss shyshy couple.. I still believe in them and until now i have faith that they are having a strong relationship. I hope to hear a good news from them, it may not be now or soon but I believe they will give us a good news someday.:blush:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

This comeback has been a long time coming indeed. Hope everyone is doing well in the new year! :)

With this recent (and very unexpected!) reunion, who knows, there could already be something in the works for our shyshy this year. Under KBS maybe? Hmm.. Whatever it is, this is making me all excited again and I can't wait to get more updates from them! 

Hello everyone, it's been a long time, I came here because the awards that they attended

so happy to see both of them together, handsome and gorgeous.

can't wait to see them in new drama

and if anyone here found the video with english translate, kindly share with me, curious what are they talking about, sohyun looks calm, since she's used to be a MC, ang seungho seems nervous. maybe because pretty sohyun beside him. and I never see him being like this, other than with sohyun haha... my wishfull thinking 

My heart and my mind were still overwhelmed & filled with happiness for Shyshy reunion, so i’ll put everything in my mind here because if not, i can’t concentrate to other things lol

1. The moment i found out that Sohyun & Seungho will attend same event is already surprising and make me super happy

Spoiler

[하이원서울가요대상 D-7]"이것은 영화시상식인가 가요시상식인가~" 하정우부터 이하늬·정려원까지 시상식 빛내는 ★

0000618593_005_20200123071312096.jpg?typ

0000618593_006_20200123071312111.jpg

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/468/0000618593

but i try to not put my hope up too High.. the fact that Sohyun just finish her recent drama and her previous partner also attend SMA, makes me think.. well Ok, to know that you guys are on the same event publicly is enough for me hehe

2. both of them come to promote their upcoming drama. Memorist & Love Alarm. We all know that this kind of promotion is commonly done by Sohyun, she’s just mastered it kkk, but Seungho? This is exactly his first time since debut!! Woah i’m actually really proud of our Seja, he really work that hard to go out of his comfort zone now. Really cool. But, out of so many events, why SMA? Why he attend Music Award which also having Sohyun as presenters? Coincidence....? Maybe, but then..

3. Asdfg2$82h&-!?/@??!EPk_keBUUAE2vCM?format=jpg&name=medium

REALLY?? IS MY EYES TRICKING ME?? Or is it edited??? Totally beyoondd my expectation :dissapointed_relieved:i really couldnt think of anything and just going crazy here and there :bawling: impossible to express my happiness with words.....

4. i literally need a few hours to calm down and start to think like.. why?? Why he finally decided to attend Music Award for the first time since debut? Why He chose to attend this event?? How is it makes sense to pair up Seungho and Sohyun presenting together,while their drama finished 3 years ago and Sohyun’s recent partner attend the same event as well?? Why Sohyun, who’s consecutively being MC with Heechul&Shin Dong Yup at SMA for 2 years, now suddenly she came as presenter not MC (even Heechul&Shin Dong Yup still being MC)?? 
is this c o i n c i d e n c e ???

No, im not dull enough to think that this just coincidence!:dizzy:lol

....no im not done yet, will continue this later!

Prayers do come true.  I was expecting them to present together but there’s still that slight chance they won’t.  To save me some disappointment, I didn’t put too much hope on it, although I did quietly prayed for them lol.  What a beautiful and magical sight to see them walking together and linking arms as well.  My heart is content and hopefully we get another modern drama from them soon. 

me too loving fellow shyshy analysis I'll wait @loveiskim

I don't know why they didn't see each other when they are supposedly talking to each other, I understand if it's YSH since it's maybe his first time as an MC in music awards, but sohyun also didin't look to seungho either while she was talking. indeed shyshy couple :D

I see jelly YSH too, when he talk about KSH chemistry with JDY :ph34r: and can't blame him when he asked sohyun to act together. hope they will get good drama, writer and I wish they do romantic comedy, although they are good in melo too. 

have a nice weekend everyone.

Archived